Welcome to Gaia! ::

ToS Friendly Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

ToS friendly Yaoi Rp'ing and other forums. 

Tags: roleplaying, friendly, writing, entertainment, yaoi 

Reply Role Playing 1x1
[$] Knight of the Broken Land Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tactician_of_Ylisse

Sparkly Prophet

PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2013 4:10 pm
In a land ravaged by war, famine and disease survival is the only thing on Noah's mind. He is a wandering knight either searching for lord to serve or something that will give him a purpose, and perhaps he will find both during his endless wandering only time will tell. But for now he will survive and protect those that cannot protect themselves as is his duty as a knight.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Name: Noah Rashelia
Personality: Noah takes his job as a knight very seriously despite not being bound to any lord, this makes him act formal, and at times very stiff and awkward in conversation. He has a good heart though and cares deeply for the people of this land. He wants to protect them all, and make sure they have peaceful lives.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2013 6:14 am
Tactician_of_Ylisse
In a land ravaged by war, famine and disease survival is the only thing on Noah's mind. He is a wandering knight either searching for lord to serve or something that will give him a purpose, and perhaps he will find both during his endless wandering only time will tell. But for now he will survive and protect those that cannot protect themselves as is his duty as a knight.

Personality: Noah takes his job as a knight very seriously despite not being bound to any lord, this makes him act formal, and at times very stiff and awkward in conversation. He has a good heart though and cares deeply for the people of this land. He wants to

// Have you found anyone to join this wonderful role play ? If not would you like me to create a profile for a character or just keep one role play going with us ?  

Skylar Atherley
Crew

Tactician_of_Ylisse

Sparkly Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2013 7:36 am
Cissnei_X_Tseng

*No offered to join so you're free to do it if you want*  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2013 7:38 am
Tactician_of_Ylisse
Cissnei_X_Tseng

*No offered to join so you're free to do it if you want*

// I'll do a profile and the like after breakfast. Did you want the same thing in my profile as you have up on yours?  

Skylar Atherley
Crew

Tactician_of_Ylisse

Sparkly Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2013 7:52 am
Cissnei_X_Tseng

*Eh nah you can do it anyway you want*  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2013 8:14 am
Tactician_of_Ylisse

Personality: Noah takes his job as a knight very seriously despite not being bound to any lord, this makes him act formal, and at times very stiff and awkward in conversation. He has a good heart though and cares deeply for the people of this land. He wants to protect them all, and make sure they have peaceful lives.

User Image
Name : Brayden Johnston
Personality : Brayden is out going but at the same time he can be rather shy. At least that is how he used to be before the war started and hardened him causing him to hide himself to keep himself.
Sexual Orientation : Straight so he likes to think
Backstory : Brayden used to be prince of his land before the war started and in reality he should be dead but he managed to escape and go into hiding. During his travels he spots Noah but he is nervous to go near him because for him recently he trusted himself around the wrong person who in turn stabbed him trying to kill him just for a morsel of food that Brayden would have gladly given to him if he had only asked. Now Brayden lays in an alleyway blood pooled around him his pallor very light and his eyes closed lips set in a tight thin line to try and overcome the pain.

Skylar Atherley
Crew

Tactician_of_Ylisse

Sparkly Prophet

PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2013 9:46 am
Cissnei_X_Tseng
]

Noah had just been walking the streets there were many orphans in this area who made their homes in the alleyways or underbelly, and he liked checking in on them. He paused when he came to the mouth of an alley way and saw a man lying on the ground, Noah immediately started towards him, his hand on his sword just in case. "Sir are you alright?" He asked lightly touching the man's side, he nearly swore when he felt blood the man was alive but wouldnt be any longer if he didnt stop the blood. So he quickly got out what meager medical supplies he had, "you are injured quite bad sir, however I have supplies to stave off the worst of it. Do you think you can sit up and allow me to wrap your wound?"

Noah hadn't wanted to startle the man into lashing out if he just started trying to staunch the wound.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2013 10:25 am
Tactician_of_Ylisse

Brayden groaned weakly as he was touched his breath hitching sharply as he was helped to sit up causing a sharp deep pain to go through him. "******** that hurts." he hissed weakly. "Don't wanna die lived this long to keep daddy's line going don't want to die now " he insisted in coherently. He was having trouble keeping awake from all the blood lose and so he was not thinking about what he was saying or anything. He was a prince and in being so he had a tattoo placed onto his right thigh that showed that fact but at least it wouldn't be seen for the moment. His body trembled as more blood gushed out of his side. "Make stop die no wanna die " he told him before passing out.  

Skylar Atherley
Crew

Tactician_of_Ylisse

Sparkly Prophet

PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2013 5:36 pm
Cissnei_X_Tseng

Noah would have cursed if it wasn't so unbecoming of a knight, this man was in very bad shape if the incoherency was to show, and there wasn't any kind of healer anywhere near here. There was only one thing to do, he picked up the man as gently as he could, and placed him on his shoulders. He had no home but there was place where he had taken up residence for now; and he made sure to stock the place with medical supplies so he would have to get the man there and do whatever he could to keep him alive. So he started walking staggering a bit under the weight of the man, as he walked Noah couldn't help but recall one of the things the man had said, "his father's line" was the man royalty of some kind?

He shook his head, no he had to save this man first questions could come later.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2013 5:11 am
Tactician_of_Ylisse

Brayden felt every movement with throbbing acuracy which cause him to wince and whimper in pain. "Don't let the b*****d who did this get near me again " he blurted out in a coherent moment before going back to his rambling without thinking about what he was saying which was not a good thing. "Please tell me what you want for your reward ?" he asked before blacking out going limp on his shoulders.  

Skylar Atherley
Crew

Tactician_of_Ylisse

Sparkly Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2013 6:45 pm
Cissnei_X_Tseng

Noah arrived in front of the house he was staying in and hurried inside. He laid the man down and immediately started digging through his medical stash; he got out bandages and potions. Noah would have to take the man's shirt off in order to get to the wound, he just hoped that he didn't wind up aggravating the wound even further. With that in mind he began slowly peeling off the man's armor and clothes hissing when he saw the wound. It was deep and the man had lost a lot of blood, he started smearing the potion on the wound watching as the bleeding steadily started decreasing, and the wound started closing. The wound was deep enough that it wouldn't close completely but at least it would close enough to not be life threatening anymore.

Noah then grabbed the bandages and gently started to wind them around the man's waist and torso.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2013 8:08 pm
Tactician_of_Ylisse
Cissnei_X_Tseng

Noah arrived in front of the house he was staying in and hurried inside. He laid the man down and immediately started digging through his medical stash; he got out bandages and potions. Noah would have to take the man's shirt off in order to get to the wound, he just hoped that he didn't wind up aggravating the wound even further. With that in mind he began slowly peeling off the man's armor and clothes hissing when he saw the wound. It was deep and the man had lost a lot of blood, he started smearing the potion on the wound watching as the bleeding steadily started decreasing, and the wound started closing. The wound was deep enough that it wouldn't close completely but at least it would close enough to not be life threatening anymore.

Noah then grabbed the bandages and gently started to wind them around the man's waist and torso.

Brayden was limp in his arms even stayed that way when he was placed down so that his body could be taken care of. He was starting to wake up when his wound was smeared with the potion though which caused him to hiss in pain and shrink away a little weakly. "Mmm that hurts " he managed to pant out before he struggled to try and get up only to fall backwards. "Where am I ? What happened ? Who are you ?" he asked starting to become a little more lucid with what was going on but he was still not very strong and his brain was not thinking clearly.  

Skylar Atherley
Crew

Tactician_of_Ylisse

Sparkly Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2013 11:42 pm
Cissnei_X_Tseng

Noah quickly caught the man before he could fall "easy, easy you're at my house sir, I found you bleeding pretty badly, and got you here as quickly as possible. You need to stop moving or you'll aggravate your wound even further." He said his voice taking on a slightly scolding tone, Noah checked to make sure the man hadn't reopened his wound and continued to bandage it. Once he was finished gently helped the man sit up. "There hopefully that will help, now if you'll excuse me I am going to go change and make some food for the both of us"

After checking the wound one more time Noah quietly excused himself to go change out of his bloody clothes; hopefully the man wouldn't do anything to reopen his wound.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 8:03 am
Tactician_of_Ylisse

Brayden looked at him blinking away tears as pain seared through his side. "Thank you I owe you my life " he told him as he was helped to sit up. He licked his lips finding himself to be parched. "Please once your done changing could I have something to drink " he asked softly moving his hand over the wound on his side that was bandaged so nicely.  

Skylar Atherley
Crew

Tactician_of_Ylisse

Sparkly Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2013 11:55 pm
Cissnei_X_Tseng

"Of course" Noah nodded and busied himself; once he had changed into a spare set of clothes he brought up a glass of water for the red headed man; and balanced a plate of meager food for the other man. "I'm afraid food is somewhat scarce at the moment; so this will have to do." He set the plate down and set the glass by the man. "I am Noah, and you are?" Noah asked, executing a polite to the man; if what the man had been saying was true then he was in the presence of royalty.

And as such, he must act as his station called, of course as a wandering knight his duty right now was mostly to the people; but to have a chance to serve royalty just like in the tales of the old.....that would be a wonderful calling.  
Role Playing 1x1

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff