Welcome to Gaia! ::

The missing chapters

Back to Guilds

an Rp guild for stories that are unfinished. 

Tags: Pure_T0rture, love, Roleplay, romance, fantasy 

Reply A War on Romance{dead}
Hugh Taylor Birch State Park {Fort Lauderdale, Florida} Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Sep 01, 2013 9:50 pm
Pure T0rture
That annoying, huh?

"Only fruit? Dear me, I do hope you intend to eat meat later." Nikolai blinked while resting his chin over laced fingers. "Don't bother making a joke directed at me, either, darling, I'm terrible at helping with muscle mass."

PostPosted: Sun Sep 01, 2013 9:58 pm
Awesome nerd

"are you forgetting the huge breakfast we had?" he laughed softly, eyes glowing.

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Sep 01, 2013 10:02 pm
Pure T0rture

"Surely you're not still that full from it?" Nikolai furrowed his eyebrows as he stirred his tea slowly. "Goodness, maybe I really am letting myself go." he said with a tiny, sorrowful sigh.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 01, 2013 10:16 pm
Awesome nerd

"well, no, but i can get more food back at the house." he smiled, kissing the sin's cheek.

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Sep 01, 2013 10:22 pm
Pure T0rture

Nikolai smiled softly and turned to stare out the window. Despite his casual grin, he was nervous. This was an actual date he cared about whether or not he messed up on. It wasn't like he messed up dates, but he was actually conscious about it now. Cybil's advice thundered in his head and he thought desperately about what to talk about, but there was only one question that hung in his mind persistently. "...How long had you been planning to propose to me, dearie?" he asked quietly while continuing to stare outside, his chin propped up on one fist and the other hand still stirring his tea.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 01, 2013 10:44 pm
Awesome nerd
so.... I might make cybil make belly remember a few more things....

the albino gave a low sigh, tapping his fingers as he thought about what to say. "..... I guess.... A few days after.... You left.... Once I finally passed out from crying" he mumbled, rubbing the back of his neck as he looked out the window.

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Sep 01, 2013 10:49 pm
Pure T0rture
Like what? :0

The Sin's lime green eyes flickered at him. "You cried that hard?" he asked with a small smile forming on his face, feeling somewhat flattered.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 01, 2013 11:09 pm
Awesome nerd
well, his family, for starters. Just brief things about them. Maybe their faces....

he nodded, still looking out the window. "yeah..... It was more then I'd ever cried before...." he whispered, taking a sip of his coke before smiling at Nikolai. "I really do wanna stay with you,, Nikolai."

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Sep 01, 2013 11:39 pm
Pure T0rture
I bet that'll be interesting~

Nikolai smiled sympathetically. He recalled crying when Grigori died. Oh the years he had spent shedding tears. "I want to stay with you, too, Belyi." he replied just as their food arrived. The Sin reached out and plucked a grape from Belyi's dish, popping it into his mouth and smiling innocently at him.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 02, 2013 10:53 am
Awesome nerd
it will be~

Smiling, Belyi picked up a strawberry and bit into it. "sneak." he purred, leaning in and kissing his cheek.

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Sep 02, 2013 11:24 am
Pure T0rture

The Sin grinned. "I steal something and you give me a kiss on the cheek? My, keep this up, darling, and I'll be a full fledged criminal." he laughed.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 02, 2013 11:27 am
Awesome nerd

"what else am i supposed to do when you're being cute?" the angle shrugged before stealing a bit of Nikolai's salad.

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Sep 02, 2013 12:42 pm
Pure T0rture

"Is there any comment you cannot shoot back with charming words, dearie?" Nikolai chuckled before frowning at his lost bit of salad.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 02, 2013 12:50 pm
Awesome nerd

"dunno. maybe." the angel shrugged, smiling to himself as he picked out another strawberry and bit into it.

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Sep 02, 2013 1:13 pm
Pure T0rture

"So, darling, tell me more about yourself." Nikolai requested while tapping his spoon lightly against the tip of his glass. "Were you always an angel or did you originally have a different life?"

A War on Romance{dead}

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff