Welcome to Gaia! ::

Animal Crossing New Leaf (Events, Contest, and More!?)

Back to Guilds

Come and join this friendly and awesome Guild of Animal Crossing New Leaf. Were the Adventure never ends. 

Tags: Animal Crossing, Games, Chat, Contest, Adventure 

Reply Animal Crossing New Leaf (Events, Contest, and More!?)
Questing The Sleek Series [Closed/done questing] Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

l VUN l

Enduring Survivor

18,050 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2013 3:41 pm
Edit: Thanks for helping me out!

Hello all! I really have no idea where to put this so here we are. I am questing the sleek series! Any help would be greatly accepted. I don't have much but I'll try my best to help you out in return. I do have a large amount of Asian themed items if you like that sort of stuff.

Items I HAVE:
-The flooring
-The wallpaper
-The bed
-The Sofa
-The side table
-The radio
-Sleek Chair
-Sleek Dresser
-Sleek table
-Sleek Clock
-Sleek Sideboard
-Sleek Lamp
-Sleek Closet

Items I NEED:

Again, thank you very much for taking the time to read!

PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 10:28 am
I have the chair, the dresser and the table.

What type of Asian items?

Also if you have any of the green, blue, classic, patchwork, or ranch series those could would work too.  

Thornmarch

Merry Bookworm

l VUN l

Enduring Survivor

18,050 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 10:44 am
Belltea

Also if you have any of the green, blue, classic, patchwork, or ranch series those could would work too.

Lets see...I don't have any of the series that you listed (Had recently started game over about a week in a half ago) but I could be on the out look for them =) As for the asian items... To just name a few I have:
-Festival Lantern
-Lucky Black Cat
-Dharma
-Tatami Bed
-Ninja Sword
-Paper lantern
-Go Board
-Deer Scare
-Carp Banner
-Raccoon Figurine
That's just ten of 20 asian items that I have. If you're looking for anything specific I may have it. I could also pay 50,000 or 100,000 bells for the items.

Edit: Just won a classic bookcase from my camper if you want it =)

PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 11:40 am
l CriimSiin l
Belltea

Lets see...I don't have any of the series that you listed (Had recently started game over about a week in a half ago) but I could be on the out look for them =) As for the asian items... To just name a few I have:
-Festival Lantern
-Lucky Black Cat
-Dharma
-Tatami Bed
-Ninja Sword
-Paper lantern
-Go Board
-Deer Scare
-Carp Banner
-Raccoon Figurine
That's just ten of 20 asian items that I have. If you're looking for anything specific I may have it. I could also pay 50,000 or 100,000 bells for the items.

I am interested in your tatami bed. Would you mind telling me the other ten items?

EDIT;; I would love the classic bookcase. xD  

Thornmarch

Merry Bookworm

l VUN l

Enduring Survivor

18,050 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 11:46 am
Belltea
l CriimSiin l
Belltea

-Festival Lantern
-Lucky Black Cat
-Dharma
-Tatami Bed
-Ninja Sword
-Paper lantern
-Go Board
-Deer Scare
-Carp Banner
-Raccoon Figurine

I am interested in your tatami bed. Would you mind telling me the other ten items?

Sorry I counted wrong and only have 9 other asian items sweatdrop But I have a friend who has some that he can get for me! Also as an edit I just added I won a classic bookcase from my camper in case you didn't see it. The rest of the Asian items are:
-Azalea bonsai
-Ogre Mask
-Paper Wall Lamp
-Lucy Gold cat
-Black Katana
-Tea table
-Holly Bonsai
-Lion Dance Mask
-Outdoor bath

Edit: Ok! So you're interested in the classic bookcase and tatami bed? Would that be for two of the tree items or are in interested in any other item? =)

PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 11:53 am
l CriimSiin l
Belltea
l CriimSiin l
Belltea

-Festival Lantern
-Lucky Black Cat
-Dharma
-Tatami Bed
-Ninja Sword
-Paper lantern
-Go Board
-Deer Scare
-Carp Banner
-Raccoon Figurine

Sorry I counted wrong and only have 9 other asian items sweatdrop But I have a friend who has some that he can get for me! Also as an edit I just added I won a classic bookcase from my camper in case you didn't see it. The rest of the Asian items are:
-Azalea bonsai
-Ogre Mask
-Paper Wall Lamp
-Lucy Gold cat
-Black Katana
-Tea table
-Holly Bonsai
-Lion Dance Mask
-Outdoor bath

Edit: Ok! So you're interested in the classic bookcase and tatami bed? Would that be for two of the tree items or are in interested in any other item?
=)

Possibly your tea table as well?  

Thornmarch

Merry Bookworm

l VUN l

Enduring Survivor

18,050 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 11:55 am
Belltea
l CriimSiin l
Belltea
l CriimSiin l
Belltea

-Festival Lantern
-Lucky Black Cat
-Dharma
-Tatami Bed
-Ninja Sword
-Paper lantern
-Go Board
-Deer Scare
-Carp Banner
-Raccoon Figurine

Sorry I counted wrong and only have 7 other asian items sweatdrop Also as an edit I just added I won a classic bookcase from my camper in case you didn't see it. The rest of the Asian items are:
-Azalea bonsai
-Ogre Mask
-Paper Wall Lamp
-Lucy Gold cat
-Black Katana
-Tes table
-Holly Bonsai

Oh okay.
I like your tea table.
I edited my post above saying I would like the bookcase. Haha.

Alrighty! So you're interested in the Tatami bed, tea table, and classic bookcase. Got the items. Ok so I guess friend code time! Mine is 3067-5147-0945 We add each other and then do the trade. I'll have my gate open as soon as we're done with the adding process. ^^

PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 12:01 pm
l CriimSiin l
Belltea
l CriimSiin l
Belltea
l CriimSiin l
Belltea

-Festival Lantern
-Lucky Black Cat
-Dharma
-Tatami Bed
-Ninja Sword
-Paper lantern
-Go Board
-Deer Scare
-Carp Banner
-Raccoon Figurine

Sorry I counted wrong and only have 7 other asian items sweatdrop Also as an edit I just added I won a classic bookcase from my camper in case you didn't see it. The rest of the Asian items are:
-Azalea bonsai
-Ogre Mask
-Paper Wall Lamp
-Lucy Gold cat
-Black Katana
-Tes table
-Holly Bonsai

Oh okay.
I like your tea table.

Alrighty! So you're interested in the Tatami bed, tea table, and classic bookcase. Got the items. Ok so I guess friend code time! Mine is 3067-5147-0945 We add each other and then do the trade. I'll have my gate open as soon as we're done with the adding process. ^^

Kay! Added you. My friend code is in my signature.  

Thornmarch

Merry Bookworm

l VUN l

Enduring Survivor

18,050 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 12:03 pm
Belltea
l CriimSiin l
Belltea
l CriimSiin l
Belltea

-Azalea bonsai
-Ogre Mask
-Paper Wall Lamp
-Lucy Gold cat
-Black Katana
-Tes table
-Holly Bonsai

Oh okay.
I like your tea table.

Yes I noticed last second xD Alright, gate is open!

PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 12:06 pm
l CriimSiin l
Belltea
l CriimSiin l
Belltea
l CriimSiin l
Belltea

-Azalea bonsai
-Ogre Mask
-Paper Wall Lamp
-Lucy Gold cat
-Black Katana
-Tes table
-Holly Bonsai

Oh okay.
I like your tea table.

Yes I noticed last second xD Alright, gate is open!

Okay! In your town now.  

Thornmarch

Merry Bookworm

l VUN l

Enduring Survivor

18,050 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 12:40 pm
Just putting this here to say that I edited/updated the first post. Thanks to Belltea for the trade!

PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2013 3:14 am
I have the ones you wanted:

-Sleek Clock
-Sleek Sideboard
-Sleek Lamp
-Sleek Closet

I am looking for Rococo items (no chair) and exotic (mainly the bed cause I never could fine that one I have the Chest, end table, screen, closet, and that round thing that hangs on the wall)

If you don't have those I'm also looking for Cabin, Modern, wooden modern, and some bathroom and kitchen set as well. I have a list of have items but I do need to up grade it for I do have more stuff.... I'll be able to trade around 8-10 pm in eastern time throw Monday-Thursdays Friday-Sunday could be anytime but Sunday will have to be up to 10pm.

Would that be okay with you?  

Sweet Kawaii Snow Bunny

Interesting Raider

7,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

l VUN l

Enduring Survivor

18,050 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2013 12:43 pm
Sweet Kawaii Snow Bunny

-Sleek Clock
-Sleek Sideboard
-Sleek Lamp
-Sleek Closet

I am looking for Rococo items (no chair) and exotic (mainly the bed cause I never could fine that one I have the Chest, end table, screen, closet, and that round thing that hangs on the wall)

If you don't have those I'm also looking for Cabin, Modern, wooden modern, and some bathroom and kitchen set as well. I have a list of have items but I do need to up grade it for I do have more stuff.... I'll be able to trade around 8-10 pm in eastern time throw Monday-Thursdays Friday-Sunday could be anytime but Sunday will have to be up to 10pm.

I have the modern cabinet but I could stay on the look out for the rest. As for the cabin, wood modern, and exotic I have none but could also be on the look out for those.

Edit: My friend also just gave me Cabin wall clock and claw foot bathtub so I have those plus the modern cabinet.

Edit 2: I have also gotten my hands on a modern sofa if you're interested. So that's:
-Modern Cabinet
-Cabin wall clock
-claw foot bathtub
-Modern Sofa

For the:
-Sleek Clock
-Sleek Sideboard
-Sleek Lamp
-Sleek Closet
Sound good to you?

PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2013 1:28 pm
Sweet Kawaii Snow Bunny

-Sleek Clock
-Sleek Sideboard
-Sleek Lamp
-Sleek Closet

I'm playing on my 3DS from about noon EST and on and off throughout the day. I'm more then likely on whenever. I'm on during the times you said.

So:
-Modern Cabinet
-Cabin wall clock
-claw foot bathtub
-Modern Sofa

For:
-Sleek Clock
-Sleek Sideboard
-Sleek Lamp
-Sleek Closet
Sound good to you?

l VUN l

Enduring Survivor

18,050 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Animal Crossing New Leaf (Events, Contest, and More!?)

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games