Welcome to Gaia! ::

ToS Friendly Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

ToS friendly Yaoi Rp'ing and other forums. 

Tags: roleplaying, friendly, writing, entertainment, yaoi 

Reply Role Playing 1x1
[$] Sinful Seas (With Knux33) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Killer_Kiwi_XD
Captain

Malevolent Inquisitor

13,650 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • PvP 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2013 11:47 pm
This is an RP between Knux33 and myself. We know the rules and we will not break them so please read along!

Name: William Alyen
Personality: A very charismatic man who is a near-viscous man at heart. A brutal captain who allows for no nonsense on his ship, but on shore acts more like a rich lord with a gentleman's manners (when he's not whoring or drinking).
Bio: Will was born to a poor sailor, the fifth son and was set off to sail as soon as he knew how to tie five knots and all the talk of sailing from his family. He's never looked back since, aiming to amass fortune for himself and spend it as he pleases. After an incident, he's ended up rather unfortunately on a island: marooned, and with nothing yet again.
Looks like this --> http://25.media.tumblr.com/ba36854f7dc3204b0496b3d24e619cd0/tumblr_mo07wbdI4v1rwnpavo2_1280.jpg With dark brown/black hair~ And beard anywhere from groomed to wild growing :V

Name: Z'ril Arown (Ze-reel Are-oh-en)
Persionality: He is often tricky and cunning and like to play games. He is flirtatious on his good days and clueless on his bad. He is energetic and very smart thanks to how many years he has on his belt. He can act like a child and while he flirts he doesnt know much about sex. He is very kind and has a habit of being shy around humans.
Bio: Z'ril was born to a human mother who had slept with his father on a whim. It was a common custom among water nymphs but for his fathers clan it was a disgrace. even though Z'ril's beauty out weighed that of many of the other full nymph children he was an out cast to them. His father decided to leave with him somewhere safe but something went wrong and now Z'ril lives alone on the island.
Description: Z'ril has a long thin frame with a lot of barely there muscle. his skin is very smooth and so is he body, he is pale and has eyes bluer than the ocean as well as blonde, almost white, hair down to the center of his back. When he is in the water he doesn't tend to wear clothes but out side of the water he wears a very simple Grecian gown that his father had given him. He has very soft features and pale coral colored lips. He has a birthmark on his inner thigh that looks like a dolphin.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2013 12:07 am
Killer_Kiwi_XD

"You know what Willie," Captain William Alyen said to himself on his second day marooned the island, "I think hanging is too kind for Mr Kyd. As is walking the plank. No, instead I'll cut and quarter him instead. The dogs'll like that, anyway. And folks always enjoy a show," he growled, sweeping violently with his short-sword to attempt to cut his way further through the jungle. He had nothing on but a shirt and shorts held up by his belt, and his scabbard. But beyond that, he had nothing. So, bare footed and sweating buckets he was making his way inland to try to find some signs of water, or at least coconut trees. Something to drink and some shade to sit down in. If he got lucky, there might even be a non-cannibalistic native tribe around in the thick vegetation somewhere. "Yes, hanged and quartered. But he'll be lightly roasted and castrated before being hung. Now that will be satisfying to watch," William snarled, cutting at leaves and vines like they were the son-of-a-cur themselves, before he caught sight of a clearing ahead. Clumsily cutting with more vigor, William stumbled into sight of a blessed freshwater lake that promised him a prolonged chance at life, even if he couldn't spot any easily-visible signs of human habitation along the shore.

William sagged in relief, sliding his sword into its scabbard without bothering with the already-rusting object, just walking barefoot to the lake shore, and kept walking until he was in the water up to his knees, cupping his hands and gulping down a few slurps before turning to head back out while splashing himself lightly with the cool liquid to wash off a bit of the salt and sweat on his skin. No need to drink himself sick after a day without any other water or a crumb of food. Or alcohol. Now a drop of rum would've been nice in this picture-perfect little place.

"Well, looks like Lady Luck is feeling a little bit less like a b***h today," he said under his breath, walking a bit closer to the woods and finding a tree to lie under to rest a bit. "Hopefully she'll keep smiling at me long enough to get Kyd fried," he added with quite the charming, pleased smile out at the lake as he imagined the possibilities of revenge. "But first, I'll have to have a way off of this god-forsaken island ..."

William looked up at the tree he was sitting under, and then at his shortsword. The weapon was woefully inadequate to the task of chopping wood. But if he could manage to build even the shittiest of little rafts, perhaps he could at the very least island-hop his way back towards the mainland, and then find a port from there. Or, if he was lucky, get seen by a merchant vessel that didn't deal in slave trade and get rescued from the isolated life of a maroon.  

knux33
Crew

Shy Carnivore

Killer_Kiwi_XD
Captain

Malevolent Inquisitor

13,650 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • PvP 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2013 12:36 am
knux33

Z'ril had known the moment the strange man had set foot on his island. He had felt the shift in the sand like a shift in his own skin and he had known that the man would not last long where he was. Z'ril did not know what to do with the human, he was not one to show himself to them, but it had been well over fifty years since he had the company of another living soul that wasn't an animal and it was starting to wear thin on him. Z'ril had decided to take some time to debate on what to do and had hid out of view and simply watched the man as he moved around the island and tried to find a way to get off. It wasn't long until Z'ril realized that maybe, just maybe, this man could help him get off this island as well.

Z'ril loved his home, he really did, but to not know anyone and to never speak to people was starting to wear him down. He was not a solitary beast, he needed social interaction, and to get that he needed to be off the ship. When the strange man started trying to find his way inland after being on the beach for so long Z'ril decided to somehow point him in the direction of his little lake. He knew that the man would e thirsty after so very long without an water and everyone knew what could happen if you drank from a water nymphs lake. Z'ril placed himself in the water as the man cut through the vines and came out on the other side. Z'ril watched in intrigue as the man didn't even bother to look around before rushing into the water and starting to drink.

A few gulps and then the man was out of the water and leaning against one of the trees by the jungle surrounding his lake. Blue eyes carefully searched over the man as he sat, shot sword by his side, and seemed to relax. Z'ril carefully started to come out of the water, trying t make very little noise, before he walked over to the man and started a closer inspection. The facial hair was an interesting thing for Z'ril to see, Nymphs did not grow such things, and it left Z'ril rather confused and curious. The gown he wore brushed across the grass as Z'ril moved closer and carefully he gathered it in his hand to keep the fabric off the ground.

The gown did little more that hide his lower parts from view thanks to the folds in it otherwise the material was thin and of a pale sky blue that clung to Z'rils slightly curved hips. He did not notice or care though as he moved closer to the human man, judging the distance he could stand before the man sword would reach him if he lashed out and then he carefully leaned just a little but closer. "You shouldn't drink from a nymphs waters and summon them if all you are going to do is lay around." His voice was light and low and there was the smallest hint of mirth in his voice. He had heard from his father once that Pirate hardly ever knew what to do when face with one of their kind.

Well except for ask for sex, which was a very bad idea, female nymphs were known for drowning their partners in the water during sex and later having their children. Mal Nymphs were the only ones that were kind enough to just say no and leave the man alive. Sometimes they even said yes and left the men feeling rather pleased with themselves.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2013 10:24 am
Killer_Kiwi_XD

Will had closed his eyes, trying to sleep and gather strength while resting during the hotter part of the day. As much as he wanted to get started with his rather long-to-execute escape plan, exhausting himself further after already cutting through the jungle to get to the lake wold waste his energy. Even if he now had a source of water, Will was already mentally guessing how long he would last without food. Months, probably, if the tales of other marooned souls was anything to believe when they were at the bar together, sharing a drink. Those at bars also liked to boast of ten-ton fish, escapes from tempting mermaids, deals with--

"You shouldn't drink from a nymphs waters and summon them if all you are going to do is lay around."

The pirate captain's eyes snapped open, brown-colored and almost plain if one wasn't close enough to see the lighter core of orangish amber as his right hand went to his sword hilt, taking in the sight of the feminine male before him. If he hadn't heard the blond's voice first, he likely would've mistaken the male nymph for a flat-chested female ... though there was no denying this was most definitely a nymph. And if all the blue was anything to go off of, along with the connection the other stated to have to the water made this male a water nymph. William sat there, stiff and hand on his sword hilt a bit longer before letting go of the weapon, giving a small cordial smile.

"My apologies, good nymph," he said, straightening up to his full height. His beard was slightly overgrown, and would likely get worse as time went by, but at least he was still only a little overgrown, so he could still use his own charming good looks to his own advantage. "I didn't realize this lake belonged to you. And I'm a bit out-of-habit in dealing with your kind." The most he knew was from rumors that ranged from sensible to crazy, and with rare creatures sometimes it was hard to tell what was true or not ... until you met such creature's face-to-face. Which was ... never something pleasant for most men of the sea, who more-often-than-not met sea monsters more often than more cultured beings.

"I'm Captain William Alyen," he introduced himself with the slightest of bows. "I apologize for my current condition," without more than the clothes on his back and the sword at his belt, "but I've unfortunately been marooned here, as you can plainly see." Will put on his best 'woe is me' look, with a worried frown and apologetic eyes, as if he was not wanting to be a burden on the slim male before him who looked so easily overpowerable. But Will wasn't about to really let his guard down until he'd seen just what this human-like creature could do. "If you know of any nearby ports ... boats ... well, I'll leave you and your lake post-haste."

His hand was off of his sword ... but it was also casually resting at his belt close to the sword hilt, ready to draw should the nymph suddenly turn into a hideous hungry beast. There were more than enough stories of beautiful creatures turning into monsters to devour unwary men ... though those stories were mostly about mermaids.  

knux33
Crew

Shy Carnivore

Killer_Kiwi_XD
Captain

Malevolent Inquisitor

13,650 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • PvP 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2013 11:57 am
knux33

Z'ril was not surprised by the actions of the captain, it was very common for someone to reach for their weapon when they sensed a threat, but thankfully when the man saw him he did not try to lash out. Z'ril did not fear the sword he simply worried that the other would ruin the last gift from his father. It was very, very, hard to kill water nymphs. Z'ril tilted his head as the other spoke, taking on a charm that the blond had not seen while the man stormed around the beach, and slowly Z'ril crept closer to the man. Z'ril tilted his head, moving very slowly closer and around the man as he spoke, the words seemed kind enough but the posture suggested that this "William" was not comfortable at all. He was preparing for some kind of attack on his person.

"I know of boats, and I know you are marooned, I know of the ports near bye and that if you stay on this island much longer you will not be getting off." Z'ril reached out and touched the mans arm, watching his muscles flinch. "You should know that weapon will serve to do nothing but make me angry. You do not want me angry because I can drown you were you stand." Z'ril held no hint of a threat in his voice, he simply sounded as if he was stating a fact. The blond crouched down, poking at Williams shoe and then stood. "You don't know much about Nymphs do you? You summon a nymph by drinking from our waters, and you drank from mine, that means that right now we are in the process of making a deal. I give you something and you give me something." Z'ril stood in front of the man, arms crossed over his chest, and looked him over again.

"You ask for something and I take something in return. More time than not one of your human brothers will stumble into one of my sisters lakes or ponds. They will drin from her waters and upon seeing her the only thing they were ask for is sex. My sisters will give what is asked and in return they will take the man's life to support the new life that has been given. You are lucky you did not stumble upon one of my sisters. The deaths is not… pleasant." Z'ril looked back at his lake.

"Since I am not a sister, and I doubt that you would want such things from me, I can give you the boat and show you to the next port but… You must take me with you." Z'ril stared at the man. "Much like you I am marooned here. My sanctuary has become a very lonely prison and I would like to leave but to do so I need someone to take water from my lake and bring it to another. I cannot do it on my own. If I go to far from my waters I fall away and come back here." This was not a common trait for Nymphs, just for Z'ril, because he was still young and he did not mave a mentor he had not learned how to travel without his water like his father had. He also could not remove the water from his lake. It left him trapped so close to freedom and yet so far away.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2013 1:07 pm
Killer_Kiwi_XD

Will kept his smile on, even as the nymph looked him over curiously. Though, to Will it felt more like he was being inspected as a dinner option. He couldn't help the flinch when Z'ril touch him, but did raise an eyebrow at the nymph's matter-of-fact response. Will held up both hands with the palms out in a 'take it easy' gesture. "Well I'm not using it on you, am I? No sir; how rude of a guest I would be if I attempted to draw steel on my courteous ... lake-host." Completely a lie but hey; Will did cross his arms instead, squirming a little as Z'ril poked at his bear feet. The pads of his feet were as hard as leather after years of living without shoes. He'd had nice footwear before getting marooned but like his ship, had been unceremoniously taken from him. The offer the nymph proposed, however, seemed like the fastest way off of the island and the only way to do so without getting drowned.

"I suppose I would know more about your kind if more men walked away alive to tell true tales about them, then," Will added, seeing as Z'ril was oddly surprised about his own ignorance. Really, what can you expect with pretty women and marooned men? One wish and they get drowned for it, ha.

"Deal," Will agreed quite quickly, holding out a hand toward Z'ril to shake on it. A free boat and a free nymph. One to get me where I need to go, and the other likely worth a bag of gold once I get there. All-in-all, not a bad proposition, so long as he doesn't drown me between here and there. "... Deal," Will said again when Z'ril plainly didn't know what the extended hand meant. Smiling, he explained. "Look, you put your hand in mine, and we shake on it. That's how humans seal deals. Well some folks do prefer to shake with blood to make it more official, but I think just a shake between us should be alright. But first," Will said, pulling his hand back before Z'ril could take it, "your name please. It's bad manners to make a deal without sharing names, human or not. I gave you mine. So, you give me yours, savy?"

Will put his hand to his chin, stroking at his rugged beard. "And I do hope you have a container for your water, because I'm quite lacking in water-skins."  

knux33
Crew

Shy Carnivore

Killer_Kiwi_XD
Captain

Malevolent Inquisitor

13,650 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • PvP 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2013 1:38 pm
knux33

Z'ril nodded at the comment about the men staying alive but he knew that really it wasn't his peoples fault. There was a good reason male Nymphs preferred to mate with humans instead of their own kind. When the other agreed to his offer though Z'ril was a bit shocked and then the man was holding out his hand. Z'ril stared at it, blinking in confusion, and then looked up when William began to speak again. "Really ? Why would you do such a strange thing." Z'ril tilted his head to the side a little and when the other asked for his name he honestly debated giving it to him. "I have a container for the water, do not worry about that, you will just have to collect it." Z'ril turned away, seemingly intent on not giving the other his name, and the he disappeared into his water for a moment before coming out with a small vial attached to a thin but thick chain. The vial was shaped almost like and ice scical and took to be made of crystal rather than glass.

"It won't take much, even just a drop will do." Z'ril nodded to the lake. "You take the water and then I will give you my name. I am not sure if you will be able to pronounce it though." Z'ril smiled and then slid back into his water to retrieve something else. His home had many things that he would be leaving behind, trinkets and such he had taken from the boats that wound up on his island. Z'ril came back a moment later easily carrying a trunk. "I found this on one of the ships and I assume you would need it once you get to port… the ship is not very large mind you." Z'ril opened the trunk to show a lot of expensive jewles and gold "The crew had tried to ruin my island… I drowned them all in their sleep." Z'ril looked at the captain. "If you double cross me you will meet the same fate." This time there was a hint of warning in the Nymphs voice.

Z'ril didn't like being cruel, he hated having to kill those men, but he was a protector of what was his first and foremost. When they came to ruin his land he ended them and he would do the same if this captain tried to betray him. Z'ril waited and watched as the other filled the pendant with water, the vial giving a small glow, and then Z'ril was sighing. He was finally going to be free of this island. He may love his home but the loneliness it held was suffocating. "My name is Z'ril Arowen. Now follow me and I will take you to the "ship". You can carry the chest." Z'ril nodded to the chest of gold and jewels that was now the mans and started heading for the boat.

Once there it was obvious that the boat hadn't been touched in a long while, the deck was covered in dirt, and it was apparent that the ship could have only held a crew of no larger than ten. It was not very large but it was still water ready. Once on the boat Z'ril showed William the small compartment that would be considered the Captains quarters and stood on the deck, watching the ocean. "Now you really are a captain. You actually have a ship with you." Z'ril chuckled and stared up at the sky. It was going to be strange once they got to the port, it was hard to hide what Z'ril was with the way he currently looked, but the Nymph hadn't really thought that far. He didn't have any way to get different clothes and it was sure that none of the clothes left by the crew would fit the slim man.

Z'ril just watched as William got the ship ready, the boat was small enough for him to do it on his own, and leaned against the railing of the ship. "I certainly hope you can sail this on your own. I won't be of much help.

((Now I can start build Z'ril's personality correctly! Will is going to be in for a treat!))  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2013 2:48 pm
Killer_Kiwi_XD

William rolled his eyes once the nymph was temporarily gone to get his 'container' of sorts to carry the water. How friendly. Not. This is going to be an interesting trip, if he really does have a boat. If it's anything seaworthy it'll be hard enough sailing it-- he raised an eyebrow when the nymph returned, taking the offered necklace and examining it and chuckling at the creature's lack of faith in his pronunciation skills. Well if he has such lack of faith, why prove him wrong? Will decided to mangle the pronunciation so horribly the nymph would take whatever nic name he could think up. Though that had to wait when Will saw the second item the nymph dragged up from the bottom of the lake. "Double cross you? Now what sort of dumb monkey do you take me for? Clearly, you have never met a man of good sense," William proclaimed, eyes hungrily taking in the sight of the treasure in the chest. Now that was a good reason to put up with the Nymph for now. Heck, with this gold he could get a crew at the next port and purchase a real ship, not whatever small thing Z'ril had for him.

"You know, you're going on and on about me betraying you," William said after he'd gotten the necklace filled with water, and was walking through the woods with Z'ril leading him, chest sitting on one shoulder as he held it in place. It was heavy, but Will was muscular enough to easily carry it with one arm at least until they reached the ship. "But what sort of compensation do I get if you betray me, huh? I've met more than one scheming non-human in my lifetime, and you could be doing the same. Tricking me with you pretty boy face and chest full of gold to lull me into a false sense of security before you lead me on a wild goose chase for a new lake for you just so you can eat me once we get there, eh Zee'real?" he pronounced horribly before they got to the ship. Once there, Will scowled and put the chest down, inspecting the vessel from top to bottom before even getting started getting her sea worthy.

There's more barnacles on her hull that I like, but there's no need to waste time of little things like that. The ropes are still good, and the canvas is fine.
I'll have to empty out the captain's quarters and the below decks of rotten food and what vermin I can catch ... at least rats aren't too bad to eat if you ignore it's a rat and focus on the fried stringy meat instead. There are still a few good water barrels full of stale water. Not exactly fresh, but good enough to keep from having to wash them out and refill. I'll aim to get proper food at our next stop.

"The old Sea Cow, huh?" Will said more to himself than to Z'ril, examining the side of the ship to determine her name. "Well, better than Sea b***h, I suppose. Hm? Oh, don't you worry," Will said with a grin, giving the nymph a look. "I'm sure I'll find something for you to do to pass the time. Like wash all of this grime off of the deck. You're a water nymph, ain't ya? Whip up some wet and get the dirt off while I clean out the below-decks," Will said with a wave of his hand, either not too intimidated by the feminine 'water monster' or right back in the mindset of being a captain. This was now as good as his ship, after all, and if Z'ril thought a chest of gold and threats of drowning along with no ship-wise knowledge would keep him from labor, the nymph was very wrong.

Will began straightening up the captain's quarters, checking for items with rot or mold and tossing those put in a pile on the beach. The rubbish would serve as a good fire for cooking up some vermin meat before they got sailing.  

knux33
Crew

Shy Carnivore

Killer_Kiwi_XD
Captain

Malevolent Inquisitor

13,650 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • PvP 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2013 3:30 pm
knux33

Z'ril cringed at the pronunciation of his name, he had a feeling the man was doing that on PURPOSE, and just shrugged it off with a minor twitch of a frown. Z'ril was actually quite glad that the captain didn't seem to upset with the ship, h knew that humans tended to take pride over larger and nicer things and the Sea cow was not large or nice. Z'ril stared at the man as he gave him an order and then nodded, more than willing to help just not having had a clue on how to, Z'ril turned around and looked over the edge of the boat and into the water. He gave a small whistle and the water stopped its lapping against the boat and seemed to swirl around before lifting up as if being pulled like taffy.

"Well hello there. I just need a bit of your help if you don't mind-" The water swayed a bit and Z'ril chuckled, leaning on the rail and brushing his hair behind his ear. "Flattery will not get me to take a dip. I have heard stories of what the dwellers like you do to Nymphs like me and I would much rather keep myself a virgin thank you. I just need a bit of help cleaning the boat." The water swayed again and Z'ril chuckled "I guess I can thank you for being so courteous. How about we start with the barnacles yes?" Z'ril held his hand out over the tendril of water and then carefully started a walk around the perimeter of the ship before bringing a fair amount of water onto the ship.

Or at least it looked like water but in fact it was a water spirit, one that was living it's life in the ocean, a creature that only Water Nymphs could control and often did other things with. By the time Z'ril was done the ship looked much cleaner and had a lot less barnacles. Z'ril had even managed to clean the sails a bit and was bidding the spirit good bye. The creature slithered closely to Z'rils side and the male chuckled. "I won't be going in the water. The salt is very unpleasant on my skin. I am a lake nymph mind you so I am much more used to the softer water." Z'ril carefully leaned over the edge of the boat and set to spirit back into the ocean. "Thank you for your help though."

Z'ril soon stepped into the captains quarters and upon seeing the pile of molded and bad items he started taking them out of the quarters. By the time the pile was out on the beach Z'ril was sure that almost everything had been removed from the cabin. It wasn't true of course, there was still plenty inside, but he just felt it a waste to burn so much. Z'ril sighed, walking along the beach as William walked out onto the deck and he grinned. From where he was he had a perfect shot of the captain. The Nymph carefully lined his sights up and without any warning sent a nice large splash of water right onto the man. The blond quickly turned away from looking at the captain, his focus on poking at one of the molded "books" as the man had called it.

Z'ril knew a lot but he did not know much about the objects that humans kept. He knew these "Books" did not like water very much and were horrible trinkets to keep and he also knew that most clothes humans had did not fare well when in water either. Why humans would keep things that were so easy to ruin Z'ril would never know, his gown was made of sturdy material so the water did nothing more than often make it damp. When William cam onto the beach where the piled was Z'ril was still searching around. He had picked up a ruined book and staring at the ink words inside with confusion. "You humans puzzle me! You symbols are all wrong and you find the need to leave your thoughts in these.. 'books' as you called it. These things are ruined so easily and your symbols are so…DULL" Z'ril huffed and tossed the book back into the pile.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2013 4:42 pm
Killer_Kiwi_XD

William had made good order of things by the time Z'ril finish his own chore and came in to help move the rubbish to the beach. With the nymph helping, things got done quite quickly, leaving the captain's cabin ready for occupation. William managed to catch two lethargic rats from the lower hold of the ship, the vermin having lived well on the tainted food supplies and making those very same supplies inedible. Oh, well. He could live without proper food until they made port. He walked up on deck, rats in hand and held by their tails, when a sudden splash from behind soaked him. The man whipped around, spotting the tell-tale blond hair down on the beach and frowned, but kept silent. The nymph had done a good job on cleaning the deck, and a glance on the side of the ship showed visibly less barnacles from what he could see above the waterline.

The captain soon made his way down to shore, blinking at the nymph's comment on the books. "Wrong? Well, that's quite the statement to make about anyone's language. And what would make our letters 'right', hm? Most humans aren't really all that keen to live life on a boat, so it makes sense that most of our things are built for dry navigation, not prolonged wet. Besides; as far as I know, you live longer than humans, right? These books are full of thoughts from men alive and men dead," William said seriously, then pulled out a small pack of matches. One of the few things not ruined in the captain's quarters, as it had been stores in the sea chest where important things (such as formal clothing, compass, maps, etc) were usually stored. "And now, it all just burns."

William used the match once he'd gotten the rat's gutted and skinned, leaving the meaty bits on sticks to roast as he pulled his sword out to polish the metal as best he could with a handkerchief he'd found. While the fire crackled and the meat cooked, Will sat down and glanced at Z'ril, giving his courteous smile that was more a polite front than actual smile. "So. How far is port?" He could look at the maps, but he wanted to see exactly what sort of knowledge a nymph trapped on a deserted island would have about the surrounding area.

Eventually, the fire was nothing more than coals, and Will was eating one rat without a bit of hesitation. He'd gone too long without eating to mind that the rat was overcooked on the outer layer of meat, and near-raw in the center.  

knux33
Crew

Shy Carnivore

Killer_Kiwi_XD
Captain

Malevolent Inquisitor

13,650 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • PvP 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2013 5:19 pm
knux33

Humans had such a horrible way of writing. Nymphs more often than not carved on sandstone or just stone that they found in their home and even then they had symbols instead of words. Each symbol was a different word and there was no need for several letters to be put in a word. The thought of doing so was completely unappealing to Z'ril but at the same time it was a bit… interesting. Humans wrote down their thoughts all the time and to be able to read their unattractive scribbles may give Z'ril a better insight on them. And as William spoke he found that maybe learning to read their strange scribbles would be a benefit.

"Nymphs are different. We don't move around so that means there are generations and generations that could live in the same place." At the comment about Nymphs living longer than Humans Z'ril looked down at the pile, a grim sort of smile on his face. "Generally yeah… we live longer. Z'ril's father had only live to the age of a hundred and eight. It was a stupidly young age to die at and it was all because of Z'ril. The blond sighed, thinking about the books, and he wished his father had done that. Z'ril would have cared for the book, stored them somewhere dry and safe, and he would have read them every day just so he could imagine his father's smiling face.

Well he would imagine it if he could remember it. Unfortunately it seemed that Z'rils memory could only ever recall the pain filled face his father had made when he had died. Z'ril sat by the fire silently, staring at the flames, and he let the heat slowly warm him as the sky got a little dark, his arms were wrapped around his legs and his knees rested on his chin. Staring at the fire and the ocean just behind it reminded Z'ril of when he first came to the island. He had still been nothing but a child to his race, even though he looked that same as he does now, and he had been very afraid. He had wanted to go back home with his father instead of sailing away.

The sound of wood crushing still echoed in Z'rils dreams, the memory of the ocean trying to swallow them whole was far to fresh, and that horrible night left so much pain in Z'rils mind. Z'ril looked up when the other asked about the closest port "It's about a hundred miles south east. Not very far away but it will take some time to get there. That port is small to but the trip to the next one is much shorter." Z'ril stood, ignoring the other as he ate. " Well have to around the island to head there but thankfully the tides are just right at night that it should take no more than an hour. We have to wait until dark before we leave so you will want to sleep when your done." Z'ril stood, brushing himself off, before taking the near raw rat away from the man and handing him the one he had been cooking. It was well done and certainly not raw.

"You're going to get sick if you eat raw rat meat." Z'ril turned away from the man and headed for the ship "I will see what I can do about the water we have." The blond left with a simple wave and headed into the storage area of the ship to clean the water up a bit. It would take them at least two days to reach the port and it seemed that Z'ril was going to have to make sure the captain didn't make himself sick so the blonde decided he would just catch fish as they were going along. The good thing about Water Nymphs was that they didn't really have to eat, not unless they wanted to, and so Z'ril had no problem just thinking about catching fish only for the captain.

Sleeping was going to be strange for the Nymph though, he knew that, because he was used to just floating in water. He had not slept in a bed since his father had been alive and the blond did not want to think what kind of emotions that it would bring. He would have tp put off sleeping for as long as he could. It's a good thing he wasn't human, he could go weeks without sleep, so hopefully the captain would be none the wiser.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2013 6:32 pm
Killer_Kiwi_XD

"Well, some humans do the same," William commented. "Live in one place over generations, I mean." The captain didn't have much respect for the dirt-poor farmers that lived like that, but they did, in fact, exist. Will would've said more, but he was busy lining his rather-demanding stomach and Z'ril sounded quite bitter over something involving the difference in life-spans. Will did nod at the information regarding the nearest port. With good winds, they would get there in decent enough time. Not as fast as a true swan of the sea, but the Sea Cow would serve to at least them them along as a grandmother's pace. The pirate blinked in surprise as the nymph took his rat, handing him the more-burnt one of the two.

William outright chuckled when the nymph was gone to the ship, peeling off the most-burnt bits before eating more of the vermin. A nymph giving a human a lecture on health? Ha, William thought, before looking up at the appearing stars as he finished eating. He would have no trouble telling a southeast direction, both through the stars and the compass in the hold. William laid back on the sand, lingering near the fire's dying warmth as he inspected the crystal around his neck and the water trapped inside it. There was still a small, almost-unnoticeable glow around the vial, but Will figured so long as he kept the necklace beneath his shirt most folks wouldn't bat an eye at the hint of a strap around his neck. The pirate tucked the item away and out of sight, putting his hands behind his head and taking Z'ril's advice about getting some rest. He'd be sailing all night, most likely, to take advantage of the tide.

When Z'ril woke him up a little while later William gave a tired curse at the nymph but got up, wadding out in the closer tide to get on the ship that was now freely afloat instead of partially beached, glad for once the vessel was so small. Will tossed off his shirt to reveal his muscled upper body with a few scar lines from old sword wounds. "Alright Zee," the captain said to his one crew-mate of sorts once he'd gotten most of the ship ready to pull out, anchor up. "Come over here. I need you to keep ahold of the wheel while I get the ail down, got it?" Captain Alyen motioned the nymph closer, guiding Z'ril's hands to the wheel with his own rough and callused hands. "Hold firm, and keep the wheel in this position so we get going in the right direction when the sails are down, got it?" Will climbed up like a monkey half his size to where the sails were pulled up, manually tying the sails loose one rope at a time until the entire sail was free and ready to fill with wind.

The sails filled as Will was already climbing down without a hint of trouble, even as the ship swayed and began to move. Grinning quite widely, glad to be on a moving vessel again but still missing the sleek prowess of his own Satan's Swann, a beauty of a ship that had been stolen from him. "Alright, I'll take the wheel from here; guide the way, Zee," William chuckled, quite liking this chosen nicname and not about to drop it anytime soon.

The sailing went smoothly as they rounded the island along the nymph's route, making that hour's travel quite boring to William. Soon he was thinking of the liveliness of his own full-crewed ship, the shouts that would pass along the pirates and jokes and stories they'd tell while at-work on a boring stretch of sea like this. The calls for more grog and his own barks back, like a malty pack of mutts at sea. Oh, how he missed it.

"Alright ... now we're just heading southeast, then." The open ocean stretched in front of them, giving no hint as to what lied ahead. "... So. You know any good sea songs, or do nymphs not sing?"  

knux33
Crew

Shy Carnivore

Killer_Kiwi_XD
Captain

Malevolent Inquisitor

13,650 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • PvP 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2013 7:30 pm
knux33

When the night finally decided to descend upon them, and the tide had risen to give their boat free reign of the sea, Z'ril decided it was time to wake William so that they could be on their way. Z'ril was surprised to see the man so happily sleeping on the sand where the sun had been a few hours ago. The blond stared at the human for a bit, watching the way he slept, and found it quite interesting. Humans slept much different then Nymphs did, even those who did not live their life afloat, the closed their eyes of course but the difference was the breathing. Most nymphs, including water nymphs, took imperceptible little breaths, they hardly moved the chest, and they were very far between. Sure humans breathing slowed down from when they were awake but it seemed to be a bit deeper.

Z'ril stared for a moment more, the man's shifting on the sand also being strange, and then he carefully nudged the other. Blue eyes rolled at the curse and Z'ril gave a silent one of his own back in response. Apparently William was not a "morning" person. The blond ignored the fowl tempered male in favor of getting back on the ship. When William got on bored Z'ril watched him carefully and his breath gave a small stutter as the man took off his shirt. It was a fact that this pirate was rather attractive, this was something hard to ignore when he had so much charm, but to see so much muscle on the man was a bit of a surprise. Z'ril tore his eyes away before his staring was noticed and then only a moment later he was being called over to help guide the ship.

The blond felt a blush creep up on his cheeks at the nickname, it somehow seemed a bit embarrassing to be called that, and then Z'ril felt hand on his and he was completely surprised. It was so strange, the feeling of those hands so different to his, because they were nothing he had felt before. Nymphs did not get calluses or have rough hand, there skin was always smooth as silk, and to feel something so rough brush against him was different. In Z'eils mind he had the vague sense that it should be unpleasant but instead the feeling was almost nice and left him wanting to feel more and look the other mans hands over to see where the differences lay.

The sight of seeing Will climbing the sails was the next thing that pulled him from his thoughts. It was fantastic to see a man that was not a tree nymph climbing as if he had a second pair of hands. Of course it was short lived because soon Will was climbing down and coming over to take his place at the wheel. Z'ril shifted as he was displaced from his current spot and then went to go watch the water pass by. It was a lovely sight to see and Z'ril was ecstatic to be on the ocean, even if there was a shroud of fear.

By the time they finished rounding the island the moon had risen to cast it's gow upon the currently placid waters. Z'ril was standing, hands on the rail, and staring out at the sea. The moonlight glinted off his hair, highlighting the barely there yellow, and gave his skin almost the look of a soft pearl. There really was a reason most men became to enraptured with Nymphs to ask for anything but sex. They were made to be beautiful and to lure people to their homes. Z'ril glanced up at William where he was, the moonlight making his blue eyes seem more intense, and then he was staring back at the sea. "I know a few…" He was silent for a moment. "I am sure you won't want to hear them though. They certainly are not what you are used to… they arent about drinking or women or great beasts. I can sing you one but I am sure it will serve to do nothing but bore you to sleep." Z'ril shifted a little and leaned on the railing.

The blond really didn't seem to care that his silhouette was so easy to see through the gown he was wearing, which only seemed to intensify with the added backlight of the moon. His hair flowed over his should almost like water and he started his song. It was a simple song about the sea, about how cruel a mistress she was, and told the story of a ship that barely survive her wrath. It was a lovely song and thankfully, unlike quite a few nymphs, Z'ril could seeing. Just like almost everything about him his voice was smooth like honeyed milk and it was easy for him to sing the words. Z'ril thought the song sounded better in his own tongue, which was how he had learned it, but he figured that William would prefer it so he could understand.

When the song came to an end Z'ril sighed. "See? Not exciting at all." He rest his chin in his hand as he stared at the ocean. "I could sing you a song I know well… it's quite cruel though." Z'ril chuckled bitterly "Human born, half as dumb, dread of all the young. Human born, completely deformed, better to be hung." Z'ril sung the words in a taunting voice, a sigh leaving him at the end.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2013 9:03 pm
Killer_Kiwi_XD

William blinked, admiring the view had had for a few moments. And he wasn't looking at the moon or starlight sea. No, he was looking at the nymph and how those long locks of hair and supple skin looked more than just feminine: the nymph looked beautiful, not just 'pretty' like most whore boys wandering the docks were. No, the nymph as damn full-out attractive, and William had spent more than enough time with an empty bed before getting marooned. And with the curves Z'ril was sporting, and the fit shape of that smooth body in the blue swath of cloth that left not much to the imagination, fitting perfectly. As the nymph turned his head to answer the captain's question, Will was almost certain the illusion of temptation would disappear, but it was to the pirate's intense shock and a jolt going through him that the look in the nymph's eyes. A rather pleasing jolt, but at the same time unwanted. After Z'ril had been so free about sharing what his so-called 'sisters' did to men, Will was more than a little hesitant to dare it with the male.

As the nymph turned away and started to sing ... well. Needless to say, Z'ril was a better singer than any tavern wench or entertainment William had ever heard. By the end of it the pirate was glad for the cold ocean breeze keeping him from maintaining more than a slightly perky level of interest, but nothing more. It was odd to think he might feel more, and Will just pegged it on Z'ril's feminine qualities. "Oh it was plenty exciting," Will argued, before the nymph went onto his second song, which sounded more a cruel chant than real music when compared to the first performance.

"Hey," the man snapped, not understanding where the nymph's bitterness came from and thinking it more an insult directed at him for some reason, "If you're going to be like that about human company, go grumble someplace else." Preferably someplace where the pirate didn't have to look at that beautiful body, and could instead focus on getting to the nearest port so he could buy himself a proper whore.

Though nobody could sail forever. By morning, if Z'ril came on deck, William would likely tell him to make sure they didn't run into anything before tying the wheel into it's current course so it would keep going straight. Because if anything, Will was not half as charming when tired.  

knux33
Crew

Shy Carnivore

Killer_Kiwi_XD
Captain

Malevolent Inquisitor

13,650 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • PvP 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2013 9:34 pm
knux33

Z'ril looked up at William when he snapped, eyebrows raising a bit, and then chuckled and shook his head. The man of course thought that it was a song about humans, honestly it did sound like it, but it really wasn't. Z'ril stood up straight, hands resting on the rail, "That song was about Nymphs." Z'ril didn't elaborate and simply turned and went to go into the captains quarters to see what was left after they threw so much out. He didn't come out until morning and when he did he followed the others orders and made sure that they didn't crash into anything as the 'sea cow' guided herself through the ocean.

It was beautiful is what it was, the large expanse of water, and watching it in the daylight was even better than seeing it under the pale moon. Z'ril found himself split between watching the water and making sure that they stayed on course. Around noon, quite a while after William had slunk off to sleep, Z'ril woke the man up so he could get back to guiding the ship and Z'ril could hopefully make him something to eat. Even if the man didn't came back up on deck Z'ril was going to focus on catching a fish or two rather than where the ship was headed.

Z'ril was able to catch one medium sized fish for William before finding a way to cook it up so that the captain could eat something. Z'ril wasn't the greatest at cooking, the only time he ever ate was to eat some of the sweet fruit that grew on his island, but he was still pretty decent at it. He at least knew how to cook something all the way through and make sure the captain wouldn’t get sick. As Z'ril handed the man the fish he smiled at William "I think we can actually make it to port ist two days, the wind is being kind for now, I don't know how much you will find there because I am not too familiar with the place…" Z'ril leaned against the railing, arms crossed over his chest. "What do you plan on doing once you get to the smaller port? Are you going to try for a larger ship there or wait till we hit the main port? I am also sure there are some lovely whores at this port."

Z'ril stared off, over the other man's head "At least that's what I gathered. You’re a man, and a pirate, you should like bust women who are willing to have sex with you." Z'ril seemed to be thinking about it for a moment. "I won't be able to leave the ship mind you… not dressed like this. That is unless you plan on making it look like I am your slave but I am sure that will lead to many offers to buy me if only because Nymphs grant wishes." Z'ril sighed, looking down at his feet, "Do you like whores? I am sure if you are not into women they would have some boy's wandering about… I don't think you like boy's though. You just don't seem the type." Z'ril trailed off and then looked up at William from under his lashes.

Z'ril took a few steps forward, pressing slightly close to William, a small grin on his face. "Do you like boy's captain? Or is it you do like women? I can imagine you would be quite the charmer among them." Z'ril pressed a little closer, his chest pressing slightly against the captains sighed, and slid a hand suggestively over the captain stomach. "I can just imagine what you would do to your partner with those work callused hands." Z'ril grinned but as soon as the man shift in any way, either to shove Z'ril away or grab onto him, the blond pulled away with a jovial laugh. "I I think you like both!" And with that Z'ril turned and sauntered down the steps and back onto the lower deck to go play with the water a bit.  
Role Playing 1x1

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff