Welcome to Gaia! ::

ToS Friendly Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

ToS friendly Yaoi Rp'ing and other forums. 

Tags: roleplaying, friendly, writing, entertainment, yaoi 

Reply Role Playing 1x1
[$] Love and Drugs Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Enirehtak Airotciv

Wealthy Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2013 3:12 pm
Just a drop....

For five years there is a highly addicting drug going around the town of Raccoon Hill. The main drug was nicknamed Zydrate for it's paralyzing effects. There were other variants of Zydrate. But the base was the most popular. But there was still one mystery. Where does this drug come from. The source, and maker of this drug is named Victor. He has been making the drug since high school.

Rules / Notes

1. Following the ToS is important.
2. Rated PG-13.
3. If interested just send me a profile. Include this Eridan Ampora Just so I know you actually read my notes.
4. A side note, I will me quite to reply. Expect for 7:30 AM - 4:00 PM Monday - Friday. I would like a bit of a warning if a hiatus is in effect.
5. Please be semi-lit. I am not too fond of one liners to tell the truth.

Profile Base

[b]Username: [/b]
[b]Name: [/b]
[b]Age: [/b]
[b]Major: [/b]
[b]Likes: [/b]
[b]Dislikes: [/b]
[b]Personality: [/b]
[b]Biography: [/b]
[b]Other Information: [/b]
[b]Photograph: [/b]

PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2013 3:21 pm
Profiles

Username: Bikki K
Name: Victor Owen
Major: Medical [Photography / Literature on the side]
Likes: Movies, getting high, pizza, mountain dew, video games, music, helping people
Dislikes: buzzkills, stress dead batteries.
Personality: Victor is laid back. Isn't the type of people to worry about a lot of things. He enjoys helping people when he can. Even though a druggie he actually takes good care of his body. Making sure he stays on a decent diet. [Aside from soda and pizza] and working out.
Biography: Victor grew up with an abusive mother. Due to that he grew to distrust females. Aside from the few who became his best friends. He started making zydrate as a cheep, and natural subsistence to pain medicine as well as other remedies. Eventually he discovered a highly potent, and additive mixture in which people not call Zydrate. He is trying to see if the drug has any harmful effects. Aside making people unable to drive while using the drug.
Other Information: If Victor skips one day of soda he gets a huge withdrawal headache. Zydrate however doesn't have such effects.
Photograph: User Image

Username: Cissnei_X_Tseng
Name: Shay Braden
Major: Photography / Art
Likes: bacon , raw eggs , video games, music, helping people , pizza and getting justice.
Dislikes: Drugs, hurting people, stress and lying ( when lying is a must for his job though its a must as much as he detests it. )
Personality: Shay is quiet and calm in his main life but when he is undercover he becomes outgoing and sometimes aggressive in order to achieve what he wants. He has two personalities really one for work and one for home.
Biography: Shay was married when he was nineteen but it didn't work out because his wife started lying to him and getting heavily into drugs and alcohol after their twenty first birthdays well his. So he divorced her at twenty two and has been living the single life going under cover which caused him to move all over the place in order to keep his cover. Now he was headed for a new city in order to try and find out where this newest drug was coming from and put a stop to it before anyone got hurt or anymore innocent people took it and caused harm to themselves or anyone else. He wanted very much to find the head person the creator of the drug and take them down.
Other Information: If someone from his real life as he puts it follows him to his job place he has gone into blind rages against said friends because it could cause him or them both harm if they were found out that he is in fact a decorated cop of seven years.
Photograph: User Image

Enirehtak Airotciv

Wealthy Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Enirehtak Airotciv

Wealthy Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2013 4:41 pm
Notes

1. Accepting profile for other role.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2013 2:35 pm
It would be the first day of school. The first actually year for Victor. The year before that he was only taking some art classes for the fun of it. But now he picked up some science classes for the medical field he wanted to go into. Which involved the development of medicine. It might be a good way to have somethings he developed to be sold legally. Aside from the base version. For the first time he truly felt alive.

Ironically he wouldn't have been able to get into such a fine school if it wasn't from all the drug money he made during high school. His alcoholic mother wouldn't help him if she was able to.

The warm wind sweeps across the campus as students started arriving, and were headed for their classes. Victor stepped into campus. He was excited to get to class today. Today however would be art class.  

Enirehtak Airotciv

Wealthy Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Skylar Atherley
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2013 2:50 pm
Bikki K

Shay had set foot into this city about two weeks ago already registered for classes which for him would be pretty easy since he already loved art and photography. It was not easy to find a place that he would be able to fit in without being found out that he was in fact a cop. He had no gun or badge because it would only prove as evidence that he was what he truly was and not the mere student he was trying to portray. Striding down the backside of the one building he hustled on by hoping to get to his first class on time but soon he slammed right into another student.

"Hey sorry man wasn't loo-ken where I was going .. " he whispered growing pleased that it was such a cute guy that he bumped into. "Names Fay any idea where the art room is ? " he asked not knowing who he had bumped into but knowing that he had a lot of work to do so he had better mingle and this was as good a start as any.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2013 2:54 pm
Cissnei_X_Tseng

Victor was surprised when someone suddenly rammed into him. However managing to keep his balance. "Oh, not a problem" He mutter making sure nothing was dropped. "I'm Victor. And I can actually show you were it is. Since I'm headed there myself" He had a faint, and friendly smile.  

Enirehtak Airotciv

Wealthy Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Skylar Atherley
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2013 3:03 pm
Bikki K

Shay smiled at him "Why hello there thank you I'm so hopeless and lost its insane how they expect anyone to get around here. " he muttered. "We should get going before we end up late though." he told him hoping that he was looking like the normal first time student rather then a veteran at it since he went to college years ago to become a cop.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2013 3:08 pm
Cissnei_X_Tseng

"Yeah" Victor went on walking. "It would quite if you studied the map. Some don't seem to think of doing that" he said with a light chuckle. "Just a warning since you seem to be new here that it might be a good idea to be careful after dark."  

Enirehtak Airotciv

Wealthy Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Skylar Atherley
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2013 3:49 pm
Bikki K
Cissnei_X_Tseng

"Yeah" Victor went on walking. "It would quite if you studied the map. Some don't seem to think of doing that" he said with a light chuckle. "Just a warning since you seem to be new here that it might be a good idea to be careful after dark."

"Oh why be careful after dark ? I enjoy danger so unless it means my death well even then it may be entertaining." he purred knowing that a goody goody would never get him what he wanted and that was the mastermind behind the drugs. Giving the other a pat on the back of his shoulder he chuckled "I'll get a map and study for sure." he informed him. "Lead the way"

PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2013 3:59 pm
Cissnei_X_Tseng

"Well, there is a drug that has been going around. Some who use it might sometimes to stupid things while using the drug. There is always someone to ignore the warnings" Victor spoke as they made it to the building. The classroom was a nice size, and has been restocked for the term. Victor smiled at the familiar scenery.  

Enirehtak Airotciv

Wealthy Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Skylar Atherley
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2013 5:52 am
Bikki K

"Oh do you know much about this drug ? What does it do for you ? " he asked tilting his head to the side as they got into the classroom. "I've never taken anything before but honestly I've thought about taking something just for recreational purposes only really." Shay told him giving him a shy smile his face flushed a little as he took a seat gesturing for the other to sit with him.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2013 9:34 am
Cissnei_X_Tseng
Victor tried not to let his irratation show though. "Lets just say I've studied the effects. It all depends on what type you are going for. They are basically alternate forms of pain killers, and sleep aid. But there is a type that does have the same effect as Marijuana. The 'base' makes it you don't feel anything at all.  

Enirehtak Airotciv

Wealthy Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Skylar Atherley
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 7:49 am
Bikki K

Shay blinked "Hum I think that I would like to try the last one as well as well all three since I get chronic pain and have problems sleeping along with the last it just sounds interesting. " he admitted then tapped his hand on the table some with a light chuckle. "Any idea who I would have to see in order to get a hold of some of this stuff ?" he asked noticing the irritation some. "Oh well if its trouble then don't worry " he told him not wanting to upset or irritate the other in any way.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 11:22 am
Cissnei_X_Tseng

"The dealers are not really hard to find. You would just seem to walk around at night." Victor said as he sat down in his seat. "They have a sort of uniform. A black coat with a red arm band. If you do take them I suggest you listen to their warnings at least. But I guess I can say that they are basic generic warnings about not driving, or operating heavy machinery. Or taking more than the recommended dose" The way Victor spoke he sounded almost like a doctor warning about drug abuse.

Eventually he brought out a canvas, and various paints he got from home. It would appear he likes to use his own supplies in class. He took out a set of acrylic paints. In the bag can be seen another set which was of oil paints.  

Enirehtak Airotciv

Wealthy Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Skylar Atherley
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2013 4:49 am
Bikki K
Cissnei_X_Tseng

"The dealers are not really hard to find. You would just seem to walk around at night." Victor said as he sat down in his seat. "They have a sort of uniform. A black coat with a red arm band. If you do take them I suggest you listen to their warnings at least. But I guess I can say that they are basic generic warnings about not driving, or operating heavy machinery. Or taking more than the recommended dose" The way Victor spoke he sounded almost like a doctor warning about drug abuse.

Eventually he brought out a canvas, and various paints he got from home. It would appear he likes to use his own supplies in class. He took out a set of acrylic paints. In the bag can be seen another set which was of oil paints.

Shay gave him a smile nodding his head. "Victor don't worry I would follow any and all things about the drugs if I were to take them only taking the minimum amount because well you know. But honestly I would never drive or any of that while on something like that but I would stay home or walk to a place to be with a friend in order to maybe dance a little if it was okay and have a good time. I'm not really a pastier but I love to do some things some times. " he told him softly.  
Role Playing 1x1

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff