Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
You're a what? Ebony Nevaeh and xXThe_Cupcake_MafiaXx

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xXThe_Cupcake_MafiaXx

PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2013 3:56 pm
This is a roleplay between me and Ebony Navaeh. Please do not post.

My Character.
Nicholas Rodgers.
19 years old.
Human
College student living by himself and went looking for a pet to keep him company. Wanted a puppy but fell in love with a little black kitten.
User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2013 7:39 pm
xXThe_Cupcake_MafiaXx

My Character
Jo Harding
18 in human years, three in cat years.
Neko
She has always lived as a pet, it's easier than trying to hide her ears and tail when walking around in her other form. The only reason she ever changes form now is the buy herself food or to get a proper bath.
User Image  

Jezzie Nevaeh

Timid Conversationalist

8,750 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100

xXThe_Cupcake_MafiaXx

PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2013 8:10 pm
Nicholas walked down main street bundled up in his jacket. It was cold out and he left the house in shorts. At least he was smart enough to grab a jacket. As he walked past the pet shop he thought about how lonely and quit his small apartment was. He was hundreds of miles from his parents and any of his highschool friends and with his job and school he barely had time to meet anybody. He looked into the window on the right that had the puppies and none of them jumped out at him. Then he went to other ones and seen a small black kitten pawing at the window. Kneeling down he got eye level with the kitten and touch his finger to her paw. He smiled then walked into the shop.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2013 7:35 pm
→J ox xH a r d i n g

User Image

╔══ ✦ ♣ ♦ ♠ ══════════════════════════════════════════════╗

xxxxxxxxxJo was curled up in her bed, content to nap the day away. But the owner of the shop had other plans as she scooped up Jo from her napping spot. Jo let out an indignant mew before the owner started scratching just under her chin, the perfect spot that always turned her into a pile of purring goo, to apologize for interrupting Jo's nap. Jo was placed gently in a bed similar to her own in the front window but she was already awake so she went to the glass and decided to play bop the human on the head. It was a game she made up, every time someone walked by on the sidewalk she would place her small furry paw over their head or heart and declare 'dead' to herself. However her game stopped when she saw a man stop in front of the puppy section of the window. Mentally she scoffed, of course. Everyone went for the puppies and left the kittens to sit in the window until they died. Yet he didn't spot what he waned in the puppies and came over to the kittens. Seeing as her peers were napping Jo took the opportunity to hopefully get adopted. She moved onto her back paws and placed both her small paws over his hand on the glass and let out a cute little mew that he couldn't fully hear through the glass. But it had worked and he headed into the store and straight over to her. Jo sprinted over to her and almost face planted into the side of the cage they were in. She moved her front paws onto the edge of the box and puled herself up as much as she could (which wasn't much) to look up at him. She let out another mew and swatted at his hand, demanding to be picked up.

╚══════════════════════════════════════════════ ✦ ♣ ♦ ♠ ══╝

xXThe_Cupcake_MafiaXx

Jezzie Nevaeh

Timid Conversationalist

8,750 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100

xXThe_Cupcake_MafiaXx

PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2013 7:51 pm
User Image
~Nicholas Rogers~

Nicholas looked down at the kittens most of them were sleeping except one that was trying to stand up on the edge of the glass. He reached down and picked her up. He tucked her inside his arm and scratched under her chin. "I'm going to take you with me," he said with a smile. He walked over to the store owner and talked price and what he should get. The owner walked around and came back with a litter box, food, toys and a collar. Nicholas paid for all the stuff and then with the kitten tucked inside his jacket to keep her warm he walked home.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2013 7:59 pm
→J ox xH a r d i n g

User Image

xxxxxxxxxJo let out an excited mewl when she was picked up and affectionately licked his finger to show her appreciation. She was carried to the front desk where her new owner talked with the owner of the store before the owner of the store came back with the necessary items to take care of her. She let out more excited mewls and bounced around happily as she was tucked inside his jacket and carried to her new home. When they got inside she waited to be set down on the table before she bounced around a bit more. Mewling and begging for belly rubs and scratches under the chin.

xXThe_Cupcake_MafiaXx

Jezzie Nevaeh

Timid Conversationalist

8,750 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100

xXThe_Cupcake_MafiaXx

PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2013 9:02 pm
User Image
~Nicholas Rogers~

When he stepped into his apartment he set her on the table and then unloaded the bag of stuff he bought to take care of her. He took out a new collar and put it on her and then rubbed her belly a little before setting up a food and water bowls and the litter box. Then he picked her up again and went to sit on his couch and pet her as he turned on the Tv. "What should I name you?" He asked aloud as he looked her over.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2013 4:35 am
→J ox xH a r d i n g

User Image

xxxxxxxxxJo's interest was peaked when he gently placed a collar with a little bell around her neck before carrying her into the living room to sit in his lap while he decided on a name. She looked around for a moment before grinning to herself as she hopped off his lap and onto a magazine with her own name on it. She covered the E at the end with her paw and mewed.

xXThe_Cupcake_MafiaXx

Jezzie Nevaeh

Timid Conversationalist

8,750 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash