Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Seeeeearch-- [1x1; literate; action/romance...dbz?]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DRAGON BALL ZEE.
  YESH.
  NUU.
View Results

tokyoyoyo

Sugary Shoujo

28,275 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Smooth Operator 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2013 12:23 pm
HAY SEXY PEOPLE.
Sooo, I'm looking to do an incredible RP with an individual.
A little more about my history--
I've been role playing as Bra Briefs since 2oo4. heart Yes, the spoiled, bratty daughter of the Saiyan Prince. Over time I've had her story develop & mature over time--with many backdrops & interesting histories.

Nonetheless, the community I'm on now is pretty...dead. & unfortunately for me, I'm in a writing mood & have 1.5 months of excessive free time on my hands. What's a girl to do?

c: Anyhoos. I can go into specifics about B-chan later; what I am looking for is someone of similar genre to build some history with! Male preferably (as I'm into romance greatly) but female interactions are more than welcome. If there's enough interest, I'd love to make a sub-thread dedicated to DBZ! Can be canon or a custom character. I've roleplayed with everyone from Bardock to Lord Slug. Well not the latter romantically though. >_> lmaoo.

Okay!~ So whoever's interested, please reply here & we can discuss a potential plot or something!

Keep in mind--
*I am literate, so I do require the same.
*Multiple paragraphs, please. 2-3+ is fine by me. c:
*Not here to mindlessly cyber--looking for plots that could perhaps build into something more (privately) later.~
*Because this is DBZ RP, mature themes are to be expected. Violence, a bit of gore & blood, some language, you know. The usual.

Hope to find someone soon!~ whee

PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2013 12:55 pm
YOUR FACE IS A NO, MYSTERY VOTER(S).  

tokyoyoyo

Sugary Shoujo

28,275 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Smooth Operator 100
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff