Name:
Rui Hanatoba here, nice to meet you.

Nickname:
...Rui's fine...Unless you've got something else in mind.

22 years of age; my birthday's on August 8th.

Race:
Japanese-American.

Personality:
Well...I guess you could say I'm a little laid back...I personally like to think of myself as pretty friendly...I just come off like I might not like you at first. But try getting to know me first, you'll be surprised.

Looks like:
My hair is long...past my breasts, I believe. I have light blue colored eyes. I've got a small mouth, and an athletic build. I like to stay fit.

Bio:
I was born in Okinawa, Japan in 1991. I lived there with my Japanese father, and American mother. But they got divorced when I was seven years old, so I moved to Brooklyn, New York with my mother and have resided there all my life. My father soon moved to Queens, and I visit the both of them when I have the free time. I currently have a job at the local coffee shop down by Amsterdam Avenue. It gives me good pay, but my dad is paying for my penthouse rent for a little bit, until I can maintain myself. I told him he didn't need to...but he's kinda persistent...

I think my first girl crush was in 3rd grade. Her name was Chelsea. She was so cute, and I always, always, always, tried to be the best one out of the lot to impress her. But I got over that when I met Diane. That was in middle school, and I couldn't help but have feelings for her. Thus, I came out, and I even told her, by writing her a letter. She smiled politely at me, and said she was flattered, but nothing else. Those were also my tomboy days. As you can see, I've grown out of that, and have decided to take my interests elsewhere.

I love my body, I think that taking care of it is really important. I go to the gym often, and do my daily work out. I love to read; I'm quite the bookworm. If I'm not at the gym, you'll definitely find me in the nearest bookstore or at the coffee shop on break with a good read by me. One more thing that I love are forehead kisses, giving them or receiving them, I love them. I guess you could say that's the mushy part about me, but what do you know yet?

I'm quite the mystery.

Sexual Orientation:
Lesbian. Sorry boys.

Seme, Uke, or Seke:
Seke, but I prefer to be seme.

Pic:
User Image