Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Character Profiles
Exᴘʟᴏsɪᴠᴇ ɴɪɢʜᴛ & ᴀ Bᴀʀ Profiles

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 4:57 pm
The characters:

Shayna Snow ~ The Girl

Booker Goulding ~ The Boy

Emialine Malchikov ~ Girl's Friend

Io Elmwoon ~ Boy's Frind

Jezebel Montecello ~ Girl's Friend

Jun-Yi He Klavdii ~ Boy's Friend

Ferris Benicci ~ Girl's Friend

Lacie Ellway ~ Boy's Friend

Felix Harrington ~ Girl's Friend

Madeline Kennedy ~ Boy's Friend

The RP  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 4:58 pm
asbloodrunscold
User Image

XxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXx Jun-yi Leontiy He KlavdiiXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXx

User Image

I'm just happy/Unhappy to see you...A very good type of friend to have around you. He's the type of friend who is always willing to be there and knows when it's time to run interference. He's a tough guy as nothing really seems to phase him. He's extremely smart and wise and can come off as a pacifist but make no mistake. He'll kick your a**. He's a tranquil person though he can still get angry...he just mixes the two and that is when he gets really scary. He is observant, pretty my hyper observant as he notices a lot of things and yet still makes a ton of oversights. He loves to have fun just don't take it too far cause that's when people get hurt. He's morbid oddly enough...that can be a real turn-off to anyone who can't get past it. He's not bad to talk to though, you can always come to him for help though he will only do so if your willing to try. If he HAS to force you then no is never an answer....and it can be the easy way or the hard way.
I'm just bursting with info!He comes from an extremely strange union of an uptight Russian and a pretty laid back Chinese woman..which also resulted in somewhat of a strange name. No one ever seems to believe that he's half Afro-russian, and half chinese, but he is actually. He is the oldest among two siblings, both girls. He was pretty close with his family though he was the one older brother who would kill you if you hurt his little sisters, yet picks on them himself. He was a very smart guy skipping a few grades, though it played hell with his friendships. His father was a college professor and his mother was a cop and a very good one at that. She was the one who taught him how to fight [[using multiple styles so he had his choice]], and all about life while his father focused on academics. It worked pretty well because he turned out to by a fine young man though he made some odd choices in life....such as having friends who were younger than him or his choice of religions, or hanging around schools to talk to people he knew...when he was allowed anyway. He has watched his sisters grow up, constantly beating up their boyfriends when they do wrong. He nearly killed one after he cheated on his sister..but that provided one good thing..only the good of heart came forward and now they are happily married. He would know..he investigates them every other week.

He became a private investigator after graduating college as he'd been serving with another agency for quite some time and became a very good one at that. He's done very well for himself and has done his family justice. He often breaks the rules through he's very good at not getting caught...and he has people who will keep him from trouble. It works out perfectly since he works very closely with the actual police and has seen some very terrible things, but has done some great things. He of course does favors for people and really it's the only reason he'll visit clubs. He forcing one of his friends to move on after being hurt rather than just being a shell. He understand some people are just extremely fragile, but they need to toughen up. He turned Twenty-five two days ago.
User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I'm talentedHe is Hyper-observant and can notice some of the smallest details. He's a very skilled martial artist. He's a talented writer..a very talented writer. He is also very good at playing a bamboo flute.
I'm fierce!Reading the things people have written is always a pleasure. It's a good way to find out what travels through their minds and learn about them. He also really enjoys practicing..with anything, especially martial arts though often he'll join in some sports practice. He actually likes having Lexical-gustatory synesthesia unless someone says blue...he hates the taste of blue.
I'm afraidHe has an irrational fear of church. It was just some bad experiences..he hates the things. He is also very afraid of snakes..very..very afraid of snakes.
I dislikeHe has a particular dislike for Dubstep. He doesn't hate the entire genre but about 98% of it is crap. He isn't fond of doctors, sorry he just REALLY hates hospital. He also really doesn't like people who cheat..he gives people chances but he won't respect you...there are very few excuses for it.

User Image

Please don't tell...Asbloodrunscold

Small edits to a few errors.

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 5:00 pm
Marina Elemento
User Image

XxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxMadeline Joy KennedyXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXx

User Image

I'm just happy/Unhappy to see you...Intelligent, kind, nerdy, quirky.
I'm just bursting with info!Maddi has a fairly normal life, except for the fact that she lives with her godmother. She's used to it though; her parents gave her up when she was a baby and she hasn't seen them in a long time, but she doesn't let it get to her. She tries her best to live each day to the fullest by doing things she loves like playing videogames, reading and painting. She adores hair dye, and at the moment her hair is bright pink, her favorite color. She also likes the color purple, because it reminds her of being a little kid again for some reason. Maddi works at a small book store in town, where they sell books, videogames and movies of all sorts. She loves it there, and it's her favorite place to be when she needs to get away from the chaos of life. At the moment she is twenty one, still living with her godmother till she can get enough money to move out.

User Image

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

I'm talentedPainting and program hacking.
I'm fierce!Video games, painting, reading, book stores, tea, candy, cute boys.
I'm afraidSpiders, needles, heartbreak.
I dislikeBugs, mean people, playboys, idiots, close-minded people, being lonely.

User Image

Please don't tell...Marina Elemento

PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 5:01 pm
Vampire Hunter Mari
I hope it would be fine to take on two characters since there seems to be a lack of taken characters...

User Image

XxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxLacie Aria EllwayXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXx

User Image

I'm just unhappy to see you...As you can probably see by my attire, I don't get out much. I'm what you'd call a shut-in. I just feel uncomfortable around people, so I don't really socialize. Because of this, I get nervous when I actually do have to talk. I can sometimes come off as mean, but I'm just trying my best to be honest. I can't stand it when someone cries near me. I normally just end up giving them a long hug. I may also come off as childish, naive, and just a bit paranoid. Excuse me for not enjoying the 3D world.
I'm just bursting with info! Okay, this tale more or less began twenty years ago when I was born. My mom died of child birth, so I was off to a rough start already. My dad and aunt ended up being the only two family members I had. It didn't bother me when I was younger. After all, I still had a mother-like figure in my life. Sure, Aunt Cheryll was a stick in the mud, but Daddy was the fun one. He always had work out of town, but when he came home, he'd take me out wherever I wanted. Most of the time, I just went to the toy store and added to my beautiful collection of plushies.
While he was out of town, I had no one to take care of me after school or day care. So my aunt made arrangements for a neighborhood family to babysit me. The family was all boys. So, being in the Cootie Stage, I thought I wasn't going to enjoy it. That's when I met little Booker. As a kid, he was a huge wimp. He even lost to me when I raced him...so I guess I was kind of a bully to him, too. But he and I always got along in the end. We both had a knack for gaming, after all. The only games I could beat him in, though, were Tekken and Midnight Club. I can never play FPS games. Thanks to the mother that I never met, I easily get headaches while watching homemade videos or terrible cinematography, including FPS cameras.
So Booker and I were good friends for a time. I even befriended his pals...and then something happened when I was ten. My dad left to go on a business trip in China, and he never returned. I became one of those kids that were so depressed, they don't even go outside. That's how the shut-in lifestyle started. My aunt didn't have much of a time arguing about it since she then had to double up on work.
For a time I felt invisible to the world. It was as though I was able to disappear with few people even realizing it. It was sad but happy all at the same time. Even for the Goulding family...well, I guess there was a small group of individuals who remembered me. It was the Booker Gang, as I call them. It just had a nice ring to it. So I was bribed with candy, Dr. Pepper, and a bunch of other goodies. They helped cheer me up.
I got some psychiatric help and began to enjoy life...but I couldn't go back to the outside world. There was no point in it, I thought. So I pawned a few items and made my own nirvana: an apartment filled of gizmos and gadgets all to my joy. I had several computer screens hooked up and everything. I bet Io was rather jealous, being the only other hacker I really know. I got a job as tech support and an online tutor, but aside from that and my friends, I had no outside connections. Since my place is great and filled of every gamer's dream, it's the closest to a hang out, really. Except for when the others decide to try out the night life. Then I'm forced to go. But I will never wear anything but pajamas and night gowns...ever!

User Image

I'm talented in the glorious arts of hacking and anything internet related.
I'm fierce!I enjoy plushies, sweets(especially Pocky and Chocoboys), the mighty indoors, and the bittersweet internet.
I'm afraidof very few things. Maybe just a tad bit afraid (highly afraid) of cats and blackouts.
I dislike the outside, socializing, a majority of the population.

User Image

Please don't tell...Vampire Hunter Mari

- - - - - - - - - -

User Image

XxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxFerris BenicciXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXx

User Image

I'm just happy to see you...I guess I'm what you'd call an airhead. I have this tendency to kind of not be smart. I suppose I would be if I wasn't busy practicing baseball most of the time. Oh well. But I here that peeople see me as a nice guy, so there's an up side! I enjoy laughing and smiling with others, so it's no big surprise, I suppose. Another thing is this: you mess with my friends or my family, I'll hunt you down...well, it's not easy, especially being friends with Shayna, but beggars can't be choosers.
I'm just bursting with info! Great things were expected from me the day I was born. My dad was a Major Leaguer, and my mom owned a highly expensive restaurant. Safe to say I chose the right parents. My dad always kept my head in the game. He taught me everything, from how to catch to how to bat. I became quite the good little pitcher as a kid.
I guess meeting Shayna and the others was the only other fun thing I did. Friends and baseball are all I have time for. However, I suppose that is messing up my ability to excel in school. Therefore, we as a group kinda go get tutored by some other kids. They're absolute geniuses those kids! I think they're even faster than my calculator. Sad part is I'm older than them. While more are about twenty-two, I'm twenty-five.

User Image

I'm talented. As I said before, I am pretty good at baseball. I am a pitcher, so I guess my aim should be spot on. Unfortunately, that's kind of all I'm good at.
I'm fierce! I of course love baseball...but aside from that I'd say I love my mom's cooking.
I'm afraid of breaking my hand and getting ganged up on Unfortunately the latter seems to happen a lot when opposing teams are sore losers.
I dislike cake and black colored food. Cake always happens to be surprising, and more often than not in a bad way.

User Image

Please don't tell...Vampire Hunter Mari

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 5:02 pm
La Chucaracha
omg okay so i swear i looked but i couldn't find who you were "quoting" in my profile?? unu i promise i read the rules, though! owo

User Image

XxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXx Felix Palette HarringtonXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXx

User Image

I'm just happy/Unhappy to see you... Felix is a math whiz and takes a lot of pride in his smarts and nerd-like ways. Because of his extreme pride he comes off as vain and conceited. He tends to boss people around and acts like he's better than everyone else. A perfectionist and a pessimist, Felix has convinced himself that there's not much to life besides academics. He has the habit of frequently quoting philosophers. He loves to share his knowledge with others and is always yearning to learn more. Once he considers someone as a friend, he's loyal, protective and becomes very sarcastic. Felix also has a weakness for cats.
I'm just bursting with info! Because of his personality and the expensive clothing Felix chooses to wear, most people like to believe he came from a rich family and grew up spoiled, but his childhood was much more different than that. Felix has always been teased because of his height. He's been stuck at 4'9" since the sixth grade. He was the only child of his family and didn't live in the best conditions. Boiled cabbage was the common dinner meal and during the winters they couldn't afford to heat their home. It was a miracle they even had a roof over their head. Felix grew to despise his parents and their lax nature about the way they lived and aspired to be the exact opposite. He worked hard in school, took on multiple jobs, and ended up graduating high school as valedictorian with a full-ride scholarship to any college of his choice.He's been reluctant to leave for college, however, for reasons unknown.

User Image

I'm talented He's a magnificent chef and a chess master.
I'm fierce! Seafood, cats, reading, math, the feeling of accomplishment.
I'm afraid Losing. Any form of losing is classified as Felix's worst nightmare.
I dislikeSweet food, spicy food, greasy food, salty food, food that had too over powering of a flavor, and being unorganized

User Image

Please don't tell...La Chucaracha

PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 5:03 pm
Random Lullaby
User Image

XxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxJezebel Clementine MontecelloXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXx

User Image

I'm just happy to see you... Jezebel is a very innocent soul. She is the 'girl next door' and the girl that everyone called a 'goody two shoes'. There are a lot of situations that make her uncomfortable and she often gets shaken up easily. It's very easy to scare this darling girl. It's an every day thing for her to get teased. While this blue eyed girl is usually rather calm and down to earth, she does have a rare hyper side. If you make her laugh for a really long time or give her sugar, she gets very bubbly and starts bouncing off the walls. It's hard to full entertain her, so it wouldn't be unusual to see her falling asleep in random places. That's what she usually does when she goes to the club with her friends. It's not the smartest thing to do but Jezebel isn't the brightest crayon in the box either when it comes to street smarts. It's probably not smart to leave her a lone either. Jezebel gets very curious and wonders off. Also, she gets confused and lost rather easy. Out of there group, this goody goody is the person in the group that tries to keep everyone safe and is usually the voice of reason. It's like she is a mother to them. But, hey, what can you do. While she isn't easily entertained, she is easily amused and finds a lot of things funny. She loves her friends more than anything and would do anything to keep them safe. It's hard for her to be brave but she will be if she had to.
I'm just bursting with info!Jezebel doesn't live with her original family. Her story shocks most people and it's something she doesn't really like to talk about. When she was 4 years old, her mother and father took her to the store. They had been angry with her earlier that day, so she was doing her best to behave. The family of three had been there for nearly half an hour when the two parents had to go to bath room. Being the obedient child she was, and still is, little Jezebel stayed put as with the nearly empty cart as she waited for her parents. Hours passed and they still didn't come back for her. She stated walking to look for them but never could. Near hysterical, she went to the counter and had them call for her parents. They never came. The lady that worked there called the cops, who came to pick her up. When they went to their house, her parents were there. The cops came up to the door and knocked. When the two answered the door they claimed to not know the little girl. They said that it was someone's child that had been following them around at the store.

So, without any other choice, the cops took the little girl to the orphanage. She cried for weeks from feeling unwanted and desperately confused. About a three weeks after the incident, a couple came in asking specifically for her. They adopted her in a heart beat and took her home. Jezebel never really understood as she grew up but that couple that had come in had become her real parents. They were people who loved her and she clung to with everything she had. When she got older, the brown haired girl learned that these people had been her true parents. When she was barely a couple months old, she was kidnapped from her home while her mother took a nap. After much investigation, the cops had found that out and lead them to the orphanage where the tiny girl was. She was glad to be with her real family and now she had one little brother. Her brother is 5 years younger than her. Jezebel is 21 now, her little brother being 16. She hates to see him grow up but she loves him more than anything and she is always looking after him. She is a daddy's girl and momma's girl. That will never change.

To this day, Jezebel thinks about that couple that kidnap her when she was a baby. The blue eyed girl wonders if she will ever forgive them from taking away four years of bonding with her true family. Though, some where in her heart she has because she also feels like it had made the family much, much stronger in their bonds.

User Image

I'm talentedJezebel has a secret talent that she had never really told anyone about. While she doesn't like the party and clubbing scene as much as her friend, she does love dubstep and techno music. She can play the piano though she uses the music to create dubstep. She also remixes already made songs when she is bored.
I'm fierce!Jezebel doesn't only like to make dubstep music but she also loves to create dances to go along with it. She usually makes the dances her to dance to herself.
I'm afraidJezebel is absolutely terrified of getting lost then abandoned again. She is also scared getting any of her bones broken, which isn't good because she is rather clumsy.
I dislikeJezebel doesn't like that Shayna gets overly drunk. It scares her sometimes. She also doesn't like to sleep in the dark.

User Image

Please don't tell...Random Lullaby

Hope you like her. <3

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 5:05 pm
Black Rose of Nightmares
]
User Image

XxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxEmialine Veronika Malchikov XxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXx

User Image

I'm just happy/Unhappy to see you... tomboy that has a short temper and stubborn. She prefers it being called her spunk. She's caring and down to earth after you get passed the stubborn paranoid side of her as well as get passed the swearing side of her when she's nervous. People would consider Emi's temper be a short fused, usually controlled by her temper, she can come out to be a cold hearted b***h.

I'm just bursting with info!I'm the youngest of seven...I'm Russian okay? That should explain why my parents reproduce like bunnies. I been friends with Shayna for a long time, after all I'm the utter tomboy one. Having six older brothers, I have to strike farther to be seen by my parents. I had a darker taste in things. Music, fashion, but I still get down and dirty in my sports. Shayna and our friends are the only ones that know my little secret: I'm dyslexic.

Because of this academically it's hard for me..that's why I strive better in physical sports...I'm twenty one years old now and work as the only female mechanic at the car shop...I love the girl dearly but if anyone hurts her again I will take a wrench to their heads...

User Image

I'm talentedI won't let my learning disability stop me from writing music, tinkering with my machinery
I'm fierce!my friends and sports
I'm afraidgetting hurt mentally and physically
I dislikedressing girly and pink

User Image

Please don't tell...Black Rose of Nightmares

PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 5:07 pm
Kiyiya Sakura
Hiya! I have never really done a romance rp, but I'm willing to try something new. If you'll let me that is. I read the rules, but I don't know who you are quoting so... sweatdrop ...
Anyway, here it is. I was hoping to play the boy from the plot story

User Image

XxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxBooker J. GouldingXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXx

User Image

I'm just happy/Unhappy to see you...Somber, quiet, and shy, Booker usually keeps to himself, even more now than before. He no longer trusts his heart to others ever since having it broken.
I'm just bursting with info!Booker was born the youngest out of four boys, an therefore got picked on by his older brothers. His parents were not bad parents, but they were not great either. Booker pretty much looked after himself from a very young age. His brothers all being good at something athletic, he constantly felt as if he was disappointing his family. He was not good at sports at all. But what he lacked in athletics, he made up with in academics.

Being a nerd, he gets picked on at school as well, but he has his friends and they stick together. Not wanting to depend on his parents, he found a job at the local game store, often spending his paychecks there as well.

He met a girl, beautiful, and he knew he was way out of her league. She was also the type to take a boy's heart, chew it up, and spit it out. Or at least that's what it seemed like on the outside. Her name was Shayna, and after they hit it off, he found there was more to this girl than meets the eye. He began to hang out with her, go to parties and clubs with her. He was out of his element, but he was with her. And that was all that mattered to him.

It wasn't until one night, when she had been drinking, that Booker's heart was shattered. He had gone to get her something to drink, but when he came back, she was kissing someone else. He left. He could not handle finding the one ting great in his life was over. Ever since, he has blown off his friends' attempts to hang out and cheer him up. He kept his job at the game store, and also picked up another job as a pharmacy clerk to pay for his one bedroom apartment. He is a month away from turning twenty two.

User Image

I'm talentedPalys piano, and is a bit of a mechanical genius.
I'm fierce!video games//tinkering//Her// The music she writes// Gloomy weather
I'm afraidDeath// Heights// Running into her
I dislikeWhen his friends try to convince him he's too good for her// Hot weather// Rude customers

User Image

Please don't tell...Kiyiya Sakura

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 5:10 pm
io3121
Im going to be Booker's friend

User Image

XxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxIo Xander ElmwoodXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXx

User Image

I'm just happy/Unhappy to see you...Io is friendly and lovable, and very easygoing. When you get him excited about something, he gets very hyperactive and he talks a mile a minute. But usually he is very calm.
I'm just bursting with info!Io lives with his father, he never knew his mother. His father is a scientist and one day when Io was very young, he wandered into the lab his father had in the basement and cauzed an accident. The accident turned his once red hair white. It also blinded him in one eye. He wears a contact lense to keep people from staring.

The accident did not keep him from being curious about his father's work, and soon, he became adept at sciences of all kinds. He became the president of the chemistry club in all four years of highschool, and is now attending college on a scholership.

User Image

I'm talentedIo is good at and fond of hacking into electronics. He also is great at evesdropping without being caught because nobody ever notices him anyway.
I'm fierce!Io loves candy. He also likes to read and ride his bike.
I'm afraidHe is afraid of cops because they are intimidating and he is afraid they are going to arrest him for getting caught hacking. He is afraid of closed spaces, also known as claustrophobia.
I dislikeShayna, for breaking Booker's heart, and going to the dentist.

User Image

Please don't tell...(Username)

PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 5:13 pm
shabatha
User Image

XxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxShayna "Color" SnowXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXx

User Image

I'm just happy/Unhappy to see you...Feisty and stubborn, this girl will tell you her mind and be shy about it at the same time. She's fun and flirty and acts like she doesn't give a damn.
I'm just bursting with info! It's not like I want to tell you anything... But I might as well seeing as how we are all about to die anyway... See my name is Shayna, but because my parents are too busy counting their wealth or something than pay attention to me, I try to stay on the streets as much as possible. That's until my parents decided to try and be a family. Then I had someone who watched me and brought me home. This started my streak of being elusive and a punk. Or at least that's what some people call me.

I just hate being in that house, full of memories of people who hate me... But as I grew older I became who I acted as. I had good grades sure, but the real problem was my fighting spirit and my love of fun. When I found people who liked me for me, not just because of how I acted, I made my group of friends. We aren't the usuals. But then again we are. One time my friends needed help with their homework or they would be held back a year, so they agreed to meet some of the nerdier kids for lessons... That's when I met him. He drove my senses insane!

He was perfect! He was able to see the real me without seeing the money my parents had or the way I acted. My friends had tried to warn him that I was sometimes a loose cannon, that there were times when I was not myself and bad things would happen. He didn't listen and neither did i...

Things turned bad after two months of dating when I wanted to go to a party. We went because he wanted to make me happy, and I hurt him so horribly that night that I've stayed awake at night crying.

I'm about to turn twenty-two...

User Image

I'm talentedShe likes to write music and she can play several different kinds of instruments
I'm fierce!Him//Being Different//Music
I'm afraidBeing Alone//Bats//Love//Losing love
I dislikesnobs//Parents//Being hurt//Hurting others//Piano

User Image

Please don't tell...shabatha

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Character Profiles