Welcome to Gaia! ::

ToS Friendly Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

ToS friendly Yaoi Rp'ing and other forums. 

Tags: roleplaying, friendly, writing, entertainment, yaoi 

Reply Role Playing 1x1
[$] Conflicts Of The Heart (Faeryfae our three year rp ) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Skylar Atherley
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2013 5:18 am
(( We are deciding were to pick it back up from ))

Characters: Seke - In hospital because his sister died and he is mentally unstable from it...
Christie - Died of a bad heart a few days after giving birth to her and Carlise son.
Carlise - The father of little Adam and currently being comforted by Angel and at one time love interest of Seke's.
Adam- Carlise and Christie's baby who is now motherless and fighting his own battle since he needs a heart transplant.
Angel - Nurse at the hospital who lost his mate and child and is now comforting Carlise through the lose of his wife and the illness of his child.
Matthew - Seke's love interest who is by his side even though he is abusive well one personality is and he is being hospitalized for snapping when his sister died.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2013 1:08 pm
Angel went with Carlise to see his baby boy truly feeling the pain that his new companion was feeling since it had only been a year if that since he had lost his beloved and their child in one foul swoop. Right now though his focus was on the gorgeous male in front of him and taking care of said male and his child who lay in the NICU possibly dieing. "Carlise I will take some time off to be with you but I'll do everything in my power to make sure that Adam is well cared for." he told him softly.

Seke glared at him struggling against his binds. "I told you Matthew if anything happens that I would hurt you for it " he muttered before going limp on the bed from the medications that they were giving him via IV.

Skylar Atherley
Crew

FaeryFae

PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2013 9:15 pm
Carlise looked back to Angel when he spoke. Angel was being so kind to him, going the extra mile to comfort him. He truly appreciated Angel's kindness, but he didn't want to become a burden to the nurse. "Thank you." he said softly, "But...are you sure? I mean, I don't want you to drop everything just so you can watch over me and Adam. You must have other patients, and your own friends and family that you'd rather be with."

Matthew silently listened to Seke harsh words. The poor young man was at a crossroads. He loved Seke dearly, but the physical and verbal abuse from 'Joshua' was starting to get to him. He was scared, and he didn't like it. He knew that Seke would never lay a finger on him, but Joshua.... Matthew glanced at Seke, passed out in bed, and, unexpectantly, quietly began to sob.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 7:55 am
FaeryFae
Carlise looked back to Angel when he spoke. Angel was being so kind to him, going the extra mile to comfort him. He truly appreciated Angel's kindness, but he didn't want to become a burden to the nurse. "Thank you." he said softly, "But...are you sure? I mean, I don't want you to drop everything just so you can watch over me and Adam. You must have other patients, and your own friends and family that you'd rather be with."

Matthew silently listened to Seke harsh words. The poor young man was at a crossroads. He loved Seke dearly, but the physical and verbal abuse from 'Joshua' was starting to get to him. He was scared, and he didn't like it. He knew that Seke would never lay a finger on him, but Joshua.... Matthew glanced at Seke, passed out in bed, and, unexpectantly, quietly began to sob.

Angel shook his head "I have other patients yes but the hospital admin is good at having someone else take over while one of us is taking on something that needs our full attention so don't worry. You and Adam are my priorities right now and I have a friend in the phyc ward that can keep an eye on your brother in law too so don't worry he is in good hands. "

Seke stayed asleep but a young female nurse came into the room seeing Matthew sobbing she walked up wrapping her arms around the young man. "He will be alright dear. Remember he is in the right place and good hands that will make sure that as soon as possible he can go home with you alright?" she whispered.  

Skylar Atherley
Crew

FaeryFae

PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 6:26 pm
Cissnei_X_Tseng

Carlise smiled fondly at Angel. The nurse was really acting like his namesake. "You're doing so much for me and my son. I-I could never thank you enough."

Matthew was surprised by the appearance of the nurse. He wiped his eyes with the back of his hand and nodded. "I know. I just worried about him. I think...I think that there's something very wrong with him, and I don't know what to do."  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 6:44 pm
FaeryFae

Angel came over wrapping his arms around him "You don't have to thank me Carlise really you don't. I've been right where you are and just want you to be happy once more and if I can help you achieve that then I shall do it." he told him softly rubbing his shoulders some.

The nurse kept a hold of him kissing his shoulder lightly. "He has had a mental break darling and it will take time for that to heal. He will have to have therapy as well as take medicine for the rest of his life in order to keep this in check." she told him lightly.  

Skylar Atherley
Crew

FaeryFae

PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 7:24 pm
Cissnei_X_Tseng

Carlise sighed softly, relaxing as Angel rubbed his shoulders. "Thank you." he said again, even though the other insisted that he didn't have to thank him. "You're such a wonderful person. I don't know what I'd do with myself right now if you hadn't stepped in to help."

Matthew blinked. This was a big change to happen so suddenly. Not long ago, Seke was a well-adjusted man and a loving boyfriend, but now....Matthew couldn't give up on him, not when Seke needed him. He nodded, "I'll do anything to help my Seke feel better again."

PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 3:34 pm
FaeryFae
Cissnei_X_Tseng

Carlise sighed softly, relaxing as Angel rubbed his shoulders. "Thank you." he said again, even though the other insisted that he didn't have to thank him. "You're such a wonderful person. I don't know what I'd do with myself right now if you hadn't stepped in to help."

Matthew blinked. This was a big change to happen so suddenly. Not long ago, Seke was a well-adjusted man and a loving boyfriend, but now....Matthew couldn't give up on him, not when Seke needed him. He nodded, "I'll do anything to help my Seke feel better again."

Angel smiled "You'll get used to not thanking me because your stuck with me Carlise. I'm going to be glued to you and Adam for life or until you kick me out of your life that is." he told him softly.

The woman nodded "That is good he needs everyone he can have to support him. I think that losing his sister was what broke him "  

Skylar Atherley
Crew

FaeryFae

PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 3:57 pm
Cissnei_X_Tseng

Carlise chuckled softly. "I would never kick you out of our lives, Angel." The small smile faded a bit, "Being a single father now...I'm gonna need all the help I can get."

"You think so?" Matthew asked, then hesitated before continuing. "Seke's been...he's shown a split personality, too. That started not long ago."  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 4:33 pm
FaeryFae
Cissnei_X_Tseng

Carlise chuckled softly. "I would never kick you out of our lives, Angel." The small smile faded a bit, "Being a single father now...I'm gonna need all the help I can get."

"You think so?" Matthew asked, then hesitated before continuing. "Seke's been...he's shown a split personality, too. That started not long ago."

Angel held onto him kissing his forehead lightly. "I'm here for the long haul Carlise and you and Adam already mean a lot to me. I'd do anything to protect you both and its like my lost loves are back and my child but I know that its different." he told him smiling.

The nurse smiled at him "Yes its normal for someone going through this to have a split in their personalities. Please tell me all that you can about this alter of his ?" she asked softly taking his hand and rubbing her thumb over it softly.  

Skylar Atherley
Crew

FaeryFae

PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 5:38 pm
Cissnei_X_Tseng

Carlise smiled, feeling warmth and comfort in Angel's embrace. It was exactly what the poor man needed. He was about to thank Angel again, but decided against it. "I would like to check on Adam now, I think."

Matthew paused for a moment, swallowed, and proceeded to tell the nurse about Joshua. He told her about when he first noticed the changes, about the physical and verbal abuse, the threats, and how Joshua insists that Seke wants to be with Carlise. "He's never been like that before." he concluded, looking up worriedly at the nurse, "It scares me. I don't know what to do."  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 5:49 pm
FaeryFae
Cissnei_X_Tseng

Carlise smiled, feeling warmth and comfort in Angel's embrace. It was exactly what the poor man needed. He was about to thank Angel again, but decided against it. "I would like to check on Adam now, I think."

Matthew paused for a moment, swallowed, and proceeded to tell the nurse about Joshua. He told her about when he first noticed the changes, about the physical and verbal abuse, the threats, and how Joshua insists that Seke wants to be with Carlise. "He's never been like that before." he concluded, looking up worriedly at the nurse, "It scares me. I don't know what to do."

Angel held onto then let go leading him to the baby who cooed kicking his little feet and who was now off of the ventilator. But as they were there a beeping went off and then nurses rushed in taking Adam away but one stayed behind whispering to Angel who smiled taking Carlise hand. "Carlise they are taking him to get his new heart. Sadly for another family their baby died in a car wreck but the babies heart was strong and the parents said donate to help others. Now Adam will get his strong heart and we will keep a close eye on him for the next while to see if his body accepts it or rejects it ok ?" he told him

The nurse nodded smiling softly at him. "That is normal with the pressure he was under but we will do all that we can to help bring your old Seke back and have Joshua stay away knowing that Seke is protected so he doesn't have to protect him " she informed him  

Skylar Atherley
Crew

FaeryFae

PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 4:18 pm
Cissnei_X_Tseng

Carlise stared at Angel a moment as he processed everything the other said. Was he joking? No, Angel wouldn't do anything so cruel. His lips started to curve into a smile, and such emotion washed over him that he clung tightly to Angel, his shoulders shaking as he started to sob.

"Oh...okay. Thank you." Matthew nodded softly. He looked back to Seke, still knocked out on the bed. He knew that this was going to be hard for the both of them, but he wasn't going to give up on Seke.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2013 4:05 pm
FaeryFae
Cissnei_X_Tseng

Carlise stared at Angel a moment as he processed everything the other said. Was he joking? No, Angel wouldn't do anything so cruel. His lips started to curve into a smile, and such emotion washed over him that he clung tightly to Angel, his shoulders shaking as he started to sob.

"Oh...okay. Thank you." Matthew nodded softly. He looked back to Seke, still knocked out on the bed. He knew that this was going to be hard for the both of them, but he wasn't going to give up on Seke.

Angel rubbed his back as baby Adam was whisked away. "Don't worry Carlise your little boy is in good hands no worries. " he told him.

Seke woke up struggled in bed screeching for them to give his sister back to him not seeming to understand that his beloved sister was in fact dead.  

Skylar Atherley
Crew

FaeryFae

PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2013 4:28 pm
Cissnei_X_Tseng

Carlise cried for a moment, too overcome with emotion to speak. After a little time passed, he lifted himself from Angel and wiped at his eyes with the back of his hand. "I know." he nodded, his voice still shaking slightly, "I'm just...my son...will be okay now..."

Matthew jumped at the sudden sound of Seke's struggles. He held Seke's hand and smoothed his hair to try and soothe him.  
Role Playing 1x1

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff