Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Local Police Department Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2016 1:07 am
Mayah Playah

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

S. Tealy

"Gimme whatcha got, baby."

Sean looked at the ring in amusement before sitting back down on his bed, picking up the jewelry and flipping it like a coin. He smirked. "Heh, this is pretty heavy. It's got some bad memories attached to it." Continuing to flip it, he looked at Sawyer as he talked about Cecil. "Whatever the case, he's not interested in seeing his old man. I don't blame him. I wasn't around for most of his childhood." He looked at the flying ring. "It wasn't like I left because I was bored or scared about being a dad. I was excited, I had so many plans for teaching Cecil and his sister how to the next great thief. Even when he was a child I could see that Cecil had inherited some of my skills. That's why he's good at lockpicking and seeing what people have on them. Lauren, not so much. She's good at sweet talking people, though. Always got me to buy her candy no matter how many times I said no." He rambled for a second with pride before going back to his main topic. "But the police were getting closer to figuring out where I was. I was scared of my wife and kids getting the bad end of it, being associated with me and all, so I left to lead the police away from them and give them a chance to grow up normally, or what kind of life they could have with a lone parent. But I didn't abandon them, I watched over each one all the time. If I wasn't with my wife I was looking after Lauren or Cecil. I tried getting in contact with them. I was able to talk to Lauren, but by the time I tried to find Cecil he had already become an officer with a personal vendetta against me. Ironic, innit?"

"I could always use a few more goodies."

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2016 1:18 am
User Image

Sawyer Loupohl

♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦

Sawyer listened in silence, leaning back on the bed and watching him. He didn't know Cecil had a sister. Wow, there was so much he didn't know. Maybe David was right. Maybe he'd rushed into this. Oh well, he didn't care. He knew what he was about. He knew what he was doing. "Does Cecil know that you watched over him his whole life?" he asked, suddenly aware that Sean might've been watching during the beginning stages of his and Cecil's relationship. He suddenly felt uncomfortable.

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2016 1:23 am
Mayah Playah

S. Tealy

"That's right," Sean nodded about the watching part. He caught the ring and pointed at Sawyer. "Even saw the, eh... mess you guys were before getting the hang of being in a relationship. But I also saw you protect him during the Nightingale case, so consider us even," he snickered then returned to flipping the ring in the air. "Anyway no. I was planning on telling him when he came down here. Why?"

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2016 1:34 am
User Image

Sawyer Loupohl

Even? If anything, Sean owed him! Watching him while they were just starting out, how rude. "You should've told him. If he knew that, he would've forgiven you most likely. My son doesn't forgive my wife for our divorce, but has forgiven me for my part because I admitted to it."

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2016 10:36 pm
Mayah Playah

S. Tealy

"It's not like I've been trying to keep it a secret. Like I said, by the time I had gotten to Cecil he had become a cop that woulda arrested me before giving me a chance to talk. I've been waiting for him to come in here and yell or something, but he hasn't come in yet. I would've had his mom explain it to him, but, uh, we're kinda in a bad spot right now." Sean blushed and rubbed the back of his head as he looked away.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2016 10:46 pm
User Image

Sawyer Loupohl

"I can talk to him if you want," offered Sawyer, scratching his cheek. He didn't have his phone on him, so he'd have to physically go find Cecil. "I mean, he seems to listen to me well enough."

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2016 10:51 pm
Mayah Playah
I guess just post him anywhere so he can chat with Cecil for a bit.

S. Tealy

"Oh yeah?" Sean mused while tilting his head to the side, his expression dull. "Before you do that, I gotta ask, you're not just using him to pass the time, are you?" A comical notion, but his eye was serious. "There used to be someone that was just as nice and caring as you were, but in the end he only wanted a game and nothing more. Besides, you're leaving back for New York soon, aren't you?"

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2016 11:03 pm
User Image

Sawyer Loupohl

Sawyer paused, having been about to stand when the man asked him. He leaned back, looking squarely at his lover's father. "Mr. Tealy, I've been married twice, gotten a son out of it, and I've worked my butt off to protect my legacy. I don't waste time, especially not with people I care about. In all honesty, although I've lost my taste for marriage, I intend on living the rest of my life in the company of your son. Don't tell him, but I'm talking to my partners about having an office here so I can live closer to him." He looked away, a small smile on his face. "I love him with all of my heart, sir. I always will."

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2016 11:07 pm
Mayah Playah

S. Tealy

Sean stared hard at Sawyer for a few intense minutes. Then he broke out into a smile. "Alright, yeah. That's what I like to hear. Catch." He tossed the ring to the lawyer. "That ain't gonna do much for me unless I want a cigarette from someone or to find myself married all over again. I wouldn't want to explain that to my wife now, so it's better you keep it. I like ya kid, I'm rootin' for ya," he smirked.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2016 11:12 pm
User Image

Sawyer Loupohl

"You too, Mr. Tealy," said Sawyer, catching the ring with ease and standing upright. "I can't stand seeing you and Cecil like this. I'm gonna make it right, I promise." He patted Sean's shoulder, then moved towards the cell door. He didn't bother to lock it behind himself, since Sean could get out whenever he wanted, regardless of whether or not the door was locked. "I'll come by and see you later tonight, alright? Stay out of trouble, now."

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2016 1:02 am
Mayah Playah

User Image

~~~

By the time Cecil and Sawyer had arrived to the station it had already been covered by yellow tape. Officers stood at the edge, keeping people and news crews away while doing their best to explain as little as they could. Each one gave Cecil a grim look when they saw him and refused to speak to him despite his constant demands for information.
Frustrated, he walked inside, following the officers to the holding cells. Most of them were empty, the criminals having either been shoved into another cell or hastily taken to jail. One cell was barred off as EMTs and a couple officers stood there, doing nothing.
Cecil suddenly felt his throat go dry. That cell was- No, it couldn't be. It was just too... convenient. There was just no way... right?
The closer he walked the harder his footsteps sounded. His heartbeat pressed hard against his ribcage. Everything seemed so surreal. The bleak colors were darker and his peripheral vision was starting to blur. The people at the cell all looked at him when he approached and moved aside to let him peek in. "
Boss..." Cameron mumbled sadly.
Cecil stood there for a while. He didn't gag, he didn't gasp, he didn't cry. He just stood there, taking in the sight. Sean sat on his bed, his head turned to face the wall opposite of the bars. There was a bullet hole in his temple, and blood spraying the walls.
"
It was a Nightingale strike, sir. I'm sorry."

"YOU'RE UNDER ARREST!"

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2016 1:07 am
User Image

Sawyer Loupohl

"Oh my God."
Sawyer stood beside the police chief, shoving away the officer who was trying to edge him out of there. He didn't touch Cecil, he wasn't sure if it was the smartest thing to do, but he did immediately start grilling the officers that were supposed to be patrolling. "I was just here. How was this even possible? Do you know how to do anything right?!" he barked.

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2016 1:40 am
Mayah Playah

User Image

Fredrich Waltz

In this world, one cannot say anything without proof to back them up.

As the officer struggled to explain himself, another hurricane swept in. Fredrich's booming voice shook the other officers that were in the main building, all of which tried to avoid his flaming words. Only Cameron was the one to meet him.

Cecil, on the other hand, stood completely still, his eyes on his dead father. Sawyer's words rang in his head, about how he might never get a chance to talk to him. Now here he was, face to face but with no one to talk to. He should be crying or snarling at the officers, but he didn't. It was as if all his emotions crashed together and let him with a numbness. It was as if he hadn't fully interpreted what had happened.

"Nightingale?! What could you possibly mean?!" Fredrich snapped at Cameron. "They've never struck inside a precinct, and certainly not with a bullet to the brain! There's absolutely no way!"
"Fredrich," Cameron said.
"No, Cameron. It goes outside of the Nightingale's methods. It has to be another killer, it has to."
"Fredrich..."
"There's no way for Tealy to have gotten struck. He has nothing on him that could have the Nightingale's virus target him. It's just not-"
"Fredrich!"
"What?" the detective growled. Cameron put a hand on his arm and turned him around to see all of the computers at the officers' desks. Each one was turned on, and each one had a grey screen with the same words flashing on it:

NIGHTINGALE

TARGET FOUND

Fredrich slowly moved to one of the computers, looking at the screen. It looked just like the program but... No, that couldn't be right, it had to be a fake. There were plenty of hackers that had replicated the screen before. He looked over his shoulder, where the cells were. Still, whoever did it also snuck in successfully and killed someone. A target, no less. He looked back at the screen, suddenly growing tense. Was there... a fake Nightingale running around?

Without proof, you'll never catch me.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.................................................User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.................................................User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2016 2:07 am
User Image

Sawyer Loupohl

The lawyer's eyes searched the whole room for clues, but he couldn't find any. Looking to Fredrich, he knew the case would be taken care of and set his hands on Cecil's arms. "We need to get you out of here." He started to lead Cecil to the door. They had to get away from this all.

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2016 11:58 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

Cecil emptily followed Sawyer, dragging his feet behind him. His senses were dulled, everything was slower, his sight was blurry, his hearing was fuzzy. People were in a rush to swerve around them to find evidence and avoid Cecil's lost stare. The people that did try to talk to him found their words on deaf ears.
Cecil's eyes drifted to the computer Fredrich had been staring at intently before disappearing into his office. A grey screen with the Nightingale's calling card on it, flashing as if mocking him. Suddenly, every emotion hit him at once.
He stopped Sawyer from moving him any further, glaring at the computer with hatred in his eyes as hot tears rolled down his red cheeks. "I want him dead," he said in a shaky tone. "I want the Nightingale dead!!" he started screaming, a couple officers running over to hold him back if he lashed out.

"YOU'RE UNDER ARREST!"

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff