Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Local Police Department Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2016 12:05 am
User Image

Sawyer Loupohl

♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦

the lawyer held up a hand as the officers raced over, stopping them as he wrapped his arm around Cecil and pushed gently. "Cecil, getting angry right now isn't going to fix anything. Now come on, or I will do what's best for you and physically carry you out of here," he threatened.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2016 12:23 am
Mayah Playah

User Image

Cecil didn't need much convincing. He pressed his face against Sawyer's chest and started crying. "It's not fair," he sobbed while weakly clinging to the lawyer's shirt. "I-I finally get a chance to... talk to him and-and-" His words turned to mush and his throat tightened with more cries.

"YOU'RE UNDER ARREST!"

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2016 12:28 am
User Image

Sawyer Loupohl

Sawyer paused as his lover pressed against him, sobbing. He hadn't had to comfort someone like this since Parker had to say goodbye to him just a few months ago. Rubbing Cecil's back and holding him close, Sawyer let him cry. "I know, Cecil," he muttered.

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2016 10:38 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

The next day Nvm three months went uneasily.
During the first month the holding cells had been shut down for investigation, shoving all the criminals into the nearest town's precinct. Officers were quiet at first, not wanting to anger the boss whose father had died by an untouchable assassin. After a couple weeks, however, they talked about it constantly, whispering their theories and rumors they heard. News reporters often tried to come in to talk to Cecil and interview the son of the great thief and if he personally knew the Nightingale. None were successful in getting anything out of him.
Cecil was in an even worse state. If he wasn't crying or yelling he was straining his eyes for some kind of clue someone overlooked. For the past few months he spent sleepless nights trying to figure out anything about the Nightingale, fueled by a lust for revenge and regrets that would surely haunt him to the grave.
Every single possible idea he got was either far too farfetched to hold weight or came to a dead end. In the end he knew he couldn't figure it out. But there were others he knew could.
Fredrich looked like he had been through Hell. He looked tired despite the stoic expression he insisted on keeping on. Cecil didn't care. No, actually he did. If Fredrich was tired then he couldn't focus on the case.
"You're a good detective, Detective Waltz, and though you've solved many cases there's still one that eludes you," he said. He tossed a file onto his desk. The Nightingale's name was on it in big red letters. "I'm impatient for obvious reasons, but several years is also far too long for this. I'm adding a couple people to your Nightingale team. You've worked with a young detective named Lock Han before, right?" He reached over on his desk and pressed a button, telling the person at the front to send the blonde their way.
Meanwhile, Fredrich raised a wary eyebrow at the small officer. "Yes. Is he one of the two you plan to have assist me?"
"Not as much assist as it is conduct his own investigation," Cecil corrected. "He's a genius, having solved numerous cases and being much younger than you. He'll surely have input you've overlooked."
"Sir, with all due respect I-"
"I don't want to hear it, Waltz. All I want to hear are results."

"YOU'RE UNDER ARREST!"

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2016 10:46 pm
✻ ✺ ✹ ✴ʆ ock ҥan✸ ✷ ✶ ✵
User Image

Lock wandered into the police station, having just returned to the city that day. Recently having graduated from the academy, there was so much he had the option of doing. Being a detective was the obvious choice, but there was acting, producing, everything involved with his music career. Could he throw that away to be a cop? Answer? Yes. However, he did want a little school before deciding.
Walking into the police chief's office, Lock set his hands into his back pockets and smiled cheerfully. "I heard you're looking for a consulting detective?" he said, leaning on the wall.

Awesome nerd
i'm sorry, man...

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2016 10:55 pm
Mayah Playah
It's fine

User Image

Looking over as the small blonde walked in, Cecil nodded. "Yes. I heard many things about you from the last police chief. I was hoping you could help Detective Waltz here with the Nightingale case. You two have worked together before, if I remember?" The kid's cheerful smile was a high contrast to Fredrich's grim frown.

"YOU'RE UNDER ARREST!"

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2016 11:04 pm
✻ ✺ ✹ ✴ʆ ock ҥan✸ ✷ ✶ ✵
User Image

"Yes, we have," he said, glancing over to Fredrich. "I heard about what happened with you and Ellery, Waltz. Normally I'd threaten to kick your a-s for hurting him, but I understand it was mutual. I'm sorry." He offered a small smile of sad condolences, then looked back to Cecil.
"I've worked with Detective Waltz on a few prolific cases, so what's one more? However, I don't know much about this one. He's never let me close to it."

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2016 11:16 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

Cecil got up and walked over to Lock. His eye twitched for a second. The man was almost as tall as Fredrich! Normal officers already towered over the chief but them? He handed him the Nightingale file.
"Fortunately, Detective Waltz doesn't have authority over me for this. From here on out I'm giving you access to anything involving the Nightingale. You can work with him or work on your own, just as long as I get results. There should be someone else coming in a little bit, I'd like for you to at least meet him first."
"Sir, I don't need anyone else on this case!" Fredrich insisted, having purposely ignored Lock's comment about his relationship. "There's nothing they can do that I c-"
"That's enough, Waltz!" snapped Cecil. He glared sharply at the detective. "I'm not doing this just because my family's been attacked. Lately the Nightingale strikes have doubled! They're all over the place and now the city - No, this whole damn state in panicked! If we don't stop the Nightingale now then the hit rate just might triple by the end of this month!"

"YOU'RE UNDER ARREST!"

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2016 11:28 pm
✻ ✺ ✹ ✴ʆ ock ҥan✸ ✷ ✶ ✵
User Image

"He has a point, Fredrich," said Lock, the case file in his hand. "Daniel's out there with this maniac running around and killing people for a quarter. Don't you want the world to be safer for him?" He opened the file, looking through some of the notes. There weren't many. God, Waltz had really dropped the ball on this one.

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2016 9:22 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

Fredrich hesitated. That's right, he needed to stop whoever this person was in order to protect Daniel and Ellery. Gritting his teeth, he bit back his argument and resorted to burning holes in Cecil's desk using his eyes.
"The evidence room contains a section of files that were all Nightingale victims. I've already sent word to the officer in charge there to let you and the other one in. He should be here any minute now..." Cecil murmured until someone hurried into the room.
It was... Fredrich?! No, it was a man that was almost as tall as the detective, with hair like his only red. Other than that, they were like twins. The same build, same facial structure, same build, same hair style, same glasses, the guy even had gloves on! Fredrich eyed him warily. It was surreal.
"Sorry I'm late!" the redheaded Fredrich panted. Well, there was a blaring difference. This guy wore his emotions on his sleeve. He doubled over, grabbing his knees and catching his breath before straightening up, an apologetic look on his face. "Sorry! I got sidetracked on the way-"
"Just be sure not to do it again," Cecil interrupted, to which the man smiled in relief. The chief looked at the other two. "This is Officer Edward Winters. He's been here for a few months but is already showing incredible promise. I've decided to have him join you. This case will decide whether he can be promoted to detective or not."
"I won't let you down, sir!" Eddie smiled while saluting the short man. He then turned to the other two. "Ah, please call me Eddie. I'll do my best to help you two as well! Oh!" He turned to the tallest of the group, his eyes wide with admiration. "Detective Waltz! I've looked forward to meeting you for so long, sir!"
Fredrich merely grunted. What was there to say? He just hoped the guy didn't adopt his look out of admiration either.

"YOU'RE UNDER ARREST!"

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2016 9:36 pm
✻ ✺ ✹ ✴ʆ ock ҥan✸ ✷ ✶ ✵
User Image

The similarity wasn't lost on Lock. He stared between the two, scratching his cheek in confusion. Great, another Waltz. But wait, he was way more... well, not emotional. "Nice to meet you, man. I'm not an officer, but hey, I'm a genius," he grinned, sitting on a chair and continuing to glance through the file. "So you were given the case, Winters. What do you think?" he asked.

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2016 10:14 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

"I'm pretty overwhelmed, to be honest," Eddie laughed nervously. He heard about this guy too. Lock Han, young but a genius detective. Wow, he was really in the presence of greatness, wasn't he? "The Nightingale! He's never been caught, and I'm given the task to try? It's pretty honorable too, isn't it? ... Oh, you meant what I think about the facts! Oh, well, uh, I haven't seen the file yet. Is that it?" he asked while gesturing to what Lock was looking through.

"YOU'RE UNDER ARREST!"

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2016 10:28 pm
✻ ✺ ✹ ✴ʆ ock ҥan✸ ✷ ✶ ✵
User Image

"Seriously? You're the lead and you haven't seen the file yet? Jesus, Chief." Looking back to Cecil, Lock decided not to say anything else and looked back to Winters, handing him the file. "Last known victim was Sean Tealy, known thief and con, and also the Chief's father, so we gotta get this right."

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2016 10:48 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

"He recently learned about this like you have," Cecil said while giving the teen a sharp look.
Meanwhile, Eddie gave the file a perplexed look. "There sure isn't much on it..." he mumbled.
"There's not much to go on," Fredrich explained. "No one's ever seen the Nightingale. We can't even decipher they're gender. All we've got is a psychological profile, but there are several of those and all with varying opinions of what they're like."
"Maybe looking through the files of the victims will help?" suggested the chief. He waved to his door. "By the time you three get there word should be sent to the guard to let you in. You're free to go in whenever you need to."

"YOU'RE UNDER ARREST!"

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2016 10:58 pm
✻ ✺ ✹ ✴ʆ ock ҥan✸ ✷ ✶ ✵
User Image

Lock stood up, walking towards the door. "My psych profile would be in there too, if Waltz hadn't had them throw it out. Apparently, I'm not qualified enough for my opinion on what our assassin is like to be taken seriously." He shot a look towards the older man, then started down the hall, not waiting for anyone.

Awesome nerd

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces