Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply Life Issues
Does it make sense now?? lol sorry guys

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

[Gross]Face

PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2006 12:10 pm

What makes me mad is what my friend is doing....
So here ist the story:
Well I told her quite a while ago who I liked, to which her reply was "He is ugly. Eww why would you like him." So I just brushed that off... actually I was glad, because that ment she didn't like him.
So yeh today she was dating some girl from what I heard (Which wasn't true). Which annoyed me because she isn't bi... she is perfectly straight. And she makes fun of gay/bi/lesbian people.
So my other friend asked her if she was really going out with this girl. So she said no I am going out with a guy. Which suprised me so I turned and asked her what she ment and that I thought she was going out with a girl. Then I thought about it and asked if it was the boy I liked... and she looks away and said please don't be mad.... she was being very fake about the whole thing. So yeh she is dating who I like
Well I am done with her!! She did it to me before with someone else I used to like.
Friends do not do that to each other.... I would never go out with someone she liked. And she lied to me.

Am I over reacting about this?
She also knows that I have always had problems finding a boyfriend... mainly because people around here don't like me.
But I am done boring you guys.

*Does it make more sense now??
Sorry.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 3:20 pm
agh... my brain xp that confused me when I read it.  

[hxc.waffle]

Bonnie[Heart]Clyde

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 12:24 pm
[~Used_Romance~]

What makes me mad is what my friend is doing....
So here ist the story:
Well I told her quite a while ago who I liked, to which her reply was "He is ugly. Eww why would you like him." So I just brushed that off... actually I was glad, because that ment she didn't like him.
So yeh today she was dating some girl from what I heard (Which wasn't true). Which annoyed me because she isn't bi... she is perfectly straight. And she makes fun of gay/bi/lesbian people.
So my other friend asked her if she was really going out with this girl. So she said no I am going out with a guy. Which suprised me so I turned and asked her what she ment and that I thought she was going out with a girl. Then I thought about it and asked if it was the boy I liked... and she looks away and said please don't be mad.... she was being very fake about the whole thing. So yeh she is dating who I like
Well I am done with her!! She did it to me before with someone else I used to like.
Friends do not do that to each other.... I would never go out with someone she liked. And she lied to me.

Am I over reacting about this?
She also knows that I have always had problems finding a boyfriend... mainly because people around here don't like me.
But I am done boring you guys.

*Does it make more sense now??
Sorry.

you did the right thing.
go and find another friend.
a true friend.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 8:48 pm
It is so hard to find a true friend around here.
The people here are shallow...
and just plain uneducated.
They are so stupid here.

[Gross]Face

Ironic_Melancholy

PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2006 3:52 pm
I'd hell ditch that friend. Girls suck.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2006 11:19 pm
Lemme pimp slap that niggah...

jk jk

but seriously.
Lose the friend.
If you can even call her that :/  

Ashli Terror Discoteka

[Gross]Face

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2006 2:27 pm
Thanks everyone for reading about the dumb things that go one in my life.
So yeh I haven't talked to her since... so I think she gets the hint.
Harhar!

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 10:15 pm
Stick a pencil down her throat, eat her face out, kick her crotch in, then rake out her heart and show her how cold it is  

The Juggler-er

[Gross]Face

PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 7:05 pm
Eieni
Stick a pencil down her throat, eat her face out, kick her crotch in, then rake out her heart and show her how cold it is
A little harsh... but not really a terrible idea.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 7:31 am
i hate that b***h!!!how could you have ever had a friend like that!?i hope she dies a slow and painful death reliving how much of a b***h she was!she pisses me off.id like to see her dead...you deserve way better friends then that,alana...........  

#1animemaster

[Gross]Face

PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 9:28 am
#1animemaster
i hate that b***h!!!how could you have ever had a friend like that!?i hope she dies a slow and painful death reliving how much of a b***h she was!she pisses me off.id like to see her dead...you deserve way better friends then that,alana...........
Around here... she is the best I can get.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 11:16 am
[~Used_Romance~]
#1animemaster
Around here... she is the best I can get.
PM me about this....cuz i need to say some stuff privately so everyone i know cant just look through my comments and see kay....? neutral  

#1animemaster

Life Issues

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff