Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
1x1 search

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Krazy Kuni

Interesting Lunatic

23,590 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2013 12:40 pm
Hi Its Koony, i can be a semi-literate roleplayer if my partner is also is, or at least can do more then a sentience or two. I have plenty of ideas and am willing to do different things, ill play as boy, girl, or an animal if you want to o an animal rp. Please pm or quote me if you with to rp with me.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2013 12:49 pm
Krazy Koony
Hi Its Koony, i can be a semi-literate roleplayer if my partner is also is, or at least can do more then a sentience or two. I have plenty of ideas and am willing to do different things, ill play as boy, girl, or an animal if you want to o an animal rp. Please pm or quote me if you with to rp with me.

Me pick me!  

xXThe_Cupcake_MafiaXx

Krazy Kuni

Interesting Lunatic

23,590 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2013 12:50 pm
xXThe_Cupcake_MafiaXx
Krazy Koony

Me pick me!

Okay then sure, do you wish to hear my plots or shall i hear some of yours first?  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2013 12:51 pm
Krazy Koony
xXThe_Cupcake_MafiaXx
Krazy Koony

Me pick me!

Okay then sure, do you wish to hear my plots or shall i hear some of yours first?

What's your?  

xXThe_Cupcake_MafiaXx

Krazy Kuni

Interesting Lunatic

23,590 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2013 12:59 pm
xXThe_Cupcake_MafiaXx
Krazy Koony
xXThe_Cupcake_MafiaXx
Krazy Koony

Me pick me!

What's your?

well one is a version of peterpan
peter a bit older till traveling to earth as he did as he was younger. Though now the changes of boy to young man have changed an he tarted to accept it. Ends up befriending a lonesome teenage boy/girl and soon Peter wishes to stay on earth with them and ask to move in, or for the other to go with him and live on neverland.

Odd walk home
____ escaped a civil war from his home, the war there had started to destroy every thing there was. So he got out the best way he could. On a ship, though some where on his trip something shot at ,or hit, the ship causing a crash land in a old forgotten town. He landed in the cemetery there. A young lady, Elizabeth, seen the ship land as she was walked in to the gates to visit dead relatives. She was a simple girl, nothing seemed odd about her but she still had the urge to go to the ship. What a small event, though a kin heart maked her choice for her. How much will it change her life?

Im Home
______ is the first human to travel out of earth at light speed, only meant to go for 5 years. Yet with the clock on the ship differing form on earth, an after 5 years it seemed that time differed on earth. earth was now silent and it seem to be only a desert now. Arriving at the space station _______ seen that broke down as it was, there seemed to be someone in there. Though what exactly made the earth seem so different now, an who was in the space station?

Good morning
____Lived a pretty simple life, he had good grades in school and gad good relationships. One in particular was with a cheerleader who he stared with from softmore year till he hit 20. On her birthday he planned to throw a surprise, he planned to marry her finally. So he bough her the ring and bought her another gift weeks beforehand, one day on his way to work though an accident happened and he was in a car accident. Next time he awoke he was in a hospital be with a young woman sitting by him looking out the window with a day dream look on her face "Odd it was then i guess looking at it now. I should have left him before that" the woman said with a sigh as a nurse walked in "Scarlet really here you are again, leave the poor man alone he's.... oh my hes awake" the nurse said. The young woman surprised looked at the man and dashed out.
It took the man a day to get to know she was a woman the hospital let talk to coma patients as the brain waves are monitored for a reaction. Though she also visited hours after to just talk, they seen little harm and his relatives allowed it. for 3 years, it took him longer to find out worse news that aid from the woman named Scarlet.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2013 1:06 pm
Krazy Koony
xXThe_Cupcake_MafiaXx
Krazy Koony
xXThe_Cupcake_MafiaXx
Krazy Koony

Me pick me!

What's your?

peter a bit older till traveling to earth as he did as he was younger. Though now the changes of boy to young man have changed an he tarted to accept it. Ends up befriending a lonesome teenage boy/girl and soon Peter wishes to stay on earth with them and ask to move in, or for the other to go with him and live on neverland.

Odd walk home
____ escaped a civil war from his home, the war there had started to destroy every thing there was. So he got out the best way he could. On a ship, though some where on his trip something shot at ,or hit, the ship causing a crash land in a old forgotten town. He landed in the cemetery there. A young lady, Elizabeth, seen the ship land as she was walked in to the gates to visit dead relatives. She was a simple girl, nothing seemed odd about her but she still had the urge to go to the ship. What a small event, though a kin heart maked her choice for her. How much will it change her life?

Im Home
______ is the first human to travel out of earth at light speed, only meant to go for 5 years. Yet with the clock on the ship differing form on earth, an after 5 years it seemed that time differed on earth. earth was now silent and it seem to be only a desert now. Arriving at the space station _______ seen that broke down as it was, there seemed to be someone in there. Though what exactly made the earth seem so different now, an who was in the space station?

Good morning
____Lived a pretty simple life, he had good grades in school and gad good relationships. One in particular was with a cheerleader who he stared with from softmore year till he hit 20. On her birthday he planned to throw a surprise, he planned to marry her finally. So he bough her the ring and bought her another gift weeks beforehand, one day on his way to work though an accident happened and he was in a car accident. Next time he awoke he was in a hospital be with a young woman sitting by him looking out the window with a day dream look on her face "Odd it was then i guess looking at it now. I should have left him before that" the woman said with a sigh as a nurse walked in "Scarlet really here you are again, leave the poor man alone he's.... oh my hes awake" the nurse said. The young woman surprised looked at the man and dashed out.
It took the man a day to get to know she was a woman the hospital let talk to coma patients as the brain waves are monitored for a reaction. Though she also visited hours after to just talk, they seen little harm and his relatives allowed it. for 3 years, it took him longer to find out worse news that aid from the woman named Scarlet.

Can you clarify the last one?  

xXThe_Cupcake_MafiaXx

Krazy Kuni

Interesting Lunatic

23,590 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2013 1:11 pm
xXThe_Cupcake_MafiaXx
Krazy Koony
xXThe_Cupcake_MafiaXx
Krazy Koony
xXThe_Cupcake_MafiaXx
Krazy Koony

Me pick me!

What's your?

Odd walk home

Im Home

Good morning

Basicly a man in a coma waked up finding a girl talking to him, he's wants to find out about her so he ask about her fining she often did talk to him when he was in a coma. His life before was with the cheerleader, he was gonna marry her but now awake from the coma hes gotta figure out if he will or now still.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2013 1:14 pm
Krazy Koony
xXThe_Cupcake_MafiaXx
Krazy Koony
xXThe_Cupcake_MafiaXx
Krazy Koony

What's your?

Odd walk home

Im Home

Good morning

Basicly a man in a coma waked up finding a girl talking to him, he's wants to find out about her so he ask about her fining she often did talk to him when he was in a coma. His life before was with the cheerleader, he was gonna marry her but now awake from the coma hes gotta figure out if he will or now still.

Okay let's go that one.  

xXThe_Cupcake_MafiaXx

Krazy Kuni

Interesting Lunatic

23,590 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2013 1:15 pm
xXThe_Cupcake_MafiaXx

Okay let's go that one.

Okay forms or pm's? and what role you want?  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2013 3:02 pm
Krazy Koony
xXThe_Cupcake_MafiaXx

Okay let's go that one.

PMs and i'll play the guy  

xXThe_Cupcake_MafiaXx

Krazy Kuni

Interesting Lunatic

23,590 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2013 6:16 am
xXThe_Cupcake_MafiaXx
Krazy Koony
xXThe_Cupcake_MafiaXx

Okay let's go that one.

okay, send me a profile skelly in a pm okay?  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2013 4:48 am
xXThe_Cupcake_MafiaXx
Krazy Koony
xXThe_Cupcake_MafiaXx

Okay let's go that one.

? Why havent you sent it yet  

Krazy Kuni

Interesting Lunatic

23,590 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Nerd 50

Lorelei_989

Dangerous Hellraiser

11,575 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tipsy 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2013 5:27 pm
My names Lorelei. I love to RP, but I haven't done much of it lately. I'm a bisexual literate roleplayer. My posts can be anywhere between 2-3 decent sized paragraphs or 3-4 smaller ones. I'm okay with playing both male and female characters with both male and female characters, however, that does not mean that I will do yaoi.

I'm a big lover of romance-type roleplays. I just seem to get more into those and my posts get more detailed and interesting. I can provide character biographies upon request, otherwise, I can just jump into the roleplay. I'm also good with playing up to 3 different characters. If there are to be any X rated moments in our roleplay, I'll do just enough to get the point across, but I will not go into all out detail.

I would like any partners I have to be able to post at least 2-3 paragraph responses to help keep the roleplay as interesting and detailed as we can. I prefer to roleplay in PMs just because they are easier to keep track of, and I can do as many roleplays as I want without confusing myself (or my partner).

I'm online at least once a day, so you can expect frequent replies from me. If you are interested in doing a possible roleplay with me, send me a PM or reply to this post. I look forward to roleplaying with you.  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games