Hai everyone!! I am Clover AKA lost-silent-star formally known as cadet_luu.

So, I want a rp partner. I am comfortable rp-ing here, forums or skype (since who doesn't love skype?)

Okay, I play a variety from seme to uke characters, although most of the time, they kind of hang along the border, so no. You aren't getting any wimpy ukes from me or super dom semes, and my super semes are like.... weird.....

Weird is the right word okay?

The point is if you play an uke uke, do realize that we are going to have a problem (abusive power semes can pin down anything so thats okay xD)

Now, a few things I need to say.

One. Literacy (don't we all love that word?).If this rp happens anywhere on gaia, I expect literacy. I want good spelling and grammar and I expect AT LEAST 1-2 paragraphs. Average should be about 2-4 paragraphs OF COURSE, if you do more that is AMAZING and you deserve a cookie AND a gold star~~ If this also stays on gaia, I want decent pretty posts. If you can't do that, I'll make you one ^_^ It's that simple.

Two. No real life pictures. It hurts the Clover. Anime pictures please!! :3

Three. ....... If we are smutting, be prepared since I think I suck....

Four. I WANT original characters handmade characters (whatever the term is called). This means I DO NOT want any naruto, kuroshitsuji, or any anime original characters.... I find that..... awkward for me....... awkward...... yeah.

So, that's all for me! You can quote me or PM me~ It's all good and please add something cute so I know you read this~ Actually, it's more that it makes my day but yeah okay? Good~