Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
1x1 w/Night of Cydonia Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Accalia Wynterrose

Prodigal Wolf

PostPosted: Sat Jun 08, 2013 12:40 am
It's been a while since I've been on, but hopefully there's still some active people, so I'm looking for an rp partner. I'd interested, we can discuss the rp idea cat_3nodding  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 08, 2013 7:04 pm
Sure, why not. I have time for roleplaying. emotion_dowant  

One Asterisk

Ruthless Inquisitor

8,850 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Accalia Wynterrose

Prodigal Wolf

PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2013 12:10 am
Night_Of_Cydonia

Alright, if you want, pm me and we can set up this rp, as well as discuss some other things  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2013 12:25 am
Sullen Rave Angel
Night_Of_Cydonia

Alright, if you want, pm me and we can set up this rp, as well as discuss some other things

Alright. :3  

One Asterisk

Ruthless Inquisitor

8,850 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Accalia Wynterrose

Prodigal Wolf

PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2013 3:22 pm
Night_Of_Cydonia

We'll just use this thread :3  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2013 3:51 pm
Sullen Rave Angel
Night_Of_Cydonia

We'll just use this thread :3

Alright. emotion_yatta  

One Asterisk

Ruthless Inquisitor

8,850 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Accalia Wynterrose

Prodigal Wolf

PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2013 4:24 pm
Night_Of_Cydonia

Cool, so I do believe it's your reply  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2013 4:52 pm
"Two people seem to have cuts and bruises, fatigue, and severe dehydration" he said, noticing the lack of reaction as he waved his hand in front of them. The beach quickly cleared out as Fiaccio arrived on the scene. A Bell 206 zoomed past them above their heads, and a ambulance followed by a personnel carrier.

Two people, a female and a male approached them wearing beach appropriate attire.

"They are going to give you a shot in the arm for medical purposes and then take you a holding facility. Don't fight it" the female said, her grey eyes examining them both. Adam sighed, watching the blue clad medics go up to them and inject them in the arm as soon as the hatch of the APC opened up to release a squad of troops to help carry their three employees to the ambulance.  

One Asterisk

Ruthless Inquisitor

8,850 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Accalia Wynterrose

Prodigal Wolf

PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2013 5:35 pm
Night_Of_Cydonia

Nikki stood back up, then took a couple of steps back, letting the paramedics do their job; there wasn't much she could do at that point. Pushing her long, blond hair back, Nikki sighed and turned to look at the make who brought the raft in, she had to admit he was handsome, "You're quite the swimmer, but then again, you are militia, so you got an advantage. Anyways, you want a towel or something? You're pretty much soaked."

Looking over at the troops, it sent a shiver up Nikki's back, she wasn't too fond of them, but they did serve their purpose, which meant she couldn't complain too much.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2013 6:55 pm
Sullen Rave Angel

"Thank you, I thank my genetics. Their training is much harsher than ours'" he said, and nodded to the two Fiaccio superiors. "Ironically, the male Lycan over there is my neighbor" He lived in District 10, a rural and still developing area of mostly dry grass, hills, and forestry and small apartments and remodeled homes in clusters dotted around. He didn't know that his neighbor, who was seen only briefly in the early daytime and more often at night was Fiaccio affiliated. He shook his head at the offer of a towel, as he stripped his fatigues off to shake the water off his fur. It wasn't until they were piled into the back of the APC, the insides very claustrophobic. There were four troops, their faces covered in masks so they couldn't see their faces other than their pupils shown through goggles.

His eyes were luminescent in the dark, so all that was glowing were his pupils and the metallic sheen of the guards' chrome receivers. Eventually, they were washed down for any bacteria, then given a simple jeans and a shirt. Nikki was an exception, as she was wearing just her swimsuit and was given a thermal blanket. They were placed in a white room, all except one wall that had a two way reinforced mirror. In the high corners, there was a round ball with lenses. A steel table was in the middle, with four steel chairs. All were bolted to the ground.

Adam was leaning against the wall, tapping his boot every so often.

"Please be seated" the intercom crackled. Adam sat down in one of the chairs, in which the same people he saw before, including his neighbor (known as Damien) came through. They were dressed differently though, in somewhat business attire. The woman was a vampire, her black lustrous hair falling in gentle waves behind her back, her eyes a steely grey. She was dressed in a short sleeved, leather pants, and boots. On her chest was her ID. Her full pink lips curled into a smile as she shook his hand. Damien stood still, a mountain of unmoving flesh as he crossed his gloved hands behind his back and looked straight ahead. He was dressed in a simple suit minus the tie, his hair combed neatly. His brown pupils seemed innocent at a glance, but a closer look they looked more feral.

"The faster we get this done, the faster we can get out of here" she explained.

"I am Miss Talkovskaia, and this is my guard Mr. Bellic. We are here to talk about what happened on the beach in District 8. Question 1: have you ever met the people you helped onshore other than today?"  

One Asterisk

Ruthless Inquisitor

8,850 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Accalia Wynterrose

Prodigal Wolf

PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2013 7:28 pm
Night_Of_Cydonia

"I gotta agree with you, my cousin is part of the militia, but I haven't seen him in two years." Nikki replied with a small smile, as she climbed into the back of the APC, finding the close quarters a bit uncomfortable, but it didn't bother all that much. The darkness of the inside didn't affect her either, Nikki's eyes quickly adjusted to the dark, her own eyes had a bit of a luminescent glow to them.

After getting washed down and given nothing but a blanket, Nikki draped it over her shoulders, while waiting in the room, just waiting to get things over with. There were multiple other places she would rather be, but instead she was stuck in some white room, counting the time till someone came in. Once they were told to sit and the door opened, Nikki just leaned back in her chair and answered simply, "Never seen them in my life."  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2013 7:50 pm
Sullen Rave Angel

"Haven't seen them other than today's events, ma'am" Adam answered. Miss Talkovskaia stared at him a little longer, followed by Nikki. Funny thing was, that was the only question she asked.

"I'm sorry for the inconvenience, but we had to take precautions with possible contaminations. Heavens knows where those three were at sea" she explained standing up. She gave them each a plastic card and paid throw away phone, the card reimbursable at any bank or ATM to be withdrawn or deposited.

"That should reimburse you for your troubles today. Your superiors have been notified as well and have agreed to give you a paid leave of five days. Please exit the door when you're ready" she explained with a smile on her face. Standing up, she exited the door, followed by Mr. Bellic. Adam stared at his plastic card, in which the balance read electronically, 5,000 USD. It was more than enough for him to pay for his discarded clothing and gear. His weapon would probably be with the Private, and brought to his home when he was available.

"Well, that was quick" Adam said after a minute they left.

"What district is your cousin from? I'm from 10 myself. My name is Adam by the way" he said, standing up from his chair to stretch. The pants were a good enough fit, though the shirt was clearly meant for humans so it was a bit snug.  

One Asterisk

Ruthless Inquisitor

8,850 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Accalia Wynterrose

Prodigal Wolf

PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2013 9:04 pm
Night_Of_Cydonia

Nikki sat in silence for the remaining time, then smiled sweetly, but it was just a lie; in reality she didn't like Miss Talkaiaovskaia. Taking the phone and the card, Nikki shrugged and smiled, this time it was a genuine smile. "Oh, he's from district 5, but moved to 8 when he married, been there since. Anyways, I'm Nikki, nice to meet you Adam." Nikki answered, as she got up from her chair, and then held her hand out to him.

Being close to Adam, Nikki could tell he was fit, even before his change of clothes, but now it was a bit more obvious. What really caught her attention, was his eyes, one was a different color than the other, which was very intriguing to her.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2013 9:57 pm
Sullen Rave Angel

"Pleasure." Adam said, shaking her hand. His gaze turned to the door, in which no sounds were evident, even muffled. It was complete silence minus the whirring movement of the cameras around and the circle light above their heads.

"Should we be leaving? This place creeps me out faster than a Guillermo Del Toro film" he said, his tail swishing back in forth in excitement. Fiaccio were known for the use of their employee's talents, and this was probably one of them.

[[ooc: his face. Obviously I didn't draw this artwork. c:]]  

One Asterisk

Ruthless Inquisitor

8,850 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Accalia Wynterrose

Prodigal Wolf

PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2013 10:26 pm
Night_Of_Cydonia

"Likewise, but yeah, I would feel better to get out of this cold and lifeless room. Besides, I'm way to under dressed for this place," Nikki wrapped her tail around her legs, "I better not catch a cold in this place, though I highly doubt it; with this place being so clean and all." She said to Adam, shivering as she felt the cold starting to penetrate her fur, even with the thermal blanket.

Heading for the door, Nikki turned the handle, finding that it wasn't locked, so she went ahead and opened it; looking back at Adam and motioning him to follow. Outside the room, it was completely empty, "This place is just plain creepy, any idea on how to get out of here?" Nikki asked and looked down the hall, in either direction, but she had no clue which way to go.  
General RP

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff