Welcome to Gaia! ::

ToS Friendly Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

ToS friendly Yaoi Rp'ing and other forums. 

Tags: roleplaying, friendly, writing, entertainment, yaoi 

Reply Role Playing 1x1
[$] Under the Broken Sky (with RosesandBlood) [Reboot]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tactician_of_Ylisse

Sparkly Prophet

PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2013 4:54 pm
(This might be a bit awkward because I'm trying to remember where we left off)

Cian picked his way through the forest until he came upon the facility, it was still wrecked and didn't look like anyone had come, he guessed that everybody involved was dead. He silently walked through the facility though he looked behind him a couple times to make sure Dove was following and hadn't gotten into anything. Cian finally arrived at the room that was usually holding the weapons; the door was already caving in so he kicked it open watching it fall with disinterest. he headed over to one of the lockers and looked through until he found the one that was assigned to him.

He broke the lock easily and opened it grabbing the weapon inside; Cian was an hand to hand fighter different than others of his kind who used weapons such a spears, guns, and knives. His weapons were a pair of gauntlets and leg greaves; that could be used to boost his speed and strength. He slipped them on hearing them click into place and tested them executing a couple punches and kicks. He then turned around wondering what Dove was doing.

*Bio*
Cian
Personality: Nearly emotionless, but when he does show emotion it is almost child like and very tentative, unsure.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2013 11:13 am
Tactician_of_Ylisse

Dove followed behind Cian quietly just taking it all in. The facility was really in the dumps but here and there some scattered stuff looked like it made parts and walls. Sighing he picked through the rubble a bit as they went along, of course he really didn't find much that interested him. It wasn't until the loud clank and thud did he really pay attention to what his companion was doing. Walking into the room Dove's eyes grew in astonishment.

The walls were lined with lockers all full of weapons and other things. He knew this because a few were busted open and then Cian started digging in one as well. Scuttling his happy self over to one he began looking at the make and model of a few guns. They were pretty old and under kept but still amazingly made. It was rather startling considering this place was almost a century old!

"Hey, Cian... Would it be a bad idea if I took a few of these with us?" Dove asked looking over a knife. It wasn't rusted over so it could still be used and he wanted to find out what kind of metal it was and the curve of the blade was intriguing as well. Not only that but he'd already stashed a few smaller guns in his coat to look at for later. Looking over his shoulder he watched the man/weapon do his little kicks and punches. "Looking good there~" he smiled at him tilting his head. "So this is where you were made right? That is amazing..." but dangerous. Humanized weapons were not something that should exist. It would be bad.... But Dove didn't say this out loud of course. He had no intention of ever sharing Cian's secret. He may be a weapon monger but at least he had a sense of gone too far. Selling Cian wouldn't do.  

RosesandBlood
Crew

Precious Star

14,825 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Guildmember 100

Tactician_of_Ylisse

Sparkly Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2013 2:09 pm
RosesandBlood

"I have no use for them" Cian replied watching as the man stashed away the weapons and knives, "I'm going to look around more and see if I can find out what happened" he spoke, heading out the door and further into the facility. He walked along picking through the rubble until he came upon a wide open area. He stared at it for a second looking at the dried blood splattered around until it clicked where he was. The "arena" where they had sparred. There was some foreign thing welling up inside of him, a need to get out of this place; to run and never come back. He was shaking Cian realized but why? suddenly he felt something wet sliding down his cheeks, he wiped it away. Water? he looked up but there wasn't anything leaking so where was the water coming from, and why wasn't it stopping?  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2013 9:42 pm
Tactician_of_Ylisse

When Dove caught up to Cian he was standing around not doing anything. . . Or so the man thought. As he slowly approached making sure his feet shuffled so the other knew he was there, it surprised him to see that the other was crying. Of course by the puzzled look on Cian's face he didn't understand what was wrong with him. The tell-tell signs of blood splatter around them helped Dove guess it was the place that was upsetting him to this point but only subconsciously.

"Hey, Cian.... Why don't we leave now. This place fell apart long ago... I'm sure you won't find much else...." he spoke coming closer until he was next to the boyish looking machine. Sighing heavily he wrapped and arm around the other and hugged him a bit. "Let's leave.... I'm sure if I pull a few strings we can find out for sure what happened. It'll be a lot easier to deal with for you too. You're upset..." Dove spoke slowly and softly. Finally he pulled back and grabbed Cian's wrist and steered them both back towards the direction they'd come from.

It gave him mixed feelings now. Seeing a man made machine intented to be a weapon weep openly.  

RosesandBlood
Crew

Precious Star

14,825 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Guildmember 100

Tactician_of_Ylisse

Sparkly Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2013 11:28 pm
RosesandBlood

"Up.....set?" he asked the puzzlement clear in his voice, but he let himself be taken away from the arena; the foreign thing subsiding as they got further away. "You don't need to find out what happened, I got what I needed from the place, so I have no further need of it. I will continue as my purpose was intended" Cian said his voice flat and dull. He had no other purpose he was a weapon and that was what he would always be. After all humans were always waging war so there was always use for him.

If there was no use for him then what was the point of him still functioning? "I am a weapon Dove, a tool to be used if I am not useful then I will shut myself down and cease to be." Cian didn't know why he was telling this to the man but still he did, "do you have a use for me Dove?" he asked the weapons dealer. He stopped walking and stared at the man waiting for his response.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 4:50 pm
RosesandBlood

Tactician_of_Ylisse

Sparkly Prophet

RosesandBlood
Crew

Precious Star

14,825 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2013 11:02 pm
Tactician_of_Ylisse

The man looked at the weapon and rubbed his chin in thought. Well of course he could use him but that display right then made him feel like the kid needed a bit more credit on the 'human' side of things. And damn it had only been a few days and his face was all stubbly and scratchy.

Dove sighed and tilted his head at Cian,"How about we get out of here first," he pointed over his shoulder with his thumb. "I found that trail before so it should get us to town. And I always have a use for a weapon, Cian, but I can hardly use you like a gun.... However," he paused and looked the other up and down. "I could use a body guard. Being as I'm a dangerous man in a dangerous business someone to watch my back that won't stab me when I turn it on them would be nice...." He smiled and clapped the other on the back urging him on. "How about it? I'll pay you and everything. We'll get you settled into the here and now. You are a weapon and it's your pleasure to be used. But as said keeper of many weapons I take good care of them and you need special care."

It didn't take them long to return to where they met and for Dove to find the path. It was a long hike back to a civilized area but by the time they made if Dove was dead on his feet and just wanted sleep. So the first place they could he found them a room and made Cian follow him to their room. Stripping was the first thing he did and then headed to the bathroom. "Ima shower then you can....ugh.... I'm so damn tired...." Dove whined closing the door behind him. The water came on and he had a good 15 minute shower before stepping out with a towel around his waist and soggy hair.

"...............wait......... you can bathe right? Cause that's going to be a b***h if you can't." He sighed and sat on the bed closest to the door. "And that's your bed to sleep in. It shouldn't be but another day or so and I can get us back to my place and we'll work on getting you all settled." The man cracked his neck and stretched out on the bed, bending his arms behind his head.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2013 9:32 pm
RosesandBlood

Cian stared at the half naked man blankly, he had never taken a bath. He and his kind had been sprayed with some chemicals? after each spar and that had cleaned them. He opened his mouth and said the dreaded words "what is a bath?" While waiting for Dove to reply he walked over to his own bed, and cautiously sat down......it was soft he mused as he poked the bed. Cian then remembered the other thing Dove had spoke about "What do you mean by paying me? what is that?" he asked curiosity coloring his voice, this was all so new to him. He had never been in the outside world, it would be overwhelming to him if it weren't for the fact that he could barely feel emotions.

"You are dripping on the carpet, perhaps you should get dressed?" He spoke pointing out the obvious and wondering why the man was just standing there, had he said something shocking?  

Tactician_of_Ylisse

Sparkly Prophet

Tactician_of_Ylisse

Sparkly Prophet

PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2013 9:34 pm
RosesandBlood

PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2013 10:11 pm
Tactician_of_Ylisse

Dove blinked several times. "You're shitting me....." he groaned and clapped a hand over his face. "And I'm not putting dirty clothes back on. I was gonna wash 'em up..." Running a hand through damp hair, smoothing it back to show his whole face, the man shook his head. "Feh.... Alright, to the bathroom I'll show you how to shower." Ushering the boy to the bathroom Dove felt a shiver. This was insane.

"Strip. Then get in..." he bent over holding onto his towel with one hand while he used the other to twist knobs. "That makes the water hot, that one cold, and this," he pulled a switch,"makes the water come out from there...." he explained how to make water come out the shower head. "Get in...." he waited for the other do get naked and do so. "So...first you get yourself wet.... then wash...." he stared up at the ceiling. "Er.... rag...." he turned and grabbed one tossing it into the open stall. "Grab the bar of soap and rub it and the cloth together till it bubbles a lot, then rub the cloth on your skin to clean it.... The little bottles in there, you can read right? Well one says shampoo. Put it in your hair and rub it in to make more bubbles. Make sure you rinse all the bubbles off your body and hair.... When you feel clean get out and dry off..." He dropped another fluffy towel onto the toilet seat. "Ima wash our stuff in the sink and lay it out to dry...." Dove said and set to work. The faster he washed the stuff the sooner it was dry, the sooner he could cover the kid's body.  

RosesandBlood
Crew

Precious Star

14,825 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Guildmember 100

Tactician_of_Ylisse

Sparkly Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2013 10:20 pm
RosesandBlood

Cian tilted his head but did what he was told, feeling the soap on his skin and the shampoo in his hair was odd, but it was also pleasurable, and even after he had finished washing he sat in the water poking at the bubbles, and trying to make things with them. He then remembered what Dove said about drying himself off, and slowly got out of the tub. He looked at the towel in curiosity and started rubbing it over his body. He started in surprise at how the towel felt. "It's so fluffy..." he thought in amazement, and even after he was dried off he still ran his hands through it. Cian exited the bathroom towel in hand, not covering himself up...."Dove I have finished with my bath" he called quietly, and then moved to sit on the bed.  
Role Playing 1x1

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games