Welcome to Gaia! ::

ToS Friendly Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

ToS friendly Yaoi Rp'ing and other forums. 

Tags: roleplaying, friendly, writing, entertainment, yaoi 

Reply Role Playing 1x1
[$] Miles and Asho's story (a continued rp with Tenten) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

<3
  <3<3<3
View Results

RosesandBlood
Crew

Precious Star

14,825 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2013 10:12 pm
This is for me and TenTen Princess~
For Miles and Asho heart

We promise to follow all guild and Gaian TOS and rules.

TenTenPrincess23

PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2013 7:35 pm
Don't Worry...

User Image

Miles had just pulled out an interesting contraption from a shed on the side of his house. He was slipping on a pair of gloves that would help him grip on the handle bars. He smiled to his friend Asho and looked at him as he put his helmet on. He swung a leg over the bike and straddled it as he turned it on, letting the motor purr.

"Wrap your arms around my waist and put that helmet on I gave you. " he shouted, hoping Asho would hear him. "We better hurry, we'll be late for work. ... and Mary is scary when she's mad.." he told Asho, ready for him.
... I Got This.

[Just throwing in a start! Sorry its so short :/]  

TenTenPrincess23

Indulgent Demigod

11,175 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250

TenTenPrincess23

Indulgent Demigod

11,175 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2013 7:48 pm
RosesandBlood
This is for me and TenTen Princess~
For Miles and Asho heart

We promise to follow all guild and Gaian TOS and rules.

TenTenPrincess23

emotion_yatta  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2013 9:32 pm
TenTenPrincess23

Be careful what you wish for...

Asho looked at the odd thing then to Miles, then to his helmet. "Uh... What is it?" he asked but then jumped as it started growling. The djinn hissed and stumbled back from it while Miles seemed perfectly okay to straddle something like that. Shaking his head no he backed up a bit. "Can't I just poof us there? Or maybe bring the car home?" he asked almost desperately reaching his foot out to poke the rear tire testily. "Why is it so noisy? It's not like the car.... I don't even like the car but I prefer it to this... thing." Technically he knew what it was but he wasn't sure he liked it.

...Because there is usually a Price.

RosesandBlood
Crew

Precious Star

14,825 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Guildmember 100

TenTenPrincess23

Indulgent Demigod

11,175 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 11:58 pm
Don't Worry...

User Image
Miles looked over his shoulder before as he looked at Asho. "Well, how do I explain us 'poofing' out of nowhere is someone sees us?" he asked. He pulled off the helmet so Asho could see his face, "And it's noisy because its smaller than the car. Don't worry. It's called a motorcycle. Just take my waist and hold on tight. Just not too tight" he told as he slipped on the helmet.

"Plus, I want you to take it easy. No magic for awhile, okay? We're gonna have fun at this photo shoot. " He shouted through the helmet. Miles held a hand out to Asho, " and put that helmet on!" he smiled in his mask.

... I Got This.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 3:03 pm

Asho sighed and did what Miles wanted slipping the helmet on and straddling the back of the bike. It only took him a moment to get settled behind the other man, plastering himself against Miles' back and gripping his waist like he'd die to let go. "I still don't like it!" he hollered over the growling engine. Keeping hold the whole time they were on the bike. Asho had to squeeze his eyes shut and clung to Miles like no get out.

Finally at the place where the shoot was the djinn practically fell off the bike and pouted. "I hate that!" he hollered taking off his helmet feeling a bit sick to his stomach. "Ugh... the ground looked like it was going so fast...."

RosesandBlood
Crew

Precious Star

14,825 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Guildmember 100

RosesandBlood
Crew

Precious Star

14,825 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 10:04 pm
TenTenPrincess23

PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 4:17 pm
RoseandBlood
Don't Worry...

User Image
As Miles pulled into park the bike, he could feel Asho dash off from his back. Turning off the motorcycle, he hopped off of it and pulled off of his helmet. One of the make-up girls was outside on a cigarette break when she saw the two getting off of the bike. She was sipping some water at the time when she nearly choked on it to find Miles able to ride a motorcycle, both boys looked dashing. She found herself trying to cover her face as her cheeks reddened. Miles patted Asho's head with a sultry smile, "Well at least we got here. I thought we did pretty good getting here since I've never driven that thing before" he confessed with a goofy grin, holding the helmet under his arm. His hair had flattened out due to his helmet and he lightly stroked Asho's. "Hey, How come you're hair is all perfect?" he asked curiously.

As he walked passed the girl, she said she was amazed that the two could ride that bike praised them, especially Asho. Miles grinned. And then a stern voice came calling from the back door. "MILES! What happened to your hair?!" Rose asked in shock. Miles shrunk a bit in embarrassment and he apologized for his helmet hair.

"Well, never mind that now, we have to get you set up. You're lucky Mary is doing a special photo shoot with the three of you today. Oh and Asho, you look stunning!" she complimented. Miles laughed a bit to himself at all the praise Asho was getting today.

Wait.. the three of us? he thought as he followed her to the costume room.

... I Got This.

TenTenPrincess23

Indulgent Demigod

11,175 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250

RosesandBlood
Crew

Precious Star

14,825 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 11:39 pm
TenTenPrincess23

Asho pouted and dusted himself off blinking at Miles when he asked about his hair. With a smirk he titled his chin up and raised an eyebrow,"Magic of course." Then he made his way with Miles to the building. He smiled graciously at the woman and touched his hair a bit. Once inside though he narrowed his eyes. Three of them? Why did they need three?

A sliver of spite ran through him at the thought of this. Not only that but this odd emotion that made him want to throttle the other model for being here and touching Miles; and it hadn't even happened yet!!

Tugging on Miles' shirt Asho stopped the man a moment. "Hey... Why do we need another model? And nothing's wrong with your hair. It's only a bit messy...." he tilted his head and ruffled Miles's hair to perfection again. "There, all better," he brushed by a few other people who 'oohed' over them.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2013 1:33 am
RoseandBlood
Don't Worry...

User Image
Miles's hair was rustled! He giggled a bit since Asho's playing with his hair made him laugh. But then Asho asked him about the other model that would be joining us. "Well, I don't know what Mary has in store, but I can't control what she wants. Don't worry it will be finished quickly I'm sure.." Miles reassured his friend, gently taking his hand into the dressing rooms. When opening the door, however, Miles then found the other model. It was the large brutish male again. He was topless and sitting in a chair getting his make-up done. Oh dear... Miles thought to himself, he would hope that Asho wouldn't be too upset.

Then, Rose popped up again, interrupting Miles's train of thought. The other model had already been briefed as to what was going down tonight. Rose turned to Asho and Miles.

"Okay!" she started with her usual perky self, " So we have the fish tank all ready on the set and we just need to get you two into make-up and costume", she told. Miles tilted his head to her as he slipped his coat off and over a chair. "Rose what kind of shoot is this?" He asked her. She gave a big smile and clapped her hands. "Why, it's a fantasy video! You two are going to be dressed up as Sexy Mermen who come across a desperate sailor lost at sea! ... I think one of you wants to drown him while the other wants to save him but I don't know if it really matters, ask Mary. Basically, we're shooting a hot fragrance commercial..." She finished as she walked to Asho and started examining him and trying to take off his shirt. Miles gave a gawking glance at Asho. He found it funny, Asho had totally called the photo shoot out before hand...Miles felt a bit overwhelmed. He sighed as he too began taking his top off.

After all we went through to get clean again...
he thought as he glanced at Asho, hoping he would be alright with this. What was Asho going to do?

... I Got This.

TenTenPrincess23

Indulgent Demigod

11,175 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250

RosesandBlood
Crew

Precious Star

14,825 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2013 10:25 pm
TenTenPrincess23

The djinn gave Miles a knowing look as soon as they entered the dressing room. No way in hell, was the phrase he wanted to say but merely rolled his eyes instead. He totally didn't want to have to strut around with this hulking thing. Giving a undignified sniffle he turned his head and crossed his arms. "I volunteer for the one to drown him," he muttered in his beautiful accent.

Twirling some hair Asho followed Miles' lead and began stripping for his costume. Sitting down he had the women put his makeup on while he made a bit of a sour face. They cooed over him like that asking what was wrong. "But if you have another model won't I just be useless? I was only helping last time because you were one short..." He cast a unsure and meek look over in Miles and the other guy's direction. "I don't want to get in the way... Maybe I should sit out or something..." He was trying to play a super sweet 'nice guy' but all he wanted to do was yell that the butch man was not to touch his Miles at all and the women could ******** off too.

What was with his odd emotional swings lately? Sighing he plucked at his re-done hair. He was acting so bizarre, it was all Miles' fault....

When the costuming was done with and they headed to the set Asho stuck close to Miles so the butch man couldn't get near him.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 8:32 pm
RoseandBlood
Don't Worry...

User Image
Miles sighed and nodded at Asho. But before he could support Asho, since Miles didn't really want to model with the other either, he was forced to sit down and get some sparkly powder put on him that made his skin gleam a light metallic bluish green. Rose forced some upon Asho as well, his skin now gleamed a light silver. "No silly, we need the two of you. The last time you were here, Mary saw that Miles acted more natural. But you two compliment each other. You look good together... thus we need the both of you~" Rose sort trailed off as she focused on Asho's face. Miles laughed quietly to himself as they were given costumes. "how are we putting these on?" Miles looked at the tail fin.

The three of them were waiting in front of the photo set, Miles was admiring the cool tank until one creature swam by.

"Is that a shark?" Miles asked a bit nervously. Suddenly, "big-large-&brutish" spoke out with a very dope-ish sort of voice . " Aww, is wittle Miles ticklish and a-scared of a wittle fish?" he asked Miles and suddenly poked him in the side! Miles's reaction was an unexpected one as he involuntarily jolted closer to Asho and away from the large model as he poked the blonde. "Aah!" Miles yelped and squeaked as the large man tried to tickle him. "Ahh-.. Hey! Cut it out..!", Miles defended himself and the poking stopped. Miles then turned to Asho, trying not to eye the beautiful creature. "Don't you find sharks a little scary?" he asked to him. Do genies find anything scary? he thought as Mary instructed the three to get ready for diving.

... I Got This.

TenTenPrincess23

Indulgent Demigod

11,175 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250

RosesandBlood
Crew

Precious Star

14,825 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 10:10 pm
TenTenPrincess23

Asho pouted but nodded to Rose. Then it seemed like he'd have to put up with it; for Miles at least. When the brute began harassing Miles though he nearly hissed and smacked the human around. However, because the blonde darted closer to him his nerves were soothed. Smiling a bit he looked to the tank.

"No it's not scary. In fact I think it's a bit cute. As long as no one starts bleeding we'll be perfectly fine. Sharks are blind, deaf, and dumb. The only sense they really have is smell and touch. Most of the time if they hit it they bite it to see if it was food. Blood smells for them and leads them to food." Leaning towards the tank he pressed his hands against it to watch the shark and a few other life forms float around. "Nope. There's nothing scary at all inside here. Don't worry Miles; we'll be fine," He smiled sweetly to the other man but narrowed his eyes at the third wheel.

"So what do we have to do? Swim with the fish while the big guy sits on something?" Asho asked turning around looking for Mary while he tossed some of his long black hair over his shoulder. He'd let it out of the braid to give himself a more ethereal like look when he was in the water.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 30, 2013 11:45 pm
RoseandBlood
Don't Worry...

User Image

Miles stood behind Asho and smiled at him. He felt a bit better at his words and then suddenly turned to a loud bellowing voice. Now it was time for Mary to spit out demands around. She directed that: Asho was to drag the other down and try to steal this golden bottle that he has to hold on to. "Once you drag him to the bottom, Miles, you have to come in and keep Asho away until Marcus swims to the surface, then come back down for the bottle that Marcus is supposed to drop once he sees you..." she directed. Geez' I hope she doesn't want us to do this all in one breath. Miles thought to himself as he nodded and began to climb the ladder up to the large tank, still carrying the tail fin over his shoulder. Mary told him to wait on the rocks as she then threw him a small green choker. Miles caught it oddly and glanced at it. "what the heck is this going to be for?" he asked to himself quietly. He climbed to the rocks with the brutish man diving into the water behind him with the golden bottle in his hand.

As Miles was struggling to put the costume on, Mary pulled Asho to the side for a moment. "So just to let you know, this shoot is meant to be a bit of a tease, so, if you can do something sexy or vivacious to Miles as he protects Marcus that would be splendid. Like uhhmm .." she paused. "Oh! Just pretend that he belongs to you .. or something that .. okay?" she asked him in hopes that Miles wouldn't hear. When they parted, Mary called to him one more time, "Oh, and Asho?... " she called, "I have to say ...thank you.... for er-uhh.. watching out for Miles... He can be a bit goofy sometimes.." she said. What she really wanted to say was that she was thankful to him for bringing her such good business and making Miles seem to relax more. "Now uh.. Go wait up by the rocks with Miles...please.." she told as she looked up to find an embarrassed but content Miles as he waved to the two... still with out his costume on. Mary yelled..

"FOR GOD SAKES, MILES! LEARN TO WEAR A GODDAMN, FRIGGIN' MERMAID COSTUME!!! IT'S NOT THAT HARD!!!" she yelled. Miles shrank in fear not wanting to make her more angry. Asho was probably going up the ladder by now. Mary called out once again, this time not bothering to make him come to her or look at him. "One more thing, I'd like to speak with you after the shoot..If that's alright with you..?" she said and then waved her hand, indicating to him that he could continue with what he was doing.

... I Got This.

TenTenPrincess23

Indulgent Demigod

11,175 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250

RosesandBlood
Crew

Precious Star

14,825 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 10:48 pm
TenTenPrincess23

He was happy to put Miles' fears about the sharks to rest; it was a silly myth anyways. The peaceful mood didn't last long as the Mary began her tyrannical roaring at them. She was demanding a lot from them. Not only that but it would be impossible for humans to hold their breaths that long so he went under the presumption that they were going to do it bit by bit or Mary was insane. Nodding to her, Asho sighed as was about to follow the others into the tank but she hauled him back.

Blinking his eyes and staring at her while she spoke. "Ah, I see. Sex appeal," Asho grinned with her. He could do that. After all Miles was his and his alone. Or, at least his soul was.... But then why did he get a funny feeling in his tummy at the thought of having more of the man? Was it more of those strange emotional flutter bugs Miles was somehow causing him? "It's a pleasure for me to help him out. We are close friends." Asho spoke with a smile. They were close and Miles considered them friends and sometimes it was nice doing things for him.

After she was done Asho started towards the ladder and was mounting it when she started yelling at Miles. Nearly made him fall on his a**! Even let out a yelp of surprise... It made his cheeks tint. Of course he bobbled his head like a good boy at her. Ugh, noisy woman.

Now, finally he was on the rocks with Miles. "Let me help..." the djinn went straight to work pulling the fake tail up onto Miles' lovely hips and smoothing it in place, then did his own. "Okay... ready to get wet?" He asked sweetly shoving himself closer to the rock edge, brushing silky black hair out of his face. This would be very interesting.

((I also have exactly what I want Asho to do to Miles!!))

Role Playing 1x1

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces