Welcome to Gaia! ::

ToS Friendly Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

ToS friendly Yaoi Rp'ing and other forums. 

Tags: roleplaying, friendly, writing, entertainment, yaoi 

Reply Role Playing 1x1
[$] In the Absence of my voice...[Roses]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

II Spaztic Fantastic II

Sparkly Phantom

10,550 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2013 9:21 pm
this is a continuation of an rp from the Yaoi guild. We wanted to continue so were gonna try.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2013 9:48 pm
Derp, do you want me to post? ..... *thinks about it* Oh yeah! Aki just got to the club right? I'll have a warm welcome for him and stuff~  

RosesandBlood
Crew

Precious Star

14,825 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Guildmember 100

II Spaztic Fantastic II

Sparkly Phantom

10,550 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2013 6:00 pm
yeah he did. and you can post if you want. i was working on my post when my internet cut out so its up to you love.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2013 8:47 pm
It didnt take AKi long to untangle himself from Yuichi when he awoke. In fact he was by now a expert at getting the older man to release him. It was still quite early and he found his way to the shower to get ready for the day. THen made his way back to his room. He dressed in something simple since he was told he would be changing once he got there anyway.

Aki made his way down to the kitchen helping meredith to cook breakfast for the rest of the staff. He ate in the kitchen before taking food up to Mai and Yuichi. Where he woke both up on the most pleasant voiceless way possible. Funny how since he arrived the house seemed more pleasent in mornings. Hell it helped that he himself was typically a morning person.

He found his way to the car with Mai after helping with chores around the house. Luckily the night before when he hit his head hadn't caused too much damage and there was no blood. just a huge bump on the back of his head that hurt a lot if he turned his head too fast. but he didn't typically have reason to turn his head too fast.

It was a pretty short ride from the house to the club and he and Mai had arrived decently early to prepare for the new event this week. Aki would be on the floor this week to help out in various ways. It had taken a bit of convincing on Yuichis end but Aki was finally allowed. Either way mai probably would have snuck Aki out there anyway. Aki had to go around the back way to get in because he was helping to bring in a few bags f clothes Mai had wanted for the day and he needed to give it to the girls who were there. He barely made it out of the dressing room before he was surrounded by the staff.  

II Spaztic Fantastic II

Sparkly Phantom

10,550 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200

II Spaztic Fantastic II

Sparkly Phantom

10,550 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200