Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
New Role Play Openings! Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

So what do you say?
  I'll look at all of them.
  I'm not interested, sorry.
  I'll look at the Persocom.
  I'll look at The Fallen One's.
  I'll look at the Radioactive Revoloution.
View Results

Nouveau Constellation

Hallowed Nymph

18,375 Points
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Hiss of Love 200
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2013 9:54 am
Hello there, again. This is Monocero's here to talk about some new roleplays that are open and wanting to get started. But much like Uncle Sam, we need you! But instead of paying your taxes and handing your money over, we need you to role play and fill in positions! So We Need You! here are some role plays for you;

We have a Persocom role play that needs masters and Persocoms! If you have seen Chobit's and enjoyed it, this is the role play for you! It will be in the Series/Fanbased role plays. The role play creator is by Bloopa- Scoopa.

if you want a little more action and romance put together, we do have an Angels and Demons role play in the Fantasy Section labeled; The Fallen One's. We are still looking for a Demon and three humans. This roleplay is by Black_Mist_Sapphire.
[[CLOSED]]

And I am still looking for people for the Radioactive Revolution role play. It's obviously after the song Radioactive by Imagine Dragons. But instead of Illegal stuffed animal fights with a bunch of guys, we have monsters fighting with humans. Come take a look here. It is in the Action Section of this guild.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2013 1:18 pm
Please join something! We need you!  

Nouveau Constellation

Hallowed Nymph

18,375 Points
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Hiss of Love 200
  • OTP 200

Nouveau Constellation

Hallowed Nymph

18,375 Points
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Hiss of Love 200
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2013 7:32 pm
bump  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2013 9:32 pm
Please join. We need you!  

Nouveau Constellation

Hallowed Nymph

18,375 Points
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Hiss of Love 200
  • OTP 200

Nouveau Constellation

Hallowed Nymph

18,375 Points
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Hiss of Love 200
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2013 4:46 am
Bump  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2013 5:04 pm
Bump  

Nouveau Constellation

Hallowed Nymph

18,375 Points
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Hiss of Love 200
  • OTP 200

Nouveau Constellation

Hallowed Nymph

18,375 Points
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Hiss of Love 200
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2013 8:23 pm
Please join something!  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2013 8:38 pm
I want to join radioactive revolution. I sent you one profile. Im working on the second  

Player Advisor

Player Advisor

PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2013 8:43 pm
Aaaand I just realized I forgot to title the friggen pm... I meant to, but got annoyed because my profile pic was not working. Sorry. I really did read the rules!!!

I promise! sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2013 10:04 pm
Kiyiya Sakura
Aaaand I just realized I forgot to title the friggen pm... I meant to, but got annoyed because my profile pic was not working. Sorry. I really did read the rules!!!

I promise! sweatdrop

Yes. You are excepted. :3 I understand forgetting things I'm just using my phone ATM. So I'll post it up tomorrow morning. Thanks for joining. biggrin  

Nouveau Constellation

Hallowed Nymph

18,375 Points
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Hiss of Love 200
  • OTP 200

Player Advisor

PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2013 10:18 pm
Earthly Monoceros
Kiyiya Sakura

I promise! sweatdrop

Yes. You are excepted. :3 I understand forgetting things I'm just using my phone ATM. So I'll post it up tomorrow morning. Thanks for joining. biggrin

Yeah, thanks for accepting. Ive been so long without internet, when I finally come back, all my rps are dead. So I am sort of desperate rolleyes  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2013 7:40 am
Kiyiya Sakura
Earthly Monoceros
Kiyiya Sakura

I promise! sweatdrop

Yeah, thanks for accepting. Ive been so long without internet, when I finally come back, all my rps are dead. So I am sort of desperate rolleyes

Welcome back to the internet.If you're so desperate, have you looked at our other role plays? :3  

Nouveau Constellation

Hallowed Nymph

18,375 Points
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Hiss of Love 200
  • OTP 200

Player Advisor

PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2013 9:16 am
little bit. I need more active guilds. This is the only one left that I belong to that is active. im open to suggestions for both rp threads and guilds if you got em! biggrin  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2013 9:34 am
Kiyiya Sakura
little bit. I need more active guilds. This is the only one left that I belong to that is active. im open to suggestions for both rp threads and guilds if you got em! biggrin

righty-o. They are in those links  

Nouveau Constellation

Hallowed Nymph

18,375 Points
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Hiss of Love 200
  • OTP 200

Nouveau Constellation

Hallowed Nymph

18,375 Points
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Hiss of Love 200