Welcome to Gaia! ::

ToS Friendly Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

ToS friendly Yaoi Rp'ing and other forums. 

Tags: roleplaying, friendly, writing, entertainment, yaoi 

Reply Role Playing 1x1
[$] Initial Impressions Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2013 9:25 am
A country in a state of rebellion against the hierarchy one makes the stand of many by becoming a theif an outcast to all people. That one insights riots and steals from the rich and tax collecting to buy the citizens what they truely need. That one is ready to do what it takes for the justice of the people. He is call the Apparition. The 'Apparition' is said to have lived for many, many years almost as if it really can't die.

The truth behind the Apparition is that it truly is a person and when one begins to get too old or too injured a new successor is chosen. The newest successor however is cocky and daring. He goes against many of the rules of being the Apparition and begins to show himself more than necessary. One day on a heist at the palace he is caught. The king is away on business which leaves the crown prince to deal with the outlaw.

Kail is the Apparition's next successor chosen by the elder because of his fearlessness and want to get back at the king. Kail is too rambunctious and the elder Apparition has a hard time training him. The elder Apparition passes away before he could curb Kail's recklessness. Since taking up the title of the Apparition Kail has been getting bolder and more daring with his heists and showing himself to the public.

[X] is the crown prince who is growing bored with palace life but he had no way to escape it without losing his life of luxury. He begins to entertain someone every night in hopes of finding something exciting. Nothing seems to work.

Then one day Kail decides that because the king is away on a trip it is time to invade the castle and steal the crown jewels. Kail is captured in his attemot and guards begin to torture him as a servant runs to fetch the prince. [X] instead of killing Kail decides to keep him as a pet.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2013 9:26 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Name: Kail
Bio: Kail came from a common family. His family though was one of the first families to revolt against the King's higher taxes. As a result they were the first to be made an example of. His mother was killed first so that he and his father had to watch. Then he and his father were tortured before they were both shot. His father died but he lived, saved by a kind doctor. The only reason he didn't die instantly was because of a birth defect that caused his heart to lie on the right side of his chest. The bullet he was shot with remains lodged in his left lung and causes him trouble from time to time. Because of what happened to his family he wants to kill the king.
Personality: Kail was a happy child until the torture and murder of himself and his parents. Since then he has been spiteful of royals and nobles. He is also rash and cocky like most teens, he thinks he is invincible or he did until he got caught. Now he is fighting for his life and refuses to let the guards or the prince break him.  

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

Skylar Atherley
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2013 3:48 pm
(( Would you mind if I joined ?))  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2013 3:51 pm
(go for it)  

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

Skylar Atherley
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2013 3:59 pm
Alikia Tsuki
(go for it)

(( Yay ! I need to make something to eat then I'll do up a profile. Are we starting from someone coming to get the prince while poor Kail is being beaten by the guards ?))  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2013 4:18 pm
((No problem, and he's being beaten by the guards.))  

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

Skylar Atherley
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2013 4:38 pm
Alikia Tsuki

User Image

Name: Piper
Bio: Piper was born into riches , privilege along with a position of power which one would think would make the young man happy. Since he was young his father had hidden what was truly done to their subjects from him in turn leaving the male to become bored with life locked away in the castle without any true friends or even the freedom to explore besides what he already knew. In turn this fueled his desire to escape to explore in order to do these things though he would have to give up his life of privilege and wealth to which he really refused up to this point to do. So even before the servant came to alert him to the intruder he was exploring ways to try and grieve what he felt was his gilded cage. He would take someone be it male or female to his bed nightly but once Kail was brought to his attention he simply decided that enough is enough he is going to claim one single soul each and every night as his own. His proposal to Kail is either die for your treachery or live the remainder of your life as my pet.
Personality: Piper has always been a tormented soul hating his life in ways but loving the privilege that came along with his position. The prince was at war within himself causing his personality to split into several separate parts. Not much is known other then if you were to face him he could be as polite and decent as an angel but in another instant he could be challenging and deceitful as though you were facing the devil himself.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2013 10:12 pm
Cissnei_X_Tseng

He had been on a roll, no one could stop him. He would show himself and yet no one could catch him. Now the king was out of town leaving the palace with very few troops. He could steal the crown jewels now and no one would be able to stop him. Or at least that was what he had thought going into his heist. He hadn't expected as many soldiers as there had been. It looked as though the king hadn't actually left with all the people around. None the less he had slipped through and made it to the crown jewels. It was there he had run into problems, he'd been caught.

Lungs burned from the lack of oxygen as his head was shoved into a bucket of water again. His hands bound behind him, back bleeding from the whips that caught his skin. The water was cold and the feeling it left him reminded him much of the day he was supposed to die. Panic welled in him thinking he was going to do just that as darkness edged his vision. He couldn't breathe at all, as soon as he was pulled up for air he was pushed down again. Under the water he barely heard the door to the dungeons slam open, someone entering.

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

Skylar Atherley
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2013 10:50 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Piper was sitting in his room pondering who he could now bring to his bed tonight even though it was starting to grow old with him in bringing these strangers to his room only to throw them out the next morning or sooner if it suited him better. Standing up he started to pace the room flexing his arms hoping beyond hope for something or someone to come into the mix so that he would have something to do.

Suddenly a servant knocked on his door entering when told that they could do so. They bowed to him as they very well should when speaking to someone of his stature and position. "Fine I'm coming " he hissed striding from the room brushing past the poor servant who gasped he strode with purpose down to the dungeons where he found the culprit being dipped into water once more but quickly he stepped forward shoving the guard aside he took hold of Kail himself pulling him away from the water over to a corner he sat him down so that they were looking into each others eyes. He was not wearing a shirt revealing the tattoo that rested on the one side of his chest. "Who are you and what did you hope to accomplish being here in my home ? Did you really truly think that the castle was going to be abandoned just because my father was away for a while ?" he hissed in Kail's ear before licking it slightly.

"Leave us " he hissed then waited for the guards to leave them alone at least for a time. Once the guards had left the room he took hold of Kail's face roughly in his palms forcing him to look into his eyes as he spoke to him. "I'm going to allow you to live but your going to be mine my pet. That will be your punishment for what you have done well tried to do. Now I know you'll likely try and flee so you'll have to be chained up within the confines of my room but of course I'll allow you to use the restroom since I'm not a complete a** hole even though you most likely believe that I am." he told him then allowed him some time to digest what he was being told what he was now faced with.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2013 3:00 am
Cissnei_X_Tseng

Kail was still being dunked in water when the prince entered. All he knew was that he was being hauled out of the water and backwards into a corner. His hand tied behind his back made it very hard to catch his balance and even more so when he was recovering from being drowning. He was still choking up the water when the man who had hauled him up began to ask questions. It was quite clear quickly that he was the prince, Kail hadn't been expecting to deal with him. He had heard the rumors of the prince of couse but he hadn't thought they were real until he felt the man's tongue slide across his ear.

Then the guards were being called away and Kail thought he could breathe for a moment. But the prince was soon forcing him to look into his eyes. He didn't like what the prince was putting forth but he knew if he could prove to the man he wouldn't run he could actually escape. "its not like your giving me a choice." Kail grumbled.

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

Skylar Atherley
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2013 6:31 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Piper stayed close to the other mail his hot breath continuously moving against the males ear between flicking his tongue against the shell of his ear repeatedly a smirk on his lips " You know this is a very dangerous place for you to be when our homeland is in such dire straights." he hissed in his ear before biting his earlobe lightly. Backing up a little he gazed into the dark haired males eyes snickering. "What exactly did you think that you would be able to get away with in coming here hum ? Tell me what is your name ?" he demanded as he suddenly yanked the smaller males body against his own only half clothed form. His chest was bare revealing his tattoo along with his rather muscular chest and abs.

A smirk was on his lips as he held the other male strongly against himself. "Tell me exactly what you thought that you were going to accomplish in coming here tonight ? I take it that you believed that my father would be pathetic and stupid enough to leave the castle unguarded while he was away ? Trust me in that this castle is never ever ever ever unguarded. Its my home along with the home of those like you who are here living in and around the castle itself. You seem to think that in being alone you would be able to accomplish what no army could do together which in truth shows that you have balls a rather large set of balls too. " he told him sliding his tongue along the smaller males ear once more before dipping it inside. "Your mine now puppet remember it believe it understand that it is the reality of your situation which means that if you piss me off or anger me its your funeral do you understand ?" he asked moving so that he was gazing into the others eyes once more warm hands cupping his cheeks forcing him to look right into his own dark ones.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2013 2:14 pm
Alikia Tsuki

(( A little bump since am back after at least three weeks of being away! I now have internet again yahoo! ))  

Skylar Atherley
Crew

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2014 2:11 pm
Cissnei_X_Tseng

Kail forced himself not to react as the man continued to mess with his ears. His body longed to shiver but he forced it down. "How is here any different than out there, still the same chance of death." Kail spit out angrily. "At least in here there is the chance to enjoy something to eat before you die." he continued. "Piss off." he answered when the man demanded his name and then he was yanked against the prince's body. "Let go of me!" Kail exclaimed. He couldn't help his head jerking away as the prince dipped his tongue in his ear. "Again I say piss off, i'm no ones toy and especially not some good for nothing royals." he exclaimed.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2014 3:38 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Piper bit his ear but only hard enough to show his dominance and power over the intruder before he pulled back some glaring at the male. "You have two choices one of which is death for your treachery and the other as I said is to spend the rest of your days with me as my pet. " he purred then licked his lips as he still kept a firm grip on the other male making certain that he could not move away from him in any attempt to escape or any such treachery. A snicker escaped him as he gazed harshly into Kail's eyes mirth dancing in his own dark eyes at the choice which was before the other male.

His head tilted to the side some as he continued to gaze into the others eyes intensely. "Shall I show you that I mean buisness ?" he purred before taking hold of him sharply and shoving his head once more into the bucket of water holding him there until he was certain that he was having a hard time breathing but being certain to pull him out before he would drown. He then snickered watching Kail closely for his reaction. "I mean what I say you would do well to accept my offer to be my pet because if my father was here you would not be so lucky to have such a fate as that from what I'm now learning." he purred pulling him against himself once more and kissing him on the lips bruisingly not caring that the other obviously didn't want this nor did he truly care as his care was only to get what he wanted from the situation.

Skylar Atherley
Crew

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jan 19, 2014 7:54 pm
Cissnei_X_Tseng

Kail gave a cry of surprise when his ear was bitten hard but he fought against the pain easily enough. He glared at the prince when the man pulled back. He was quite aware of the man's tight grip on himself and knew he had no chance to get away. At least not yet but as soon as he did he would get away. He hadn't expected the man to shove his head into a bucket of water again. He panicked not knowing how far the prince was willing to go. When he was finally pulled back he was wheezing for breath his lungs protesting harshly. He coughed for breath uncaring if the prince was watching him. He chest hurt more than it had since after he had healed from his initial injury. He just couldn't seem to catch his breath this time however even as the prince continued talking. Then his air was being cut off once more when the prince kissed him again. "Stop..." he wheezed.  
Role Playing 1x1

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff