Welcome to Gaia! ::

The missing chapters

Back to Guilds

an Rp guild for stories that are unfinished. 

Tags: Pure_T0rture, love, Roleplay, romance, fantasy 

Reply A War on Romance{dead}
Hugh Taylor Birch State Park {Fort Lauderdale, Florida} Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 9:54 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

A short walk from beachside shops and condominiums, this park is an oasis of tropical hammocks-a gift from Hugh Taylor Birch to Florida's posterity. His former estate preserves four distinct natural communities, nestled between the Atlantic Ocean and the Intracoastal Waterway. Visitors can rent a canoe and paddle along a mile-long freshwater lagoon or fish from the seawall. Nature lovers can hike along two short trails and learn about local plants and wildlife while bicyclists and skaters glide along the paved park road. Visitors can access the beach via the pedestrian tunnel under A1A. Picnic areas overlook the channel; pavilions with water and electricity are available for rental.
It's not the closest park from Nikolai's house, but the walk there is very scenic.

Source: http://www.floridastateparks.org/hughtaylorbirch/  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 10:21 pm
Pure T0rture

Nikolai Byko
User Image

"Mmph.... Now I remember why I don't like taking walks..." frowned Nikolai even though he was on Belyi's back from a piggy-back ride. "Thank you for carrying me, dearie. I do so hope I didn't ride you too hard~" he grinned and dug his chin into the angel's shoulder while limply hanging his arms over the shoulders too.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2013 9:10 pm
Awesome nerd

Blushing softly at the innuendo, Belyi gave a smile and continued walking. "No, I don't think you have," he hummed setting the sin down when they came to a bench. "But, I do need a rest. we've been walking for a while..." The angel sighed and wiped a hand through his sweaty hair.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2013 9:22 pm
Pure T0rture

"Oh, my poor dearie." Nikolai frowned and turned Belyi to rub his shoulders. "Tell you what, darling, why don't I find us some ice cream or something to drink and you just rest, hmm?"

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2013 9:02 pm
Awesome nerd

"Alright." Belyi smiled softly at Nikolai, trying to suppress the blush that was caused by nikoi being so close to touching his wings.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2013 9:04 pm
Pure T0rture

Smiling, Nikolai let go of Belyi's shoulders and bounced onto his feet. He was just about to walk off in his search for the ice cream when a thought came across his mind. "Oh, umm, what kind of ice cream do you like, darling?" he asked as he turned around to see the other male. Favorite flavor of ice cream, it was probably a pointless tidbit, but it was something of Belyi's and he wanted to know.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2013 9:14 pm
Pure T0rture
Awesome nerd

The angel blinked and bit his lip. "It has flavors?" He asked, tipping his head to the side, his cheeks an innocent pink as he gazed at the sin.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2013 9:20 pm
Pure T0rture

The Sin blinked at Belyi and gave him a bewildered look. "You... can't honestly be serious, darling." he said with a smile of disbelief. "There's all sorts of flavors! Oh there's vanilla, chocolate, I personally enjoy chocolate chip mint... You know what?" He took a step forward and held a hand out for Belyi to take. "Why don't you come with me, darling? I'd waste my breath if I told you every flavor there was."

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2013 10:23 pm
Awesome nerd

taking the hand held out to him, belyi stood and looked around the park. "s-so.. w-where are we going?" he asked lightly, trying not to bring up the fact he'd never eaten ice cream again.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 12:02 am
Pure T0rture

"In all honesty, dearie, I have no idea." Nikolai commented blatantly as he looked around. He finally looked at Belyi and smiled at him. "I'm sorry, but maybe this might be a good thing, hmm? A scenic route and us just getting to know each other... Dear me, I do believe I'm getting goosebumps!" he laughed lightly as he began walking. "How about we start with... birthdays. When's your birthday, darling?"

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 12:05 am
Awesome nerd

"i don't actually know... but i assume its somewhere around April.... so i usually celebrate on the fifth." he smiled softly, giving the sin's hand a small sqeaze. "what about you?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 12:18 am
Pure T0rture

"You don't know when your own birthday is?" Nikolai raised an eyebrow. He wasn't sure if that was possible. Then again, Belyi's an angel, so maybe it's one of those Heaven rules. "Me... My birthday is on February 28. I like to think that I'm half my real age thanks to my birthday being on a leap year, but that doesn't make me feel so young anymore." he chuckled. "Mmm, it's hard to believe I'm almost one hundred years old. Dear me, it's a miracle I manage to keep a ninety year old figure." he scoffed as he splayed out his free fingers against his own chest.
"What do you like to do in your free time, darling?" he asked later as his hand fell back to his side.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 12:27 am
Awesome nerd

"you're forgetting i can't remember half of who i am in this life." Belyi pointed out before smiling softly. "i like drawing, i guess." he shrugged, scratching his neck. "i also like to work out." he added with a small smirk, remembering briefly the time that nikolai walked in on him.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 12:39 am
Pure T0rture

"Oh yes, I like you working out too." Nikolai chimed. "Hmm, you simply must let me see your drawings when we get back, darling. Ah, what kind of work do you use? Pastels, watercolors, art-y things like that?" A good amount of his exes dealt with art, so he knew a modest amount thanks to the numerous dates he had at different art museums.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 12:43 am
Awesome nerd

"mostly i just sketch, but if i could get my hands on some decent colors. pencils or markers, doesn't matter. i'd just love to be able to try them out." he hummed, smiling more.  
A War on Romance{dead}

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff