Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Recycle Bin: The Old Ages [Events/Arcs]
Hallowed Grounds

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2013 8:53 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Welcome to the place where the dead go to die. Those killed during the arc awaken here, in the Hallowed Grounds. Other lost souls and bodies roam around as well, acting as if they are alive and normal. They retain their wits, but wish to know where to go and what to do. They want to pass on. They require a Shepherd.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 30, 2013 7:11 pm

XXKXAXIXRXOX

X۞X

╔═══════XXXX═══════╗

Kairo awoke on the ground, dazed and confused. He stood up slowly, feeling cold as ever. His lungs seemed to not want to take in air until after a while of heavy breathing. Looking around, he wondered what exactly had happened. "s**t...did I die? I died. Damn it." He kicked a small rock out of mild irritation. "The afterlife was supposed to be...not sucky. Not like this. Where the hell are all the clouds and gold shiny things and angels?" He noticed many men wandering around in the same predicament. Kairo took a seat against a burned up tree trunk.
╚═══════XXXX═══════╝

My Reach(Chakra): 100/100
Harmonious Destruction (Speed/Strength): 6/3
What I'm Throwing Out (Techniques Used):

What's in my wallet (Money):0
Blades in que: 0

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

ShiningAce

Bashful Smoker

PostPosted: Sun Jun 30, 2013 7:34 pm
User Image

Cyrus abruptly woke up, not that confused. "So this is what hell is like. Huh, home sweet home." he smiled at his own joke. He noticed the men walking aimlessly around. So he had died. At least it was on his terms, a warriors death. Pretty honorable.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 30, 2013 7:47 pm

XXKXAXIXRXOX

X۞X

╔═══════XXXX═══════╗

Kairo had shut his eyes for a while to rest, and looked up when he heard a familiar voice. He sighed loudly and with purpose. "********, you're here too?" He rolled his eyes. "Surely some divine entity is punishing me for the hell of it." He gave a slight wave to show where his voice was coming from. At least, he hoped, that he had managed to kill off Cyrus. No Michael yet. Maybe he'd get out of there alright.
╚═══════XXXX═══════╝

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

ShiningAce

Bashful Smoker

PostPosted: Sun Jun 30, 2013 7:59 pm
User Image

Cyrus stood up. He rubbed his chest, making his way to Kairo. " Woah man, I make great company. " He smiled and stretched out his arm, an open hand asking for a handshake. I don't think we were formally introduced before horribly murdering each other. my name is Cyrus A. Heiland."  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 30, 2013 8:08 pm

XXKXAXIXRXOX

X۞X

╔═══════XXXX═══════╗

Kairo stood up and met him half way. He did his best to return the smile. "Yeah. Name's Kairo. Just Kairo." Once that friendly gesture ended he looked around and shrugged his arms about. "Welp, s**t. What now?" He mused. This clearly wasn't supposed to be the great afterlife everybody had in mind.
╚═══════XXXX═══════╝

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

ShiningAce

Bashful Smoker

PostPosted: Sun Jun 30, 2013 8:23 pm
User Image

"We could take a look around. Maybe find out where we are." Cyrus glanced around. He saw nothing had changed very much, except the positions of the men. He turned back to Kairo. "What do you say? Do you want to join in on the Misadventures of Cyrus and Kairo?" He sorta respected Kairo, more than most people anyway, since he managed to kill him.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 30, 2013 8:30 pm

XXKXAXIXRXOX

X۞X

╔═══════XXXX═══════╗

Kairo shrugged. "I suppose there's not really anything else to do here. Lead the way." Cyrus didn't seem like that bad of a person. That's just what the shinobi lifestyle included. Everybody had their mission and objective, and everybody was expected and determined to see it through. A little sad, but that's how the world worked.
╚═══════XXXX═══════╝

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

IrIshInjun95

Ice-Cold Sage

11,315 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Battle: KO 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 7:00 pm
Michael woke up with a startle face down on the ground and wondered where he was. He stood up and walked around. After a few minutes he looked at where his arm used ti be and said, "guess dying doesn't replace lost limbs." He walkwd on leaving the place.
(exit)  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2013 12:20 am
Vincente Twilight Valtieri
Հյուրասիրել ինձ

Thanatos: Wandering Revenant
Ես խմում է ձեր կյանքը արյունը

I can keep fighting...can you? [Chakra: 411/99]
You will not surpass me! [Strength/Speed: 8/10]
You will know your master, like it or not! [SS-Rank]
Can you hear that voice in the back of your head too? [Conflicted: Shadowlord [Finale Mix]]

Ես տանել իրենց հոգիները ինձ հետ ամենօրյա ապրում եմ..

"Done fighting already, you coward? Get up!" Vincente couldnt get out of his slump, he just laid face down with a blank expression. Exodus attempted to stir Vincente from his downed state, but he did so with little success. "Why even try? Talking is just a waste of breath, and living is just a waste of death...it's comforting to be dead." This was the umpteenth time Vincente died, and it was starting to get old, but the peace it provided would never be old. "Vincente, listen! I know it hurts...I'm you, after all, but that's no reason to quit life. You've fought back from death one thousand times already, so do it again. Don't give up just because you're sad!" Vincente's unresponsive body managed a shrug, but he wasn't moving. "Not sad. I'm broken...lost...and now I choose to give up." It felt good to say that after so long of saying he'd never give up. Exodus left Vincente alone until he forced himself to his feet, the place he stabbed himself was gone, but he still felt cold. "You're right...no giving up. Let's fight on to the end." Vincente stated as he forced his body to move with the dead. "Sorry Kage...I promised to stay alive longer than you, and now here I am."[/exit]

Նրանք քշել ինձ. Նրանք կործանել ինձ. Այդ Կարմիր Աչքեր կլինի վերջ ինձ ցավ ֆոր...

Valentine Valtieri

Blessed Hunter

Recycle Bin: The Old Ages [Events/Arcs]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces