Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
The Tribe (1x1 search)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rockriver001

Dangerous Gekko

PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2013 9:42 pm
((Male or female search))

User ImageHad traveled far from home, it was nearly 5 years ago he was banished from his not his home, not his village, not even his kingdom, but his nation. 5 years ago he was tired of living a low and hard life, struggling to survive while the wealthy slept happily and ate all they could, he stood out against them and told them how wrong they were, he was given a warning. Later that same night he stole from one and his older brother ratted him out the next morning, his mother begged for him not to be executed, instead he was banished for life, never to return.

He was asleep on a branch that hung over the path as he slept o his back with his arms crossed over his chest, just dreaming that his nearly 19 years in life wouldnt of been such a waist. He had a dagger strapped around his chest and a double bladed staff tied to the branch he laid on. He dreamt that he would return home, rich and wealthy, give to the poor and hug his mother tightly in his arms and she'll no long ever be upset or have regrets in her life, no one to be called poor or looked down upon, except those you banished him.

As he slept his tail hung down from the branch and there were no leave to cover him, he just slept in plain view, not having any worries of anything. When it would be noon the sun will shine down on him and wake him up but that would be in about two hours as the tree branches above him with leaves provided him with shade as he slept.

((Mainly looking for someone whom is in a tribe and finds him and tries to help him in life.))  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2013 9:01 pm
Can it be someone of a different species?  

Tsuki7893

Friendly Werewolf

6,200 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Rockriver001

Dangerous Gekko

PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2013 9:15 pm
Tsuki7893
Can it be someone of a different species?

Funny thing because it has to be a different race since his poeple are far away and the races are sorted by nations. So ya I can be a different race. Humans, elves, foxes, avains and so forth.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2013 1:28 pm
Mk. Well, I'll do it if you're still searching. I would be a wolf. I can play male or female, whichever you need me to  

Tsuki7893

Friendly Werewolf

6,200 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Rockriver001

Dangerous Gekko

PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2013 3:56 pm
Tsuki7893
Mk. Well, I'll do it if you're still searching. I would be a wolf. I can play male or female, whichever you need me to

still searching and you can choose what you want to be  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2013 8:16 pm
Rockriver001

still searching and you can choose what you want to be

User Image
Name: Tsuki
Class: Hunter

Tsuki7893

Friendly Werewolf

6,200 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Tsuki7893

Friendly Werewolf

6,200 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2013 8:47 pm
User Image
Name: Tsuki
Class: Hunter

Tsuki was strolling through the woods. She was returning to her village after a good hunt. She adjusted her grip on the deer she carried. The buck had given a good chase and she was still somewhat high on the adrenaline. She was lost in her own thoughts; just simple musings about happening in the village. And that this hunt would be the most exciting part of her day. She let out a soft sigh. The dagger at her side bumped against a bruised portion of her leg, as the buck had kicked her fairly hard. The small tingling sensation ripped her out of her thoughts. The she-wolf re-adjusted the belt, shifted the weapon to a more comfortable spot. Meanwhile, she rested her spear against a nearby tree.

As she went to grab it again, she spotted something that didn't belong. It hung from a branch higher in the tree. A tail. From a reptile. Tsuki hadn't seen any lizards or anything that big before. Her curiosity was peaked and she cautiously reached out and touched it. She looked up, following it to its owner. Someone sleeping in the branch. Or dead. Tsuki's nose twitched and she gave the tail a soft pull. "Hey. You alive?"  
General RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games