Submit

RenEtwal

Noble Punk

14,850 Points
  • Team Moira 200
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2013 7:44 am
I'm a 19, going on 20, pansexual female who's looking for 1x1 partners for a yaoi or yuri rp. If anyone is interested, feel free to post in this thread. I like to plot out ideas and collaborate with my partners as opposed to listing out my ideas. ^^ I'm open minded to a lot of different ideas, though if you're craving a yaoi, I have a preference for at least one of them being a trap.

My sample(s):

Mio's eyebrows furrowed after meeting Axel's hand half-way to get the ten dollar bill from her hand. The fourteen year old masked her own emotions from the wordless gesture, holding a peachy facade while a slight irked expression festered in the pit of her stomach. Ten dollars equalled forty tickets. This meant she was up to two hundred. Mio had more than enough to sway her through the day. Tons and tons of tiny presents hid in her plush backpack on her back. Axel was like other nice people who was weak to a cute face. Still, Axel didn't play right...

The slightly older girl was supposed to coo and be warm and spoil little Miss Mio. The Romanian girl liked to hear voices. Mio couldn't fight her trembling lips threatening to pucker out in a childish pout. She was a big girl. She was a good girl. Even if she couldn't hear Axel talk, Mio was friendly. She can befriend the peach-haired girl. Mio promised to make tons and tons of friends.

"Thank you!" The ninth grader cooed in perfect English. She giggled, bouncing the slipping Master Yoda where he sat frimly in her arms. The apples of her face were shining an innocent pink while affectionate eyes glowered up at Axel. She audibly inhaled the treat-filled air, then in sweet Mio-flare threw out a greeting. "My name is Lacramioara Simona Popescu! People tell Mio her name is hard to pronounce--it is Romanian. Mio tells people to call her Mio." Cutely, the pigtailed teen tapped her chin with her index finger, "Oh, I am a student at Sucree Academy--" the girl fumbled with the French beginning.

"--What is your name? You must have a pretty one! What school are from attending? Why are you alone at the carnival?" with no ounce of malicious interest, she poised her inquiries, placing a gentle reaction in her mind for how she awaited Axel's answers. Each answer would be positive, in her eyes. Any answer was good to her.

'No... No... Why? Why Jess?' Jess was supposed to blame Leo for hating herself and her low self-esteem for everything. Leo was a bad girlfriend who couldn't think for herself and if she did she ******** up. All of this was meant to be a repeat of what happened with Anise, using her and throwing her away. Jess's heart was meant to be blocked off to the busty teen. Leo was incapable of making someone love her, but no, that was a lie. Iz loved her...for now. Why did Jess love Leo to begin with even after the once meekish woman developed into a stronger woman? Why would Leo be the b***h again?

Jess poured her heart out, and then some, and yet all of this was in vain. If Jess knew how badly Leo needed her during those days... If Jess put her lies meaning to protect someone aside and be selfish, Leo might have stood her ground. There was absolutely nothing given to her to reassure her that Jess was coming back. Leo received no "I love yous" or even small things other than cruel memories to tease her at night and in the halls. Mica refused comforting her, talking her down until Leo couldn't feel any of her comments anymore.

It was like the summer when Mica and Alez were rocky. Hard to think it was over a year ago. 'We weren't even a couple until I kissed you...' The thought stabbed her in the chest, burying the last ounce of her strength in a cold dark void, Mica's words replaying in her head. But Jess was questioning her sexuality in the beginning...

It still didn't have Leo smiling. Her chest tightened while her heavening chest lured chocolate brown eyes to the ground. The late summer breeze combed through the Mateo's loose blue hair comfortingly, but Leo saw no happiness in this situation. Leo had baggage from the start, and Jess knew about Leo's self-loathing quirks. Anise, her first girlfriend, up and abandoned her with no easing up on twisting the knife in the teen's gut. The vampiress had more parts of Leo that no one would realise. Leo trusted Jess. She loved Jess. She even forgave her for her dumb a** vanishing after Kyo's party. Then, the pair were given a note. Nothing, nothing was given to her to give her closure.

Nothing...

Leo's nerves picked up her breathing rate, leaving the girl incapable of talking. She wished Jess was a mind reader so the words lost in Leo's active thoughts and dry tounge would show the girl the pain she caused her. Leo wasn't like Mica. They could never be identical in their habits and likes. Her sister might have forgiven Alez, but Leo couldn't accept anymore wounds in her heart.

'Iz~!' Leo mentally exclaimed with salty-angst flavored tears in her eyes. Her body reacted before sensibilities worked to stir her emotions. Jess's hands were dropped from Leo's and she sought the comfort from Iz that was always there. Tears sped down Leo's pale cheeks, and she tightened her hands around Iz's waist.

"I-I can't... This is... I dunno... I-I cant--" Leo wheezed between her sobbing, losing her grip on what she was meant to do. The asthmatic pawed for air as her lungs struggled for her to breath right.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2013 8:24 am
Rise of a True Phoenix

Are you trying to summon me here, or something? n__n I love playing traps~

Right, anyway. I think I can be up for a yaoi roleplay, but I'm not too good with coming up with plot ideas. I just come up with smaller ideas off-and-on. But I'm no where... near that literate, at best I can manage maybe three paragraphs.

Visualte

Dedicated Loiterer

RenEtwal

Noble Punk

14,850 Points
  • Team Moira 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2013 8:33 am
Moroi Kioku

That's quite alright. X3 As long as I have something to work off of, we're golden. heart

If you'd like for me to pm you, we can discuss/plot out what sort of rp to do. I'm a flexible person, I'd like to think. :3

PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2013 8:36 am
Rise of a True Phoenix

Sure~ n__n But I call the trap. Just saying ahead of time.  

Visualte

Dedicated Loiterer

Kait Kimishi

Desirable Bloodsucker

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2013 5:43 pm
I would love to roleplay with you I don't know what to roleplay though.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2013 7:18 pm
Kait Kimishi

Quote me next time? I didn't even see your post til now.

Send me a pm and we can discuss ideas. I will say ahead of time that I'm a bit done with most of the supernatural side of writing unless I can be convinced to incorporate steam punk or realistic elements into the rp from the very beginning.

Also, before beginning, will you be intimidated by my post length(s). (Please see the rp samples by pushing the spoiler button.)

RenEtwal

Noble Punk

14,850 Points
  • Team Moira 200
  • Partygoer 500

RenEtwal

Noble Punk

14,850 Points
  • Team Moira 200
  • Partygoer 500