Welcome to Gaia! ::

ToS Friendly Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

ToS friendly Yaoi Rp'ing and other forums. 

Tags: roleplaying, friendly, writing, entertainment, yaoi 

Reply Role Playing 1x1
[$]Dog of War [With Cissnei](Reboot) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tactician_of_Ylisse

Sparkly Prophet

PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2013 5:41 pm
This role play is between tactician_of_ylisse and Cissnei_X_Tseng please no one else post. The characters are 18 years of age or above and this role play takes place back when an arms dealer is looking for extra work as a body guard in order to make some money in order to get by. He soon discovers that he is boss is a handful to say the least and that will develop into more then boss , bodyguard perhaps or perhaps not it shall be seen in due time.

(Okay it's up!)

Cassius just skipped back dodging the kick, he frowned childishly as the woman disappeared "how rude, it's not nice to just leave a fight hanging" he thought, oh well he would get her eventually he always did with his targets. He ambled out of the alley wondering if any of the lady's "friends" would show up soon, all this tracking was becoming boring. Cassius yawned and started heading further into the city in order to track down his sources again so he could find out where the woman had gone. In the meantime he hoped Caleb was safe; the man was his paycheck after all and if the man died then he would be out of money and probably be hunted down. There were some people who didn't look kindly on sell swords who let their client die after all.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2013 5:49 pm
Tactician_of_Ylisse

Caleb was in his room alone with the door shut and locked which was a good thing because the woman had come back and was in the building seeing if she could get at him but seeing so many people around and not wanting to make a scene about things she walked back out heading down the road in order to find some place to hide that Cassius wouldn't be able to find her and she could recollect herself. It would take a while but she would get Caleb dead and this interfering Cassius would have to either die or be in so much trouble that he wouldn't be able to find work anywhere again. She laughed as she entered her private little thinking spot and sat cross legged in front of the fire place.  

Skylar Atherley
Crew

Tactician_of_Ylisse

Sparkly Prophet

PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2013 7:35 pm
Cissnei_X_Tseng

(I actually chuckled a bit when I read your post and the woman thinks she'll be able to take on Cassius, oh she has no idea what she got herself into by attracting Cassius's attention)

Cassius asked around all of his sources but was unable to find the location of the woman, a big problem for him. "I should probably go find Caleb, since the woman has disappeared she might try to get to him now" he thought and headed to where Caleb was, he was on guard though he wouldn't put it past the lady to send people after him, and try to ambush him. Of course if that happened well....it wouldn't be bad for him; he would finally get a work out. But the people ambushing would probably wind up in tiny tiny pieces once he was done with them. He had sort of managed to keep himself in check, but if he didn't have a fight soon then he would probably snap, and he would rather go crazy on people ambushing him rather than innocent civilians or god forbid Caleb.

He stopped in front of the place eyes darting around for any kind of ambush.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2013 7:44 pm
Tactician_of_Ylisse

(( lol I thought you might get a kick out of it honestly. Its so good to be working on it again. ))

Caleb lay down trying to rest since his head was killing him and he knew what that meant which wasn't a good thing for him or anyone around him at the time. He would soon enough see red and forget everything until he was through it. He often had these rage spells which really frustrated him but he couldn't seem to stop them from happening no matter what he did.

About twenty men surrounded Cassius suddenly growling the head one glared at him. "Your through " he hissed

Skylar Atherley
Crew

Tactician_of_Ylisse

Sparkly Prophet

PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2013 8:07 pm
Cissnei_X_Tseng

Cassius looked at the men for a second, a voice in his head whispering 'let me out let me play with them, they're monsters and you know what we do with monsters. LET ME OUT" A wide deranged grin stretched across his face, oh yes he knew what he did with monsters,Cassius didn't even let the head guy finish before he was on him like a wild dog tearing the man's throat out, and that's exactly what he was, a wild dog pretending to be human. He looked at the other men blood running down his face, his eyes devoid of any kind of humanity. Then, he sprang the men screaming as they were massacred, and Cassius relished in it, in this part of him that he had once despised. He was as much of a demon as the men had called him but at least he was a good demon; that part had at least been imparted into him by the people who had saved him.

The blood bath was soon over, Cassius was just staring into nothing completely covered in blood. But soon he came back to himself "********" he muttered as he stared at all the bodies, how the ******** was he going to explain this to Caleb. "Oh hey by the way I forgot to mention, I'm a guy who goes goddamn crazy during battles and likes slaughtering people, I'm still your bodyguard right?" yeah that would go over so well.

He sighed and got to his feet, grimacing at the blood coating his clothes, he would probably have to burn them.

(If you couldn't tell I really enjoyed writing this post; ahehehe)  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 08, 2013 5:50 am
Tactician_of_Ylisse

Caleb was sitting in his room unawares of what was going on. "Hurry the hell up Cassius and get things taken care of so that you can get back here. " he muttered then frowned getting up he paced the room growing agitated as time went on. Soon he left the room striding downstairs he went outside and started walking unsure of where he was going or why he was doing this. His eyes narrowed as he strode down the street muttering to himself frowning angrily in frustration about everything.  

Skylar Atherley
Crew

Tactician_of_Ylisse

Sparkly Prophet

PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2013 9:52 am
Cissnei_X_Tseng

Cassius was about to head out to find one of the places where he stashed clothes and other nessacities when he noticed someone walking up the street, he was on guard until he saw it was Caleb. But what was Caleb doing out? It still wasn't safe so cursing Cassius started jogging up to his boss, he just hoped the man didn't try to murder him on sight because he was still soaked in blood.

"Caleb it still isn't safe you need to find a safe place" he spoke urgently before noticing something was wrong. The man was severely agitated and frustrated.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2013 1:06 pm
Tactician_of_Ylisse

Caleb turned his head sharply his gaze coming to look at Cassius. "I want this done already because I have things to do. I'm not accustomed to sitting on my a** for hours at a time with nothing to do. " he hissed then took in the rest of Cassius frowning sharply. "The hell your covered in blood " he muttered backing up a bit then suddenly he shot forward kissing him deeply without warning wrapping his arms around him causing himself and his outfit to be ruined by the blood that now had moved from Cassius to Caleb. His entire body trembled as he stepped away from the other his eyes shinning brightly yet he didn't speak a word his chest rising and falling fast causing his white bloody shirt to rise and fall at a very fast rate.

Skylar Atherley
Crew

Tactician_of_Ylisse

Sparkly Prophet

PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2013 11:54 pm
Cissnei_X_Tseng

Cassius opened his mouth to speak but then closed it with an audible click what the flying ******** just happened, why had the man kissed him?! it was like his brain had completely shut down, no one had kissed him before even less shown affection towards him so it was somewhat understandable that Cassius had no idea how to react. "Are you okay?" he asked awkwardly I mean there had to be something wrong for the man to do that right?

He then remembered the question about the blood, and gratefully jumped on the subject; anything to avoid what just happened. "Oh right the blood? it's not mine.....it's theirs" Cassius said calmly as he jerked his thumb behind his back indicating the huge amount of bodies behind him.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2013 2:00 pm
Cissnei_X_Tseng

Tactician_of_Ylisse

Sparkly Prophet

Skylar Atherley
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2013 12:23 am
Tactician_of_Ylisse
Cissnei_X_Tseng

(( so sorry if I've come on its been barley to read things. I've been very sick but am getting better. So I'll reply on here likely tomorrow or Saturday because I have to do a few hours work tomorrow. ))  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2013 5:45 am
Tactician_of_Ylisse

Caleb gave him a small smile blinking some as he nodded his head. "Yeah I'm perfectly fine honestly." he told him then realized what he had just done and blushed lightly. "Forgive me blood is rather attractive to me." he admitted. He then looked at him once more licking his lips. "I need to get away from you until your clean or I'll do something we will both regret." he told him turning away from him.

"Ok well see you back at the room Cassius." he called then raced back to the room jumping into a very cold shower trying to rectify the situation.

Skylar Atherley
Crew

Tactician_of_Ylisse

Sparkly Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2013 11:46 pm
Cissnei_X_Tseng

Cassius just watched him go with a strange expression on his face, his boss had a blood kink. Great. Cassius sighed and headed to his hidey hole and immediately stripped out of his clothing washing himself the best he could as he did so. Once he was changed into some clean clothes he tossed his old clothes into a small fire he had made and headed back to the bar. He went inside and waited at the door to the room definitely not wanting to barge in. Cassius still hadn't found the woman and that was making him uneasy; he would hvae to keep a closer eye on his boss now.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 8:12 am
Tactician_of_Ylisse

Caleb didn't notice Cassius come back to the room and stand by the door because he was to busy in the shower trying to rectify how he felt after seeing the blood on the other male. He then got out of the shower grabbing a towel he dried off before tossing on a pair of pants but leaving his strong scared chest showing which was normal for him because the less clothes he had on the better off he would be.

Going to the door he opened it to check things out only to find his bodyguard out there rather then in the room. "Get your butt in here right now Cassius " he hissed licking his lips at the last memory of the other who stood before him. "Am I to take it that its done?" he asked softly but strongly as he was agitated trying to keep himself from jumping the other even now when there was no blood. Soon though the memory was to much for him and he pinned the fully dressed bodyguard against the wall sucking and nipping at his collarbone.

Skylar Atherley
Crew

Tactician_of_Ylisse

Sparkly Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 5:53 pm
Cissnei_X_Tseng

Cassius reacted immediately; his true self did not like the invasion of personal space and reacted accordingly by lashing out. Before he knew he had laid out Caleb with a punch to the face; he stared for a second in shock before hurrying over and checking to make sure his boss was okay. "s**t s**t s**t Caleb I didn't mean-" he hissed out agitated, "I-I'm not.... I've never- <********>" Cassius didn't know how to explain it; he had never been overly fond of touch due to his background but it had never been bad enough that he would lash out.

What was it that was agitating him so much that he freaked out? He had thought that he got whatever was stressing him out, out during the massacre but apparently that wasn't so. "Let me take a look at your face to makes sure I didn't break something, please" Cassius murmured.  
Role Playing 1x1

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff