Welcome to Gaia! ::

Animal Crossing New Leaf (Events, Contest, and More!?)

Back to Guilds

Come and join this friendly and awesome Guild of Animal Crossing New Leaf. Were the Adventure never ends. 

Tags: Animal Crossing, Games, Chat, Contest, Adventure 

Reply Animal Crossing New Leaf (Events, Contest, and More!?)
Animal Crossing New Leaf Diaries

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Luke_Hobbies

PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2013 7:34 pm
Ok, I don't know if this is a stupid idea or not, but I think it would be fun if everyone posted some of their daily activities on AC: NL in this thread.

Today was my first day playing, and I got a lot done. I paid off my house so I don't have to live in a tent anymore. I mainly got my money by selling fossils. I caught and donated a ton of fish.

I also made a trade online with someone, and bought a bug net for 1500 gold, because Nooklings weren't selling it today. Also, I did all the secretary's suggestions and received a watering can.

I can't wait for tomorrow to see my house built, and hopefully go to the island.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2013 7:56 pm
I like your idea and its not stupid its brilliant cat_whee

June 13, 2013

This morning, had a visitor came by, Dr. Shrunk. He asked me for some help to gather some approval signatures from my neighborhood to let him open a club in the shopping area. I could not refuse and quickly got six signatures in no time. Latter on, two visitors came over and we all went to the island. It was fun cat_mrgreen

User Image  

Sweet Kawaii Snow Bunny

Interesting Raider

7,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Wrenry

24,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Party Animal 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2013 10:16 pm
I like your idea. Its a fun way to make your character more unique and to cure some writer's block.

Day 1: June 14

Dear Diary,
I can only say it was hopeful looks on the villagers faces and the letter from the real mayor who had skipped out on them that made me stay in Vi River to be the mayor and help the villagers and this town. Today I collected enough bells to pay off my mortgage and move into a real house. I was also lucky to find a locker at Re-Tail so I don't have to keep running to the Station to store items in the locker there. Also, a mysterious tent has appeared near the Plaza. I haven't seen who placed it there, nor do any of the villagers seem to know about it. Hopefully will have answers to the mystery tomorrow.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2013 9:20 am
I like the idea.

Today- June 14th

Today I talked to Spork the pig who requested a cherry which I procured pronto. Happy Pig! Coco later asked for a Goliath beetle which I also got for her. Happy Bunny! Visited a friend after paying off my loan of 198,000 bells. =o
My friend and her other visitor went to the island and played a few games....looking for fossils wasn't fun. sad Went to Katrina to have my fortune read. that was fun!
That has been my day so far...a very rainy day. Cant wait for 4pm so I can try for another coelacanth!  

LostUnicorn

Wrenry

24,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Party Animal 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 15, 2013 1:05 am
June 15th.

I finally met my new neighbor and the town's newest villager. He's a hamster named Rodney. (And to be honest I thought he was some type of small bear until Freya asked me how I liked the new hamster in town.)*

And also of wonderful news I finally got my Development Permit! The hardest part I think of reaching the task was thinking of a new flag design to represent Vi River and a good town tune. But once done the villagers loved them.

Now to go and raise money to expand my house. Its getting a bit cramped.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 15, 2013 10:20 am
Ok, I forgot to post here yesterday because not much happened.

June 14th

I got all set with the building permit for the town, but after spending a bunch of time helping everybody, watering flowers,.. etc. I got stuck at 80%. Tortimer wasn't there, so no island yet. Unfortunately, Nooklings and the Able sisters weren't selling anything that looked interesting sad

Really the only good news of the day was that I got my house loan paid off so it can expand. Though now I'm going to have to save up 98,000 bells to expand again.  

Luke_Hobbies

LostUnicorn

PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2013 11:30 am
June 18th

Haven't posted in a few days but not much has happened.
Got dc'd a couple times from friends islands/towns...always annoying.

My biggest news is that I FINALLY got persimmons! Woot!!

I realized a days or two ago that I have a tan...so in order to get rid of it I have to walk around with an umbrella...rain or shine, town or island...so be careful walking around in the sun for long periods of time.

Got an upstairs to my house and trying to pay off the 198k bells I owe...compared to the 498k I owed earlier today.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2013 7:00 pm
June 23rd

So much has happened. I've expanded my house to two stories, been enjoying Tortimer Island, constructed two new bridges, managed to get Sable to finally open up and offer to let me use her new giant sewing maching, the Nooklings are expanding their store, a sloth named Lief opened a new store, and another store and the Dream Suite will be opening soon.

All in all its been a busy time in town.  

Wrenry

24,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Party Animal 100

LostUnicorn

PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 7:29 am
June 28

I've been so busy with like in Paradiso I forgot to update.
A lot has happened. First off Club LoL has come to the mall, cant wait to go check it out tonight. Sable lets me use the big sewing machine now. The museum has a second floor and my house has a basement.
I've laid down paths I designed and planted my trees in the top half of town so they are not so random and gives me visibility to any bugs on them.

Very busy time in town.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2013 10:16 am
June 29th 2013

A new cafe opened up in town today, I went over to visit it this morning and I had a cup of coffee with my good friend Olaf. He certainly seemed happy to have a new hangout, the only downside to the cafe is that they serve the coffee there was too hot, it muddies the flavor of the beans and I burnt my tongue.

Other than that the day has been spent finishing off the roads connecting our major attractions. I almost forgot, I surveyed the villagers about whether I should cut down some of our trees so that they could be planted in a more organized fashion and they told me to let them be, that as far as they were concerned Wyverly was a perfect town.

It feels great to finally be validated as Mayor, I'd been feeling awful about the mix-up, but now I'm starting to see it as fate.

--Except from the Hero of Wyverly's personal journal.  

IntrinsicallyAwesome

Timid Sweetheart

14,450 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • 50 Wins 150

LostUnicorn

PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 11:36 am
July 1st

The Café opened today so I went and had a nice hot cup of joe and afterward celebrated its completion. A little backwards but it worked out.
Shampoodles should open tomorrow or the day after, cant wait to have my hair changed.
Organized my flowers so they can make hybrids and finally got another carnation! Red one but at least its another one.
I still have the second half of town to make beautiful and replant with lots of trees but it will come together soon enough.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2013 10:13 am
This is from yesterday, but...

July 12th, '13

I payed off all the house debt, on the new expansion. I'm so happy, but a bit disappointed too - Nook's Homes was closed for the night, so I couldn't go tell Ol' Nook about the payment. I did, however, have a nice chat with Lucha about -- His dream of eating terriaki chicken on a surfboard? Uhm... That;'s really interesting, especially seeing as how he's a bird himself.

He's still a nice guy, though, if a bit quirky. Then again, aren't we all a bit quirky sometimes?  

Akoti

Friendly Friend

Simply Grim

Mega Rabbit

PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2013 11:42 am

June 13, 2013

Dear Diary,

It's a rather exciting day in my humble little town of Grimsby, as after meeting a very nice fellow mayor I have more pink flowers to plant today! I also got a gift from Gulliver, who seems to wash up on my beach an awful lot. Who knew our small town was on the way to all of these beautiful countries!? He was on his way to Singapore! What an exciting life he must have. His gift was a Merlion statue. It'll make a great addition to my Asian themed room (Which is filling up fast).

My job at the cafe is going well. A bit odd for the mayor to take a job making coffee haha. But it's fun and I get to make coffee for all of my friends. =) I also shot down a gold slingshot!

Being mayor sure has been an adventure,

Grim

Animal Crossing New Leaf (Events, Contest, and More!?)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games