Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Local Police Department Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2016 11:48 pm
Mayah Playah

Fredrich Waltz

~~~

A long day passed for Fredrich. It was a bunch of him pulling out files from his computer and sharing it with Lock and Eddie, answering their many questions like he were in some interview. He just wanted to go home, take a shot of alcohol, and sleep this away.

Eddie, however, seemed to be having the time of his life. He was in the presence of two geniuses, one of which was the detective he wanted to be. They were both incredible, asking questions and having theories that he would have never thought of. And to top it all off, he would soon go on a date with a cutie~
As the end of the day came, he pulled out his phone to give him a call. "Hey," he said when he heard the other line pick up. "It's me, Eddie. Are we still on for tonight?"

Eddie Winters

PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2016 11:58 pm
Awesome nerd

Ellery Advimi

User Image

Ellery smiled, laying on his bed on his back. He felt like a teenager again, crossing his legs at the ankles and biting back nervous giggles. "Of course~" He sat up a little, glancing towards the clock. "I got a babysitter for Daniel, so I'm all ready to go when you are. Am I meeting you somewhere, or do you want to pick me up?" he asked.

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2016 4:47 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Eddie Winters

Eddie smiled fondly when he heard Ellery's voice over the other line. His voice was so cute and excited!
"No, I'll pick you up. What's your address?" he asked while putting his coat on. It was the same style as Fredrich's, only tan instead of black.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2016 5:02 pm
Awesome nerd

Ellery Advimi

User Image

Ellery paused, almost citing his former address at Fredrich's before reminding himself he'd moved out. After telling Eddie his new one, he stood up and moved to the mirror to check himself. "I'll see you soon. Just text me when you're outside, and I'll come out, okay?" he said, checking his hair.

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2016 12:34 am
Mayah Playah

Fredrich Waltz

Eddie recited the address, making sure it was correct. Fredrich hesitated when he overheard the redhead. That address. Wasn't it...? He shook his head. No bother in thinking about it. Even if it was his address, he was a grown man and could do what he wanted. Who knows? Maybe Eddie was willing to have more kids?
Unaware of the tall detectives thoughts, Eddie smiled. "Alright. See you in a few minutes." He hung up the phone and hurried to his car. He was excited! This was the perfect way to end the day!

Eddie Winters

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2016 11:25 pm
Mayah Playah

Cameron West

~~~

Three months had passed since the case opened. No one got any closer to finding out who the Nightingale was than Fredrich had when he was doing it alone, and it was beginning to frustrate Cecil. He barked at them for results, any kind.
Despite the trouble of their job, Eddie still kept smiling. A couple weeks ago he had asked Ellery and Daniel to move in with him. Although the boy was reluctant, Ellery happily agreed. It was like a dream, coming home from work every night to be greeted with a kid and a smiling cutie like Ellery. He was so happy that he couldn't help but boast about it to his coworkers during work.

"... I asked him to move in with me not too long ago. It's so great! He's always cooking dinner and he's just so cute~!" Eddie gushed to Cameron while holding out a photo of the singer and his son for him to see.
Cameron, however, didn't share the redhead's enthusiasm. His expression was a mixture of nervousness and pity. "Aww gee. That's, uh... That's real great!" he tried to say gleefully, but it wasn't as cheerful as his voice usually was. That guy Eddie was bragging about, after all, was Fredrich's ex.
He scratched his head, for once feeling awkward about it. He didn't want to be the only one succumbed to this! Turning his head desperately, he brightened at the sight of the lawyer nearby. "Hey Sawyer!" he called out then motioned to him. "Come here! Eddie was just showing me his new boyfriend. You should come check him out!" he said with an intense gaze.

Eddie Winters

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2016 11:50 pm
User Image

Sawyer Loupohl

♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦

Sawyer walked over, a small pile of files in his hand. He looked at the photo, confused. He'd only met Ellery Advimi about twice, but he knew who he was. "Hey, isn't this-" He felt his elbow jostled, glancing down to a female officer who shook her head and walked away.
Summoning a smile, he congratulated the officer. "That's great, Winters! I'm glad you found someone you like here. You know, I knew your personality would hook a good one!" He looked around, praying that Fredrich wasn't nearby.

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2016 11:56 pm
Mayah Playah

Cameron West

"Thanks! I feel so lucky, too! He's so cute and sweet and-"
"That's great and all, Eddie, but I need to talk to Sawyer about an investigation real quick."
"Oh, uh... Alright, sure! No problem!"
Grabbing Sawyer's arm tightly, Cameron dragged him away until they were far from Eddie's hearing range.
"What should we do?!" he hissed at the lawyer. If his nervous smile wasn't showing his worry then the beads of sweat were. "Should we tell Fredrich? He's a detective, he'll find out eventually, won't he?!"

Eddie Winters

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2016 12:07 am
User Image

Sawyer Loupohl

"You kidding?" he snorted. "Eddie's so proud that he's hooked a hottie and perfect son in one go that he'll go up to Fredrich and tell him all by himself. We just gotta get to him first." He sighed, raising his free hand to his temple. "When I found out my ex was dating again, I almost broke the guy's nose. Imagine what Waltz will do. He's both bigger than me, and licensed to kill!"

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2016 1:27 am
Mayah Playah

Cameron West

"Are you kidding? Freddy's gonna kill us if we tell him!" Cameron gulped. That coming from an immortal was saying something.
"Hey Detective Waltz!"
Cameron winced when he heard those words and slowly turned around, paling at the sight of smiling Eddie approaching Fredrich. The Austrian didn't look much different since the day he broke up with Ellery, but Cameron and Hayden could both tell that it had taken a toll on him. Fredrich closed himself off, only going out if it involved drinks or missions. There was also something in that cold stare he gave that made people even more hesitant about approaching him. Eddie must've been very excited to be able to ignore those ice beams.

Eddie Winters

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2016 1:36 am
User Image

Sawyer Loupohl

Sawyer flinched, rubbing the back of his neck with his hand. Looked like they didn't have much of a decision to make, after all. That sucked. Oh well, Fredrich was too cool and collected to visibly care. Everything would be fine. "Don't freak out," he hissed to Cameron.

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2016 2:04 am
Mayah Playah

Cameron West

"Should we try to get to him first or should we evacuate the area?" Cameron whispered back.

Meanwhile, Eddie happily approached the brooding goliath.
"Would you like to see a picture of my family? They recently moved in with me!" he proudly exclaimed.
"I'm busy," Fredrich answered bluntly, focusing on unlocking the door to his office. "Whatever it is, it'll have to wait."
"It'll take a quick second, I promise!" Eddie insisted.

Eddie Winters

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2016 3:57 pm
User Image

Sawyer Loupohl

"Eh, I can't figure out the right thing," he muttered, clenching his fists as he stared between the two. Turning to Cameron, he gestured towards the gun. "Shoot 'em!" he said impulsively. "Wait, never mind, that's illegal. One of us has to stop him!"

Awesome nerd

Its Smiley generated a random number between 1 and 2 ... 2!
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2016 10:07 pm
Mayah Playah
1 - Eddie shows Freddy // 2 - Cameron tells Freddy

Cameron West

Cameron was already aiming his gun by the time Sawyer changed his mind. He glanced at him, a bead of sweat rolling down the side of his head as he pondered whether still pulling the trigger or not. In the end, he lowered the gun with a disappointed sigh.
"I'll go. He's known me longer," Cameron volunteered and began walking off in the two's direction.

Despite Fredrich's focus on getting into his office, Eddie still approached him with enthusiasm, ready to show him Ellery's picture.

Eddie Winters

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2016 11:21 pm
User Image

Sawyer Loupohl

He bit his lip, leaning against a wall and watching the man walk over to the two. "He's gonna get shot," he predicted, not knowing that this was true. Cam was definitely going to get shot, but only later that night and by accident by his beloved partner.

Awesome nerd

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces