Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
① x ① ▏CB - anTIQUITY ⓧ authin

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

authin

PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2013 7:12 pm
User Image
xxxxx╔═════════════════════╗
xxxxxxxxxxa fateful meeting • • • •
xxxxx╚═════════════════════╝

For the two strangers, it was simply a night of sheer passion among the bedsheets;
a small space of time filled with lusty moans and salacious sighs;
with casual farewells and unspoken see-you-nevers in the morning.
But Fate seems to see it a chance for something more.
xxx

╔═════════════════════╗xxxxx
•▐ CB - anTIQUITYxxxxxxxxxx
•▐ authin
xxxxxxxxxxx
╚═════════════════════╝xxxxx

CB - anTIQUITY
i am so not good with these things, but, oh well, ovo i hope it's good enough

PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 1:46 am
User Imagexxxxxxx

User Image
                                                                      ▇▇▇▇↘↘ in a room full of frozen faces in a moment of fractured time
                                                                      ▇▇▇▇↘↘ we eclipse in a conversation as the words, they pass us by

▇▇▇↙↙↙▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
ETHAN xxxxxxxx RAYxxxxxxxxRUSKIN spacesssssssss

¦It was raining; dark, heavy clouds hanging over the city, the streets looking almost like an old, colorless movie through his window. Even the music coming from the taxi radio was slow and dull. However, no matter how gloomy the weather looked, Ethan's excitement couldn't be dampened. His fingers tapped a continuous beat on the soft seat, eyes trained unseeingly on the drops of water trailing down the window glass. His thoughts were centered on what was waiting for him in a few minutes' time.

The cab soon stopped in front of a building, and Ethan handed in a bill and stepped outside, opening his umbrella for small shelter. His steps were slightly hurried as he made his way inside, passing the guard with a hello and a view of his ID. He was told to wait for a moment, and he did, reddish brown eyes restlessly looking around the place. Oh, he hoped he'd do fine with this movie; he was still an amateur actor honestly; a fresh one. Ethan couldn't believe it, really. He got a role in the biggest movie of the lifetime; okay, that was exaggerating it a bit, but, it was still a big movie production, and he'd gotten an important, main role at that.

"You must be Ethan Ruskin," a voice made him turn and set his sight on a brunette walking towards him, her heels click-clacking on the floor. "Nice to meet you. I'm Louise Moore, the director's assistant. Follow me." The woman passed by him without stopping, as though in a slight hurry, and Ethan followed, hands clasped together and fingers twisting around each other. The woman led him to one of the sets, given the bustling of assistants as they set up the scene, carrying couches and tables, and the numerous cameras and lightings.

"The dressing room's over here." Looking up, Ethan followed the direction they were going to and noticed two doors at one corner of the huge room. Opening the left one, Ms Moore went in, and with a heart beating fast inside his chest and slightly sweaty hands, the brunet followed after. This was clearly the room for the make-up artists to do their thing on the actors. Counters lined one side of the rectangular room, large mirrors nearly covering one side of the wall, and two long racks with sets of clothes hanging over them placed at the back. There were the actors, too, and the director among them, conversing with someone. To be honest, the sight intimidated him a lot more than it should. As the pair neared where the director was, Ethan swallowed through the sudden lump in his throat. He should introduce himself, shouldn't he? That was only polite so he should. Honestly, why was he so nervous now?! He was nearly bouncing in his seat with excitement several minutes ago! When Ms Moore stepped up and took that responsibility away from him, Ethan was grateful and relieved. "Director, everyone, Mr Ruskin is here."

As though on cue, Ethan pasted on a friendly smile, and dipped his head in a small bow. "Hello! I'm Ethan Ruskin."

CB - anTIQUITY
haha, i'm not too good with first posts meself '^.^

authin

CB - anTIQUITY

Man-Hungry Gekko

PostPosted: Sun Jun 30, 2013 11:40 am
                  User ImageUser Image

Waking up to an cold and empty bed that morning was not something he had expected. Sure, it was the norm of what one would call a 'one night stand' but anything involving the famous actor, Adrian Faye, could never be deemed normal. Women and men alike would flock to him like bees to honey. They would usually always stay, clinging on to the fleeting thoughts of possible wealth, power and status. Some even claim it was for love, something he could never understand or even accept. It was disgusting, to say the least and definitely a pain to deal with and he never had any qualm in easily tossing them away. Like a toy he no longer needed; easily broken and discarded. Their behaviors were predicable and predictability was... boring.

But last night was different. Unpredictable. Was it wrong to say that he actually enjoyed it? The very thought brought a frown to his face, his brows crinkling in concentration. Unfortunately, Adrian hadn't the time to continue with his train of thought for the very cause of them was now, unexpectedly, before him.

"Hello! I'm Ethan Ruskin." A loud and clear voice that rang clearly across the studio. As if drawn to it, Adrian's eyes immediately focused on the others face and his lips spread into an unreadable smile.

"Yes." Louise cleared her throat, attention now on her once more. But not for Adrian. He could not take his eyes away from the very man who had been at the in his thoughts just moments before. "Mr Ethan here will be joining our set from today onward. "Please," she spoke as if straining the word, "treat him kindly." With that, she turn to give everyone a tight smile before simply walking away. As if on cue, everyone was suddenly on the newcomer, open smiles and words of greeting being offered altogether in a jumble of excitement.

ooc; I'm sorry. this is like.. crap. I've just been so busy lately- my mind is like mush.
                                              Was gonna post last night but I totally used up all my energy T T;

PostPosted: Sun Jun 30, 2013 12:24 pm
User Imagexxxxxxx

User Image
                                                                      ▇▇▇▇↘↘ in a room full of frozen faces in a moment of fractured time
                                                                      ▇▇▇▇↘↘ we eclipse in a conversation as the words, they pass us by

▇▇▇↙↙↙▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
ETHAN xxxxxxxx RAYxxxxxxxxRUSKIN spacesssssssss

¦ Ethan was getting more and more nervous and skittish at the attention he was receiving, fingers playing and twisting one another as he looked around, taking in his coworkers' faces. He had half the mind of calling out at Ms Moore and begging her to stay with him when she started to walk away, leaving him alone in a room full of strangers; well, she was a stranger herself but still... Seriously, Ethan! he thought to himself with a firm tone, get a hold of yourself! Come on, man! With that small pep talk running on repeat inside his mind, Ethan kept his smile bright and amiable (easy enough) as he tried to keep up with the people coming to him to say their greetings.

"Um, nice to meet you!," he replied to someone and shook the other's hand before another was on him, pulling his hand for an enthusiastic shake, "Haha, thank you very much! I'll be in your care." Oh dear, this was getting a bit too much, really. He didn't expect such a warm welcome, especially for a newbie like him, but as much as it flattered him ('cause, seriously, wow), he was getting a bit dizzy (he wasn't completely over his hangover yet, it seemed) and overwhelmed. "Thank you! I'll work hard."

When the crowd trickled down to a few persons, Ethan breathed out a relieved sigh, eliciting a laugh and a soft slap on the back from the stylish woman talking to him. What was her name again? Ro-something, right; with all that talking earlier, he'd missed nearly everyone's names. As Ms Ro-something chattered away besides him (something about his make-up and set of clothes), along with another stylist, Ethan cast a look around once again, eyeing everyone discreetly. As he did so, his attention was caught by one in particular - namely, by a dark-haired man with sharp eyes. Something about him felt familiar somehow, as though Ethan had met him somewhere. Ethan wondered where though, eyes roaming up and down the man's figure. From a magazine maybe? He surely was gorgeous enough to be on several magazines.

CB - anTIQUITY
shhh, it's fine! : D

authin

RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas