Welcome to Gaia! ::

ToS Friendly Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

ToS friendly Yaoi Rp'ing and other forums. 

Tags: roleplaying, friendly, writing, entertainment, yaoi 

Reply Role Playing 1x1
[$] Cyber Punk (Knux/Kiwi)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

knux33
Crew

Shy Carnivore

PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2013 9:53 am
This is a continuation of an RP that was lost during the great Yoai Guild Disappearance. We were so close to finishing it up, we decided to finish it here. :V

PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2013 10:27 am
Killer_Kiwi_XD

Copper had closed his eyes after laying down, just wanting to find some calm in the darkness of sleep, when his eyes opened once again as he felt Devon's strong arms wrap around him and pull his smaller frame against the other male's warm chest. Other folks might feel trapped in such a situation, but Copper felt comforted; a small amount of the tension that was eating at him leaving. But then Devon spoke up, and Copper tensed all over again: He knows. Devon didn't know all the specifics but ... he knew Copper was fibbing.

"I ... I ..." the brown haired country man moved, gently putting his hands on Devon's embracing arms and held the other there, as if just wanting to silently tell the alien not to let go; as if Devon would. "It ain't no trouble. Really. It's just ... I owe a guy a few favors. That's all. An' I wanna get it all done quick, so I've been runnin' myself a little thin is all." Copper closed his eyes, hoping the blond wouldn't push the subject. He could handle this himself; plus he was more than sure the other male would really not like to hear he was sniping to get the 'favors' done. An assassin's life was never the longest; the business of killing was dangerous, as Copper knew all too well.

Sherlock flipped through his e-mails as the cases presented to him, only find one of moderate interest and noting some other pattern he saw in a few deaths. Once he finished with going through his e-mails, he 'stealthy' looked to spy on John ... only to see the blond had moved elsewhere. Tilting his head, the man silently prowled around until he spotted John in the kitchen, sitting on the counter and eating ...? Sherlock walked in, stealth abandoned in favor of investigation, seeing the tub of ice-cream and trying to see just what the other male was dipping into it.

Hermes woke up the next morning with a start as his alarm went off, sleepily slapping at his nightstand until the item was silenced. The runner laid there a few moments, pulling the headphones out of his ears and sitting up, rubbing groggily at his face. Time to face another day. He stood, shuffling to the kitchen and getting the coffeemaker turned on. While he waited for it to finish brewing, Hermes went over to the window, looking down at the city below. Some days, he fell back asleep like this with one shoulder against the wall and his face against the window, waking up to Aiden tugging at his hand.

But today was pretty good on near-sleepless standards; he managed to stay awake long enough to chug down his coffee and began microwaving frozen waffles before heading to Aiden's room, gently waking the little boy up. "Come on Little Red, rise and shine," he said with a smile. He helped Aiden get properly dressed, and washing his face and such before they were both eating breakfast. "Hey ... how about we visit Jensen and Fulgeo today?" Hermes asked Aiden. As far as Hermes knew, the two were as good as a daycare; even helping Aiden learn the alphabet and such as well. If the kid was learning even more ... Hermes was a tad oblivious to that at the moment, thinking of the numbers and figures he had to get from Jensen. He was the 'leader' of the gang after all; and like most people in the Davenport family, Hermes was surprisingly good with numbers and statistics.  

knux33
Crew

Shy Carnivore

Killer_Kiwi_XD
Captain

Malevolent Inquisitor

13,650 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • PvP 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2013 11:36 am
knux33

Devon sighed against coppers hair and pulled him a little closer. "You do not have to worry about me getting upset Copper. I understand debts very well. I will let you handle this but if it becomes to much, if he starts using you, then come to be and we will solve the problem. I am here to help you." Devon kissed the top of Copers head and snuggled a bit closer. He was like a giant teddy bear a lot of the time. Devon didn't like being round with the one he loved and he didn't want to hurt Copper, ever, so currently he was wrapped around his love just trying to make the smaller man feel safe. He knew that Copper enjoyed it when he did this and Devon just wanted to feel that tension fade away.

John was happily eating away at his ice-cream and pickles when Sherlock came into the kitch. Watson sat there of a moment, rather still, and stared at the male. His shoulder were slack and relaxed and his left ear was cocked in Sherlock's direction. John stared at Sherlock for a moment, not knowing exactly what to do, and then slowly pulled the pickle covered in ice-cream out of the tub. While still staring at Sherlock John took a bite, waiting for something to be said, and then looked back down at his ice cream. "It's called a craving Sherlock. Honestly though it's not as bad as you would think… Would be better with Chocolate ice cream though." John shifted a little and dipped the pickle back in the ice cream. Sherlock never at it anyway so John was free to eat it as he wanted. Probably the worst part about the craving though wasn't the fact that it was a pickle but because it was a dill pickle being dipped in rather sweet ice cream.

John seemed rather happy to be eating his strange concoction and after a moment he added a bit of hotsauce into the mix. If Sherlock found it odd or bad Watson didn't really care because it was the first thing he had been able to freely eat in the past few day's.

Aiden was awoken by his father at the usual time and the little boy rubbed sleepily at his eyes, receiving his usual morning hug, and then started getting dressed. He was quite proud that he was almost able to fully dress himself this morning, his little fingers still were not completely coordinated enough to button up his buttons in a timely manner, but Hermes was really good about helping him with that. Aiden followed the man out to the dining room and climbed into his seat to start eating his breakfast. "Jensen? I want to go see Jensen and Geo!" Aiden smiled brightly at the prospect of seeing the two. Jensen taught him all kinds of things while he was there! They would pretend often, just for Hermes, that Aiden was only learning his alphabet but Aiden already knew his ABCS and how to count and Jensen was teach him other fun things like how to make fake arms and other languages.

Aiden already knew how to say "my name is" in four different languages and Devon had taught him how to say Hello in his native tongue as well! Aiden also knew there was a high chance he would get to see either Sherlock or Watson if he went to Jensens and Aiden loved talking to Sherlock. The man answered all of his questions without fail and didn't hold back like the others did. Even when Aiden had asked the man how John had a little person inside of him. Sherlock had gone off about an implant, which was something put inside a person that wasn't normally in their body, that let him get pregnant even though he was a boy, and pregnant was the word for carrying a little person, and said that they had sex. That lead to even more questions about what sex was and so many other things that Aiden had been so excited he almost fell out of his seat.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2013 12:14 pm
Killer_Kiwi_XD

"Alrighty then," Copper sighed, more from feeling tired than any feelings of annoyance, "if I get in trouble, I'll let ya know." The country man was beginning to relax in Devon's grip again, smiling a little at the other's snuggling. Soon enough Copper was fast asleep against the blond, limp like a country noodle and likely to be lightly snoring until noon, considering the late hour he;d gotten home.

Sherlock's tail was all a'twitch as he observed John, silent at the other's explanation and watching the other add hot sauce to the sweet-pickle mix, before rolling his eyes. "As long as you're eating something, I suppose we won't have to resort to drastic measures to keep you healthy, at least," he said, almost sounding disappointed he wouldn't be able to try those 'drastic measures'. Almost. "I'm going to grab a few things," Sherlock added, and 'grabbing a few things' usually meant 'steal them from Jensen and Fulgeo's lab'. He went to the cabinet, frowning at the foodstuffs available. Really, he was missing John always cooking for him, but at the very least Sherlock had proven he can damn well cook well enough to feed himself or anyone else if necessary.

Though, craving some fried fish John had banned from the living space after violently vomiting at the smell of it, Sherlock was for once apparently ready for a break from observing John's pregnant self. "And get some groceries." By which he meant: 'Steal foodstuff from Jensen and Fulgeo's fridge'. Sherlock was quite a master at making the least amount of effort possible to get things done ... or the most amount of mischief.

Hermes grinned back at Aiden's clear excitement. "Alright then; after we finish eating and wash up" syrup was quite messy to eat after all and tended to get little fingers very sticky, "we'll head down to see them."

Soon enough, once Hermes had made sure Aiden had properly washed his hands, let the kid help him dry the dishes and such, they were off to the elevator, and soon on Jensen and Fulgeo's floor. "Hey, Fulgeo! Jensen! You've got visitors," Hermes called, seeing as going looking for the two men might be ... well. Fulgeo was an older man, but Jensen sure seemed to make the hermit more than ready to shine shoes whenever and wherever.

"Oooooo," a groaning came from around the 'bedroom' area, making Hermes raise and eyebrow. "Ooooo, Fulgeo is dyyyyiiiing." The runner snorted.

"Geo, do you have a cold again?" he laughed, having heard this kind of groaning before. Fulgeo hardly ever got sick but when he did ... it was like listening to a cat complaining in yowls.

"Ooooo ... ungrateful brat ... does not even care if Fulgeo is wasting awaaaaay ..." The older man was completely bundled in the bedsheets, like an oversized cocoon as he moaned and groaned, water by his bedside along with a box of tissues ... and a trashcan filled with half of those tissues, used. Fulgeo sniffled, moaning again.  

knux33
Crew

Shy Carnivore

Killer_Kiwi_XD
Captain

Malevolent Inquisitor

13,650 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • PvP 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2013 12:42 pm
knux33

John watched Sherlock carefully and ate his mess of concoction. The male seemed to be in a less "lets stare at Watson" mood and that meant that John might get a few hours of peace. As expected Sherlock said that he was going to "get a few things" John felt a bit guilt as Sherlock looked through the cabinets and decided that as soon as the nausea died down he was going to make Sherlock his favorite food so that the other wouldn’t be to upset. John would do it now but he couldn’t handle the smell of the food as it was and he was sure Sherlock didn't want a mix of vomit in his fried fish. "Alright. Say hello to Jensen for me but say away from Fulgeo. He's sick right now and I don't need you sick and I don't need you giving it to me." John smiled and watched Sherlock leave before continuing to eat his concoction.

Aiden was beyond excited at the confirmation that he would get to go see Jensen and Fulgeo. He bounced around in his seat a s he finished eating and then eagerly helped his dad with cleaning the dishes and getting everything put away. Aiden gripped onto the mans pant leg as they got in the elevator and as soon as they reached the lab floor Aiden was running in and looking for his "Grandpa". Aiden heard the noise of a sick Fulgeo and when he went into the bedroom area he instantly went over.

"Oh no! Daddy is Geo dying!?" Aiden looked genuinely terrified, only having seen people sick who had the tendency to go to sleep and not wake up. Aiden ran over to the bed and climbed on "Don't die Geo! You'll be fine 'kay? Jensen will get you all better and then you can show me the rats again!" Aiden wiggled his way into the other mans blankets so that he could hug him. Jensen came in a few seconds later and smiled at Hermes, having heard the commotion. "No Aiden Fulgeo is not dying. He's just being a big baby because he is sick but I am sure that if you stay with him he will feel so much better." Aiden snuggled into Fulgeo a little more.

"Alright I will stay with Geo. But only if Sherlock doesn’t come! He still has to tell me about the bees!" Aiden curled into his grandfather and smiled "I want Geo all better!" This only last a few minutes and then Sherlock was entering the lab and Aiden was bounding over to the man in and instant. "Sherlock! How do bees fly? Their everything say's that they shouldn’t but they still do! Can you tell me how? Do you know how? Aren't they a scientific impossibility?" Aiden had heard those words before from Sherlock and he sort of understood what they meant so he hoped he was using them right. Plus Sherlock always seemed more willing to answer him when he used bigger words.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2013 1:37 pm
Killer_Kiwi_XD

Hermes sighed as Aiden panicked, running over to the sick man and very quickly getting into Fulgeo's cocoon, much to Hermes' wincing. He just hoped despite the close contact Aiden wouldn't catch Fulgeo's cold ... though that was likely a hopeless wish. He'd have to buy some extra tissues for his apartment, just in case, and some kid's cold medicine.

"OOoOOooo, only Aiden cares for Fulgeo. Everyone else would let him diiiee all alooone," the older male said, hugging Aiden and apparently quite comforted by the little boy's attentions. "Fulgeo fixes Hermes' legs, eyes, leg again after ruuuining iiiit, any thanks for Fulgeo? NuuuuUUuu ... Just sweet little Aiden loves FulgeooooOooooOOOooo ..." The skinny man moaned and groaned, hugging Aiden until the little boy scurried off to see Sherlock. Even then he was still complaining, reaching out from bed to get a fresh tissue and blowing his nose before re-cocooning and sleepily complaining.

Sherlock raised an eyebrow at the little red-head following him and spouting questions, but answered them as he went towards the lab area to grab what he needed. "Their wings resemble reverse-pitch semirotary helicopter blades, and beat roughly 200 beats per second. This is, of course, is 10 or 20 times the firing rate of the nervous system. It is hypothesized the bee's thorax muscles don't expand and contract so much as vibrate, like a rubber band, which allows for then to sustain prolonged flight. Less an impossibility, and more a complex evolution." He'd pocketed all the things he needed from the lab, and moved to head towards the kitchen to see if they had chocolate ice-cream he could snatch later for John. Sherlock did plan to go out to get himself something to eat, have a quick stop by the detective office.

Hermes pulled Jensen to the side, asking for the gang's budget reports and other monetary things. It was not fun work, but it was some sort of work to get his mind off of ... other things.

Copper flinched awake, groaning and raching over to the nightstand to grab his phone, pulling the item to his ear and moving to try to sit up. "Ugh ... hello?" This was several hours earlier than he wanted to wake up, but awake he was, and the voice on the other end of the line was one of the rat's lower dealers: giving congrats on the job well done and hinting Copper would need to be ready for another job soon; a big one.  

knux33
Crew

Shy Carnivore

Role Playing 1x1

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas