Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gold Diggers and Pollwhores Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild where you can do polls, polls, and more polls. Whist making friends and competing in numerous free competitions 

Tags: polls, gold, anime, active, friends 

Reply Gold Diggers and Pollwhores
Silence in the streets of GDPW.... Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DarkMoonSlayer
Crew

Feral Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2013 9:46 pm
Where you all at? Y U NO STAY ONLINE ALL SUMMER?!  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2013 10:12 pm
I'm trying to only be online on the weekends because of the retarded internet system over here, but that's just me.

I think it's fairly obvious that the others are just bad people who want to hurt you, because clearly I'm the only one who could have a legitimate reason for not being online as often as I might like. Ever. Of all time.  

Prussian Imperial Guard

Fashionable Lunatic

8,650 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Autobiographer 200

DarkMoonSlayer
Crew

Feral Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2013 10:44 pm
It's all true! ; 0;  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2013 12:52 am
I doubt that anyone's intentionally trying to hurt DMS, emotionally or otherwise.  

GoldDiggingWhore
Vice Captain

Generous Lover

Prussian Imperial Guard

Fashionable Lunatic

8,650 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2013 1:02 am
GoldDiggingWhore
I doubt that anyone's intentionally trying to hurt DMS, emotionally or otherwise.
LIES! Or, at the very least, stretches of established truths.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2013 7:03 am
/pops out
O.O Here!  

xxXSleepy_NinjaXxx

Mega Nerd

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Nerd 50
  • Nudist Colony 200

Sagebomb
Captain

Aged Prophet

41,150 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2013 8:22 am
I check pretty much most days still, just if I dont see anything really to reply to I tend not to. I should make more topics....been saying that for years emo  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2013 8:58 am
Trying to survive in a mafia game  

Shannon Kyra Liannanon

Perfect Phantom

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Invisibility 100
  • Timid 100

GoldDiggingWhore
Vice Captain

Generous Lover

PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2013 4:08 pm
Generic Infantry

Don't get me wrong, the intent is obviously to hurt someone. I just don't think that the target is DMS. But if almost all the posts you make are entirely ignored by someone, it's a pretty safe bet that they dislike you to some extent.

And yeah, I remember when I enacted "The Great Guild Revival" of 2010, one of my mottoes was, "Be the change you want to see," which was just a clever way of saying, "If you want to see more activity, be more active." With that in mind, I tried to post at least one new thread everyday, even if the only person responding at the time was Sage and occasionally DMS. I don't do that so much nowadays. Why? I dunno. In part because I don't really have anything to say? In part because what I do have to say, I doubt anyone really cares to hear about?  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2013 5:04 pm
GoldDiggingWhore
Generic Infantry

Don't get me wrong, the intent is obviously to hurt someone. I just don't think that the target is DMS. But if almost all the posts you make are entirely ignored by someone, it's a pretty safe bet that they dislike you to some extent.

And yeah, I remember when I enacted "The Great Guild Revival" of 2010, one of my mottoes was, "Be the change you want to see," which was just a clever way of saying, "If you want to see more activity, be more active." With that in mind, I tried to post at least one new thread everyday, even if the only person responding at the time was Sage and occasionally DMS. I don't do that so much nowadays. Why? I dunno. In part because I don't really have anything to say? In part because what I do have to say, I doubt anyone really cares to hear about?

So, just so we're clear...you're all terrible people and I'm the only one DMS can trust. At least that's how I choose to interpret your message. Yeah, that's totally what you meant. I took a moment to convince myself and am now completely immune to any form of rational thinking to try to change my perspective. biggrin  

Prussian Imperial Guard

Fashionable Lunatic

8,650 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Autobiographer 200

hoenest

Darling

PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2013 5:12 pm
too busy trying to be the next pokemon master  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2013 5:29 pm
Generic Infantry
So, just so we're clear...you're all terrible people and I'm the only one DMS can trust. At least that's how I choose to interpret your message. Yeah, that's totally what you meant. I took a moment to convince myself and am now completely immune to any form of rational thinking to try to change my perspective. biggrin

Hmm...that's exactly what someone she shouldn't trust would say ninja

tanqela

Which game?  

GoldDiggingWhore
Vice Captain

Generous Lover

hoenest

Darling

PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2013 5:30 pm
GoldDiggingWhore

tanqela

Which game?

FIRE REDDDD~  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2013 5:33 pm
tanqela
FIRE REDDDD~

Nice xd

I did a Nuzlocke of that not long ago. Ended up only losing one 'mon (because I'm so a**l and careful <.<;)  

GoldDiggingWhore
Vice Captain

Generous Lover

Ginhi~kun
Vice Captain

Fashionable Autobiographer

PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2013 6:13 pm
Well I'm kind of doing the working thing. And planning a memorial ceremony. And a bunch of other stuff. But I lurk sometimes to see what's going on around here.  
Gold Diggers and Pollwhores

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff