Welcome to Gaia! ::

ToS Friendly Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

ToS friendly Yaoi Rp'ing and other forums. 

Tags: roleplaying, friendly, writing, entertainment, yaoi 

Reply ToS Friendly Yaoi Guild
Crew Info Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Killer_Kiwi_XD
Captain

Malevolent Inquisitor

13,650 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • PvP 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2013 2:52 am
Crew Info

Hello all you lovely little members out there. Welcome to the Crew Info thread where you get to learn a little about the crew that will be helping you. This is simply where they will tell you when they will be on, if they are rp'ers or not, and just some general niceties. This crew is here more to help and guide than to be a hammer of discipline so please welcome them with open arms. But ya' know don't actually touch them... I am sure a few of them bite. Hard. So how about a friendly wave?

PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2013 2:57 am
Alright so I guess I will go first on this little adventure while my second in command is off inviting you lovely people to the guild!

My name is Killer_Kiwi_XD and I am your Captain. I have joined far to many guilds to date and am and avid RP'er as well as a writer. I love to rp and I love to help other get better at RP'ing. I want to see all the new minds grow and help them reach the point that so many others, including myself, have reached.

I am a writer so I have a great deal of free time. I am almost always on and am willing to talk to anyone. I am more than slightly obsessed with M/Preg and I am willing to rp anything with a good story. I want all of you to be comfortable with coming to me if you need to and remember I may be the captain of this ship but I am still your friend. I understand a slip up here or there but try to be reasonable.

Killer_Kiwi_XD
Captain

Malevolent Inquisitor

13,650 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • PvP 200
  • Conversationalist 100

RosesandBlood
Crew

Precious Star

14,825 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2013 2:49 pm
I'm usually on now days from after 11pm to early morning hours. I will always reply to my Pms. I am very friendly so you will never bother me. I've been on Guild crew before so I know my way around the works. Any problems or locks you need to have worked out feel free to contact me.

If you want a faster reply sometimes it works to quote me in threads that I haven't made.

I do love to rp so if you want to send me a line or two and we can work things out.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2013 4:49 pm
Hello, Mute Black Sheep, or Sheep or Mute. Which ever you prefer. :3 I have hung out a lot in many guilds and I am an rp lover!~ I like to help people out with any questions they have and I like giving constructive criticism when it's asked. So if you have any questions, feel free to hit me up with a pm, profile comment, smoke signals and I also take Ravens ;D But no dragons! You may not fly a dragon to me! Have you ever cleaned up dragon dung? Not fun!

Anyways, I enjoy doing a wide variety of rps though I tend to stay away from ones that's based off a manga or anime. So if you want to rp with me, feel free to invite me or we can even come up with something together! : D

Mute Black Sheep
Vice Captain

Wheezing Grabber

13,300 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Married 100
  • Grunny Rainbow 100

Killer_Kiwi_XD
Captain

Malevolent Inquisitor

13,650 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • PvP 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2013 10:33 pm
For a bit of info on Kiwi:

So I am rather sick right now guys, like most likely going to have surgery sick, so while I will be on frequently I am not sure I will be exactly lucid. You will have to pardon me for any mistakes and I will try my hardest to be sure that everything still runs smoothly.

Also I am searching for new crew so if any of you want to be on the crew send me a message and we will talk about it.

Thank you for reading and I hope you all have a LOVELY evening !

PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2013 12:48 pm
Hello Cissnei here or Ciss as some like to call me. I'm on most often in the morning or evening after 8pm Eastern time steady. Other then that I'm on in the night and other parts of the day off and on depending on what am doing on any given day. Shot me a PM anytime as I check them often sometimes I'm on only long enough to respond to PM's as I've just moved into my new place last weekend and so am currently getting set up along with unpacking and the like. But don't worry everyone I don't bite hard at least so ask me anything you would like.  

Skylar Atherley
Crew

knux33
Crew

Shy Carnivore

PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2013 1:40 pm
Hey all, I'm Knux.

I'm often online at the very least once a day, unless I've got a deadline week. I'll be very active this summer, but come late August I'll be doing my senior year of college, so I'll be quite busy then, especially during the second (and last) semester. But I'll still be available through PMs should any one have any questions or problems with the guild. Feel free to contact me, I don't bite C:  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 08, 2013 6:16 pm
For a bit of info on Kiwi:

So we think we found out what's wrong with me guys and as it turns out I have a problem with my gallbladder aaaaand... A slipped disc in my back. Both problems are causing quite a bit of pain and it's hard for me to write to focus. I may be in and out of the guild and a few of you I rp with won't be getting replies for a while but trust me I am trying to write replies. Anyway I don't know how long it will be until I am better, it could take up to a month or more, but hopefully the problem will be solved. For now it's Vicodin, rest, and a lot of vomiting -.-. So yeah, I will try to get the rest of the crew above to help out more.

Killer_Kiwi_XD
Captain

Malevolent Inquisitor

13,650 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • PvP 200
  • Conversationalist 100

morabbid

Shy Gaian

2,950 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2014 10:02 pm
Hello! (Recently joined) Call me Ari for short if you want. 3nodding Any who... I am currently surviving high school so my 'free time' would be around after 3:35pm to the entire day. sweatdrop ( I have a lot of free time ) That is until summer, then I would have a wide variety of free time.

I'm not much a role player or a writer (more of a drawer) , but this is something I would like to improve...while enjoying this guild of course. smile (Because BL for life) But. Yeah. Feel Free to ask me things if some things are still of curiosity to you.

3nodding Thanks!! 3nodding  
ToS Friendly Yaoi Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces