Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Local Police Department Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 9:40 pm
User Image
Niji Han

Breathe on these bones
Breathe on these bones
Breath on these bones

Find there's no need to hide
The time has come to stand and fight
Save the world
And save that girl
From enemies unseen
Our hands will
Bleed for children unborn
The mornings come and rumors are
The hope that lasts
Within our grasp
If we muster up the strength to grab it

Stand
Face the world with open hands
And tears
And these tired body's spirit perseveres
Remembering these wounds will heal
You are not
Alone in this

We will look ahead
At the dreams
That were laid
In our heart
And we can begin again

Walking into the police department, the small neko bit her lip as she tugged on the coat of one of the cops. "s'cuse me, Mr? can you tell me where my big brother is?" she asked, tipping her head to the side some as she looked at him. "please? someone told me he was here....." she pouted, holding her tail tightly in her other arm.
{translation:}

Stand
And tears
You are not
Alone in this

How long did You bleed for us
How long did You bleed for us

Hold fast
Don't you look at the past
Because hope and love last
Beyond the end

Stand
And tears
You are not
Alone in this

Stand
And tears
You are not
Alone in this
You are not
Alone in this

Awesome nerd
shall we assume this is officer Lawrence?

PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 9:56 pm
Pure T0rture
Good ole Officer Lawrence

User Image

Officer Lawrence was listening through a report about his two troublesome detectives storming into the hospital from another officer when he felt something tug at his coat. Turning around, he looked down to see the little girl eyeing him nervously. Confusion showed on his elderly face before it softened. "Yeah? And who's your brother, little missy?" he asked as he crouched down so his height wouldn't be too intimidating for her.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 10:02 pm
User Image
Niji Han

"His name's Ethan. Ethan Wilhelm." she mumbled, hugging her tail tightly. "please?" she asked again, desperately hoping to find him since Mamma Wilhelm hadn't gotten in touch with him before sending her back here.

Awesome nerd
indeed

PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 10:05 pm
Pure T0rture

User Image

Lawrence's eyes widened slightly. "Ethan Wilhelm?" he echoed before giving the girl a soft look. "....I'm sorry, little missy, but Wilhelm can't see you right now."

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 10:10 pm
User Image
Niji Han

her hand dropping, the girl's eyes instantly filled with tears. "b-but... mamma told me to go right to him!" she sniffled, shaking slightly as she hugged her tail tighter.

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 11:23 pm
✻ ✺ ✹ ✴ʆ ock ҥan✸ ✷ ✶ ✵
User Image

Lock ran into the jail, searching all around for his boyfriend. He didn't even see his sister as he rushed up to the higher-level cells, pushing past the officers. "Ethan? Ethan, where are you??"

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 11:31 pm
User Image
Niji Han

barely seeing a streak of blonde rush past, the small girl spun and watched her brother's retreating form. "nii-san?" she mumbled, slowly taking a step forwards. "NII-SAN!" she grinned, rushing after him with very little issue. as soon as she was close enough, the child launched at him, hugging him tightly as she cried softly.

Awesome nerd
and now

Mayah Playah
i sleep

PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 11:50 pm
Mayah Playah

Pure T0rture

User Image

Hearing a familiar voice, Lawrence let out a sigh of relief and straightened up. "Han, just in time, I-" He blinked as the Korean rushed past him, making his coat billow in the artificial wind. Looking back to Lock, Officer Lawrence realized that Fredrich wasn't with him. Hearing even more ruckus, he turned his head to see some officers coming up with a detained and very psychotic Lori flailing about. Not wanting to show that to the girl, he set a large hand on her shoulder. "Come along, little missy, one of our detectives can help you out." he grunted and led her to where Lock was. "Han!" he called out before lightly pushing the girl towards him. "How's about we make a deal? I got the call, I know what happened. You play nicely with this girl and I'll go get Wilhelm."

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 11:53 pm
✻ ✺ ✹ ✴ʆ ock ҥan✸ ✷ ✶ ✵
User Image

He smiled and lifted the small girl, kissing her cheek and nodding. "Of course I'll play nicely. This is my baby sister, Officer Bushy~" Pecking her nose, he laughed and nodded to the officer. "Alrighty, go get us Ethan. I can't wait to tell him the good news."

Awesome nerd

Pure T0rture

PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 10:34 am
User Image
Niji Han

curling into Lock happily, the little girl sniffled and rubbed her eyes. "nii-san? are you okay?" she mumbled, tipping her head to the side as she looked at him. he seemed.... different. had something happened while she was with Mamma Wilhelm?

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 8:59 pm
Pure T0rture

๑۩۞۩๑
User Image

๑۩ﺴ Some shadows have more depth. ﺴ۩๑

As the family reunited, Ethan found himself standing before the iron gates that led to the actual jail cells. He pursed his lips together so tightly that they became a squiggling line, and his eyes shined with tears he tried so hard to keep down. Just standing there and still he could hear the yells and shouts of criminals conversing from cell to cell. He had seen Stephen King's movie, he didn't want to become someone's bit_h or punching bag!
Ah... Think of the bright side, Ethan, he tried to console himself, You've got that shadow still following you, right? M-Maybe you could use it to fight... unless its bad luck goes back to us. Like now.
Realizing that every attempt to feel better was actually making him feel worse, Ethan closed his eyes and let out a defeated sigh. Looks like he'd be spending time behind bars from now on. Who knows what this other side of the world would do to him, maybe he'd be a hardened thug by the time he got out - if he ever did, he means. Clutching the chains around his wrists tightly, Ethan took a deep breath, tried to puff his chest up, and began walking towards the opened gate.

"Wilhelm!"

Tensing up at his called out name, Ethan stopped just a step before the gate and turned around to see Officer Lawrence striding towards him. Oh great, who else did he manage to kill?
"Han's here. Knowing him and that big smile on his face, he's saved your a_s."
Ethan felt his jaw drop. Lock was here? And-And he saved him? He didn't have to go to jail and kill or be killed?
The officer's grunt shook the almost jailer from his shock. "Well? You going to follow me or what?" he said as he finished unlocking the boy's wrists and ankles.
Freed from the shackles, Ethan rubbed his numb wrists. He never realized how cramped it was to have his limbs locked up. Wait, what was he talking about? Lock was here! Remembering that, Ethan nearly ran over Officer Lawrence and into a brick wall. The officer was quick to grab him like and owner would the leash of their hyper dog and began leading him back towards the station.

Ethan winced under the bright florescent lights. It was dank and dim in the cells, and here it was all... white. He stood there with squinting eyes and an orange prisoner's jumpsuit on (which he had to admit kind of liked primarily for the colors) until he spotted two brighter dots in the room, a bluish-purple one and a blonde one. He didn't need his eyes to adjust to know who they were. "Lock! Niji!" he practically shouted and ran towards them, feeling fresh tears in his clear blue eyes.

Mayah Playah

PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 9:06 pm
✻ ✺ ✹ ✴ʆ ock ҥan✸ ✷ ✶ ✵
User Image

Lock sighed and kissed her head. "It's alright, honey, I'm just a little tired," he assured her before hearing the door open. Turning slowly, Lock set Niji back on the ground let out a small sob as he saw his Ethan running towards him, wearing no chains and a hideous orange jumpsuit that was going to be burned within the hour. Rushing forward, the Korean caught his fiance in his arms and held him as close as possible, tears already starting to appear in his own eyes.
Lock kissed as much of Ethan as he could, breathing deeply for the first time in days, and only loosened his grip to look over the would-be jailbird. "Darling, I'm so happy you're alright. I was so frightened I would get here too late and those mongrels inside would have touched you already."

Awesome nerd

Pure T0rture

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 9:11 pm
User Image
Niji Han

smiling, the little girl stayed back, letting her brother talk to his fiance first. after all, she had only come to make sure nothing bad happened to Ethan while he was here.
chewing on the sleeve of her kimono as she slowly approached, the little girl grabbed onto the orange jumpsuit and tugged. "hi, big brother." she smiled, quickly hugging him.

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah

PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 9:18 pm
Pure T0rture

๑۩۞۩๑
User Image

๑۩ﺴ Some shadows have more depth. ﺴ۩๑

"I was just about to if you hadn't shown up." Ethan said with a grateful look on his tear smeared face. Putting his arms around the Korean, he hugged him tightly, too happy to try and make it look somewhat masculine. "I knew you'd save me, though. I just knew it!" he said with his face buried into Lock's shoulder.
Feeling a tug at his jumpsuit, Ethan looked down and smiled brightly at Niji. "Niji, it's been so long! I'm so glad to see you!" he said and escaped Lock's tight grip to hug the little girl. A few fresh tears rolled down his cheeks then. To think he came so close to never being able to see Niji or Lock ever again...

As the two reunited, Officer Lawrence shooed away the other officers and staff before looking at the couple himself. A mixture of a grunt and a chuckle escaped his nearly closed mouth. So this is why Lock was so determined to solve the case: love. Lawrence folded his arms and scratched his bearded chin thoughtfully. Wonder if that's why Fredrich teamed up with Lock...

Mayah Playah

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 9:26 pm
✻ ✺ ✹ ✴ʆ ock ҥan✸ ✷ ✶ ✵
User Image

Lock wrapped his arms around the two, Niji held up between them. One hand rose to rest on the back of Ethan's head, caressing gently. "I will always save you," said Lock seriously, leaning forward to kiss both Ethan's and Niji's cheeks. "Speaking of saving, we need to stop by the hospital after you get showered and changed. Something happened between me, Fredrich, and the crazy wh was setting you up, and Fredrich saved my life. I figure we could go visit him, show him you're okay."

Awesome nerd

Pure T0rture

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas