Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Request for Twincest RP (Fantasy, Romance, Adventure)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

wolvesofmibu666

PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 11:56 am
Hey all. I am looking for a partner to play the female half of a MaleXFemale set of twins. The RP I am thinking of would center around the twins who would be somehow magically significant (perhaps they are incarnations of the sun and moon, or else yin and yang, or something in that vein). The RP would follow them as they are on the run from a government organization or religious sect who may or may not control magic or some kind of demons. We would play them as they journey together in search of answers and to develop their powers. Along the journey they begin to grow closer to their other half, drawn together by the power of their inborn magic and would fall in love.

It sounds rather rough now but I'm just trying to leave it open to some changes of we decide to make them. I prefer my partner to be at least semi-lit. I am capable of, though I might not have the time to post, long, multi-para responses. That being said, I don't expect novels from you. I usually post 1-3 paragraphs per response, depending on what I get from my partner. I'm a pretty relaxed partner when it comes to one on one RPs so worry not!

If you're interested please reply here or PM me (I'll respond faster to PMs)  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 9:07 am
Soo, I had a response for this RP but then he/she kinda flaked. Hasn't responded in almost a week, so I guess I'm still looking!  

wolvesofmibu666

Sadistic_Cries

Friendly Sex Symbol

5,800 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2013 7:50 pm
wolvesofmibu666
Soo, I had a response for this RP but then he/she kinda flaked. Hasn't responded in almost a week, so I guess I'm still looking!

I can get into this if you are still interested. I may be a bit slow to reply with a lot going on, but I can promise reply's.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2013 10:13 pm
I actually already have a few takers on this idea. But if you would like to do something similar or modify it, please shoot me a PM. I'm always happy to have more RP buddies.  

wolvesofmibu666

RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff