Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Been Awhile (1x1 or more search) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2013 9:37 pm
Hey people.It's been awhile since I've put up an rp search.I can be anywhere from a one liner to a paragraph (perhaps two) depending on what you give me to work with.I'm very active on here, I used to be in about twenty or so rp's but they either died off or i quit because of the drama.I love to rp, it gives me practice and ideas for stories.I'll do just about any kind of rp, and occasionally I'll do movie/show, or game based ones if I'm familiar with them.I can usually come up with a decent story line, and I'm open to new ideas.Hit me up in a pm if your interested.If two or more people are interested in the same type I'll send out a mass pm and we can start a new rp together or just continue as 1x1.I'm getting a little bored with the same old song and dance lol.Oh and I do both male and female parts, so either one is welcome.Also, I do NOT do incest in my rp's, or yuri and yaoi.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 8:53 pm
You could join my new rp if you'd like  

Wazi Kong

Liberal Conversationalist

6,950 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Gaian 0

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2013 6:31 am
Will do.Seems interesting at least lol  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2013 8:37 am
bump  

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2013 8:57 am
The Lady Reaper

This is a roleplay idea I have, though it's open to alteration as I'm flexible with the series included in it.
I don't mind, and recently I've been thinking of a group roleplay where a group of normal/RL friends end up scattered across several anime worlds (Sonic SatAM, Naruto, Inuyasha, probably one or two others). They would also gain abilities related to each world they end up stranded in or go to. I wouldn't mind having people that could do both OC and canon characters from said series, though I had planned on my own character ending up in the SatAM world and I can do a few of the characters from that or Naruto as needed.

I'm also doing a fanfic based on the idea using the Sonic SatAM/Sonic '06 series, Naruto, and Winx Club with facets of Kingdom Hearts: Dream Drop Distance and the Dark-Hunters series in it, though it's still a work in progress.

RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff