Hey guys there has been an update on the rules just so you know. It has come to my attention thanks to Knux33 that we needed to add a new rule to the guild.

"No Child Abuse: Discussion, depiction or promotion of child sexuality, abuse, exploitation and/or related topics that may be harmful to or threaten the security of a child or minor is not allowed. Submitting any content or utilizing language or terms meant to imply or insinuate these situations may result in action being taken against your account."
-Gaia Rules & Guidelines

Due to that little bit of info above we are now asking that you do not have any characters in your RP's under the age of 18. This shouldn't effect your stories or characters in any way, or your story, and is simply to make sure that you all don't have to worry about the guild being shut down. I am sorry for the inconvenience but remember that You can still have someone in highschool when they are 18/19. Again sorry for the trouble guys I know a few of you are younger and prefer to play characters closer to your own age.