Welcome to Gaia! ::

ToS Friendly Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

ToS friendly Yaoi Rp'ing and other forums. 

Tags: roleplaying, friendly, writing, entertainment, yaoi 

Reply Role Playing 1x1
[S] Transition (searching)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Killer_Kiwi_XD
Captain

Malevolent Inquisitor

13,650 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • PvP 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2013 2:18 am
User Image
Their called transformers, extraterrestrial living robots that came to our world in search of a way to save theirs. With them they brought a war that had been long lost. The good guys, the autobots as we like to call them, were looking for a way to stop the decepticons from taking the worlds resources and using it to rebuild Cybertron, their home. The decepticons, the bad guys, didn’t care for the fact that earth was inhabited, they just wanted they came for and they were going to get it. A battle ensued and the decepticons lost, but they didn’t stay gone for long and they came back even strong then before. This time Megatron, leader of the decepticons, killed Optimus, leader of the autobots.

A young man by the name of Sam Witwicky and his guardian bumblebee fought valiantly to bring the leader back from the dead and in the middle of the desert in Egypt they brought the powerful leader back and he destroyed the leader of the Decepticon army who was known as The Fallen. Unfortunately Megatron escaped and a few years later the Decepticons came back and this time they used an autobot to their advantage. This Autobots was known as sentinel Prime, Optimus’ teacher, and he brought with him the arch.

This device was nearly the downfall of the human race, and two brave autobots lost there lives in the battle that proceeded. Sentinel Prime worked with Megatron to bring Cybertron, the Autobots home world, into the earths atmosphere but Optimus prime killed both Megatron and Sentinel and effectively destroyed the space bridge but also his home world. No one knew the consequences that this would have on all the decepticons and autobots left on earth but after the battle they went back to there ‘home’ on earth and repaired themselves.

It is now several months after the battle and the autobots about to wake with a rather surprising change, a gift to them from the allspark that was destroyed. Can the sentient robots handle there new human forms? Will they be able to calm there war ridden minds and help the decepticons that now have no home and are stuck with them? Will the government let them be or will they forever be wards of the state?

User Image

((As a note this is an rp I made a long while ago, almost two years ago, but I still enjoy the idea :3 ))  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2013 2:19 am
Rules and an explanation to the madness.

First I am sure that this RP deserves and explanation. I have seen the new transformers movie more times than I can count and this idea has been plaguing me for a long time now. From what I know in movie verse there are NO femmes (female bots) so all that is left is males and they have to fall in love. I decided I would make an RP using the idea that they were turned human because the war was over and seeing as the all spark was to them considered sentient I thought that it would be the perfect reason! While yes I know I am a nerd for making this I just thought it would be entertaining!

Rules:

1: No godmodding, THEY ARE HUMAN NOW! There still insanely smart but they don’t have giant cannons anymore.

2: Know at least a little bit about the characters. I don’t really care if you are a generic autobot or one of the decepticons left on earth. The autobots WILL be in this RP.

3: Romance is encouraged between anyone you want! I am open to ideas.

4: I am sorry but if they died then there dead.

5: PG:13 please and thank you.

6: The autobots don’t know how to be Human exactly, they have a general idea but it’s NEW to them so there gonna be a little awkward.

7: Only real people pictures, I don’t want Anime sorry!!

8: The government will be involved in this so there will be Drama along with Human decepticons and ALL the humans that stared in the last movie. This is not going to be a drama free RP. So please be creative.

9: Please Pm the profile with the characters you want to be and if you have any of your own you would like to throw in. It should be titled Transition.

Killer_Kiwi_XD
Captain

Malevolent Inquisitor

13,650 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • PvP 200
  • Conversationalist 100

Killer_Kiwi_XD
Captain

Malevolent Inquisitor

13,650 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • PvP 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2013 2:21 am
~Character list~

Main autobots:

Optimus Prime:Open
Ratchet:Open
Sideswipe:Taken Killer_Kiwi_XD
Bumblebee:Taken Killer_Kiwi_XD

Side autobots played by both of us and up in the air on pictures, most likely none:
Skidz:
Mudflap:
Mirage: (The one with the Italian accent)
Leadfoot:
Topspin:

All decepticons will be OC, all the main important ones died at the end of Dark of the moon:

Name: Starracer
Personality:Strong and smart but hard to handle, he is only really book smart so he doesn’t catch onto flirting and things as such.
Song: Animal I Have Become~ three days grace.
Human/Cybertronian: Cybertronian/ Decepticon
Picture:Starracer (Has decepticon insignia on his neck. His identification as a decepticon.)

Profile code:

Name:
Personality:
Song:
Human/Cybertronian:
Picture:

PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2013 2:24 am
First post:

The ground was cold to him. Surprisingly cold, he knew it wasn’t supposed to be cold but in his sleep ridden mind he could yet make the connection as to why the ground was cold. He knew he had fallen asleep at the base last night but he could have sworn it was in his vehicle form not his mech. Bumblebee shifted where he was sprawled on the ground and when he wasn’t greeted by the scraping of metal on concrete and the whirling of the many gears and such that resided inside his body he grew even more confused. The youngest of the autobots opened his optics to stare up at the metal ceiling.

He felt his heart jump and skip a beat as he realized the difference in the distance between him and said roof. The yellow bot jolted upright, his head spinning rapidly, his hands rushed up and held his spinning head, eyes closed tightly, and he nearly stopped breathing at what he felt. He knew what hair was, autobots didn’t exactly have it but they had a version of it. Bumblebee knew though that he had not had hair last night and what he was feeling was not the energon based hair that wheeljack had so much enjoyed before he died. The young bot took in a strangled gasp and opened his eyes to stare down at his very HUMAN legs.

Bumblebee blinked in dumbfounded astoundment and pulled his hands away from his head. He stared at the tannish pink skin that covered muscle and bone. He flexed each individual finger and watched as the digits moved just as his other hands had. He shifted and when his mind finally came back to him he decided he needed to do the only thing he could. The blond stood, completely naked, and raced to where Ratchet stayed. Human feet pounded on the concrete and blond hair bounced as he sped towards the autobot medbay.

Sideswipe slowly awoke from his rather pleasant recharge and found himself laying on the cold hard concrete floor. He of course hadn’t been LAYING on the ground last night but he had awoken in this situation before so it didn’t surprise him. The silver mech shifted on the ground where he was laying and was greeted by nothing more than the soft brushing of something completely non-metal against the ground. The silver bot paused in his actions and then slowly sat up, eyes trained on everything but himself as he pushed himself into a sitting position. He could feel from the weight on his arms to the way his body shifted that he was indeed not a bot right now.

The soldier decided he should chance a glance when he was finally sitting fully and looked down. What he caught sight of he knew to be very human and very male. The Mech was glad with that point but what he did not understand was why EXACTLY he was currently staring down at human male reproductive organs and why exactly all of this…Human was currently his body. Sideswipe tilted his head and analyzed the situation like any other soldier would and kept his mind as calm as he could manage. It was a shock yes, but things could have been much worse. He would rather wake up looking human than in decepticon clutches and having to fight for his life. Sideswipe stared at the color of his skin and the muscle in his leg and came to the conclusion that he had change into an African American male in his mid twenties to earlier thirties and he seemed to be in good shape.

The bot was just about to test if this was a dream or not when he caught the sound of feet hitting concrete and then a very naked blond Caucasian young man was running by his sleeping area. As the blond passed Sideswipe caught sight of the autobot insignia on the majority of the young mans upper left shoulder and he knew he wasn’t the only one that had woken up but a** naked in human form and completely confused. Sideswipe just wished the autobots youngest member didn’t have to deal with this. The young bot was an amazing fighter and soldier but from their standards he was still a kid. Sideswipe quickly got to his feet and went after the boy.

Once close enough the bot Grabbed Bee and spun him around “Bumblebee calm down!” He could tell already that the young bot was panicking and when Bumblebee went to speak, just like in his bot form, nothing happened. Nothing but a wheeze and then a pretty strong coughing fit.

((Holding post. This is more an example of what I want out of my partner. I will except for or a little less but three paragraphs is the least you can post per post.))  

Killer_Kiwi_XD
Captain

Malevolent Inquisitor

13,650 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • PvP 200
  • Conversationalist 100
Role Playing 1x1

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers