Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Looking for a partner. Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jezzie Nevaeh

Timid Conversationalist

8,750 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2013 5:03 pm
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxA B O U T . M Exxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hello there~ I'm EbonyNevaeh though to most people I'm just Ebony or Eb. I am in love with roleplaying! I love music, singing, dancing, being fun, chatty, and always willing to meet new people. Although I hate very spicy things, loud noises, and crowds.
I am currently looking for LONG TERM roleplays, alright?

. . . Here is a little about me so you know what to expect . . .

I do any sort of gender pairings, Yaoi (guyxguy), Yuri (girlxgirl), and Heterosexual (guyxgirl)
I play male and female characters but they are always submissive. (AKA I'm only good at Uke)
I am rather creative and love to have fun with my writing, I am still a learning writer, but I think I am pretty good
I am very easy going and awesome to chat with, definitely don't be afraid to mess with me
I usually like to post a good-sized one to two paragraphs, possibly more, depending on what my partner can give me to work with
I absolutely LOVE pretty posts. For my partner, it isn't needed, but I do want at least a picture and name at the most
Grammer is a must for me, I understand common mistakes, as I have them myself
I use anime and real pictures, it all depends on my partners preference
I prefer quality over quantity with my posts and partners. I usually try to stay clear of the whole one liner thing because it just irks me.
I only roleplay in threads, it makes things much easier for me, as long as I am quoted things will be just great!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxO R I G I N A L . P A I R I N G Sxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Here are all the pairings I have come up with but I'm always open to new ideas as well! The role in bold are the roles that I would like to play and if neither of them are in bold I don't care which role.

- student x student
- teacher x student
- rebel x goodie two shoes
- famous guy x high school girl (star x non-fan in school)
- neko x human (or other creature)
- vampire x human (or other creature)
- demon x angel
- prince(ss) x servant/knight
- slave x master/mistress
- kidnapped x kidnapper
- pirates
- fairy/nymph x human
- guardian angel x human
- rich city boy x farm girl
- runaways

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxS E R I E S . P A I R I N G Sxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Harry Potter

~Harry and Tom Jr. (The good looking Voldemort)~
1.) Harry has always been a snake in lion's clothing and finally during his fifth year he gets sick and tired of pretending and everyone always turning on him. So that summer he undergoes a reform and comes back the snake he always has been.

2.) Voldemort had managed to win the war ten years ago and Harry managed to peek his interest upon arriving at Hogwarts.

~Harry x Draco~
Harry finally shows the real Slytherin in him and refuses to conform back to what people believe he is supposed to be. In this time Draco slowly comes to realize just what a fine line there is between love and hate.

~Harry x Severus Snape~
I don't actually have a plan for this yet but we can come up with something ; - )

Rise of the Guardians

~Jack Frost x OC~
Jack meets a high schooler who can still see him and all of the other guardians. He sticks by their side through all the hardships of high school and slowly falls in love with them until one day the man in the moon decides to turn them into a guardian as well. When they don't remember their previous relationship how does Jack react?

PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2013 3:47 am
i would like to do the demonxangel with you! do you mind if i am the angel though? please quote me when you reply ^_^  

Irina96

Quotable Singing

13,675 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Jezzie Nevaeh

Timid Conversationalist

8,750 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2013 1:39 pm
Irina96
i would like to do the demonxangel with you! do you mind if i am the angel though? please quote me when you reply ^_^

Sure you can be the angel, as long as the angel is male. I can't play males unless their are submissive.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 15, 2013 11:38 am
Ebony Nevaeh

i can play a male then..do you have a plot ready for that?  

Irina96

Quotable Singing

13,675 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Jezzie Nevaeh

Timid Conversationalist

8,750 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 15, 2013 11:54 am
Irina96
Ebony Nevaeh

NO I don't have a plot for it yet but I'm sure we can come up with something.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 15, 2013 12:28 pm
Ebony Nevaeh
Irina96
Ebony Nevaeh

yeah sure! do you want pms or forums?  

Irina96

Quotable Singing

13,675 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Jezzie Nevaeh

Timid Conversationalist

8,750 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 15, 2013 12:39 pm
Irina96
Ebony Nevaeh
Irina96
Ebony Nevaeh

Forums, I don't like the pm system. It doesn't always work for me.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 15, 2013 1:10 pm
Ebony Nevaeh
Irina96
Ebony Nevaeh
Irina96
Ebony Nevaeh

alright! i'm new at this guild so could you please post the topic and quote me there?  

Irina96

Quotable Singing

13,675 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Jezzie Nevaeh

Timid Conversationalist

8,750 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 15, 2013 1:26 pm
Irina96
Ebony Nevaeh
Irina96
Ebony Nevaeh
Irina96
Ebony Nevaeh

alright! i'm new at this guild so could you please post the topic and quote me there?

Sure~

PostPosted: Sat Jun 15, 2013 1:55 pm
Ebony Nevaeh

- teacher x student
- kidnapped x kidnapper
- guardian angel x human

~Harry x Draco~
Harry finally shows the real Slytherin in him and refuses to conform back to what people believe he is supposed to be. In this time Draco slowly comes to realize just what a fine line there is between love and hate.

~Jack Frost x OC~
Jack meets a high schooler who can still see him and all of the other guardians. He sticks by their side through all the hardships of high school and slowly falls in love with them until one day the man in the moon decides to turn them into a guardian as well. When they don't remember their previous relationship how does Jack react?

Hi, I deleted all the ones I didn't want to do and its tough to pick between those. I've really been wanting to do a nekoxhuman where the human doesn't know about neko's. Or at least something along those lines. My characters tend to be more dominate. I'm not good at play a Uke then tend to get dominate near the end.  

xXThe_Cupcake_MafiaXx

Jezzie Nevaeh

Timid Conversationalist

8,750 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 15, 2013 2:40 pm
xXThe_Cupcake_MafiaXx
Ebony Nevaeh

- teacher x student
- kidnapped x kidnapper
- guardian angel x human

~Harry x Draco~

~Jack Frost x OC~

Hi, I deleted all the ones I didn't want to do and its tough to pick between those. I've really been wanting to do a nekoxhuman where the human doesn't know about neko's. Or at least something along those lines. My characters tend to be more dominate. I'm not good at play a Uke then tend to get dominate near the end.

I like the idea of the nekoxhuman and we can do that one. But like I posted before when talking to Irina. I have really been wanting to do a harry potter one.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 15, 2013 5:26 pm
Ebony Nevaeh
xXThe_Cupcake_MafiaXx
Ebony Nevaeh

- teacher x student
- kidnapped x kidnapper
- guardian angel x human

~Harry x Draco~

~Jack Frost x OC~

I like the idea of the nekoxhuman and we can do that one. But like I posted before when talking to Irina. I have really been wanting to do a harry potter one.

I don't mind doing the harry x marco one. I was just offering up the neko one as another idea.  

xXThe_Cupcake_MafiaXx

Jezzie Nevaeh

Timid Conversationalist

8,750 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 15, 2013 6:17 pm
xXThe_Cupcake_MafiaXx
Ebony Nevaeh
xXThe_Cupcake_MafiaXx
Ebony Nevaeh

- teacher x student
- kidnapped x kidnapper
- guardian angel x human

~Harry x Draco~

~Jack Frost x OC~

I don't mind doing the harry x marco one. I was just offering up the neko one as another idea.

Then we will certainly be doing the Harry x Draco one (Draco aka you as the seme of course) and if you want we can also do the neko one.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 15, 2013 8:41 pm
Ebony Nevaeh
xXThe_Cupcake_MafiaXx
Ebony Nevaeh
xXThe_Cupcake_MafiaXx
Ebony Nevaeh

- teacher x student
- kidnapped x kidnapper
- guardian angel x human

~Harry x Draco~

~Jack Frost x OC~

Then we will certainly be doing the Harry x Draco one (Draco aka you as the seme of course) and if you want we can also do the neko one.

I'm more then happy to do more then one at a time.  

xXThe_Cupcake_MafiaXx

Jezzie Nevaeh

Timid Conversationalist

8,750 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 15, 2013 8:50 pm
xXThe_Cupcake_MafiaXx
Ebony Nevaeh
xXThe_Cupcake_MafiaXx
Ebony Nevaeh
xXThe_Cupcake_MafiaXx
Ebony Nevaeh

- teacher x student
- kidnapped x kidnapper
- guardian angel x human

~Harry x Draco~

~Jack Frost x OC~

I'm more then happy to do more then one at a time.

Awesome, So how about you make the thread for the neko one and I'll make the thread for the harry potter one?

RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff