The secret world.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Chaos Dirge

Dangerous Genius

PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2013 9:02 am
I've been playing the secret world lately, infact its taken up most of my time. the game is so addicting @-@

I wish I knew more people to play with though.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 2:50 pm
The game seems interesting, but I don't entirely understand what kind of game it is. The website said there's no class or leveling, and the launch trailer had monsters you'd normally see in a world like Skyrim or something, but in a modern world.  

Recite

Mega Noob

Chaos Dirge

Dangerous Genius

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 2:59 pm
Recite
The game seems interesting, but I don't entirely understand what kind of game it is. The website said there's no class or leveling, and the launch trailer had monsters you'd normally see in a world like Skyrim or something, but in a modern world.
Well, there aren't any classes like it said but instead your skills are determined by your mastery of weapons. Its an entirely open tree but for most of the game you will be using the the weapons that you choose. I chose Chaos magic and Claw build but I'm going for Chaos and Blade when I get my points up.

The plot is kind of like a comic book plot almost like an origin story of a Superhero, only your character doesn't talk ever. XD But its still really cool and the plot is well done.

Edit, and later in the game you get to choose an auxilary weapon, a third weapon and you get a skill slot just for that weapon. They just added Flamethrower with the latest expansion, but I'm going to have either Chainsaw or whip.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 3:18 pm
Chaos Dirge
Recite
Well, there aren't any classes like it said but instead your skills are determined by your mastery of weapons. Its an entirely open tree but for most of the game you will be using the the weapons that you choose. I chose Chaos magic and Claw build but I'm going for Chaos and Blade when I get my points up.

The plot is kind of like a comic book plot almost like an origin story of a Superhero, only your character doesn't talk ever. XD But its still really cool and the plot is well done.

Edit, and later in the game you get to choose an auxilary weapon, a third weapon and you get a skill slot just for that weapon. They just added Flamethrower with the latest expansion, but I'm going to have either Chainsaw or whip.

I read more about it on Wikipedia, and the game sounds pretty original. The concept of the game is pretty interesting, too. If I had the extra money and a better graphics card, I'd probably play it.  

Recite

Mega Noob

Chaos Dirge

Dangerous Genius

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 5:21 pm
Recite
Chaos Dirge
Recite

I got my copy at a best buy for 10 bucks. xd

I read more about it on Wikipedia, and the game sounds pretty original. The concept of the game is pretty interesting, too. If I had the extra money and a better graphics card, I'd probably play it.

Dark legion keysmash (Computer)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games