Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Back to Guilds

Dedicated to bringing Chinese and friends from all over the world together. 

Tags: China, Chinese, friendship, Culture 

Reply Games and miscellaneous. PLAY HERE!!
~*The Never Ending Story*~ Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you wear glasses/contacts?
  Yes
  No
View Results

Tokioka

PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2006 3:05 pm
I remember a game that t0sh made ages ago which was really fun, but wasn't moved into the Games and Miscellaneous subforum. So here it is for us all to enjoy, once again. 3nodding

-thread revival no jutsu- ninja

t0shi0
... I was bored and made a new game. Yupp, this is sorta like the two word game, but sorta different. The first person starts off telling the beggining of a story and the next person continues, but each post must be at least one sentence and it can end off in the middle of a sentence. And, don't try to end off the story, the whole point is for it to never end.
I suppose I'll start:

The day has just began in the land of the pokemons, all the little creatures poke out their heads to greet the sun. Suddenly...

PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2006 4:13 pm
storm clouds began to form and soon there was thunder and lightning, all the pokemon started panicking.

` T a p i o c a `

xiiao-ai

PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2006 5:04 pm

They ran around trying to find shelter. Somehow, Pikachu found

PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2006 6:11 pm
...Link from the Zelda games trapped inside one of Ash's pokeballs.
gonk "Help meee!" he screamed.
The pokemon colliseum was starting to crumble - would pikachu risk his own life trying to save Link?  

Tokioka

soumakisa

PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2006 6:37 pm
For all pikachu knew, it could be a trap set by his pokemon enemies/competitors. Pikachu hesititaed. However, as another set of lightning flashed overhead, pikachu....  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2006 7:59 pm
spontaneously combusted. One of his limbs hit the pokeball, setting Link free!  

Harlequin Hisakata

xiiao-ai

PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2006 11:24 pm

He quickly ran outside, whereas Link got trapped inside. Again. [[ hehe. ]] Misty came along with Ash and Brock.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 8:21 am
Ash and Misty were huddling under one umbrella to look for pikachu.  

soumakisa

xiiao-ai

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 1:23 pm

"Pikachu!!" they called, looking about "I'm scared Ash." Misty huddled a little closer to Ash.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 3:33 pm
cool < Ash's expression.

Ash slid his arm around Misty's back. Misty seemed oblivious to his affections and continued trawling through the rubble. From across the colliseum, Brock watched in anger as Ash put the moves on his girlfriend. He marched over to Ash and...  

Tokioka

` T a p i o c a `

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 3:41 pm
sent his Onyx after him, and soon Ash had bruises all over him as punishment. Misty is now confused.........

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 4:46 pm
...as she did not know that Brock had such feelings for her. Should she stick with the low level rock-type gym leader, or leave him and become the future pokemon Master's girl? confused

Ash wanted revenge so he threw his pokeball on the ground, but to his surprise...  

Tokioka

` T a p i o c a `

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 5:09 pm
came out Psyduck exclaim surprised Ash had taken the wrong pokeball, Misty thought Ash stole her pokeball, so.........

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 5:12 pm
she stood there watching ash with hatred then slowly she turned her back and ran under the heavy rain.  

soumakisa

xiiao-ai

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 7:05 pm

"Misty!! Come back!" Ash faced Brock. "This is all your fault!" he fumed. "Why did you have to do that??" Ash ran after Misty. He found her sitting

Games and miscellaneous. PLAY HERE!!

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff