Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Character Profiles
( ᴀ ι ᴡ ) ᴘʀᴏғιʟᴇs : [ O / Full. ]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Prince Cookie of Donuts

Dapper Businessman

3,800 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 30, 2013 2:10 pm
User Image

Made By : Chenel

Inspiration : One Saturday Night, After Reading Heart No Kuni No Alice.

Stealing : If I stole this Idea, Please Notify Chenel.

Pictures From : Zerochan

User Image-----User Image-----User Image

PostPosted: Sun Jun 30, 2013 8:04 pm
User Image

User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

Prince Cookie of Donuts

Dapper Businessman

3,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Wall Street 200

Prince Cookie of Donuts

Dapper Businessman

3,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 30, 2013 8:31 pm
User Image

Profile Skeletons & "Taken" Pictures :

And here is where you go after reading everything on the Role-Play page,
                                          where you find the applications that will allow you to take part in this great
                                          and romantic adventure! I do it differently here so there is no reserve,
                                          only taken pictures after you have filled out your profile and posted it.
                                          Know that there are only ten spots in total so please hurry and join while
                                          you can. Also, remember to PM me your profiles and getting my approval
                                          before posting or else you will not be joining and your profile that you
                                          posted without approval will be deleted.

Profile Skeleton :

[imgleft] YOUR PICTURE HERE [/imgleft]
                                          [list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][size=10][color=YOURCOLOR][b] Name[/b][/color] : NAME HERE

[color=YOUR COLOR][b]Age[/b][/color] : AGE HERE

[color=YOUR COLOR][b]Height & Weight[/b][/color] : HEIGHT AND WEIGHT HERE.

[color=YOURCOLOR][b]Personality[/b][/color] : YOUR PERSONALITY HERE

[color=YOURCOLOR][b]Role[/b][/color] : YOUR ROLE HERE

[color=YOURCOLOR][b]Weapon Used[/b][/color] : YOUR WEAPON HERE

[color=YOURCOLOR][b]Favorite Place in Wonderland?[/b][/color] : YOUR FAVORITE PLACE IN WONDERLAND HERE

[color=YOURCOLOR][b]Thoughts of the Red King[/b][/color] : THOUGHTS OF KING HERE

[color=YOURCOLOR][b]Relationships With Other Characters Besides King [/b][/color] : THOUGHTS AND RELATIONSHIPS OF OTHER CHARACTERS

[color=YOURCOLOR] [b]Memories of Alice[/b][/color] : MEMORIES WITH ALICE HERE AND THOUGHTS ( IF ALICE, MEMORIES OF OTHER CHARACTERS. IF ANNE, MEMORIES OF ALICE. )

[color=YOURCOLOR] [b]Hopes & Dreams[/b][/color] : HOPES AND DREAMS HERE.

[color=YOURCOLOR] [b]What they Want in the Opposite Gender[/b][/color] : WHAT THEY WANT IN OPPOSITE GENDER.

[color=YOURCOLOR] [b]Username[/b][/color] : USERNAME HERE [/size]

[/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]

"Taken" Pictures :

Taken Pictures should just be a little view of your characters face. The
                                          size should be a 100x300 so they could all fit in a line and look pretty cool.
                                          You'll see when everyone has claimed.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 3:12 pm
User Image
                                                                                  Name : Anne de Corteau

Age : 17

Height & Weight : Anne is at the short height of 5'1" and weighs about 115 lbs.

Personality : Anne is a very reserved girl. She tends to be quiet most of the time and doesn't talk much, at least at first. To those she first meets, she is very silent and timid, almost to the point of being awkward. However, if you spend a long amount of time with her, you'll discover that she is much more talkative person and you'll see her more than just the silent, shy girl. Anne is good-mannered and friendly, even to those who are considerably rude or annoying. She believes that everyone has some kindness within them, sometimes hidden deeper than others, so you should give everybody at least one chance. With others she is very caring about them. Anne can be easily compared to a mother, because of how she tries to watch after people and lead them to the right choices. She'll often scold people on their table manners, or tell someone that its probably not the best idea to go outside and dance in the rain, otherwise they'll catch a cold. It can come off as rather annoying, but in the end people usually thank her for it. Another thing known about Anne is that she isn't exactly the bravest person in the world. She is easily scared by things, even a loud noise will make her jump. Usually she hides behind her sister Alice when she is scared. In short, Anne is reserved, kind, caring, and easily frightened by things.

Role : Anne de Corteau

Weapon Used : "Weapons...? I don't have a knife or anything, so I'll curl my hands up into fists and use them as a weapon."

Favorite Place in Wonderland? : "I haven't seen much of it yet, so I can't really say for sure. Any place that is actually calm would be my favorite place. So far, I've seen plenty of strange and crazy things here, to say the least. You know what, I change my mind about what I said earlier. I think the exit would be my favorite place..."

Thoughts of the Red King : "From what I've heard, he is apparently awful and cruel. I really do hate thinking of a person that way...maybe if somebody would show him kindness instead of hate, perhaps he would have a change of heart. However, I will admit I am a little scared of approaching someone who is known to be bloodthirsty."

Relationships With Other Characters Besides King : "I can't exactly say for sure, but what I've heard from Alice's old stories that they are all very childish and crazy. I have to agree with her. I had been afraid those few days because they were all watching me. Then finally, they took me down a hole and into this weird world, right in the middle of the night. Insane, much?"

Memories of Alice : "Alice...I have to say, she is the most important person to me. I don't exactly make many friends, probably due to my timid nature, so she is about the only friend I have. I often scold and lecture her about many things, but that's how I show her that I care about her. I remember the many times I have reminded her to bring her umbrella when going outside in the rain, or when I tell her to stand up straight and have good posture. Often times she gets annoyed by it, but later on she usually tells me thanks and appreciates me for caring about her deeply. At some times I really do worry about her...she is very imaginative. I really thought she was crazy when she told me about this so-called place that was "Wonderland". I didn't believe her and thought it was her wild imagination once again, even called her silly. I really do regret thinking that, now that I know it does exist. I'm not the one that's crazy now, right?"

Hopes & Dreams : "I hope that I can reunite with Alice and get out of this strange place. I also hope that someday I'll be much more braver and not hide behind anyone any longer."

What they Want in the Opposite Gender : "I'm not too sure...but I know I would want somebody who would treat me nicely. That's what mother tells us- get a partner who will treat you with respect."

Username : Maidloid Acme Iku

Maidloid Acme Iku

Prince Cookie of Donuts

Dapper Businessman

3,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 4:20 pm
User Image
                                                                                  Name : Alexander Red

Age : 18 & 1/2

Height & Weight : Alex is of a Towering 6'3" and Weighs 178 lb.

Personality : You may call this young King insane, bloodthirsty, . . . maybe even mad when you get to know him as a ruler. For sure, at first glance, he may seem calm and "kingly" but the residents of Wonderland themselves know that is not so when your neck is forced bare to make room for the Ax that is to fall down upon it. Clever and Quick-Witted, the young lad knows how to get by in the tough spot he is in (being the hated red king after all) even with his short-temper which may seem to be his weakness. Hah?! Weakness! No, he treats it as a strength, maybe an excuse he could give to quench his thirst for blood that he King has done over the years (like his father whom he has followed now). But sometimes, he does get a break from the King role and would choose to read in the rose garden alone (that place is forbidden to others anyway) and may even sneak a quick nap here and there when he is exhausted and wishes to escape from the world he is living in. And because of that, rumors around the castle do say that he bears quite an "adorable" sleeping face (rumors in which Alex wants to exterminate the source of). Surely, as a King, he does know his manners as simple as they are and knows how to play a fair and honest game. He is well-known for his ability to keep a thriving land thriving and free from other lands trying to invade it and also for his poker-face which keeps other people from seeing his true intentions. Alex is quite a good liar, a skill that he has mastered through practice. His beliefs are very different from those around him and his stubbornness keeps Alex from changing . . ever. There is never a time that people knew of when he was kind and saw him as a child to be someone separate from who he is now because before he was the smiling, happy lad that actually thought normal things and did normal things. Alex is basically the serious, easily angered type of guy who wanders around finding things that could interest him. His curiosity is something that people can't really easily "please". It's a well-known fact that besides broken laws or acts of rebellion, boredom is another reason why heads will roll. And in the end, with Ruthlessness as his guide, blood as his muse, and his weapon being a face that could bewitch any woman, Alex is known by many names but most of all is The Red King.

Role : The Red, Bloodthirsty King.

Weapon Used : An Ax, of course.

Favorite Place in Wonderland? : Surprisingly, not his castle, but the Forest because he can go hunting there.

Thoughts of the Red King : "I think of myself . . . Better than some men out there."

Relationships With Other Characters Besides King : Basically, he rules over everyone with fear. With Alice, the one who he forced into Wonderland, he does not want to reveal his relations with her, for it could either hurt his pride or make him bloodthirsty all over again. And, because of that, no one is sure why he did not kidnap her in the first place and why he had to go the long way to take his sister instead. With her sister, he doesn't really care for her and just keeps that woman locked in a room with the White Rabbit giving her daily meals. He wouldn't want his prisoner to die after all, it would bring about bad consequences. With the Mad Hatter, well, they both disagree a lot and so he keeps distance from someone so unreasonable and mad (hahaha how funny, the King is as mad as the Mad Hatter is in a way). With the White Rabbit, Alex treats him like any old servant only with High Expectations; meaning a high chance of the ax falling down on that person's neck. With the Cheshire Cat, he finds that person annoying and confusing, wandering around with that stupid grin on his face looking as if he knows more than everyone else. It really bugs the King. He is waiting for that guy to revolt so that he can, well, "wipe that grin off his unsightly face"; another way of saying: killing him. With the March Hare, Alex treats him as more of a dumb version of the Mad Hatter, keeping distance as always. With Tweedle-Dee and Tweedle-Dum, the King is more annoyed with them (more than the Cheshire) for always causing a ruckus in his territory. He hopes to one day torture the two of them slowly and painfully so that they learn their lesson. But well, that's when they stop outrunning his guards. Pesky Twins. With the door-mouse, he finds that person's presence insignificant and categorizes them as a part of the Mad Hatter's group and finally, with the Caterpillar, Alex believes that man to be somewhat of a pest, always blowing smoke into the atmosphere in which he breathes in everyday.

Memories of Alice : "That is clearly something strictly classified."

Hopes & Dreams : "That is clearly none of your business."

What they Want in the Opposite Gender : No one really knows what type of preference the King has in the opposite gender for no one has he ever looked was given his eyes of kindness or to say the least, his "eyes of approval" in which you think regular people would look at each other on a regular basis.

Username : Chenel

PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 4:40 pm
User Image
Name : Alice De Corteau

Height & Weight : A lovely 5'4 with prompt 120lbs.

Personality : Alice may not be the same little blonde she was years ago but she still holds a few traits that are familiar.
She finds that it is far more relaxing to sit amongst the refreshing gardens with her sister then locked inside with her babbling parents. Her strong ability to get lost in whimsical day dreams have dwindled over the years but she enjoys listening to a good story every now and again in favor of reading over studies. Her sense of justice one could say is strong, morals high from the days of being scolded for acting foolish in front of company. Talking to flowers and such, it made her look as mad as she was beginning to feel. So excuse her speech and its lack of formality for having a proper vocabulary is always to be on the spot when in the company of future suitors.
Don't be totally disappointed at her more mature mind set however. For once she has learned to grow comfortable around companions, see that it is ok to crack up at a hidden jab to ones ego she will fall back on her more childish ways. Sing out rhymes of sarcasm, scowl over teasing kids and sometimes bat her eyelashes in good humor.
Doe eyed, curious, determined, and sometimes blunt also describe this ditzy yet clever girl.

Role : Why, I'm Alice of course

Weapon Used : This lacy umbrella you say?
It is actually her only weapon aside from these light heeled boots for kicking I suppose. Her umbrella is more or less used for punishing the naughty boys but if she hits hard enough she could quite possibly give one a pained headache.

Favorite Place in Wonderland? : The Wonderland Woods, as dark and sometimes frightening this landscape has proven to be Alice loves the whimsical nature of it. From singing to the beautiful and smart flowers to watching the interesting little birds dance about their business. It is still a lot better then being in the stuffy court or romping through the humid nature of any other location.

Thoughts of the Red King : At one point Alice found this vibrant red prince to be one of the most civilized beings in this otherwise mad world. Very proper and clean cut..
but at the end of her last visitation to Wonderland she learned that The Red Prince...erm, king is just as if not more so, mad as the rest of these characters here in Wonderland.

Relationships With Other Characters Besides King : The others?
What a difficult question indeed. They are quite the rowdy bunch from what Alice can recall. Crazy little boys who bonked each other on the head when conversation wasn't going to settle an argument. If she were to pick a favorite it would perhaps be the door out of this randomly coordinated world. Dee and Dum reminded her of a couple or maybe one single curious ridden adventure loving boys. Always wanting to share an experience at the worst times.
The white rabbit? He gave her this sense of being lazy. His need to constantly be running and perfected punctuality left her tired. Yet he was the whole reason she had ever been dragged into this mess in the first place so, a scowling was in need. Or maybe a swat to her own hand for her curious ways.
Hatter and Hare? Wild indeed. They always had a way of turning a simple tea party into a chaotic mess. Their conversations were as twisted as a labyrinth with no end. Much like the Cheshire cat! A character that was clever and vague yet full of mischief. The Boy clad in blue, a caterpillar, was probably the wisest one of all. Yet he to could get a little wild when his coy yet obvious hints weren't read correctly. From what she can also recall the little door mouse made her the most worried. Alice always felt like she should push the kiddo behind her and keep the boy away from the obvious horror of a lurking cat. Yet he was still as silly as the rest. And of course the Red prince..king. They were adults now right..of course. Quite possibly very different she nervously assumes.

Memories of Alice :
Would Chaos describe her foggy memories of this crazy place? She hopes..not much of her previous adventure Alice took to really remembering because she hadn't wanted to. Her promises, jokes, moments of confusion, and joys tucked away until they could be awoken. Only it appears the least important observations could be remembered, weapons, fear, twisting paths, and crazy landscapes filled with rambunctious inhabitants.
One of her most prominent memory was the worry she felt when Alice had encountered her first fight. An argument evolving the twins after they couldn't quite remember the ending to one of their stories. She had been scared they would quite suddenly end each other. It was much of the same every time one of the little boys would pull out their adult like weapons to throw them at each other out of rage. What she remembers most right now though is how she use to sit with her sister Anne in the garden reading about stories like this. How Anne would scowl her for her lack of observation or share some of her tea time treats with her. Their warm hugs and her sister's calming nature. A far difference then the place she is now..

Hopes & Dreams : To find my imprisoned sister, Dear Anne and return home before we get lost in this wonderland for what I hope wont be forever.

What they Want in the Opposite Gender : If Alice were to describe her perfect suitor she would probably only blush and turn away. Wave off the question with an ill timed change of topic.
To be serious however, as contradicting as it would appear she loves a playful boy. Being serious all of the time is exhausting not to mention boring. Maybe someone who would be able to make her feel safe from the outside world if not able to deal with her silly ramblings. Though a boy who could give her a motivating shove when she needed it would be welcomed as well. Who knows..she never really thinks about being captured up by a suitor.

Username :Tweeterbri

Tweeterbri

caztielll

Tipsy Fatcat

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 7:01 am
User Image
                                                                                  Name : Damien Black

Age : Twenty-one

Height & Weight : 6'2" & 184 lbs

Personality : Damien Black is notorious in Wonderland for his apathetic demeanor. He doesn't care about your problems, he has his own. He doesn't care if you're crying, he was probably the one who made you. Although he can be a jerk, he is very laid-back and doesn't usually involve himself in anyone's business. All he wants to do is enjoy a good smoke, and do so in his own privacy...however, he doesn't mind a willing guest. He hates socializing, large crowds, and absolutely detests the other young men who live in Wonderland. Sure he'll be a kind soul and occasionally help them if needed, but he tries his best to stay away. Where can a man find peace a quiet? Aside from being hooked on his cigarettes and hookah all day, he enjoys toying with the emotions of other people and manipulating them. Because of his age he is considered wiser than most of the residents of Wonderland, but there is always a catch if you need his advice. He may be laid-back most of the time, but he can tend to be stern and snobby sometimes.

Role : Caterpillar

Weapon Used : A rose whip. What's better than a large rope with sharp, pointed thorns attached?

Favorite Place in Wonderland? : "My forest." He resides in the forest, lives there, and spends most of his time smoking in the leisure of his home.

Thoughts of the Red King : "All he cares about his what he wants. He's wreckless and childish. If you ask me, he's barely fit to be a king."

Relationships With Other Characters Besides King : "I don't really care to socialize with the other people in Wonderland. They're all obnoxious and annoying, and they always have to criticize my smoking "addiction" as they call it."

Damien chooses to not really interact with many of the characters. If they happen to come across his home then he'll offer them a smoke or even some relaxation, but he tends not to get attached to them in any way. However, if anyone is persistent in forging a friendship with him he'll try his best to meet them halfway.

Memories of Alice : "If I can remember...she was a nosy little girl who poked her head into things that weren't her business. She was fun to question, and even get to know, and her blonde mop of hair would surely not be forgotten. But she did seem to hate it when I blew smoke in her face..."

Hopes & Dreams : He hopes to find someone who loves and cares for him for who he is. Although love isn't the first thing on his mind, he would love to make a friend who would also partake in the activities he does...er, such as smoking.

What they Want in the Opposite Gender : He doesn't have a certain preference, just as long as they aren't constantly nagging him about smoking or not caring about certain things. "We'll cross that bridge when we come to it."

Username : Caztielll

PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2013 10:17 am
User Image
                                                                                  Name : Kieran Elliot

Age : 18

Height & Weight : Kie barely stands at about 5'2" and weighs about 120 lbs.

Personality : Kieran has a severe inferiority complex, meaning he'll feel insignificant or inferior to others all because of his short height (Pretty much self-explanatory). And because of it, he covers it up by putting on an act. He'll pick fights when needed, toss around threats, and take the occasional stand when he's totally against something or someone. So when there's someone he doesn't approve of, he'd probably end up bad mouthing them. It's not like they'd mind it coming from a dormouse. Not to mention he finds selfish gain or personal benefit an act of stupidity. He isn't afraid to put himself down but when others do it, your best bet would be him threatening to stick a needle in your eye. With that being said, his facade could only last for so long. You could say he's quite sensitive on the subject of height and he'll probably end up leaving the room or the conversation and tune himself out completely because that's just how it was dealt with for the past years. However, his life doesn't just revolve around insecure thoughts of his height. He enjoys winning. Mostly because it boosts up his low self-esteem whenever he's claimed winner but he knows much better then to get too arrogant or too ahead of himself in a competition. There are numerous times when he finds his argument on things unreasonable and he'll just ramble on about his day. He's simply just as mad as any other in their group of loons though he's particularly prideful about it and doesn't shame away from them like most normal people would. Kieran, like all people and creatures, has his downsides of things such as feeling as if everything's out of his reach physically and mentally. However, he'd never actually admit. In terms of the effect Wonderland has had on Kieran, he's developed this way of thinking that there are always going to be restrictions. And thanks to that, he's awfully careful with boundary settings. He's aware of his cut-throat limitations and often finds it unfair (though, he never says much about it). This dormouse has a natural hatred for the King, putting forth his acts of rebellion in the shadows. That's the upside for his dormouse nature; people easily underestimate his abilities. Needless to say, he can't decipher right from wrong which usually gets him in a heap of trouble. Don't worry though; he can reassure you he's typically a good guy who's just part of the group.

Role : The silly little dormouse.

Weapon Used : Needles laced with poison and a fairly pointy rapier.

Favorite Place in Wonderland? : "There are a lot of places that I'd like to call my favorite but do I have to choose only one? If that's the case then I don't have a favorite. I go everywhere and anywhere; except the King's territory. But who's to say I haven't trespassed here and there..."

Thoughts of the Red King : "Rules, rules, rules. He rules in fear. Do I really have that much to explain? The bumbling fool will go through anyone and everything to corrupt the whole system and kill us all. He's not fit to rule over hundreds of people. Perhaps he's lonely? Nah. More like demeaning. Though, I've always had a natural hatred towards him; the subject of his name makes me recoil in disgust. He honestly has no appeal as a king from my perspective but maybe that's just my opinion."

Relationships With Other Characters Besides King : "Referring to the group, we're all just a bunch of mad men. But my relations with them? Well, the Mad Hatter is the maddest of us all in my opinion, hence his name, but he's the easiest to get along with. We're buddy-buddy and all but most times I find myself not understanding a word he's saying so I just figure to go along with it. I find it hard to cope with the Caterpillar, mostly because I never know what that guy is thinking. Either that or it's the smoke in the face talking. He's surely wise, I'll tell you that, but I'm not sure if he's considered to be a part of the group officially. Tweedle Dee and Dum are the types that I don't entirely socialize with. They're usually there for a good laugh and sometimes tag along when I'm venturing out with a few others but I feel that they are in their own universe besides Wonderland, running off to seek conflict in the presence of the king. As for the March Hare, that guy sometimes makes me want to stick a needle in his eye for his constant talking. Who's to blame him? Other then that, I personally don't have much of a problem with him. The guy means well. I'm well aware of my surroundings now due to the tricks of the Cheshire Cat. I can't tell whether or not he wants to eat me or befriend me. If befriending is the case, he has a funny way of showing it. He'd try literally anything to catch me off guard. Which is why I don't particularly like being alone with him ANYWHERE. Even if it's just him lingering around the tea table for a tea party. Nope. Don't trust him. With the White Rabbit, I don't really associate well with him so I wouldn't consider us anything more then the casual acquaintance, plus, he's a part of the King's court! And even if I did associate with him, that's probably because we ran into each other once or twice when he's late for something. Geez, does he know how to keep track of time? I wonder. Speaking of my wonderment, rumors about a girl named Anne held captive by the Red King are going around. I can't say I have any relation to that girl what-so-ever. All I know is that she's a prisoner and that she's Alice's sister; I tend to wonder about it the more people talk. As for Alice, I find her entertaining. I can't describe the relationship. It's probably an expression of admiration. Yeah, that's right. I admire her. Someone I don't admire as much; yep, you guessed it. The Red King. He thinks I'm inferior to him just like he thinks the others, or am I just assuming? No relationship there, not even acquainted. I could care less. After all, I'm one of the minors in his book."

Memories of Alice : "Times when we were just lads throwing weapons around like nothing, she'd never complain. Not a peep. It seemed that she'd just go along with the whole thing. She was the center of attention from what I remembered, waltzing into Wonderland with her kind eyes and soft smile. I found myself fawning over her like the rest of the bunch. If I recall, Alice always kept me behind her, like she was trying to keep me from that lingering cat. Gotta' find time to thank her for that."

Hopes & Dreams : Kieran hopes to find acceptance from others. He doesn't ever want to feel inferior to anyone because of who he is anymore.

What they Want in the Opposite Gender : He's not specific when it comes down to what he actually prefers. Kieran chooses not to say but his answer would probably be something along the lines of a girl with consideration of others. Someone who's willing to consider his feelings and accept his insecurities. "That sounds extremely cliche...."

Username : Eeimae

Eeimae

KYaii_chan

Romantic Reveler

9,325 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2013 3:03 pm
User Image
                                                                                  Name : Whyte (or Mr. Rabbit)

Age : 19

Height & Weight : Mr. Whyte has a height of 5'2 with total weight of a shocking 118 pounds.

Personality : Punctuality is the everything!...is Mr. Whyte's motto of life itself. He doesn't fall behind on tasks or chores and makes sure everything is done on time. Years of doing and completing everything with consistently led him to an obsessive compulsive disorder of time, thus making Mr. Whyte literally plan out his daily life into a life schedule. Though having a schedule doesn't mean he's ALWAYS on time. He tends to fall behind on certain task that even the slightest second sends him in a hurry.

Role : The steady White Rabbit.

Weapon Used : A really big mallet.

Favorite Place in Wonderland? : This may sound weird, but his favorite place to be is the King's Garden itself. Despite every rose being the color red, Mr. Whyte manages to keep one rose bush white. The white roses would give him a sense of the world itself being in a constant cycle of completion. Every task the land would do, would be on time was the white rose power.

Thoughts of the Red King : Unfortunately, Mr. Whyte cannot speak freely or badly about his majesty, but he must admit that the King was rough around the edges...and the center. The King can really take some lessons on self humility and respect, but lets not have the King here that from Mr. Whyte.

Relationships With Other Characters Besides King : Every last one of those lots are so unpunctual! They do everything random and late with no sense of accuracy! Its a total nerve whacker....especially that faulty Mad Hatter and March Hare. Its discord with those two but Whyte has to admit, their tea is so soothing. Then there's that Caterpillar with his smoking that Whyte can surely do without with the addition of the twins Tweedledee and Tweedledum. It isn't that he doesn't like them, they just confuse him when it came to addressing the two and then there's the Cat that kept disappearing so it was hard to start a conversation and keep one up. Now Doormouse was probably the most comprehensible, but he seemed so distant from him. In retrospect, Whyte was all alone in this land and he certainly wasn't making progress of relation with Anne since she was the prisoner of this game.

Memories of Alice : Mr. Whyte had to admit, Alice was a bit a convenience when he first led her to Wonderland, though she was late to arrive at the King's Court! Was it that hard to follow him from the door to the King's Castle? Anyway though, she was nice and couldn't blame her for being so dumb and confused for she was young and new to Wonderland.

Hopes & Dreams : Now that the games have started, Mr. Whyte hopes to go away with Alice to a nice punctual life far away from the King.

What they Want in the Opposite Gender : Mr. Whyte would love to have someone with the same sense of time like he does. Their lives together would be so punctual and complete!

Username : KYaii_chan

PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2013 5:02 pm
User Image
                                                                                  Name : Damian and Richard Arnaud

Age : Damian is 17 Years Old While Richard is Also 17 Years old. Only he is older by 10 Minutes.

Height & Weight : Sadly, They are Both 6'0".

Personality : Because there are two peas in a pod, we'll start explaining one of them; the first being Damian, our youngest little Dee who never fails to brighten (or annoy) anyone any day in his own lively manner. Out of all the characters in Wonderland, you may notice after getting to know him that he is the least mature out of all of them as well as the most pure-hearted. But, he's this way because he believes that growing up is boring and he isn't one who favors change out of the two. "Change is a b***h, it doesn't let us go back to what happened before the change." he would say to his brother whenever he asked him about why he wouldn't grow up. It never failed to crack Richard up every time, knowing his little brother. Damian is very easily-distracted, moody, lively, but clever from all the times he had snuck into the castle with his brother just to piss the new King off. He can be serious when he wants to though and is not someone to be taken lightly when you end up on his bad side. But, after all, you will never fail to see a big smile on his face for whatever reason and will always remain your ignorant little Dee until the end of time . . . . Although Richard is another story. Before, as a child, he was just like Damian, being so lively. That doesn't mean he is boring though, he can still move around . . it's just that he's changed a little more and became much more mature than he was back then. For example: before, he loved to piss other people off just for the fun of it. But now, he realizes that he doesn't want to be treated that way and should be like that to others. Yeah, that kind of maturity that Damian sometimes doesn't get. In his spare time, while Damian goes off to random places, Richard would pull out a notepad and start writing (being interested in the storytelling business after all). Like Damian, he is also clever, but is much more wiser and more mischievous although he doesn't show it through the calm, outer shell that he's made for himself. Both always get along and will always go with the flow . . and both hate it when people take their things. It's one of their pet peeves. But, we wonder, how will they split Alice? Well, that doesn't matter right now. Being the twins, they'll cross that bridge when they get there.

Role : Damian is Tweedle-Dee while Richard is Tweedle-Dum.

Weapon Used : Damian is skilled with Throwing Knives while Richard is skilled with the Scythe.

Favorite Place in Wonderland? : "Ya know, Richard and I do have our preferences when it comes to the place we like being in. We used to love being in the forest, but then it became so lonely after everyone started finding what they wanna do. We still hang out there, but it still isn't our favorite place. You wanna know where that is, huh? Well, I'll just say it because ever since Alice shortly visited us when we were kids, I, at least, could never get her outta my mind! Richard too. Heehee. Mine's and Richard's Favorite Place Right now is by Alice's Side! I'm so excited! She's coming to Wonderland! I won't thank that stupid King though . . "

Thoughts of the Red King : "I believe that Damian and I think of the King to be a total psychopath. Sure, he owns Wonderland, but hey, could he stop with the execution orders? We heard that one maid got executed because she poured the wrong cup of tea. There has got to be something wrong with that. Seriously. Geez. Before, he was just that sheltered little pup and now he's a deranged animal, I swear. We need to win that game before Wonderland starts seeing heads floating down the river."

Relationships With Other Characters Besides King : Well, the Twins get along with others, although they aren't too close. They don't know much about the others because they usually go off on their own before and now. With the Caterpillar, they both really enjoy making fun of him smoking, although they always get chased off when that guy starts blowing a ton of smoke in their way to scare them (especially Damian). With the Dormouse, they find that guy to be easily swayed and sometimes like to tease him about every little thing. With the White Rabbit, the Twins love and I mean LOVE running away from that goody-little bunny, always finding tips and tricks to escape from him. With the March Hare and the Mad Hatter, the Twins treat them like buddies although they're mad and the Twins can't really grasp on what they are saying. Sometimes Richard can and will socialize with them, but Damian is clueless and will give up and will start to walk away. He hates being in places where he can't speak out loud. And finally, with the Cheshire Cat, they enjoy being with that guy and his evaporation skills. Damian especially admires him and begs that guy to teach him the ways of evaporation. The three before have had their times pissing off the King which means that they must be a little close.

Memories of Alice : Both Damian and Richard remember Alice like she had just come to Wonderland the day before. They remember her to be the most polite and enjoyable person, someone they loved to tease about when it came to hair and clothes especially because she would snap back and prove them wrong. They remember her to be a righteous girl who loved to explore places just like they were when they were kids. The two of them loved her company, even though she didn't seem to be too fond of theirs . . they think.

Hopes & Dreams : Damian wishes to eat the largest pancake in the world and Richard wishes for Wonderland to live in peace. Heck, he'll allow the King to live if that guy behaves. . . . Well, Richard also wants to join Damian in that pancake wish as well. Peace and Pancakes FOR THE WIN!

What they Want in the Opposite Gender : Damian wants someone he can share his eternal youth with, someone who knew how to cook, clean, and help him out when he's ever down. Richard wants someone who he could talk with, someone besides his brother whom he could devote his entire life into protecting.

Username : Fateful Fears

vii tan

Wheezing Capitalist

9,975 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Invisibility 100

shinesnowillusion

Seasonal Pumpkin

9,650 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2013 8:33 pm
User Image
                                                                                  Name : Dylan Winchester

Age : Twenty

Height & Weight : Standing five feet and six inches, weighs one hundred fifty pounds

Personality : Seth is indeed sly, mischievous and cunning, with persuasions skills of a professional. He can be strategical and at times laid back and calm that he will just sleep in the trees all day and not to a darn thing. He likes to laugh and carry on conversations at tea parties held by the Mad Hatter. Seth is tough as well as he is sly. He can be quite the protective cat and show his fangs as well as use them.

Role : The Cheshire Cat

Weapon Used : Twin hand guns that are hid underneath his jacket as well as his evaporating skills that is sadly limited

Favorite Place in Wonderland? : "My favourite place would have to be where we have tea parties... Away from the dreaded man who we call the "Red King." Seth does enjoy tea with the Mad Hatter, White Rabbit, when he isn't on the run, The Door Mouse, etc.

Thoughts of the Red King : "Oh.. Him.." Seth absolutely hates the Red King. He believe is a foul little cockroach that needs to be squashed underneath a giant boot.

Relationships With Other Characters Besides King : Seth's relationship with everyone is nice. He does believe all them to be mad just like him. But all mad people are brilliant in his eyes. Let's start with the Mad Hatter. Brilliant man with tons of ideas for hats and Seth is at times the guinea pig. The Dormouse, feisty attitude and very interesting. The White Rabbit.. Oh dear, always in a hurry. Not a point in time to stop for tea or talk about his day. All he says is "I'm late! I'm late!" Alice. Oh, how lovely she is. Nice and so sincere. Tweedle Dee adnd Tweedle Dum. They are interesting brothers. They aren't really around each other for Seth to actually talk to both of them. Lastly, Caterpillar. Well he is just a angry caterpillar who likes to smoke his hooka on his little pad and really ignore everyone. But Seth hasn't really gotten to know him at all.

Memories of Alice : "Ah.. Alice. I remember her first being here. She asked for directions. I kindly gave her several. She was so nice and lady like. She hadn't the idea she had been there before. I can't believe she forgot my name."

Hopes & Dreams : Seth's are in Wonderland and Alice. He wants Wonderland to still be with Alice and that she visit on a regular basis. He also wants peace restored to Wonderland and everyone get along with each other. Seth does want his evaporating skills to not be limited.

What they Want in the Opposite Gender : Sly and cunning like him, able to take a joke and dish right back out. Also tea time is a must and have nice evaporating skills.

Username : Ultimate Holly

PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2013 9:27 am
User Image
                                                                                  Name : Oliver Hatter

Age : 17, but who's really counting?

Height & Weight : Oliver stands a tad short at 5'5" and weighs 135lbs.

Personality : Oliver has almost every mental disorder you can think of. Then again, rarely does he ever refers to them as "mental disorders". They range from OCD, ADHD, Bipolar, and the most noticeable one, his Personality Disorder. The Hatter is an unpredictable and unstable boy, feeling the need to laugh one minute,cry the next, and then just break out into all case rage. When agitated or frustrated, he may even start rhyming as a defense mechanism. All can be honky dory whenever he is at his tea party though. Nothing makes his mercury sick eyes sparkle more then that of a shimmering tea cup sitting in front of him. Oliver is also very narcissistic, sarcastic, and blunt when the mood strikes. He speaks his mind no matter the situation or the person, even the Red King can't control his terrible out bursts. The red head is incapable of taking anything seriously and doesn't know the limits between joking and going to far. He loves to nick pick and tease at small things, so if you're having a bad day, might as well ignore him all together. If you can handle him long enough to stick around, you'll find that he can actually be quite intelligent and sweet. Being an English gentleman does have some advantages. Last but not least, we cannot forget his obsessions with hats. If anything at all happens to his most precious, the one that rests atop his head, you will regret going through the looking glass.

Role : Mad Hatter

Weapon Used : Ticking Clock Time Bombs

Favorite Place in Wonderland? : " Where ever am I other then my tea party table! No where, that is where, and you can't make me go anywhere else. Maybe if you ask politely and join me for a cup of tea fist, I will consider the option of leaving, but please..stay awhile longer won't you? Oh look it's time to move seats! Scoot, scoot! Or leave. "

Thoughts of the Red King : " Down with the bloody Red King! Opps, have I said that out loud? The brute once threatened that i'd lose my head! Accounted for I already have and what not, it makes no difference to me. That disappointing large personality of his, I think, makes his head swell up like a over sized jung doddler. Horrible for wearing a hat. Why are you ruining such a charming tea time with nonsense such as what I think or don't think about the bat. Oh...was that one lump of sugar or two you said darling?"

Relationships With Other Characters Besides King : "The only two that always join me for tea are The March Hare and The Dorm Mouse. I do adore their company, but ever since The Dorm Mouse grew it has been more and more difficult to stuff him into empty tea pots. Do you see the predicament I am in here? Without a proper place to put him, he cannot reach the top of the table and get to his tea! Take it I am exaggerating and you have to learn to lighten up a tensey bit more. The March Hare...throws things..like my glass saucers..and my special cups...and..my...silver..ware...The Cheshire cat! Perfect head to try my hats on and that little thing he does when his body vanishes is quite nice. I would hate to tell you but it has come in handy a time or two. The two tweedle twins need to tweedle their dee dum mouths shut. They can be fine company at parties but when I am trying to create a masterpiece hat they just get in the way. As for the White Rabbit..I do enjoy having him over at times for tea and other talks of time and schedules, but i really do not understand him. 6:00 pm will forever be my favorite time and maybe everyone should live their lives at forever 6:00 pm. Now for that inconsiderate caterpillar. He hasn't once came over for a chat and that really sets off my tappler whistle. Missing someone...you mean that imprisoned girl Anne? Well..I must say that I like the name Alice much more then Anne...but if she wishes to join me in an unbirthday song, I will not reject!

Memories of Alice : Oliver still remembers the first time he had met Alice. Finding a small girl wandering around lost in the big bad Wonderland, it would only be polite to invite her for a relaxing cup of tea. He would tell her endless riddles and joke about how she could never solve them, no matter how hard she tried. He did go off on her a few times about not attending his parties once or twice, but she always tried to make time to have at least one cup. The hatter even made her a hat, one that went with the blue that fit her just right..."I wonder if her head has grown some.."

Hopes & Dreams : Deep down, although the mad Oliver will never tell, he wishes that he was not all so mad. Maybe even enough to be able to have a decent conversation with Alice and get to know her without chaotically laughing in her face. He also hopes that Alice will not forget them, like she did last time. "Are my tea parties really that bad..?"

What they Want in the Opposite Gender : All Oliver really wants is someone who can keep up with his odd behavior issues, pretty face to put hats on top of, a good tea brewer, and someone to make up riddles with.

Username : l3onna

Peaceskees

Lady Shimizu

Feline Genius

12,275 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Object of Affection 150
PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2013 11:15 am
User Image
Name : Elliot March

Height & Weight : Five foot and six inches, 130 pounds.

Personality : Elliot is utterly insane. He can say one thing, mean another, and everything he does is some twisted attempt at getting Alice. He is obsessed with her, completely obsessed. And though he may seem like your friend, he’s willing to throw anyone under the bus to get Alice, unless she clearly forbids him, at that time, his loyalty to her overrides his desire. But at any other moment, his desire for her takes priority over everything, even his friendships. And although he will fight with people, he doesn’t enjoy starting the fight, only ending it. If talking doesn’t work, he has his trusty sword to fight with, or perhaps his knife. Though if you do annoy him, well, don’t have any tea parties with him. Elliot is the type who watches from the shadows, not making his move until the time is right, or Alice is in immediate danger. Until then, he keeps himself hidden, and with his skill, only the Cheshire cat can keep an eye on him. He may annoy people from time to time with his blabbering, but there are also times when his silence can be terrifying, or it may simply mean he’s lost in thought, though it’s always good to keep people on their feet, in his mind.

Role : March Hare

Weapon Used : Mostly a sword or knife, but sometimes if you just annoy him, you may get a steaming hot pot of tea poured onto your head, or maybe poison in the tea he just handed you. Oh, down you go.

Favorite Place in Wonderland? : “Why, the forest of course. My own house, where I enjoy hosting tea parties. Though now . . . I enjoy following Alice, I watch as she moves through the forest, searching for her sister, and hoping to leave us all behind. Sometimes I wonder if it'd be better for her to just . . . Well, as I said, my favorite place is following Alice."

Thoughts of the Red King : “Well, I’d like to serve him tea someday, he really annoys me.”

Relationships With Other Characters Besides King : “Well, I like Alice of course, and since Anne is her sister, I guess I won’t kill her . . . for now. Oliver Hatter is just as insane as I am, so he’s okay with me. That Whyte guy annoys me, with his constant shouting ‘I’m late, I’m late!’, and always checking that silly watch of his . . . sometimes I feel like breaking it. I wonder if Hatter would be up to it . . . The Cheshire cat is someone I’d like to stay away from, though he’s good for pranking someone, and he makes me laugh on several occasions. Damian and Richard, or Dee and Dum as most people call them, are the twin gods of storytelling, ne? Damian has his silly stories, as they both used to, and Richard has his interesting, suspenseful stories. Both of them are okay in my book. Now the Dormouse, he’s a good little guy, but I always get the impulse to tease him, or mess up his hair. What’s that feeling called? I’ve no idea. Finally, the Caterpillar is . . . wise, I’ll give him that, but he’s too easy to piss off. Plus, he’s got a terrible smoking habit. So, all in all, I’m okay with just about everyone, except that white rabbit . . .”

Memories of Alice : Elliot’s most prominent memories of Alice are of a blonde young lady, lost in silly yet imaginative daydreams, polite, kind, and caring, and a curious being. She surprised him from time to time with her kind eyes and words, with her gentle, yet clumsy manner. He remembers the time of when she was at his tea party, asking about the annoying White Rabbit. He remembers how she had been enchanted by the Red Prince, who was now an idiot and a murderer of hundreds. He also remembers the burning desire to lock her away from all competition, which still burns deep in his heart.

Hopes & Dreams : "Alice is my dream, and I hope to have her."

What they Want in the Opposite Gender : Blonde, green eyes, wears blue . . . last name Corteau . . . ringing any bells?

Username : Luna_Shimizu3100

Character Profiles

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff