Welcome to Gaia! ::

ToS Friendly Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

ToS friendly Yaoi Rp'ing and other forums. 

Tags: roleplaying, friendly, writing, entertainment, yaoi 

Reply Role Playing 1x1
[$] Be careful what you wish for (Taken) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What will you wish for?
  Goldz!
  To play~
  To read.
  Nada....
View Results

RosesandBlood
Crew

Precious Star

14,825 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2013 9:52 pm
--==Whatever this is==--
Story
Rules
Characters and Profiles
Extra place
Starting point

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2013 9:54 pm
Whatever that was
--==Story ==--
Rules
Characters and Profiles
Extra place
Starting point

It is said that ancient creatures who lived among man held mysterious and great powers. There were said to be able to move mountains, drain seas, to cause whole forests to burst into bloom out of season, and slaughter any foe they went up against. At first there were many of such kind. However, so great was their powers that others sought them out and used them mercilessly. Over the ages the creatures started dwindling because of the abuse of their powers; or rather 'magyk' as it was then called.
Many stopped helping man with needless and reckless tasks that would one day complete themselves. But the greed of man knew no ends. Instead of heeding the words of the powerful creatures man forced them into confined places and used them instead as slaves. More and more of them began to disappear due to lack of the power to live. This did not stop man at all. Eventually the creatures that were captured and abused began limiting and adding negative affects to their masters wishes. Sure they would grant them power or riches; but for how long and where did such things come from.
As this began passing throughout the ranks less and less began seeking out these 'devilish' things for their bidding. Soon they were all long to time. Most able to regain strength to escape others dwindling into a peaceful abyss of nothing. Some, poor souls, still trapped to this day and spiteful, promising dark and vengeful things unto the next to become their master.
This is where today this certain story begins....
A spiteful and enraged Dijin is brought to your door. Once you accept your fate changes radically. Now you must tame this powerful man and slay his evils before your wishing time is up and he collects his payment from you: your life.
How did you get this 'lamp' you ask? Easy, your sister. An old bottle or something, lucky you, huh…. So she tosses it to you as a 'man' you like "Useless junk of some value, right?"
Once you get said bottle home you notice something inside. Red or of the like. Seems like a blood red gem. Well since to bottle like lamp isn't clear you decide to open the corked top and find out.
"POP!" "HISSSSSSSSSsssss"
Out came blood red smoke and an animalistic snarl. Startled you drop the bottle and let it roll away as the smoke pours out. From the dense red mist comes a pair of red, glowing eyes and a voice speaking in a foreign tongue. Stuttering out you don't understand, the other swears out a curse and stands. Now before you stands a sleek, deadly beast of a man: claws, fangs, blood red hair and eyes glaring death at you.
As they stumble forward reaching one clawed hand towards you, grinning like a true devil, the bottle rolls back to you. Thinking quick you pick it up and jam the cork back in. With a howl the man-thing disappears and reappears inside your bottle!
How will you hand this new situation?

User Image

RosesandBlood
Crew

Precious Star

14,825 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Guildmember 100

RosesandBlood
Crew

Precious Star

14,825 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2013 9:55 pm
Whatever that was
Story

--==Rules==--
Characters and Profiles
Extra place
Starting point

First the Rules of the Land
Follow all Gaian TOS and Guildlines, and most especially Guild Rules. (There will be no stopping the all powerful MODs from smiting you and no amount of wishes will help)

There will be no innapropriate themed actions. (Meaning all must be PG13 or less, intimate relations are good but nothing more than skips or hits.)

Contact with the 'God' of this thread (RosesandBlood) is needed when wishing to take up the quest. (Which means sending a Pm tilted : Wishing Boy to her)

Using proper speech and grammar in this is a highly saught trait; however is less than nessicarry. (Even I make mistakes *needs to put glasses on*)

Please enjoy your time left, seeing as an all powerful Genie wants you dead, make the most of it. ^ ^

Rules of the Djinn

1. Once bound to a master you will obey.
until they die or am freed
2. Wishes will be granted only to your Master.
if I feel like it
3. A Djinn's lamp must always stay with it's Master or with it.
attempts to take lamp with out permission will lead to injury
4. You will never harm your Master.
will so do if provoked or threatened extently but cannot kill
5. All wishes are to be granted immediately after wishing
all wishes will be granted and payments made later
6. You will not show yourself unless your Master given permission
again if I feel like it
7. No one is to know you exist
no, everyone should know I exist!

*everything in red is harshly written in blood, these are the Djinn's amendments to the rules  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2013 9:56 pm
Whatever that was
Story
Rules

--==Characters and Profiles ==--
Extra place
Starting point

[color=Put A Color Here][i]Name: [/i][/color]
[color=Put A Color Here][i]Height:[/i][/color]
[color=Put A Color Here][i]Weight: [/i][/color]
[color=Put A Color Here][i]Hair color:[/i] [/color]
[color=Put A Color Here][i]Eye color: [/i] [/color]
[color=Put A Color Here][i]Occupation: [/i][/color]
[color=Put A Color Here][i]Bio:[/i][/color]
[color=Put A Color Here][i]USS: [/i] [/color]
[color=Put A Color Here][i]Age: [/i][/color]
[color=Put A Color Here][i]Appearance:[/i][/color]
[color=Put A Color Here][i]UserName:[/i][/color]

THE MASTER
Name: Alex Reed
Height: 5'10"
Weight: 150 lbs
Hair color: Slate-Grey
Eye color: Sea-Grey
Bio:Alex is what one would call a loner. The minute he graduated from High School he moved nearly 500 miles away in order to attend school to get his Automotive and Motorcycle repair certification. He has always been good with his hands, so he's always been the kind of guy who can build or fix anything if he sets his mind to it. He has also had a very adept sense of artistry that in the last few years has evolved into a keen and almost obsessive fascination with Tattoos and the creation and application of them. He uses the extra money he earns fixing up motorcycles to buy supplies and certificates needed to run his own Tattoo shop on the side. His style varies from traditional to unconventional and tends to work intricately on each piece to make it one of a kind. He has recently made a name for himself and business is really beginning to pick up for him. His sister visits him from time to time, where as his parents do not; they never really got along well in the first place. She always tends to bring him weird little knick-knacks and junky little antiques, which he thinks began when she visited him in college once and saw his dorm full of junk he pulled out from the garbage that he had later sold for a little extra money. He never had the heart to tell her that he really doesn't care for most of the stuff she brings and tells her that he has it put away in storage so that it doesn't get ruined or in his way, when it's really long gone and trashed. For the most part he is quiet, but doesn't tolerate any crap. He's pretty down to Earth and knows how to have a good time, but doesn't go out of his way to make trouble. If anything can be said about Alex, it's that he's strong willed and independent. Maybe too much so.
USS: Seke
Appearance:
User Image

UserName: CrookedRuse

THE DJINN
Name: Sessen
Height: 5ft 7'' (when first summoned maybe 1ft)
Weight: Lighter than air but realistically 132?
Hair color: Black to Blood red depending on his moods
Eye color: Differs with mood, blue most of the time sometimes red
Bio: Sessen was one of the last Djinn to fall. Enslaved against his will for centuries he turned cold and harsh and deadly to any who sought his powers for their own. So many Masters fell to him that his element was sealed away into his lamp so he would be forever at the mercy of whoever had it. He will go to dire ends to keep his lamp with him and only wishes for the peace of sleep. Though his body is in perfect condition his soul and mind are both terribly scarred from what he was forced to do in his past. Most of the time he uses sharp words to keep those at bay and has a tendency to react badly to kindness. Paranoid and afraid it would take a very special soul to heal his.
USS: Seke??
User Image  

RosesandBlood
Crew

Precious Star

14,825 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Guildmember 100

RosesandBlood
Crew

Precious Star

14,825 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2013 9:57 pm
User Image

Whatever that was
Story
Rules
Characters and Profiles

--==Extra place==--
Starting point

PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2013 10:01 pm
Whatever that was
Story
Rules
Characters and Profiles
Extra place

--==Starting point==--

Seeking a Master! This doesn't mean 'seme' or top just someone who can stand the hate and abuse the Djinn will lash out at you with. Someone strong but kind hearted.

Master had found the lamp. The story will move on.
(However for those who desperately loved/love this I am willing to make an extra thread I guess.)

User Image

RosesandBlood
Crew

Precious Star

14,825 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Guildmember 100

RosesandBlood
Crew

Precious Star

14,825 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2013 10:04 pm
Be careful what you wish for...

It was dark and hot like usual. His lamp was as empty as usual and he figured it was only a matter of time before it was jostled again. It had been happening more often recently too. However since his lamp was what it was he couldn't see out of it. As Djinn he should have some kind of power to keep himself safe but nooo! He was stuck in here until he was released. It made him feel weak and helpless. This only further fueled his rage at the outside peoples.

Growling his features changed from going from the tranquil silver and grey to a harsh bloody red color. In a quick flash of anger he smacked his fist into the side of the lamp just as another huge shudder came by jostling him off his feet. Falling down he hissed again and threw a small tantrum inside his lamp.

Of course not knowing what was happening outside meant he didn't know his lamp was being taken anywhere at all. So imagine his surprise when he started hearing voices outside his lamp as well. In surprise his rage subsided and he peered up at the top and listened harder, but the voices were too soft.

All Sessen could do was wait now. Perhaps his time for revenge was now?

...Because there is usually a Price.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2013 9:11 pm
Remain true, Oh Master to your ward...

She was both excited and exasperated about visiting her hopeless brother. She was hard pressed to think that he could really take care of himself. He was, after all, covered in oil and grease every time she saw him, not to mention he had most certainly lost weight since the last time she'd seen him. It had become a sort of tradition for them to argue about how he handles himself, make up, then laugh about it later. And this time she was ready for the fight.

As Hanna ascended the stairs to Alex's apartment, she adjusted her grip on an old antique bottle she found at a shop in the town over. The moment she laid eyes on it, she knew her brother would love it. He was an avid collector of old neat stuff like that and she knew he had to have it.

When she reached his platform, she banged loudly on the old metal door until she could hear him stomping toward it from inside. The metal door screeched open loudly and abruptly, causing her to cringe a little. She still hadn't gotten used to the grating sound and now another just as annoying caught her attention. That of her brother's irritated voice.

"Is that really necessary Han?" Alex hissed as he glared at her, with his sea-grey eyes. He stood before her, shirtless and wet, having just gotten out of the shower. It looked as if she'd interrupted his getting dressed - as he only had a pair of wear-washed jean on.

She raised her brows as she gazed at him before a look of endearment crossed her face. She clapped her hands together in front of her face with a small, proud smile. "Aww, Alex, you actually showered for me? I-I'm speechless," she cried sarcastically.

Alex closed the door in her face, to which she pouted and called back inside. "Oh come on. You know I'm just teasing. Please let me in. I got you a present," she bribed.

Alex rolled his eyes and let out a sigh at the mention of a present. She always had to do that. If she only knew how much it cost him to dispose of that junk she'd most certainly feel bad. But he couldn't tell her that, because her feelings would be even more hurt knowing that he didn't like her gifts.

He opened the door again and stepped aside, ushering her inside. Quickly then he ran over to the bathroom to grab his towel, so he could finish drying his dripping hair. Leaving the towel to hang around his shoulders, he crossed his arms and leaned against the archway to the living room. "So, what did you get me?"

Hanna smiled knowingly and threw the bottle at him. Not expecting her to chuck something at him, he fumbled with and nearly dropped the fragile bottle, but caught it just as it fell to the floor. "J-Jeez Han, you don't just throw breakable things at someone and expect them to catch them," he scolded and exhaled the breath he'd held and stood back up.

He examined the bottle. It was surprisingly heavy for it's size and it looked to have many, many years of patina - an indication of its age. He looked up to his sister and smiled. "Thanks Hanna, this is great."

Hanna smiled happily and hurried forward to hug her brother. "I knew you would love it," she said proudly. Pulling back, she adjusted her purse on her shoulder and looked at her watch. "Oh, I have to get going to my nail appointment. Ming is always such a b***h if you're late," she said with a laugh. "Let's do dinner later, ok? Love you bro," she said and left.

It wasn't as if he had a choice in the matter. He'd pretend to forget about dinner for as long as possible, until she began to serial call him until he remembered again. Then he'd meet her at some weird foreign food place that he'd probably decided wasn't safe to eat at any other time and spend his time listening to her talk about her life out west so he wouldn't have to actually ingest the food. He always so looked forward to their dinners...

Now that she was gone, Alex held up the bottle once more and heard something tink around inside of it. He shook it a little to try to reproduce the sound when a small glittering bit of red, caught his eyes from the inside. With his curiosity piqued, he uncork2d the bottle.

...Fore in your gravest hour, at your side he shall be.

Elphys

Questionable Genius

RosesandBlood
Crew

Precious Star

14,825 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2013 10:41 pm

After something high-pitched and horrid started screeching he felt it. A wave of cold whooshed into his lamp and cooled his hot body. At the same time so did so many new scents and lucid sounds. Finally he could see outside his lamp! As the swirling red mist leaked out Sessen felt the pressure of the outside world for the first time in hundreds of years leaking back inside.

A twisted grin came to his lips as he willed his essence forward and out of his lamp. Too long had it been since he took corporal form in the dense world of the beings who enslaved his race. Too long had it been since he got to punish one of those creatures for the wrongs that was forced upon him and his kind. Pulling the red mist into a solid form he crumpled to the floor. Real bodies were hard to control, especially after a few thousand years in a lamp.

Weak body not withstanding it did nothing to dampen his rage. Snarling Sessen's hair and eyes swirled into a deep fresh blood shade of red. Nothing would keep him from his payment, no, his reward for enduring centuries of punishment on behalf of his abilities. Gritting his teeth he glared up at his new 'master'. He hissed out something in Arabic while he sneered at the man.

Of course to a normal mortal he looked something like a elf. A seriously pissed off elf with demonic eyes and claws. One that was trying to push its way off the floor while eyeing you like a piece of cake at a fat kid convention.

Sessen of course was befuddled by his odd surroundings but he paid little attention to them as his main target was to acquire the lamp in the human's hands. He had to have it back! That frail looking bottle was his life. Reaching out his hand he growled once more in his native tongue for the return of his bottle, which was still leaking a little red mist that sparkled lightly in this light.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2013 11:08 pm

When the bottle began to suddenly spew a red, gaseous vapor, Alex's first reaction was to cover his mouth and nose with his arm and quickly throw the bottle away from him. It landed and bounced softly on the couch and Alex backed away, eyes wide and in a bit of a panic. What was this? Some kind of parlor trick or act of chemical or biological terror? At this point he had no time to curse his sister, when in his fright his eyes fell upon a person... with sharp claws and red eyes began shouting at him.

Oh, oh God. He was hallucinating. He began to fidget nervously as the vapor began to dissipate as if it were never there. This had to be some kind of sick joke. That smoke was some hallucinogenic drug or... Hanna must have picked him up some kind of weird foreign bong or something. He knew he should have just thrown the stupid thing in the garbage!

The creature shouted at him again in some weird gibberish and began to snarl as it's eyes darted back and forth between him and the bottle that he'd thrown on the couch. At this point, Alex was a little bit terrified and ended up backing into the couch and falling down onto it. In his panic, he grabbed one of the throw pillows and sort of held it in front of him as if it would shield him from attack. It didn't even matter, this thing looked as if it was going to rip his head off or eat his insides. He was probably dying anyway.

As the creature continued to growl, it seemed to slowly dart forward bit by bit, like an animal who was both angry and scared, poised for the attack. Each time Alex flinched and held the pillow up as he too somehow managed now to be sitting on the back of the couch. "Y-You... stay back!" He shouted, as if it would even deter this thing. What could he say now? Or else I'll throw a pillow at you? This thing wasn't even speaking English! ...Fore in your gravest hour, at your side he shall be.

Elphys

Questionable Genius

RosesandBlood
Crew

Precious Star

14,825 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2013 11:38 pm

It would probably have been more intimidating had he not kept falling back in his weak state, however he managed to make it mostly over to where the human had fallen on his arse. Thankfully it wasn't that far away. It kept waving a cushion at him; as if the fluffy object could save him, pft. On the bright side the human wasn't chortling over how a god like being had to crawl on his belly because he could barely move. Salt in a wound burned especially when ground in repeatedly.

Luckily, judging by the fact the human cowered rather than began spitting wishes at him, he mostly likely didn't know Sessen's name nor title. This meant he didn't know what he was and gave the Djinn more time to adjust before figuring out how to kill the human. However, when he slayed his masters he was forced back into the lamp to endure it's hot walls longer.

Practically panting like a dog he paused when the human waved the pathetic cushion at him again saying something. He'd barely been paying attention to the man since his lamp had been tossed like some sort of poisonous creature. Unfortunately Sessen ran out of steam about the human's leg distance from his seat. Curses spilled from his lips in so many languages it was down right 'x' rated.

Hissing he looked up at the man. What language was he using? It sounded odd...Hn... Glaring at the human until he finally got his tongue to work Sessen growled out,"My...lamp....give...it to me...." It was a breathy plea while he clawed the floor and bit the inside of his cheek. Pretty pathetic to have to beg, still he was weak from being inside that bottle so long. The gravity from outside was an immense pressure upon his usual misty like state. In fact, if he wasn't wrong he was misting a little now if he noticed it enough. This form must have had enough and since he wasn't an official summons he'd be forced back inside.

Wait where was the stopper?! The red gem that plugged the lamp, was it still in the human's hands?

PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 10:43 am

He knew that his pathetic attempts at threatening the creature weren't going to yield any results. In fact, it kept on crawling toward him, rasping and steaming like something straight out of Silent Hill. Alex wasn't entirely sure this could get any worse -- aside from his own death -- but that was surely coming any second. When it began to babble in what he could only decipher as Tongues, and scrape at the floor, Alex made his way to the other side of the couch and watched as it just sat there.

The thought forming in his head questioning why it wasn't coming at him anymore blanked out when actual intelligible words were spoken from the creatures lips. They were spoken slowly and with difficulty, but they were definitely English. Alex's eyes widened a little in shock and stood up, taking a step back from the couch as he tried to process what was said.

Lamp? What the hell? This thing was haunting him over a piece of lighting? That was when his eyes shot down to the bottle laying on the couch and then to the creature. He hadn't noticed it before, but it wasn't exactly solid. It looked as if it steam rolling off of it and it actually looked rather sickly.

Something clicked in his head just then. Lamp... scary creature... genie? No way! Alex bit his lip, as he stood there and stared at the thing on the floor writhing, trying to reach the bottle. He fidgeted and took a few deep breaths, before he steeled himself enough to commit to what he was going to do.

"T-This is the thing you want, right? I'll give it back to you... just... don't kill me. I don't even want it," he said shakily.

He set the pillow down and bent slowly over the back of the couch and grabbed the bottle. He then carefully moved around the side of the couch, set the bottle down on its side and rolled toward the creature.

...Fore in your gravest hour, at your side he shall be.

Elphys

Questionable Genius

RosesandBlood
Crew

Precious Star

14,825 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2013 1:48 pm

The red headed creature hissed when the human grabbed the bottle but seemed to calm as he confessed to not wanting it. Still the gem must be in his fingers because it wasn't under the couch, Sessen could at least see that much. But it did need to be swept under. A soft clink and the lovely sight of his lamp coming to him pleased Sessen so much that he actually purred. Safe. His home was safe.

Letting out a sigh the tension lines around his eyes and mouth softened. "Safe...." he muttered in english. Still, he looked up hatefully at the human. Kill him? That was, rather unfortunately, something he wasn't able to do. Baring his teeth in a growl and clutching the bottle the creature did it's best to sit up. "What a pathetic Master it seems I have again. If you did not want me then why did you even summon me, fool!" He growled rather unpleasantly at the man.

"I am the all powerful Djinn of Wishes, Sessen. Do not wish lightly human Master. All wishes come with a price. I will rest until you summon me again... and next time do not drop my lamp, heathen!" Snorting Sessen crumpled a bit, too tired now to bother with proper manners. Sitting the bottle down his body swirled into a red mist and he re-entered the stuffy lamp, red gem coming to seal it up after he entered.

Laying inside the lamp Sessen rested. Ugh, humans. How pitiful they were. "Don't even want it?! What the hell! Making it sound as if I wasn't anything but trash. Despicable!" His body shifted until he was comfortable and his coloring returned to the original black hair and blueish eyes.

Role Playing 1x1

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces