Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Character Profiles
Heaven and Hell [accpting! Join! Now!]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lillith Rose 23

PostPosted: Sun Jun 30, 2013 2:28 pm
User Image

If you had to choose, would you go to
Heaven or would you you go to Hell?

⇒ Creator : Lillith Rose 23
⇒ Genre: Romance, forbidden love.
⇒ Inspiration: Remake.
⇒ Status : Accepting<3
⇒ Roles: 10 in all. 3 boys 3 girls.
⇒ Links : Role Play // OOC

PostPosted: Sun Jun 30, 2013 2:35 pm
┏━━━━━━━━━┓
Seraphina Nadeah Tabris
┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Sera, Fi (Fee)

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx "Sleep with the Angels."
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ".Then come back to earth and Sleep with your Devil. Who would go to hell for one night in your arms."

User Image

xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx

User ImagexxUser ImagexxUser Image

xxxxxxxxxxxx » The Basics ♥

xxxx Way Old. But Vintage! Twenety-One

xxxx → Female

xxxx → CandyCane831

xxxx → Angel Two

✄----------------------------------

xxxxxxxxx » Diving Deeper Down ☪

xxxx → Ah, yes, well, My personality. I am under the assumption you'd like to hear them, no? Well, there isn't that much I could tell you. I can tell you this, I am quite the eccentric. Some would call it "Bubbly", but I like to refer it to it's parental name. Unlike my predecessor, Gabriel, I stick quite well to the Regular Understandings of what an Angel should be like. Well, somewhat. I do somethings that aren't really normal for angels. But nothing super, like smoking, or anything. Contrary to popular belief I am quite knowledgeable when it comes to things. Almost always sticking my nose in a book or two to spend my day. Well, when i'm not shopping. Yes, quite, being in the Human world I have fallen into a slight addiction of Shopping. Preferring the 'Finer Things in Life', everything I seem to buy is..rather expensive. But! I make up for it! Don't get me wrong. The only fault I see myself having is Shopping. I dislike all things Dark and Ominous and prefer to stick to the Happier things in life. More often than not, Attempting to make a statement with the way I dress or Look. Why follow the drab social norms when you could be an individual?

xxxx → Greetings and Salutations! In the order of my Beginning, Well, If I must. I was raised, born and, I'm pretty sure, Bred, in Russia. In some rather well and lavish home on the outskirts of Moscow. Very secluded. I had always known my parents to be different, this I am certain of now. The way they had never aged, they never gained human wrinkles or the facade of humanity. I remember, as much as I can remember, to this point, my Mother and Father were very much in love. Then one day, They just, never came home. These beautiful people came to me one day and for some odd reason, I followed them. I was brought to this new place. It was rather beautiful and so bright and cheery. When I reached the right age, I took my place and became an Angel. There, the man whom charged me with said gift, explained to me about my parents. Allowing my previous thoughts about them were, in all facts, true.

I do enjoy my job. Sometimes. Saving people, Righting wrongs. In all honesty it can be a hassle, but I grin and bare it. Put into a group of Angels like me, we became some sort of family. Well, as Family as we could get. It was about this time I befriended Gabe (Ann as I like to call her), I stick to her like glue. She's like a mother figure to me, but still, my friend. The others, well, It was hard adjusting to new people coming and going in the group, but, it happens.

So, here we are, we were told, you know, by the big guy, that we needed to go to the Human world and rid it of the most deadliest of sins. I was shy about it at first, but, now, I'm okay with it. There are so many things to do! and many new things to learn! I'm always open minded to learn new things. Sure, we had to rid the world of it's bad demons, but, I would do that just to enjoy the luxuries human's have. I'm not a fan of fighting, but hey! What has to be done, has to be done, Right? What could possibly go wrong?

xxxx Uh, what? Blasphemy!

xxxx I speak numerous Languages, but I can, of course, speak English. Russian is my native tongue. I also sport a few Tattoos. Yes, contrary to popular belief I have gotten such trivial things. I love them though. I even went as far as to have Wings tattooed on my back. To humor the human embodiment of myself.

» They make me happy
♥ White Chocolate. (On Anything/Included in anything.)
♥ Extravagant Things.
♥ Rain/The scent of it's earthy smell.
♥ Vanilla Bean Frappacinos

»No way!
✗ Cigarettes (They are bad for you ya know!)
✗ Rude/Obnoxious People.
✗ Dark Chocolate. (Ick.)
✗ Bugs.

Crystalize - Lindsey Stirling  

Lillith Rose 23

Lillith Rose 23

PostPosted: Sun Jun 30, 2013 2:37 pm
┏━━━━━━━━━┓
Lawrence Bradley Beauson
┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Lawrence

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx "I like beautiful melodies and paintings"
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx "that tell me terrible things..."

User Image

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

xxxx → Twenty...?

xxxx → Male

xxxx → Harmonie and Happiness

xxxx → Pride

xxxx → Cunning, thieving, back stabbing... They're all wonderful characteristics Lawrence has used over the past few years to claw and climb his way up the ladder. One thing can be said about the sin without lying... His ambition and thirst for power has led him to become adored within the rich and popular. Lawrence is known to be fairly morbid in situations. Gore, disease, and death, don't bother him the slightest and he tends to make jokes if the opportunity shows itself. To those he knows well, he can be playful, usually jabbing the others with insults if they can handle it.

And of course, what is Pride without his over flatted ego? He sits himself a top a pedestal so high in his mind, that if you fell off of it, you would surely die. Awards, trophies, and self accomplishments are by far one of the most important things in the world. If anyone dares to outshine him, he'll put everything he's got into putting out that light and throwing it in a dark, damp cave. Overly offended, and quick to get upset. However, while his pride does get in the way, he can be responsible and gets things done.

His softer side, which is hardly existent, thrives in his art work and playful side. While the jokes might appear harmful, they're really harmless. They're just a test to see what you can handle, and if you can handle a lot, well, he certainly likes you a bit more.

xxxx → Lawrence was always evil. In fact, he couldn't even remember a time when things were simple and not filled with sin. Most of his life flies right past him, unless it's something worth bragging about. However, instead of going into his complete past, we'll start it a little before he and his fellow sins arrived in New York.

Stealing souls from the living is hard work, mind you, but when you have a Sin perfectly suited for the job; it's hardly work at all. Lawrence keeps business his main priority and whether that business is Wall Street, art, social parties, or sending souls to hell, he gets the job done quickly and efficiently. All you have to do is follow around the yuppies of the population; it's not very hard to find someone who has an over inflated ego. Just tear them off their high chair and watch them beg to have the same rank and power... And with a contract, it's no problem to help them back on their feet only to push them in the fires of hell.

Lawrence has been doing this very thing for many years. Moving from state to state with his fellow sins, he has been able to trick quite a few. His younger face and unique looks let him slide right into the upper class, though it must be noted that Pride can be in any social class. The upper class just tends to be more rewarding and easily manipulated. This being one of the main reasons they're stationed at New York. Many underhand things go on in the cities and dumps; it's almost like they're asking to be prayed on by a bunch of demons.

Lust and himself have quite the brotherly bond. Lawrence is able to get them into the cocktail parties, and Lust woes almost half (if not more) of the women there. You could say, he eats their heart out.

And that brings him to the current time, in which he's a little oblivious to the angels. If anything they'll be a mild distraction from what they've been planning. If Anything gets in the way, he'll smite it down.

xxxx Ambivalent to Everyone Besides Himself.

xxxx Piercings, tattoos, and make up... He has none of these.

» They make me happy
♥ Pens
♥ Birds of all kinds
♥ Artistically Beautiful Things
♥ Personal Achievements and telling you all about them.
♥ Has a bit of a love for dark humor.

»No way!
✗ Salty and Sweet Foods, he likes them boring.
✗ Cats
✗ Rejection or people who are unimpressed (impossible, I know)
✗ Cold Weather

God's Away on Business  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 30, 2013 3:05 pm
┏━━━━━━━━━┓
Gabriel Anouk Kingston
┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Gabe, Ann

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx "Aim for the Moon"
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx "If you miss, you'll land among stars. "

User Image

User Image User Image User Image

xxxx Older than you Twenty

xxxx → ♂ Female

xxxx → Lillith Rose 23

xxxx → Angel One

xxxx → I'm one of those girls who doesn't take anything from anyone. I'm a bit cocky at times and I know I can win any fight. Ok, so I'm very cocky. I'm not the best Angel out there but i get the job done. I've been around for a few years, but I'm far from smart and I'll admit that. I'm a bit of a tom boy, but I'll look nice sometimes. I don't let my real emotions show, ever. I don't cry either. That junk is for little girls. I guess you can say I'm the leader of this little group. I'm not the best role model, but I know how to take control of a situation. Very rarely, do I appear scared, or soft or anything like that. I'm pretty level headed, mostly, but like everyone, I do have a temper. But I try to keep it in check.

xxxx → Unlike a lot of others, I was born an angel. My mother was the original Gabriel and I took over her position when she, I guess you can say, turned to dust. Angels don't die, they fade away. Anyway, my father was a mystery. I've been told he was the original Sin of Lust. And if that was true, God must have liked me or saw something in me to make him not cast me out of heaven. But really, I don't know who or what my father was. I never met him. My mother raised me on a small farm in France till I was old enough to take her spot. She never aged and she was always gorgeous in everyone's eyes. While we were there, Mother called me Anouk so we at least sounded human. People still call me that, but mostly, its turned into Gabe.

Anyway, when I was 18 i became an Angel like my mother was and she started to fade. Each day, as I saved people and did my duties, my mother would fade more and more, till one day, she was just dust. Honestly, I never wanted to do this job. I would give anything to be human, you know, normal. When I was about, I guess 120 in human years, my wings started changing colors. They turned to a charcoal gray color. No one has ever told me what it meant, it's like a big secret or whatever. Around that time I met the rest of my group, besides (angel five), he didn't join till recently. These guys have become like family to me and I've become very protective of them.

A few years back, The Boss, (you know, God?) told us we needed to go to earth. I was ecstatic! Finally, I could live like a human for a while. But, of course, there was a catch. We had to track down the few sins that were there. You know, search and destroy. Well, we kinda took our time finding them, enjoying human life in all the big cities. Of course, (angel 3 and four) were itching to find the sins and be rid of them so we can go back. Along the way, we fought a few average demons, where I found my love for fighting and finally decided it was time to go get these sins. We tracked them to New York City, where we now live, living as Humans till we discover the sin's human forms and turn em into dust.

xxxx Crush? Pshh, like I have time for that...

xxxx I have an awful smoking problem. Actually, so do some of the other Angels. Besides Fee, she always complains and beats me if I smoke in the house. But anyway, I have a few tattoos. Tattoo 1 && this on my forearm Tattoo 2

» They make me happy
♥ Cigarettes
♥ Coffee
♥ Books
♥ Earth

»No way!
✗ D bags
✗ rude people
✗ sweets
✗ Cold Coffee

Evil Angel- Breaking Benjamin  

Lillith Rose 23

Lillith Rose 23

PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 7:57 pm
┏━━━━━━━━━┓
Cassiel Emery Kingsgate
┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Emery; Cass

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx "' 'Nirvana' is the freedom from pain and suffering..."
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx "...Freedom from feeling is not 'Nirvana'."

User Image

User Image User Image User Image

xxxx → Er... Twenty-two?

xxxx → ♂ Male

xxxx → Leifka

xxxx → Angel Four

xxxx → Do I really have to talk about myself? I don't do a lot of talking...don't like it much. I suppose that makes me quiet, or brooding, if you want to label me like that. Mainly its because I don't like to socialize much, so I stand away or completely remove myself from situations that require that I talk about myself. Sometimes just talking in general would make me walk away. My constant expression doesn't promote comeliness--which I suppose works out for me anyway. Don't speak much, remember? Most people say I come across as angry or disdainful, but really, most of the time I couldn't really care. I'm indifferent. Closed off. Aloof. But not all angels are happy. Not all of them nice.

xxxx → I didn't have parents. Not really. I was given away by beautiful people to a church orphanage a long, long time ago. All my parents left me with was a list and a way to contact 'Him' when I needed help. I don't know or care what happened to them because they left me. Though, my life wasn't bad. The people at the church were nice. They never wronged me or hurt me. They were just fair.

But I wasn't the exactly the easiest kid to take care of. When I was younger, I would constantly get into fights with the other kids. They called me a freak and never once, even as a got older--and the fights got worse--did I explain that I wasn't human. I felt that I wasn't an angel either...and one day everything changed.

I almost killed a man. After witnessing him beat and rape a woman, I just lost myself. I stood over him and wanted to end his life. I truly wanted to wrap my hands around his neck and strangle him, but I didn't do it. I thought about for a very long time, looming over his bloodied form. Something kept me from doing it. Instead, I kicked him in the balls so hard, I thought I heard his pelvis crack. Then I left. Many years passed, and I constantly found myself hurting people that had wronged others. Hundreds of years passed, 'He' found me, and I was given away again. This time to a group of angels. I felt right at home. Not with them, but killing demons.

xxxx Nope... Nope. Nope!

xxxx Piercings? Yup. Tattoos? Plenty. Weird hair-cut? Of course. I also have an extreme dislike for our little flock leader. Sure, our last names are similar and we both have a smoking problem, but that ends there.

» They make me happy
♥ New Age music
♥ Strawberries
♥ Silence
♥ Smoking

»No way!
✗ Gabriel
✗ People
✗ People
✗ And...oh, yeah! Gabriel.

Wasted by Cartel  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2013 7:52 pm
┏━━━━━━━━━┓
Ayran Samholder
┗━━━━━━━━━┛

A or Ary (only to family)

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx "I only serve God!" xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx "So, die demons! Die!"

User Image

xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx

User Image xxxxxxxx User Image xxxxxxxx User Image

xxxx → I'm old... But I look like I'm Twenty-three in human years...

xxxx → ♂Male

xxxx → Missy Eevee

xxxx → Angle 3

xxxxxxxxx » Diving Deeper Down

xxxx → I'm a kind caring young man (only if you deserve to see the side of me), though at times I can be a bit hot headed and stubborn. I do love teasing my friends and family quite a bit. I love them and will protect them!. When you first meet me I might keep a bit to myself and a bit cold, but you will see, I'm pretty chill when you talk to me (If I like you that is). I'm good at figuring things out and thinking quickly on the spot. I've gotten myself out of pretty though situations. And here's a fair warning... Don't push the wrong buttons! You won't see the end of me!

xxxx → My history? We'll, it's not much really... I was born in the heavens. My mother and father were both angles. I was taught to obey God and to hate and kill demons. I learned many skills which would help me be a demon slayer. God said I had great potential. After a long while in heaven, learning the ways of the angles, I decided I wanted to know more. So, I simply flew off to earth with out a word to anyone. I wanted to learn the way of humans. Though my parents were a little mad about it, they got over it soon enough. For years I learned about the humans. Their history, their mentalities, etc. Humans were so fascinating. But soon, my time came to serve God. I reluctantly abandoned my study of humans and started to kill demons like I was born and trained to do. It is a very satisfying job. Now, I'm part of a group who are supposed to attack the 7 sins. I wonder what's in store for us. I'm excited, thats for sure!

xxxx Crush? Seriously? Does it look like I have time for that kind of stuff?

xxxx I have a tattoo of a cross on right of my chest and the letter 'A' on my left shoulder blade. I wield a sword as well.

» They make me happy
♥ Nature
♥ Animals
♥ Family and Friends
♥ Food

»No way!
✗ Demons
✗ Ruckus
✗ Abuse of Animals and Nature

More by Usher  

Lillith Rose 23

Lillith Rose 23

PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2013 7:55 pm
┏━━━━━━━━━┓
Alaric Betrand-Chaplin
┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Chap, or Trick

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx "You're not a stripper unless you can dance..."
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx "...to Depeche Mode. No exceptions to this rule."

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

xxxx → Nineteen, for now.

xxxx → ♂ Male.

xxxx → NIGHT TERRORS NOTHING.

xxxx → Lust.

xxxx → "Tell me, what is wounded love? Is it unrequited, or unspoken? If love is kind and love is patient, then how can it also be cruel and jealous? Whoever said that it was better to have loved and lost than to have never loved at all is a liar and has never loved. You don't know what love is until you are willing to die for it. When you rent it, buy it, sell it, use it, abuse it, and speak its name in vain—you don't know anything and neither do I claim to. Love is not a want. Love and I are nothing alike, not even close to being a poor reflection of one another. Want and desire belongs to the realm of lust only. Lust is selfishness and delusion. Love is need. Lust is want. If you think that they are one in the same then in time, I'll only come to hurt you."

xxxx → All demons spawn from a corruption of something. A corruption of bloodlines, of something pure, of something good. Lust is one of the eldest (the appearance of his age changes once in a while) and the strongest because he is a corruption of love, the albeit he will not admit this openly. Once something pure becomes tainted, it festers and rots until it is indistinguishable as anything else save for what it resembles now. Lust is the embodiment of a broken promise. Love is eternal, so, Lust is temporary. Thus it has inhabited many forms and many bodies over the years. Eventually it will exhaust the vessel it inhabits, the vessel dies of despair. Because you see, lust is no replacement for love and love is something everyone needs. What of the body he inhabits? Whoever it is, is no longer.

Chap is the name he gives to strangers and Trick is the name used by those who know him well. Whatever it is that anyone chooses to call him doesn't matter. Most of the faces he knows are all temporary. He frequents places where lonely people go to be "alone". He frequents clubs, where they are overwhelmed. He goes to bars where they try to blend in. He goes to places at uncrowded times of day where there are not as many people, places where people used to be but have left. Lust feeds off of loneliness more than any other emotion, therefore it is what he does all day and all night. He finds the outcasts. Sometimes, he will go as far as separating an individual from a group to make them lonely. He causes dissension whenever he can through lies and rumors. Yet, none of his actions are done purposefully. It is all involuntary. There is not a single premeditative thought in his head. The secret is that he is innocent and always truly sorry. None of the other sins realize it. It is not their way to consider the truth, since they've long since forgotten what exactly he is.

xxxx "Forgive me, but I will crush you."

xxxx "I wear a citrus mint cologne, but I mostly smell like cucumbers or lemons up close."

» They make me happy
♥ Cigarettes and black coffee.
♥ Beautiful, attractive, and good looking people.
♥ Unlucky people who get hit on the head by randomly falling objects.
♥ Clumsy people who fall down and get hurt all the time.

»No way!
✗ Strangers. "That's you."
✗ Kind people. Gullible people.
✗ Ugliness. "It's everywhere."
✗ Animals. Especially dogs.

Unconditional by The Bravery Fast.
Trouble by Coldplay Slow.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2013 8:33 pm
┏━━━━━━━━━┓
Sun Kil Moon
┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Sunkist, or Moony

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx "Fill your head with dreams..."
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx "...and find your hands empty."

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

xxxx → Nineteen? ;3

xxxx → ♀ Grrl.

xxxx → Crocodylus.

xxxx → Envy

xxxx → "The grass is always greener on the other side because at night you steal the water hose and the sprinkler attachment from MY yard to use in YOURS. I know it was you. We don't know each other, but I know it was you. Someday I'll get back at you for being taller, richer, thinner, prettier than me. You're envious of me because I have things you don't—but you have everything. What makes you so special? You're looking down on me. I know you are because you think you're all that—high and mighty. Do you cry at night like a baby because you think your life is so sad? All life does is take, take, take away until there is less than nothing. Et tu? I know all about the nasty things that go on in your head. You want more than you need. You're a poser, you're a pretender. But then again, who isn't? Don't lie to me unless you want to burn."

xxxx → Sunkist used to be an honor student from K-12 24/7 around the clock in bed at eleven PM and up at five AM. No one liked her because she was a little miss perfect smartypants know-it-all little self-absorbed hermit. That was what people thought she was. So they dumped her lunch tray, gave her swirlies in the boy's bathroom, and made her strip down and walk home wearing a black garbage bag. She found clothes from a Lost & Found to wear because no one was going to buy her anything new. At home, she cooked, cleaned, and did the dishes but her parents still cheated on each other. They still divorced. They ignored her completely. She kept her head down while everyone decided to enjoy themselves—as she suffered. Sunkist was an honest-to-goodness goody-two-shoes kind of person even though such people finished last... What a sad life it was. What a very, sad person.

Why is everything better for someone else? You can try. You can take first place after a one in a million chance, and it might not earn you anyone's respect and adoration. Someone will be jealous. Someone will hate you. Someone will always find a way to show you and prove to you that you're nothing and insignificant. Someone is always better than you and make sure you learn your place at the bottom. Her selflessness and forgiving nature lasted only so long. End of the year field trip—some students on the bus forgot to pack lunches so she shared hers with them. They got along with her. Maybe now that high school was over the drama would end and social cliques wouldn't exist. EGHK! Wrong. The mistake in coming, just because everyone else was going, was this: she couldn't swim. A classmate found out. They lured her from the shallows to the deeper parts (where ocean waves are simulated), saying they would look out for her. Then, they left her... hanging. Sunkist saw the students who sat by her on the bus, with whom she shared her lunch. They pretended not to see her. They didn't want to get involved... Her demonization all started with the words: "I'll do anything" and ended with her losing her immortal soul to Envy.

xxxx 2 Samuel 12 KJV

xxxx "I won't lie. I've at least thought once: 'I want to wear your skin'. "

» They make me happy
♥ Your stuff.
♥ Your things.
♥ Self-serve frozen yogurt and buffets.
♥ Sad people. They're funny.

»No way!
✗ Not having your stuff.
✗ Not having your things.
✗ Happy people. "Like, it's time to punch a dolphin in the face."
✗ Being bullied? Bullies.

Love Letter To Japan - The Bird & The Bee  

Lillith Rose 23

Lillith Rose 23

PostPosted: Thu Jul 04, 2013 8:49 pm
┏━━━━━━━━━┓
Azrael Kiran Grigori
┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Just Azrael, thanks.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Now faith is being sure of what we hope for...
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx and certain of what we do not see. Hebrews 11:1

User Image

User Image i User Image i User Image

xxxx → Twenty one is what my ID tells me.

xxxx → Male

xxxx → Firechick5235

xxxx → Angel Five

xxxx → How to to describe my personality in just a few simple sentences... I am a generally upbeat and energetic sort of person. I'm happy in with the things I do and am determined in my path to follow the Lord. I tend to take things a bit less seriously than some of the other angels at times and try to just enjoy things, sometimes to a fault of looking a bit less mature. Being the youngest as well as the newest in the group, it can't really be held against me too much. However, this being said, being younger doesn't mean I am any less determined. If anything it makes me want to try harder to prove myself as well as not hold the others back. I can feel myself getting stronger each day and I am always looking to learn more. I am almost constantly asking questions or reading something. I tend to look to Gabriel for a lot of things since she is kind of the leader here, so it's not uncommon to see me trailing behind her every once in a while.

Some of the members of the group, and one person in particular, seem to get a bit annoyed with my inquiries at times, but other than that I think they find me okay. All I have to do is make sure not to mention Gabriel in front of said particular person and I can even get along with him pretty well. I hope I can continue to get closer to the others. Not that I'd really say it allowed but, I really just want to be accepted with them. I don't like to feel alone and as I get to know them more and more. I feel I have people there for me that will care about me as well.

Enough with the mushy stuff though. I try not to care too much what others think of me, but hey we all wonder right? In general I'm a fairly normal fun-loving guy and just a bit of a book worm. I'm not completely perfect or anything and I will enjoy the simple things in life as well as an occasional beer or cigarette, if I'm not asked to show ID because I look young.... I hate it when that happens. Now yes, some may say that it's not typical to think of an angel drinking or smoking, but I don't think that it's all that bad in moderation.

xxxx → So now you want to know my whole life's story huh? Well, I was born in a small town to two missionaries, or as I later found, two angels working as missionaries. They never seemed to age as I grew up and as I got older and they just seemed not to get any older, we would move from place to place, ministering to different towns and cities. My parents kept very busy and with how much we moved and, so did I in a way. I never had much time to settle down and really make close friends. I would of course care about the people I met along the way, but often lost touch the next time we decided to pack up. The only things that seemed to stay with me were my faith and the things I took along, my favorite of which were my books.

I really love books, okay? Call me a nerd but I like to learn new things and hear of events that have happened or things that could happen with just a little creativity. I always have a new book to read be it fiction or nonfiction, and of coarse the Bible. It's relaxing for me to read as well and usually helps get me into a better mood if I just need to zone out for a while. Books don't make very talkative friends though.. and don't exactly like you back if you enjoy them. Often I felt the only one I could get close to was God. Which is definitely not a bad thing. As a kid though, it is always fun to be able to talk to other kids as well. I resented the fact that I never had that for a while.

I soon found out why my parents seemed so young for their ages and why they lived the lives they did. I met with my closest friend, in person, when I went to meet with God. Then things started to make a bit more sense. I was told that I, as well as my parents, were angels and that God now had a job for me to fulfill. He sent me to find the group that I am with now in fact. I was, and am, overjoyed at my chance to serve Him while working with others as a sort of team. I feel like I can finally connect with people, which is pretty cool.

Beyond that? My story is left to be written.

xxxx Crush? Wait What?

xxxx I'm still getting used to things. I haven't killed more than I fly before coming here, and I know I have a lot to get used to. Oh, and I have a tattoo that looks like this!

» They make me happy
♥ Books
♥ New things
♥ Nature
♥ Getting to know people

»No way!
✗ Feeling alone
✗ When it's too loud to think
✗ Leaving things unanswered
✗ Getting asked to show my ID

No Giving Up -Crossfade  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 04, 2013 9:56 pm
┏━━━━━━━━━┓
Marilyn Sophia Hayworth
┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Marylin

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx "Mammon, his head hangs low, his horns gilded with gold, and precious stones. His jaws always moving, working at some scrap of bone trying to suck out the marrow."
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx " What win I, if I gain the thing I seek?
A dream, a breath, a froth of fleeting joy."

User Image

xxxx → twenty-one

xxxx →female

xxxx → Ann Bonney

xxxx → Greed

xxxx → The saying beauty is only skin deep was never so true when looking at Marilyn. To her victims she seems vapid, stupid, bubbly, and innocent. Her voice is like she is constantly sighing, and her eyes are always so wide and childlike, almost as if she had gotten her sight yesterday and is still taking everything in. She loves beautiful things; furs, gems, expensive clothes, makeup, anything that she knows is above her means. She tends to find ways to steal things in elaborate ways, suggesting she is not as stupid as people believe her to be. She enjoys trying to get as much money as possible out of her victims. She's a girl who enjoys the finer things in life and the adoration of others. All in all she's coniving and spoiled.

xxxx → Marilyn either doesn't remember or she doesn't care much for what her life before being a sin. She remembers hunger, and the smell of brimstone. She does remember her named before she changed it though, Mammon. She has always loved her fellow sins, but she couldn't help but feel a wall between them. Perhaps there sins weren't so consuming as hers. As they say, money is the root of all evil. Her beauty has always been a tool to collect more soul. She has been the mistress of countless Wallstreet bankers. It all fits under greed, those men are not happy enough with their own useless wives, so they come to Marilyn, and of course the gifts they shower her in is an added plus.
She has an acute case of kleptomania. She has been detained multiple times and her fellow sins have been kind enough to bail her out, though she gets away more then she gets caught. She tends to be slow on collecting souls, and that has been pushing her away from her other sins. Though she can't help but flirt with the two male sins, though she doesn't wish to persue a romantic relationship. They get in the way of her rich suitors.. Sometimes it seems that she gives into greed a little more then supporting others to join in her sin.

xxxx I have a crush on almost everyone I meet.

xxxx

» They make me happy
♥ Money
♥ Fashion
♥ Attention
♥ Stealing

»No way!
✗ Homeless people
✗ People who don't love me
✗ Anything boring
✗ peope who think she's stupid.

Rhapsody In Blue  

Lillith Rose 23

Lillith Rose 23

PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2013 2:42 pm
┏━━━━━━━━━┓
Kasey Denyse Johnson
┗━━━━━━━━━┛

KJ

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx "What's wrong pretty girl cant be a sin?"
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx "Never judge a book by it's cover. "

User Image

xxxx → Nineteen

xxxx → ♀ Female

xxxx → XxXWhite_Wolfy_GoddessXxX.

xxxx → Sloth

xxxx → Kasey is very laid back she loves to be lazy and do nothing when she can and is allowed. Kasey prefers to be alone then to be around others she doesn't like all the noise or the fact that she has to be in the room with another person. She is very sarcastic and she doesn't care if it offends someone. Kasey loves to pull jokes on others when she can though. Kasey isn't someone who is very serious she would rather goof off and be lazy then to be serious 24/7.

xxxx → What is a sin? Do we know? Is it something we do in our lives or something we say that makes us sinners? Kasey never knew what would cause her to sin. She never believed in the whole Heaven and Hell subject. Kasey doesn't remember much before she was made into a sin, but she does remember some that she wishes she could forget forever. Kasey was born into a middle class family her parents always told her she was a very beautiful girl when she was younger. She had many friends and everyone adored her. As she got older her parents began to treat her wrongly. They would abuse her make her feel unloved. This never really bothered Kasey but it made her withdrawal from the world.

She doesn't remember what happened much just the pain in her arms the scars, the blood and then nothing. After then she realized she was a sin the sin of sloth. She could never under stand why she would figure she would of been envy or anything except sloth. Then she realized why, she always laid around , though she did have her childish moments where she would joke around play pranks on the other sins since she was the newest of the sins she would always try to charm her way out of it and just pout. Mostly Kasey isn't like the others they like to fight have confrontations with everyone and Kasey does not she would rather stand back and watch unless she needed to. Who knew that someone withdrawn from the world could become the sin of Sloth.

xxxx Crush? What is a crush? Is that like me liking the couch? If so the couch is my crush!

xxxx Kasey does have scars on her arms from when she was alive she usually keeps them covered with sweaters or long sleeves. She does have some tattoos. She has a tiger on her left upper thigh. A peacock on her left shoulder blade. She also has a peacock feather tattooed behind he right ear.

» They make me happy
♥ Candy
♥ Jokes
♥ Storms
♥ Her couch

»No way!
✗ Spiders
✗ Sour candy
✗ Remembering her past
✗ Having to fight

Pop Danthology 2012