Welcome to Gaia! ::

Matope

Back to Guilds

Tags: matope, kimeti, pets, breedables, Role-playing 

Reply Journals
Blinded By The Light : Blinded's Kin : Updated! Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blinded By My Silence

Magical Girl

12,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2013 12:25 pm
╪═╝­­­ ╚═╪

╔════════════════════════════╗

xxx b l i n d e d x b y x t h e x l i g h txxx
k e e p i n g xxx t r a c k xx o f xxx b l i n d e d ' s xxx k i n

╚════════════════════════════╝

User Image User Image User Image User Image
User Image

- - - - -

| Blinded`s Pairings | Blinded`s Quests |
| Grams and Other Things |

PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2013 1:56 pm
xxxUser Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Dances With Shadows | "Waltz" | Kiokote | Male

obtained Gift from SilverSheildwolf

personality Patient, loyal, gentle, kind, trusting.

naming dream He was running

alt [ x ]

mother Water Chaser
father Melt
siblings
- Hot Rocks
- Eventide
- Crack in the Ice

mate Tastes Like Summer
children  

Blinded By My Silence

Magical Girl

12,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500

Blinded By My Silence

Magical Girl

12,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2013 3:19 pm
On and On the Story Goes

[ x ] Waltz was a plains-kin, just like his father. He loved it there; the wide open spaces, the wind in his mane, the feel of plains grass beneath his hooves. But one day, his sister decided to travel south, and, like a good brother, he worried. And so Waltz had his first encounter with the swamp.

[ x ] On his way back to his grassy homeland, the sunset buck happened upon the greatest turning point in his life; A beautiful doe who looked as though she had fallen through a summer sky. Tastes Like Summer shared a kill with Waltz and after much conservative dancing, he begged her to stay. But his new lady knew not what forever held, and in turn begged his patience. And Dances with Shadows, the patient and love-stricken buck he was, agreed.

[ x ] When Waltz was sure of what his heart was telling him, he took his Lady Summer to the home she had never known, to a place he loved as a foal. They spent the day there, playing, laughing and getting to know even more about one another. It was there, under the tree in the bed of forget me nots, that Waltz pledged his fealty to his beloved and made her a promise neither of them will ever forget.

[ x ] A time had passed, and still Waltz looked after his lady. Love is patient, love is kind. But when another buck enters the picture, how will the twilight knight respond to Sky-Like-Burning? It is hard, seeing his beloved happy with another. But as long as she's happy, he will be happy for her.

[ x ] With Lady Summer heavy with children that are not his own, doubt begins to fill the bucks mind. He runs off to the plains to clear his head and finds a beautiful little cheetah kit who warms his heart.

[ x ] The first buck has come and gone and he left Waltz charge with a wonderful gift; Five beautiful children! He has never experienced children outside his siblings, and whether or not he is their father, Waltz loves these children as though they were his own, much to the pleasure of his beloved lady.

[ x ] Waltz has been watching Desert's children grow, but one of them is troubled. As The Sun Burns loathes his father for leaving, but Waltz understands why he left. Step-father and step-son take a journey from their nest and Waltz shows him what took his father from him.

[ x ] With the children grown and gone, you would think Waltz would be able to relax with his wonderful lady, right? Wrong. A new buck enters the arena, a white knight with honor, much to Waltz displeasure. But alas, his love is happy, so he gives them his blessing and waits for him to leave, just as the other had in the past.

[ x ] Another buck gone, and new children to raise, Taste Like Summer's family is growing a bit wildly. This time, a clutch of plainskin bear her marks, but that doesn't make things go any easier.

[ x ] Waltz has never had anyone hate him before. So falling out with his daughter, Sky Breaker, shakes him like thunder shakes the sky. Why does she hate him? What will happen to their relationship?

[ x ] The air tastes different in the swamp, and big changes are in store. Waltz is woken up one night by wind filled with strange energy, only see his beloved walk off into the night. When days pass and there is still no word from her, Waltz ever flowing patience becomes shorter and shorter as worry and fear creep into his mind. He can't eat, he can't sleep... But he can't leave, what if she returns? Suddenly, two cheetah appear and in his dazed mindset, Waltz bows to one with a pelt that reminds him of a summer sky and cries for his lady. Turns out the cheetah is his lady, and she has been kissed by the Swamp Mother. What does this mean for them now that her life has new meaning?

[ x ] Still shaking with doubt and trouble from his reuniting with this new Lady Summer, Waltz takes off for the plains to think. He finds the old tree with the tiny blue flowers beneath and that's all it takes for him to return home. First he brings a gathering of the forget me nots to Never Idle, to see if he would see them as worthy for an ascending one. But after the stags silly questions tear at what little patience he has left, he decides that it doesn't matter that she's different now. A promise is a promise, and he is still forever hers.

[ x ] Waltz confesses his true and undying love for his beloved lady. Tears will be shed and hearts will be spilled. Is the wait finally over for them?

- - - - later down the road - - - -

[ x ] Waltz and Starburst have their first clutch.

[ x ] Waltz meets his "grandkids" from Watch.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2013 3:47 pm
relations

User Image
        xxxTastes Like Summer | "Lady Summer" | Kiokote | Doe
        xxx"The brilliant sun in my sky, the love of my life. I will love you forever more."

User Image
        xxxAs The Sun Burns | "Watch" | Kimeti | Buck
        xxx"The son of my heart."

User Image
        xxxSky Breaker | "Sky" | Kiokote | Doe
        xxx"The daughter of my heart. Why does she hate me so...?"

User Image
        xxxSky Like Burning | "Desert" | Kimeti | Buck
        xxx"My Lady's past lover... I may not like him, but I do understand him."

User Image
        xxxDistant Thunder | "Thunder Clap" | Kiokote | Buck
        xxx"My Lady's past lover... Gentleman or not, I do not like him one bit..."

Blinded By My Silence

Magical Girl

12,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500

Blinded By My Silence

Magical Girl

12,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Jun 30, 2013 7:24 pm

Distorting The Light | "Mirage" | Kimeti | Female

obtained Twice The Semis Raffle

personality Manipulative, secretive, distrusting, alluring.

naming dream Colors that lie and deceive

alt [ x ]

mother
father
siblings

mates Swirling in the Mists -> Distorting Mists Breeding
children
- [ Deep Blue ] | [ The Pain in Your Heart ] | [ New Beginings ] | [ Hidden Answers ] | [ Fire Salt ] |
- [ The Salt in Your Wounds ]  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 30, 2013 8:34 pm
On and On the Story Goes

[ x ] A bad beginning has turned Mirage into the doe she is now; distrustful and deceiving. She speaks of her past to no one, but the abandonment of her mother and a bad father may have been what caused it. Or perhaps a past lover? The world will never know, but every mishap has added a new layer to the figurative mask she wears to keep her heart safe.

[ x ] A painful injury lands Mirage into the lap of Swirling in the Mists, a healer-type buck who can barely see. But this doe will rely on no one without a fight! She battled long and hard, but to no avail, the buck refused to leave her side. It took a month of constant attention, but soon, Mirage let her mask slip and her heart to unwillingly fall for him.

[ x ] The fates have chosen Mirage to be a mother, of all things! With Haze's urgings, she seeks out a Legendary Kin to bless her first clutch.

[ x ] Mirage returns to Haze after her long journey to find a blessing for their children. Together, they find the place what will one day be the roots of their tribe.

[ x ] A vicious fight ensues between Haze and Sting. Blood is spilled and the one sided battle ends with her mate's death. Mirage revolts against her son's untaking and tears open his throat, leaving her maimed and mangled son to flee.

[ x ] A year passes and with the death that is winter, Mirage's soul dies too. She emerges from the Prayer Tree with her mate's skull, swearing to protect him from the spirits that wish to take him from her.

[ x ] Mirage uses a brightly colored healer who reminds her of Haze, trying to sink her self in this new persona.

[ x ] Mirage travels to the edge of the swamp, almost into Kiokote territory, and finds a brightly colored Totoma. A new challenge, she tries to seduce him, and suceeds, but something in the back of her mind is warning her.

[ x ] Mirage is plagued by nightmares of Haze returning to take back his body, but ooh, is he angry. Mirage has done something terrible to her lovers body, but is it he who won't forgive her, or is it herself?  

Blinded By My Silence

Magical Girl

12,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500

Blinded By My Silence

Magical Girl

12,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Jun 30, 2013 8:59 pm
relations

User Image
        xxxSwirling in the Mists | "Haze" | Kimeti | Male
        xxx"My one and only beloved, I shall never love again, now that he is gone..."

User Image
        xxxThe Salt In Your Wounds | "Sting" | Kimeti | Male
        xxx"The demon-spawn that murdered my life-mate... The next time I sink my teeth into his throat, he will not be as lucky."

User Image
        xxxTropic Fever | "Fever" | Kimeti | Male
        xxx"The first of my prey.."

User Image
        xxxJust This Once | "Once" | Totoma | Male
        xxx"The next in line.. Something odd happened here, but it doesn't matter. I still got what I wanted."

PostPosted: Sun Jun 30, 2013 9:31 pm

The Salt In Your Wounds | "Sting" | Kimeti | Male

obtained Distorting Mists Breeding

personality Controlling, childish, manipulative, has a god-complex.

naming dream Because of me

alt

mother Distorting the Light
father Swirling in the Mist
siblings
- [ Deep Blue ]
- [ The Pain in Your Heart ]
- [ New Beginings ]
- [ Hidden Answers ]
- [ Fire Salt ]

mate
- [ Okay is Wonderful ] -> Masochism Breeding

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxchildren
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx- [ Come Closer ] | [ Little White Lie ] | [ Night Sight Lost ]  

Blinded By My Silence

Magical Girl

12,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500

Blinded By My Silence

Magical Girl

12,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 7:12 pm
On and On the Story Goes

[ x ] Sting and his twin, Guilt, are born to a believer and a liar who makes others believe. He himself believes, but not in the MotherFather, no. He believes that he is the one who created the swamp and all others are only figments of his imagination who should obey him thoughtlessly. His sister is the only one who can calm him when things don't go his way.

[ x ] Sting, in his days as a spry young buck, successfully seduces his first doe, through his sister's urging to try something more than simply telling the doe what he wants. Unbeknownst to him, he fathers his first clutch with this doe.

[ x ] Dispite his sisters attempts to train her wild brother, his temper get the best of him when his father denies him the seat of power concerning the Tribe. A gruesome battle begins and ends with his father's neck breaking beneath his hoof. His mother disowns him and leaves him with a near-mortal wound that causes Sting unable to speak. He flees, silently vowing vengeance.

[ x ] His mind shattered under the pressure of being utterly and completely denied by a mere figment of his imagination, Sting begins to question everything, from his reality to his existance, when the something tells him to run. Shaking in fear, he bolts and doesn't stop running until he finds his brother, New Beginnings.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2013 9:32 pm
relations

User Image
        xxxSwirling in the Mists | "Haze" | Kimeti | Male
        xxx"My "Father", and leader of the Tirbe we held. I wanted his place of power, and he denied me. No one tells me no..."

User Image
        xxxDistorting The Light | "Mirage" | Kimeti | Female
        xxx"My "Mother". One of the only figments that I even slightly respected. I didn't know I could make anything that scary.."

User Image
        xxxThe Pain In Your Heart | "Guilt" | Kimeti | Female
        xxx"The only thing in this world I did not create, she is my other half."

User Image
        xxxOkay Is Wonderful | "???" | Kimeti | Female
        xxx"A silly sweet doe who behaved well. What was her name again? Hm, doesn't matter."

Blinded By My Silence

Magical Girl

12,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500

Blinded By My Silence

Magical Girl

12,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2013 10:45 am

Are Too | "Are Too" | Kimeti | Male

obtained Gift from Asahi Kumoru

personality Hard headed, proud, honorable, loyal, strong.

naming dream I am what I am

alt [ x ] [ x ]

mother Stormslick
father Subtlety
siblings
- Untimely Frost
- Knocks Down Trees

mate
children  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2013 12:54 pm
On and On the Story Goes

[ x ] Are Too is born to a Totoma mother and two Totoma sisters. It's only natural for him to think that he's one of them... Right?  

Blinded By My Silence

Magical Girl

12,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500

Blinded By My Silence

Magical Girl

12,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2013 1:42 pm

User Image
        xxxStormslick | "Mother" | Totoma | Female
        xxx"My wonderful mother, who always told me to believe in who I am, not what others tell me to be."

User Image
        xxxSubtlety | "Father" | Kimeti | Male
        xxx"My father, whom I've never met. Apparently, he's where I get my little horns from."

User Image
        xxxKnocks Down Trees | "Sister" | Totoma | Female
        xxx"My big, strong sister."

User Image
        xxxUntimely Frost | "Sister" | Totoma | Female
        xxx"My big, strong sister."

PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2013 1:47 pm
╔════════════════════════════╗

xxx p e t xxxx i n f o xxx
xxx s oxxxf a r xxx

╚════════════════════════════╝

follow my lead : shadow
owner Dances With Shadows
gender Female

Blinded By My Silence

Magical Girl

12,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500

Blinded By My Silence

Magical Girl

12,825 Points