Welcome to Gaia! ::

ToS Friendly Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

ToS friendly Yaoi Rp'ing and other forums. 

Tags: roleplaying, friendly, writing, entertainment, yaoi 

Reply Role Playing 1x1
[$] My First Mate w/ Killer Kiwi

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

x Wind-Kun x

Timid Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2013 1:35 pm
User Image

-S T O R Y-

This, is the tale from the ship known as the S.S. Maverick. Ran by the Dantius family the head of the ship Elizabeth Dantius is a powerful, and charismatic individual, as for her brother, well he's been known for being mischievous. They call him Ash, short for Ashton, he was born approximately three years after his sister, being only sixteen, his sister leads the ship as one of the youngest pirates in the seas. Yep, you heard correctly, pirate. The ship doesn't get raided by the other ships in exchange they keep the peace in the ocean, meaning they don't attack friendly ships. Instead they hunt for treasure, it's been a successful run but lately the ship hasn't been able to get any leads on the locations of any good treasures. However there have been a few rumors on a long journey that could lead to one of the greatest discoveries, and wealth. Elizabeth is certain that her crew can handle it, but the dangers of the northern seas is concerning.

In response to this troubling thought she looks to the local slavers, in a group of about twenty she purchases them all, dropping a hefty amount of gold in the head of the slaver's hand. Elizabeth then makes a speech, promising the end to the slavery of the people she purchases, she says that they may leave, to start anew, or they could follow her for a new chapter on her ship. She talks about her hunt for the treasure of the Northern seas, and they seem astounded, she proposes that if they assist her, that they too will be apart of the wealth the treasure brings, and that they'll never be in the rank of poverty ever again. Within that crowd is a boy, approximately around Ash's age, his name is ___ an orphan who got captured at the wrong time. He agrees to the offer, in fact he is the only one to accept. Many people fear the northern seas, the tribes who live there, the monsters. However ___ refuses to return to a life of hardships, and exchanges it to serve under the S.S. Maverick.

Elizabeth brings ___ back on board the ship, and introduces him to the crew, when Ash is missing the captain becomes irritated and calls his name. The youthful-driven young man comes swinging in on a rope. However accidentally is thrown into ___ accidentally of course. Apologizing frantically Ash asks if ___ is alright, before being scolded by his older sister for his reckless behavior. Seeing as how Ash had been so childish, Elizabeth decided to punish him by making him ___ new mentor. It wasn't so much of a punishment as it was a demotion, Ash had spent most of his time in the crow's nest, keeping lookout, now he was left to tend to the training of a new crew member. Bitter at first Ash decides to become friendly with ___ and puts him under his wing. The life of a pirate can be a rush, the sights, the action. It was Ash's job to make sure that ___ was prepared for not only the best, but the worst.

Due to the lack of room in the crew's quarters Elizabeth arranges for ___ to sleep in Ash's cabin, it's definitely roomy enough. Organized with books of fantasy and maps of the world. Actually forced to share a bed due to the North's chilling temperatures Ash gradually thinks of ___ as his new friend. Finding that it'll make things allot more fun on the ship. He names ___ his first mate, in a casual translation it could be taken as best friend, over time Ash becomes allot more protective, as well as affectionate over ___, he teaches him how to use a sword, as well as a firearm. Will this bond blossom into something more? That part of this story has yet to have been written ...

R U L E S

1. This is an advanced lit Rp, meaning that each post will consist of at least three paragraphs if not more to create a wonderful story, a picture should also be used, it's called using the quote button on yourself, super easy :3 ! ♥
2. No cybering of any kind will occur in this thread, if it even gets remotely close to getting over PG-13 than we time skip. = w=
3. This is a fantasy story taking place in an imaginary world, no modern material please, thank you ^-^ But also not that they would sort of talk the same, it's a world where basically magic takes the place of science. But yes science still exists.
4. I may be a while to respond, there is allot going on, and allot of rps to get to sometimes I hope we can do this on a patient understanding, but I'll probably rush to this rp if there is a post to be made ^-^
5. You may notice that characters aren't classified as Seme's, Uke's, etc. mainly because I'd like there to be an equality between the romance each character has their own personalities, so just create a normal person at the normal age of sixteen, and not a shotacon with eyes as large as dinner plates, I'd like to keep this semi-realistic, no offense intended XD
6. Let's Have Fun! If you have any ideas feel free to ask me, the more back and forth with such things we come up with the better it'll grow.
7. PM me if your interested ^-^ and please do not post right away below if you can join, I'm sort of OCD when it comes to keeping my threads nice and clean XD but yes I'd love anyone who's interested ^-^

PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2013 2:13 pm
User Image

These are where the characters we meet on the journeys, they may be friendly, or the complete opposite, however it's always good to remember who someone is in the rp, this way we have an idea of how they'd affect the story if they at any point arrive. Use the skelly bellow to create your character for the story, and yes you'd be "___"

[IMGleft][/IMGleft]
[size=10][b]Name[/b] :
[b]Age[/b] :
[b]Personality[/b] :
[b]Sexual Orientation[/b] :
[b]Backstory[/b] :[/size]

User Image

Name : Ashton Dantius
Personality : Ash is a very mischievous boy, he knows how to push people's buttons and is surely not afraid to speak his mind. However, he's also very close to those who are his friends, and after a uprising of hardships and abuse, he finds it necessary to want to protect everyone, no matter what happens to him. Some call that kind-hearted and noble, others call it stupidity, and recklessness. Despite his serious intentions when in combat Ash at times can be seen as a true child at heart, and that isn't entirely that bad, until he does something that gets him scolded by Ellie.
Sexual Orientation : Homosexual
Backstory : Ashton was raised in a abusive family as a child, his father was a horrible man, having come and beaten Ashton at a young age, and burned him, having left a ring-shaped scar on his lower spine. He also had an older sister, other than Elizabeth, her name was Jessica, she had blue eyes like his mother, and strawberry blonde-colored hair. Their father was known as a fire elemental. Cities named him "The Firefly", wherever he had gone when it was late at night he'd returned covered in cinders. It was a terrifying experience for him at such a young age, however when he grew to the age of thirteen a girl came into his room, hair golden blonde, much like his. She told him that she was his sister, her name had been Elizabeth, but that he could call her Ellie. That night, Ash left that home with Jessica. What happened at that house remained a mystery, they never returned. Ellie lived in a large home, her days of a pirate apparently occurred early in her life. Their mother having given her away at a young age before the other two were born, it was a mystery why she decided to keep them, perhaps their father had returne home, and demanded that she keep the children. Promising the two a fate of adventure and treasure Ellie asked if they wanted to travel with them on her ship. Ash agreed excitedly, but Jessica didn't she wished for a normal life, after having been attacked by her father she didn't want to run anymore, and decided to stay home, tending to Ellie's house while she's away. From that day Ash learned what it meant to be a pirate, he learned how to fight, and there were times he just wanted to leave all together, but the sea was too much of a beauty. Ash decided that he'd live his life at sea, and perhaps forget about the past.

User Image
Name : Elias Grant
Personality : Elias is a very calm young man and rather kind. He is not easy to excite and is quick to ask questions before shooting. He likes to see both sides to people to understand both sides of the story. He has a tendency to go against his own calm nature though and get upset and angry, once he does it is very hard for him to calm down and it take a great deal to get him to relax. It is very rare that the orphan is ever afraid of anything but when he is it is to the point of petrified fear. He has managed never to be that scared in front of other but certain situations send him to the edge and have him stunned. He also does not take kindly to any kind of contact that may be sexual and likes to consider himself Asexual but has no real idea of what gender he likes.
Sexual Orientation : Think's himself more Asexual but in reality leans more toward being homosexual.
Backstory :Elias had lived a simple life when he was young. He lived in a nice enough home with parents that loved him very much. He doesn’t remember much from those days though, seeing as they came to an end when he was only five years old. It had been a shock to his system to go from being loved to suddenly having nothing and no one. His extended family didn't want him and he was not allowed to stay in the home his parents left to him. Instead his extended family took the funds and left him with nothing, to live on the streets, and to their hope die. Thankfully Elias was a survivor and by the time he was eight he was so used to living on the streets that his memory of his good life seemed like nothing more than a hindrance.

Elias learned how to live by stealing, to run when seen, and to sleep in the strangest places. He worse clothes that were always just a bit too small or too large and he was always just a bit dirty. He lived a hard life but the few other orphans he knew were his good friends and he was happy. He still dreamed often of his mother, her flowing red hair so much like his, and his father who would hold him close and whisper "I love you so" over and over again while Elias drifted to sleep. When Elias was fourteen though he had a run in with a man who did not favor orphans in any way. He was cruel, and large, and the moment he saw Elias the boy feared for his life.

He lost his eye that day and almost lost his life the next. Things did not get any easier for the boy over the next year and Elias went from living a happy life to living a much harder life. No one wanted to be around the crippled orphan, even though he was still very much the same as before, and when he was fifteen Elias was captured by slavers. He was sold, beaten, sold again, and beaten again. He was mistreated but he would retaliate against any advances on his person and in the end his fight was the only reason he was alive. At sixteen he found himself in another sale for a slaver, stripped to little else but a shirt and trousers, and having his life bid off. He would have never guess his stubborn attitude would be his saving grace.

x Wind-Kun x

Timid Shapeshifter

x Wind-Kun x

Timid Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2013 5:00 pm

User Image

◞ ■ E L I Z A B E T H██
─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
xxxxxxI ' v e . T r a v e l e d . T h e . L a r g e s t . S e a s .
xxxI'VE FOUGHT AGAINST THE ROWDIEST AND VICIOUS
xxxx▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇

T H E . R E A L . T R E A S U R E . I S . T H E . L A S T . B L O W .

The Maverick was a swift, lovely ship it really was as the sails, ported at the docks. The captain herself watching as she held the wheel firmly before letting go once the anchor was planted firmly on land. "Alrighty everyone, we're here! I'll be running a few errands then we'll head for the northern seas!" She spoke, the crew gave a group "Aye." Elizabeth smiled, she walked towards the bridge before a series of swift footsteps sounded behind to her left. "Elizabeth! What are we doing here?" A youthful sandy blonde rushed in front of her eyes sparkling with excitement. Elizabeth looked at him with a slight smile before putting her arms on her hips. "I have to meet someone. They have important intel that should help us on the journey." Elizabeth said, Ash felt his grin widen. "No, you can't tag along. I need you in the crow's nest keeping lookout." She said, expecting an excited question from her little brother. The expression of excitement had totally flipped upside-down. "Oh come on ..." Ash said with a frown, Elizabeth raised an eyebrow and he sighed. "Understood Captain." He spoke giving a salute, that was a bit formal but Elizabeth smiled. Crossing her arms she lifted one to tussle her brother's hair. "I'll be right back, make sure this boat stays in order." She said, planting a kiss on his forehead before walking off. Ash blushed heavily pushing his sister away, the crew snickered at him, in embarrassment he decided perhaps being in the crow's nest right now wasn't such a bad idea.

Elizabeth walked off the boat a few moments later, she had heard that there was someone here she could talk to about the location of the treasure. Her blonde locks flowed behind her as she began walking, her right eye was blue as the ocean, while her left was covered by a patch. Quite honestly she wasn't sure if her crew could handle the northern seas, it was going to be quite the challenge no doubt about that. But they were tough, and she knew how courageous they could be. She just hope that courage would be enough.

She walked into a bar, her eye looking for a certain bartender. When she found him she advanced toward him with persistence. "Gabriel." She spoke, catching the man's attention. The man was middle-aged, his facial hair told that much. "Elizabeth Dantius! What brings you to Raven's Pier?" He asked, shocked to see her. It was a long story how the two had met, when Elizabeth first had come to Raven Pier she was surely not a captain of the ship, that would be James Thomas at the time she was just a little girl with a pair of hands willing to shoot. "I'm looking for someone, he goes by The Mongoose. Heard of him?" She asked, taking a seat at the bar. The man rubbed his chin before snapping his fingers. "Yeah! Yeah ... he's a shady fellow ... runs a business a few docks down. You ugh, you can't miss it." His voice was discerning his eyes left Elizabeth's as he cleaned his bar top. "Okay, spit it out, what is it?" She pressed, the man sighed and looked at her. "He's a slaver, damn b*****d has been picking up people for ages, has a large group down there. Look Elizabeth, you may be some big-shot now but you shouldn't trust people like that." Elizabeth looked at the bartender, she looked down for a minute before exiting the bar. "Thanks for the heads up, I'll stop by again later we can catch up ..."

Elizabeth walked down those docks, her sight set on a man under the name "The Mangoose", he had just what she needed to find the treasure. Usually she didn't deal with low-lives like slavers but she had no choice right now, her crew needed to be prepared. The man she was looking for was large, and muscular, his hair was long and dirty and he had tattoos covering his upper-body. He was counting the slaves, when Elizabeth had tapped on his shoulder he turned around disgruntled to see her. "What is it woman? I'm busy." "My name is Elizabeth Dantius, I'm hear because I hear you've explored the Northern Seas, and might have a map I can use." She said, looking into the man's eye that of whom only seemed to be irritated, "Sure, I have a map ... but it's going to cost you." Elizabeth smiled before removing a hefty sized bag from her waist. She shouved it into the man's chest. "This should cover the costs of the map, and, the release of all your slaves." The man looked at her doubtful, but when he undid the string around the bag he was met with several gold coins and jewels of all sorts. He looked up at Elizabeth who only nodded. He snapped his fingers and a few men came up behind him. "Let the slaves go, and give Ms. Dantius her map." The Mongoose said to the men, they nodded one going around unchaining those bonded with cuffs and restraints, while another went off to fetch the map. "A pleasure doing business with you Ms. Dantius." He said, being handed the map and giving it to her personally. "Likewise." She put simply before standing in front of the large group of slaves. She looked at all of them, they appeared starved, shaken, scared. It was a pity how people were dragged around like this.

"Everyone! I would like to let you all know that I have just wiped away your debts and your are from here on out free. I hope that you will never have to be put in restraints ever again. No longer will you be serving under an abusive master against your will, no longer will you be starved, no longer will you be whipped, slapped, burned ... My name is Elizabeth Dantius, Captain and Pirate under the S.S. Maverick. I will be traveling to the Northern Seas, a place of adventure, and rather chilling temperatures. Me and my crew will be searching for it's fabled treasure, and I believe that with any of your help that we can all leave wealthy. So decide here, do you want to return to a life of poverty, search for a job? Do you want that, or do you want to join me, join me and leave a wealthy man or woman, to no longer be oppressed, to no longer be abused, to no longer be the victims in this society? So decide, you can start over, or you can take a leap of faith." Elizabeth stood in front of these people, they looked at her all of them. Their expressions were filled with gratitude, however many began to leave the docks, heads low muttering apologies, with which Elizabeth simply smiled and wished the best of luck in their endeavors. As time went by fewer and fewer people remained Elizabeth could feel her speech having less and less of an impact on the people she had just spoken to as she watched more and more just walk away.

〖O.O.C. :: First post XD sorry I didn't give ya much to go on but had lots to cover and whats not. :3〗

Killer_Kiwi_XD

PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2013 6:22 pm
User Image
ʖ ▀ Σ l i a s
G r a n t ═════════════════════════════════════════════
I ' m . A . S l a v e . T o o . T h e . W o r l d .
I HAVE BEEN BEATEN AND BRUISED
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
T H E R E . I S . N O . J O Y . F O R . T H E . B E T R A Y E D .

For Elias there was no in the average day. He was a batter soul in a battered body and said body often was too weak to move from the place where he was restricted to lay. There was little for him to focus on concurrently, his ribs aching from the foot that hat sent a rather swift kick to his side that morning, and so he stared up at the roof of the small building the slaves were hidden away in. He had no space to move, his side blocked on both sides, but he need not sit up to see that the dawn was approaching. There would be another day where the salves would be shuffled into a court like area to be bid on and shown off.

The women would be stripped bare and present like cattle, along with a few of the men, and those who were not pretty enough to be sold for sex would simply be shown off. Although Elias wasn't too sure the thin shirts and pants that those men were given really qualified as being clothed. Sheer and almost see through did not count as clothing. Of course Elias was one of the unlucky ones, he was more often than not stripped down, because he had worn his welcome down and after so many masters sending him back because he wouldn’t clean their chamber pots it was official that he would be worth nothing more than a lovely face to screw.

Of course Elias didn't mind those thoughts because he knew that the first person to try would be seriously injured. He could be sold but that did not mean that he would obey. You could buy him but never break him, it was just in his blood. As the sun shone brighter and rose higher into the sky Elias heard the door to their little entrapment open and like well trained cattle all present slowly stood and began a shuffle out. Chains rattle on a few like the worst of criminals and Elias could barely resist the urge to sigh in dissatisfaction. The red head reach up to scratch lightly under the eye patch he was allowed to keep. How anyone could find his face appealing after such an injury was a wonder to the half blinded male.

Shuffling feet followed shuffling feet and a booming voice echoed out above the slaves heads. Move in line, move in line, be ready for the count and yadda yadda. It was the same dribble almost every day, just a wealthy rancher making sure his cows were still all there, and Elias just found himself sighing. He often wondered if he could shove the shouting man off the dock, if only to save himself a headache, but of course that would serve nothing but to have him beaten yet again. Although if he was lucky the man could not know how to swim, and no one could see him go over the edge. The temptation was almost to great but Elias just decided that ignoring the frustration would be best. Suddenly the shuffling stopped and then the slaves were being moved somewhere else, out of their nice little line, and like the cattle they were they stumbled around in confusion. Elias dodged those who almost stepped on his toes and simply watched in mild distaste as everyone seemed to grow confused.

This feeling only increased as the chairs were removed and those who could run seemed to be too stunned to even move. In the next moment though the confusion was masked by the sound of a strong female voice and Elias was finding himself listening to the person who had just given him back his freedom. He wanted to run right then and there, be the first to take off, but instead he found himself simply standing and listening to this woman as she spoke and debating with himself on what to do. Elias could stay in the town and continue as he was, he could go back to a life of theft and the possibility of being a slave again, or he could go with this pirate captain. He had the choice and while he found himself wanting to retreat to the familiar life that he had known he also knew that his old life held nothing for him anymore. Elias stood silent as he watched everyone start leaving, slave after slave choosing their old life over what was a better future, and then there was no one left but him and Elias could do nothing but stand and stare. He was silent for a long while, still debating running, and then he stepped forward toward the woman.

His arms crossed over his chest, his feet shifting on the surface beneath his feet, externally he was completely calm but on the inside his was alight with nerves. "I cannae' promise I will be a' much help ta' ya lass but I can try ma' best." It had been a long while since Elias had found himself speaking anything but curses and to hear himself speak in such a calm tone was almost a shock to his own system. He could not say that he missed the sound of his own voice but he certainly felt… something at knowing that he still knew how to speak in proper words. Well semi proper, he was a street rat, accents like his were near impossible to get rid of.

『 Ѳ.Ѳ.Ͼ. I hope I did alright for my first post! I also don't often make them pretty.... I was also wondering if you could change the color from yellow? I know it's nice and all but it's VERY hard for me to see D:
Edit: AAAAAAND I forgot the quote XD.』

x Wind-Kun x

Killer_Kiwi_XD
Captain

Malevolent Inquisitor

13,650 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • PvP 200
  • Conversationalist 100

x Wind-Kun x

Timid Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2013 7:51 pm

User Image

◞ ■ A S H██
xxxxxxI ' v e . W a n t e d . A . W o r l d . I C a n . E x p l o r e.
xxxI'VE BEEN EXHAUSTED OF A LIFE WHERE THE PAIN NEVER ENDS

T H E . S E A . S H A L L . F O R E V E R . B E . M Y . S A V I O R .

Elizabeth looked at Elias with a smile on her face, she was happy that someone was willing to tag along on their voyage, they could definitely use the assistance. With the beasts they'd be facing in the future that was for sure. She looked at this boy, he was surely different from most kids, good, that made him the best candidate.

He looked about Ash's age, with that in mind, Elizabeth thought of what her brother would have been like if he had been rescued at the age of sixteen, instead of those years ago. She cautiously reached out and took his hand, giving it a firm handshake. It was going to be the start of his new life, and she was glad he took he leap of faith. "Well than welcome to the crew than lad. I'm Captain Elizabeth Dantius, but you can just call me Ellie if ya want. We'll make sure to get you settled in aboard the ship, you'd probably like a change of clothes, maybe a bath, something to eat." She said, smiling she turned around and lead him down the docks. The ship could be seen soon, it's large white sails fluttering in the breeze. "That's my ship right there, The Maverick, he's a good ship. Been through allot that's for sure." Elizabeth said. Soon enough they were at the boarding-bridge, and they gained entrance onto the ship. The men guarding the entrance gave them a nod, looking at Elizabeth however with a look of confusion.

The captain had returned and everyone was at their stations, Elizabeth smiled and placed two fingers against her lips and whistled, "Everyone gather around! We've got a new addition!" She called them, and they soon began to do just that, they gathered around. They looked at the captain then at Elias, it was no secret they knew of his kind, slaves that was. Some of them were apart of that life at one point in their lives. Elizabeth looked at the crowd and narrowed her eyes, he wasn't there, where was he? "Ash? ... Ash?! Where are you?!" She wasn't alarmed, just mildly irritated at her brother's nonattendance. From the top of the crow's nest. "Oh ... god no ..." She muttered as Ash had jumped down, limber as possible, at first there was no rope in his hand, that was until he clung to one he had passed near the bottom the momentum he was swinging at was lowering him down the tall structure. When he was finally swooping a few inches from the ground he had lost a considerable amount of speed, however, the rope was beginning to weaken. Elizabeth watched almost in slow motion as her brother had swung from the rope that in a matter of seconds was cut and sent him flying. She would have simply laughed at his mistake, if he hadn't crashed into the new member of the crew. It wasn't a nasty crash, just the equivalent to if Elias had tripped, however Ash had ended up on top of the poor boy. Clearly shocked and confused Ash rolled over quickly, he groaned. "Oooh, gooosh. That did not turn out the way I though-" Ash's thoughts were cut off as he looked up to see his sister's glare pointed directly at him.

Ash was puzzled however the minute he looked to his right he became frantic, oh no! He had run into someone! "Oh god! I'm really sorry! Are you okay?!" He asked, checking the new crew member for any signs of bleeding or broken bones. Ash was cut off however when a hand had taken his ear and pulled him to his feet. The pain was somewhat like a shockwave as his sister's nails sank into his ear. "Are you crazy?! What the hell were you thinking Ash?! You are in a world of trouble you hear me?!" His sister scolded him, Ash however was too busy trying to get her to release her grip. "Ah-ah-ah! Okay! Alright I'm really sorry! It was an accident I swear!" He said, a whine in his voice, his sister finally sighed and let go. The captain continued to look at Ash in anger, he was mischievous before but this was too far. "You could've been killed Ash, just ... try to be freaking careful got it?!" She said, crossing her arms. Ash rubbed his ear, nodding before returning his eyes to Elias, helping the boy back on his feet he hesitantly let go once he was sure that he was fine. "This is my younger brother Ashton Dantius, everyone just calls him Ash. Ash this is ..." She trailed off before having realizing that she hadn't gotten their new addition's name. Well, this was embarrassing.

Rubbing the back of her head Elizabeth coughed, Ash tilted his head unsure if she was going to finish her sentence. "You didn't get his name?" Ash asked blinking a few times, having pointing it out so bluntly Elizabeth felt a blush come to her face. "Sorry about that lad, didn't realize I hadn't gotten your name, do ya mind introducing yourself?" She asked, the crew now not entirely sure what was going on anymore simply watched, still absorbing all that was happening at once.

〖O.O.C. :: Yeeah, I couldn't read it either XD imma make it orange from now on :3

Poor Elias XD〗

Killer_Kiwi_XD

PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2013 12:12 pm
User Image
ʖ ▀ Σ l i a s
G r a n t ═════════════════════════════════════════════
I ' m . A . S l a v e . T o o . T h e . W o r l d .
I HAVE BEEN BEATEN AND BRUISED
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
T H E R E . I S . N O . J O Y . F O R . T H E . B E T R A Y E D .

Elias carefully shook the woman's hand and nodded his head at the introduction and the welcome onto the crew. When Elizabeth mentioned the both, clothes, and food Elias nodded almost to eagerly that he would greatly like that. The main thing was the clothes. It had been so long since Elias had worn anything proper, more than rage, that he was almost aching to get some really clothes on. Nothing really ever beat the feeling of wearing real clothes and not having to worry about having them ripped off by some b*****d. A few moments later Elias was being lead down the docks by his new captain and was silently wondering what ship would be the one that he would soon call home. Once the saw the ship though Elias eyes went wide with a bit of surprise and a large amount of awe.

"She's a beau'y Cap'n" Elias smiled as he stared at the ship and then they were passing by guards and stepping onto the boat. Elias knew he would not have a problem with being on a ship, those who did never lasted long as street rats, and now that he was on the ship Elias actually felt a bit more free than when he was still on the deck. The whistle rung in Elias ears a bit but then he was being distracted by crew members coming up to greet him and say hello. They were telling him their names and so many other things when Elias heard the captain talk about someone named Ash. Elias had just enough time to look up before suddenly there was a blond on top of him and the air was knocked out of his lungs.

Elias eyes blew wide as he found himself trapped beneath the male for a moment. Thankfully the blond had enough sense to roll off of him. Of course that didn't help Elias with the pure shock of quite suddenly being knocked to the ground. The red head just laid there for a few moments, breathing, and then he carefully sat up. His chest gave a small heave of irritation as the man who had knocked him over was suddenly in his face and checking him for any injuries. He felt a small smile tug at his lips as the next scene folded. The boy, Elias realized he was not a man, was being scolded quite fiercely by the other woman and it was a rather entertaining sight.

After a few minutes it seemed that the focus was back on him and Elias was being helped to his feet, his bruised side aching unpleasantly from the run in, and he nodded with a smile. He tried not to smile to wide at the slip of the woman, it would be rude, and the red head simply held out his hand for a hand shake. "Name's Elias Grant." When his hand was shaken Elias put it back at his side and looked around him a bit more. "e's a right beaut'y 'e is. Ya' got yer self a fine ship cap'n. With all this crew though, what will ya need with o' half blind slave?" Elias had a few talents, he could cook and knew how to patch people up, but he did not know how to hoist sails or tie anything down. He was not one for high places so he couldn’t swing from the rigging like the boy who had just crashed into him.

It was right confusing for Elias. He didn't know what this woman wanted with him or how he could even be of help. "I know o' bit a doc'trin if ya need it but I havenae sailed a day in mah life."

『 Ѳ.Ѳ.Ͼ. I kind of screwed myself on the accent. Make's it hard to write DX I may abondon it and leave it up to your imagination.』

x Wind-Kun x

Killer_Kiwi_XD
Captain

Malevolent Inquisitor

13,650 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • PvP 200
  • Conversationalist 100

x Wind-Kun x

Timid Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2013 2:12 pm

User Image

◞ ■ A S H██
xxxxxxI ' v e . W a n t e d . A . W o r l d . I C a n . E x p l o r e.
xxxI'VE BEEN EXHAUSTED OF A LIFE WHERE THE PAIN NEVER ENDS

T H E . S E A . S H A L L . F O R E V E R . B E . M Y . S A V I O R .

Elizabeth shook the boy's hand again, chuckling a bit as the crew smiled. Ash crossed his arms, this new recruit definitely looked like he'd make a fine addition. Elizabeth smiled when she asked how he could help as a new member on their crew. "It's simple really, you may have heard what I said earlier but we're going after the treasure of the Northern Sea! Heard to be worth a sure fortune. The honest truth is, the place is known as being the most dangerous places in the world. Our ship strong, and we're confident to get there, so we could use anyone willing to help, luckily for us you happened to accept that offer." She said, on that not she got out the scroll The Mongoose had given her.

She Unraveled it and grinned, "We leave at midnight, anyone that leaves this ship is to report back by dawn or they're left behind." She said the crew nodded were soon dismissed by their captain. Sighing she returned her gaze to Elias. "We've all been injured on this ship Elias, we've all got scars, and we sure are the best pirates at sea! So give yourself some credit. Elizabeth said smiling, then tapped her own eyepatch. Perhaps giving a sign as to how little Elias' hinderance will be. "Now ... our medical doctor Azalea could always use an assistant, but first there are some things you need to know first. Ash. From here on out you'll be Elias's mentor, get him settled in your cabin, the barracks are crowded to the roof, teach him how to use a blade, and a firearm. It's a dangerous world at sea, best you be prepared to take a life Elias' cause the wicked won't give you any pity." From the joyous atmosphere it had made a surprisingly complete turn to seriousness.

Ash blinked a few times, he wasn't entirely aware of what had just occurred, after having crashed into Elias he was going to have to mentor him? Well, they were the same age, and Ash has been through this process before. "You two play nice now, I'll be going over the map with our navigator, then might go out to the tavern for a while. You need anything ask the crew, and they'll be sure to find me." Elizabeth said, giving Elias' one last smile, and ash a more smug grin before turning around and leaving the to. For a while there was an awkward silence, Ash had to admit to having spent allot of time in the crow's nest, and it's rare that he actually meets anyone his own age. "Well alrighty! Let's get you settled in, there should be some extra clothes in my cabin that'll fit ya just fine, the ship has working water too so you can get as cleaned up as you'd like." Ash said, how the ship used water was odd, it was surprisingly done by filters below the ship that bring in water and turn it fresh for access on the ship. Was definitely large investment, one that Elizabeth had made the first year she took the rank of captain, tired of the dangerous lack of hygiene the ship had then.

Ash lead Elias to his cabin, located down a flight of stairs right next to another that could be assumed to be the Captain's cabin. "Like Ellie mentioned before, the barracks are full right now, otherwise we might have been able to get you in a room with maybe a few more people, but this is fine. Be nice to have some company." Ash said, he opened the door to his cabin, it was set up with multiple maps of the world, some seas, others countries of places they've visited. A few cluttered pictures of forests, arctic tundras, and desserts placed on the wall. There was a bed a fairly large size, along with a bookshelf, mostly filled with adventure books Ash read occasionally. Looking through his wardrobe he got some clothes and handed them Elias. "The bathroom is over there, go ahead and get washed up, I'll be waiting outside the cabin when you're finished." Ash said, nodding then leaving the room closing the door to ensure that Elias had his privacy.

Ash leaned against the wall near the door, thinking of what the journey was going to be like. Not only because of the danger of the north, but because he was going to be training Elias, there was a responsibility on his end. If anything happened to him, well Ash would definitely feel at fault. The idea that not all of them would make back alive was also a possibility, there are always others that search for treasures, and if they clashed, than it was usually the last boat standing that continued. The boy sighed, and ran a hand through his hair, honestly he felt like Ellie had put allot on him to do for Elias, he just hoped that he would do things right.
〖O.O.C. :: 〗

Killer_Kiwi_XD

PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2013 9:57 am
Killer_Kiwi_XD

Done and done, o u o actually think 18 suits them better XD  

x Wind-Kun x

Timid Shapeshifter

Killer_Kiwi_XD
Captain

Malevolent Inquisitor

13,650 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • PvP 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2013 10:10 am
x Wind-Kun x
Killer_Kiwi_XD

Done and done, o u o actually think 18 suits them better XD

I ******** up, dont mind me. Thanks though for following the rules. biggrin I will reply later today.  
Role Playing 1x1

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games