Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Interested in something new? (Open and Accepting)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lord Sithious

Dangerous Businessman

7,700 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2013 2:51 pm
Okay, so this isn't actually a roleplay, this is instead a link to a topic I posted in the test thread area to try and figure out if anyone wanted to do some roleplay ideas I had come up with.

Here's the link: http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=23867023

To keep this simple, I have a few roleplay ideas (talked about in the linked topic) and obviously need people to roleplay with. Please give it a look see, and keep in mind that the ideas I put in there are not the total and complete stories, just the general ideas. If you want more info on them, feel free to ask.

Happy roleplaying!

Lord Sithious  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2013 10:40 pm
Well, it looks like I have to bump. I'm sorry for making this a rather boring thread, but I still need to get some logistics figured out for my roleplays, and at the moment I need to see if there is actual interest in some of the roleplays. So please at least check them out and give them some thought. Thanks! smile  

Lord Sithious

Dangerous Businessman

7,700 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200

Lord Sithious

Dangerous Businessman

7,700 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2013 11:48 pm
Actually, just something to note, if you see this thread and are going to (or have) seen the thread it is linked too, if you could just comment here and let me know that would help me to have a better idea for numbers. Thanks!  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2013 12:05 am
I SAW YOUR THINGS!  

bluesixseven

Devoted Foe

bluesixseven

Devoted Foe

PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2013 12:07 am
Lord Sithious
Actually, just something to note, if you see this thread and are going to (or have) seen the thread it is linked too, if you could just comment here and let me know that would help me to have a better idea for numbers. Thanks![/quote
I like the fantasy idea and " The Dictators"

PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2013 12:10 am
Lord Sithious
Actually, just something to note, if you see this thread and are going to (or have) seen the thread it is linked too, if you could just comment here and let me know that would help me to have a better idea for numbers. Thanks!

I tried to quote you once, didn't work  

bluesixseven

Devoted Foe

Lord Sithious

Dangerous Businessman

7,700 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2013 12:16 am
Oh! Well, thank you for letting me know! Oh, and no worries about the quoting issue, happens to me a lot from time to time. XD

I'm also really glad you like the idea of "The Dictators" and my fantasy one, as those are two of my babies. blaugh Personally, I'm hoping to do "The Dictators" since I'm in kinda a guns and fascists mood, but I am also really looking forward to my fantasy one! I just hope I can get my information more pulled together soon. I think I'll need a blog to keep it all in order though. xd Do you know anyone else who might be interested in these roleplays?  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2013 12:31 am
Lord Sithious
Oh! Well, thank you for letting me know! Oh, and no worries about the quoting issue, happens to me a lot from time to time. XD

I'm also really glad you like the idea of "The Dictators" and my fantasy one, as those are two of my babies. blaugh Personally, I'm hoping to do "The Dictators" since I'm in kinda a guns and fascists mood, but I am also really looking forward to my fantasy one! I just hope I can get my information more pulled together soon. I think I'll need a blog to keep it all in order though. xd Do you know anyone else who might be interested in these roleplays?

I know someone who may be interested in " The Dictator " one as well, I just have to ask him when he's awake >u<  

bluesixseven

Devoted Foe

Lord Sithious

Dangerous Businessman

7,700 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2013 12:51 am
Thanks! I'll still need more people before I can give a full go ahead on any of the roleplays. If you get a chance, you should pop into the other thread and say your hellos to everyone. biggrin  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2013 12:03 pm
Sorry, finding the link  

bluesixseven

Devoted Foe

Lord Sithious

Dangerous Businessman

7,700 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 9:37 pm
These roleplays are still getting prepped if anyone is interested! Plus I have one new one that is actually open and accepting, so go ahead and check it out!  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games