Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
1X1 rp between Twilight Cat 137 and Sullen Rave Angel Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Twilight Cat 137

Distinct Survivor

13,225 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2013 8:49 pm
This is the thread for our rp, you can read i guess if you want to , but dont post with out permission thanks  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2013 8:59 pm
Profiles

Name: Allister
Species: Dragon/Pheonix/Neko
Gender:Cursed Male (his gender changes at midnight, every midnight)
BIO: Allister was born a genentic experiment to make a rare and exotic slave that would forever, and has stopped physically aging and has looked 20 for years.
Male Version: User Image
Female Version:
User Image  

Twilight Cat 137

Distinct Survivor

13,225 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Twilight Cat 137

Distinct Survivor

13,225 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2013 9:15 pm
name:Luna
Species:Tiger
Luna is a bit more rebellious, but once she has earned respect for someone she is very loyal
User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2013 10:23 pm
Name: Lilly
Species: Wolf/Husky
Lilly is a normal girl, except for the fact she has some unusual "pets," but she doesn't treat them as such.
My character  

Accalia Wynterrose

Prodigal Wolf

Twilight Cat 137

Distinct Survivor

13,225 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2013 10:25 pm
do you want to start the rp?  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2013 11:14 pm
Luna had finished cooking breakfast for everyone like Lilly had asked. She smiled and let out a purr at the smell of the fish she cooked with the eggs. "Misstress Lilly, Breakfast is ready" Luna called out through out the house.

Allister stretched out his wings before folding them back in. He had finished the first load of the laundry and then he headed for the kitchen after hearing Luna's call. "hope misstress is in a good mood this morning" he said walking into the kitchen.

(sorry its short, i will do better on the next one, night)  

Twilight Cat 137

Distinct Survivor

13,225 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Accalia Wynterrose

Prodigal Wolf

PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2013 1:06 am
Twilight Cat 137

Lilly heard Luna say breakfast was ready, but she could already smell the aroma coming from the kitchen, mostly the fish, but it smelled wonderful none the less. Walking in behind Allister, Lilly wrapped her arms around his neck, trailing a finger along his jaw, "Now why would I be in a bad mood? Did you mess something up, Allister?" Lilly asked him.

((It's alright, it doesn't have to be very lengthy, also, quote me so i know and get to replying faster))  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2013 10:41 am
Sullen Rave Angel
Twilight Cat 137

"No I have not messed up anything misstress" Allister said smileing a bit.
"Yeah not yet, just give it time" Luna said placing breakfast on the table and pouring them drinks."I bet allister knocks something over with his tail by the end of the day" She said with a lagh as she sat down.
"yeah, like im perfect, last time you burnt the toast" he said back to luna pulling out Lilly's chair for her waiting for her to sit down in it, only to push it to the table when she was in it. Then he sat in his seat on Lilly's left side."laundry is in the washer right now." he said  

Twilight Cat 137

Distinct Survivor

13,225 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Accalia Wynterrose

Prodigal Wolf

PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2013 12:50 pm
Twilight Cat 137

"Now now, nobody is perfect, we all have our flaws and make mistakes. So settle down, the both of you," Lilly picked up a fork and began to eat, "thank you for getting the laundry Allister. Luna, you've really improved with your cooking since you were brought here, the fish is delicious." She told her with a smile.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2013 12:57 pm
"thank you misstress" luna said as she started eating as well. She let out a soft purr at the compliment as she ate the fish and eggs.
Allister began to eat as well."so what are we doing today?" He asked before he drank some of the orange juice luna had ade.  

Twilight Cat 137

Distinct Survivor

13,225 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Accalia Wynterrose

Prodigal Wolf

PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2013 1:31 pm
Twilight Cat 137

Lilly swallowed the food in her mouth, then took a drink of the Orange juice, before answering, "Well, we might have guests coming over later in the night, so I want you two to make sure the living room is in shape, just in case. If I don't get confirmation, then we can all go out tonight, I'll let you two decide where this time." She took another bite of her food, looking at Luna, and then over at Allister  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2013 7:23 pm
Sullen Rave Angel
Twilight Cat 137

"I say we go to that sushi place" Luna said"can we, last time you let allister pick" Luna said looking at Lilly with a smile trying to do a cute cat face.
Allister just kept on eating, he had no reason to go agianst her suggestion, and she was right, last time he picked."anything other than the living room?" he asked her  

Twilight Cat 137

Distinct Survivor

13,225 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Accalia Wynterrose

Prodigal Wolf

PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2013 8:11 pm
Twilight Cat 137

"But of course, mon cheri," Lilly reached over and scratched under Luna's chin, "um, no, not really anything else I can think of. You guys do a good job at keeping the house clean, so just the living room will be all, after getting your previous tasks completed." She replied calmly, before getting back to her breakfast, finishing up a few minutes later.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2013 8:24 pm
Sullen Rave Angel
Twilight Cat 137

Luna purred some more and smiled, nuzzleing lilly's hand as it scratched her chin, before she went back to finishing her breakfast.
"allright, the laundry wont take much longer, to do, so we will have the living rom clean most likely by noon" Allister told her.  

Twilight Cat 137

Distinct Survivor

13,225 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Accalia Wynterrose

Prodigal Wolf

PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2013 9:00 pm
Twilight Cat 137

Nodding, Lilly got up from her chair and placed a small kiss between each of their ears, "You two are wonderful, Luna, after you get this cleaned up, please come up to my study. I'm going to need your help, just till Allister finishes the laundry, then you can come down and help him." She told Luna, before turning and heading upstairs, to her study, where she was working on some dress designs.  
General RP

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff