Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Character Profiles
People of Off To Paradise. ^^ Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SweetCicero

7,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2013 1:30 pm
These characters are of everyone involved with Off To Paradise. If you are, or are not apart of the role play don't post here. ^^

Here you will see, all the characters as they are added and who is controlling them. I love each character and all the creativity I have seen so far. Thanks guys/girls for being awesome!
heart  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2013 1:34 pm
Creature: Lilrinn

User Image
Head Master, Vincent Darkmoon.
I am a proud dragon at the age of thirty.
Bio: From the beginning of my days, to now, I have been forced to stand by and watch as the innocent other worldly creatures are abused. Few humans think of how cool it'd be to be some kind of creature, because you'd be able to run away and be happy or save the innocent. How often does that really happen for beings like myself? Almost never. As a boy, I was raised in the community of humans because my family had issues with our own kind. So I went to human public school, and learned a few things about them. First being that humans are cruel. They always mocked the color of my eyes, claiming I was a demon. That's just barbaric! Over the color of my eyes? Things only escalated after one afternoon when my wings were exposed to the world to see. I was sixteen at the time when they detained me by a chain attached to my neck. I wanted to flee home to warn my parents about these people's plans. They wanted to kill them. By the time I managed to fly away, it was too late.. My parents were dead in the living room, laying in a pool of blood. I wished so much I only had been able to learn how to shift so I could save them.

That is when I decided I would create a school for all creatures or super humans to come seek a hide out, or learning environments that would suit their species, and needs. In this school I would hire the most knowledgeable professors to teach students everything they'd need to know to survive. Humans call us the monsters, but I say they are.
Personality: Knowledgeable, patient, accepting and very kind.

SweetCicero

7,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Cart Raider 100

Shakespearean Quotations

Original Wrangler

9,050 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2013 2:53 pm
Creature: Shakespearean Quotations
User Image
Name: Yotam "Trashcan" Baxter
Species: Opossum

Bio: Yotam Baxter was a life-long recluse and procrastinator, living out of a trailer with his parents in the American backwoods of Missouri. He felt that he never really had it easy in life, and that it seemed like the whole world was always against him. He was naturally clumsy, he couldn't keep a friend, he developed asthma, he ended up getting chubby, he never got to date anyone and no one seemed to share in his interests. When he finally got out of school, he felt like the world was ending. He didn't even have his driver's permit yet, how was he supposed to get a job? None of that mattered though, as it turned out. Now, being the realist that he thought he was, deep down, Yotam was never one to believe in the supernatural. He'd heard the stories, yeah, but those were just stories. The closest he got to spirituality was his practice of animism. Sure, he collected animal bones and spooky curios from time to time, but as far as he was concerned none of it had any kind of spiritual bond, or anything so metaphysical. So when he became a hit-and-run victim while collecting the skull of an opossum resting on the side of a quiet dirt road, he found himself paralyzed, contemplating his whole life as his his vision began to fade away. In his final moments, laying bleeding in the mud, he grasped the possum's skull tightly against his chest and apologized for wasting the life he was given. Hearing his sincerity, the spirit that resided in the bones forfeit its eternal existence in the afterlife to give Yotam one last chance. However, receiving this gift changed his physical form. His painfully ironic body made his passing and supposed rebirth even more difficult to come to terms with. After a day of futilely trying to find a reasonable explanation; Yotam completely surrendered to the reality of his situation. "I'm dead, but I'm not dead, I've got a tail and I've got no idea where to go from here. This is almost as bad as high-school." The next few months he spent wandering and hiding. Unable to bring himself to search for help, afraid of the reactions he would get. Even worse was his inability to control his new senses and abilities. He had nearly become a wreck of fear and self-loathing when he found a letter laying in the middle of the forest he had been hiding in, accompanied by a rather bored looking raccoon. It was no normal letter. No, it was an invitation to a "school" for the supernatural--and he was certainly supernatural. "Interesting. Spooky monster college. So I get to relive school all over again. I take it back, this literally is as bad as high-school."

Personality: There are a handful of words that describe young Yotam very well when put into a sentence together: Lazy, skittish shut-in. Being so antisocial, Yotam struggles to empathize with others, makes jokes at inappropriate times and doesn't really know how to be subtle. You can also expect some golden lines, such as "I dare you to poke it," and "I bet you five bucks it tastes like chicken." Despite his shy exterior and sometimes standoffish behavior, Yotam really does care about others, more than he'd like you to know.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2013 2:59 pm
Creature: LilRinn

User Image ~The Mutt, Raiden~

Hey, my name is Raiden Kimura.
I have seen a total of seventeen years on this earth.
I am a mixed breed... Or what most would call me, a mutt. I am half serpent and half shiftier with a hint of canine.
My past I'll admit, was bumpy. I did have a mother and father, willing to take care of me and they always loved me. My parents gave me everything I could ever need, and I loved them for that. Even though life at home was okay, outside those cozy walls and into the light and sight of them all to see was horrible. You see, my mother is a shiftier and my father is a serpent. Yeah, I know. Serpents are "evil" and they were different species. The point is that because I am their offspring, it makes me a mix breed, or what most call it, a mutt. Everyday I'd go out on the streets with the rest of the outcast creatures, and they'd all push me me around, as if I were a freak. They said I had dirty blood and that I was an evil spirit.. Eventually, I snapped... I hurt many other children my age, and I was never let to go back into the streets. At least not with the other children.

Later in life, when Mum and Dad were taken away.. I was left to fend for myself. While they were in a cage somewhere contained by humans, I roamed far away, assuming that they were already dead. My goal is to become strong a lead an army of creatures to take over this planet, and treat the humans like they treated all of us. It's only fair. I have an opportunity to do so too. I got this letter from a bird and will be following it back to were it came from.
My personality is just like a serpents. I'm normally quite calm, but very easily angered, and not so easily kept under control. I act tough to keep others away. However the serpent and canine blood in me makes me a trouble maker. I am also loyal and kind at heart if you're close to me.

A little extra info about me would be that I HATE Jason Green. That perfect little f#@!

User Image

The Werewolf, Jason

Hi, my name is Jason.
I have seen a total of eighteen years in my life.
I am a pack leading Werewolf.
My past I feel wasn't too bad. It was the average werewolf child's life. I was in a pack that was watched over my parents. Often times they'd take me out on the job and thought me how to be a an alpha among the pack. One day I'd have to choose in between staying in this pack, or running off to create a my own. Or I could have stayed until my parents were too old to give orders and lead anymore. Either way, I was an alpha just waiting to be able to come out on top. Leading others in the right direction was just what I was meant for. I'm not a bystander or little pup waiting to take orders. I give orders and others better damn well listen.

When I was a young pup though, my pack was under attack and we all had to run away to safety. The once peaceful woods were bathed in fire as bloody rain fell around. All I remember is my mother grabbing me, and running with me as far as out feet could take us. By the end of it all, it was only my mother and I left standing. There was no longer a pack of wolves, but instead a pack of what looked to be slaughtered animals. I vowed to become strong enough to protect my mother, and my future pack if this were to ever happen again. That's why I am going to go to this school.

My personality is perfectly reasonable I think. I have a strong will and a leading personality. I'm very out there and open. Some would say that I am a mean person. I just think I am honest.

Little extra about me? My worst enemy is Raiden Kimura. He's a filthy mutt, and demon in disguise!

SweetCicero

7,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Cart Raider 100

SweetCicero

7,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2013 3:03 pm
Creature: asbloodrunscold

User Image
Name:
Ankh Izumi
Species:
Half Celedon and Half Hakai-Dragon
[[Golden Hakai]]
Bio:
Ankh wasn't the typical half-breed you'd expect to see around. He was the son of a beautiful Celedon given the ability to bear children by a wizard and a dragon known as Amon, the symbol of Fury, though not by her choice. His birth was the one that killed his mother and his father was slain by a hunter not to long after. He has always felt guilty for the death of his parents. He just a newborn dragon but his father's race and power were passed onto the young golden dragon of destruction. It resulted in the death of hundreds of innocent as the baby accidentally destroyed an entire town. He was found by a young wizard girl who wanted to keep the dragon. She was not allowed to do so but she kept him in secret and raised him. When he searched the age of five he experienced his first destructive outbreak, destroying the entire town. The young girl watched the death of everything she had known, but rather than be angry when she was the last to be killed she recited a small spell and let herself be killed. When she died a surge went through the dragon that destroyed his pure destructive impulses. He came to his senses but it was far too late. He ran away in guilt and hid in a cave only to be found by a hunter.

This hunter didn't kill him as she had planned, instead she raised him. She seemed to know what he was and taught him how to gain his human form. The woman was human oddly enough but very skilled and knowledgeable about the supernatural world. She even taught him how to fly, and taught him how to speak the draconian tongue and therefor learn his spells. They lived a happy and calm life though Ankh was constantly picked on because he was "uncool", "freaky"m "couldn't speak English", or just plain "ugly" and he took it because he knew he deserved it. He just continued to learn and train his hardest so that one day he could atone for what he did.

The hunter then took him to Japan to introduce him to the last family he had left which came in the form of a golden female. His mother's first child was a purebred girl. She lived with a pack of werewolves who took her in after their mother left her because she was assaulted by his father. They were told the situation and given a choice of whether to execute him or take him in. His sister was a lot more accepting than he thought because she didn't even think about it. This caused him to become protective of him He defended his sister from any danger and trained her, even helping her make real friends and get a few girlfriends. He was just the guy in the background...it's all he's been destined to be. He accepted this..ad simply devoted his life to helping others and making himself less of a monster, though the guilt has never stopped. They had been the best of friends. When they received the letter they happily departed.

They were always exemplary students who made friends and did their best with everyone. Ankh often got into fights and even changed his rather nerdy image into the bad-a** he is known to be. During a survival excessive though he was supposed to make sure everyone got out okay. It all went great at first, but they were attacked by Dullahan's. The fight was brutal and lasted quite some time and while it wasn't intentional..one of the people he was protecting were killed. He wasn't shunned for this, everyone helped him get over the guilt of this students death. He knows he's gonna miss this place greatly.
Personality:
Ankh is a very nice person to talk to. He has a short temper but he is still easy to get along and make friends with. He's very loyal and is willing to do anything he can to keep a person safe. It's often unwise to make enemies with him because he was a very ruthless and unforgiving person. He's defensive of his friends and loved ones. He's a pretty smart guy and very open about what's on his mind though he's often more inclined to hang out in the background. He isn't often a very happy person just nice.

User Image
Name:
Hoshi Izumi
Species:
Celedon

Bio:
Hoshi was born into this world to a Celedon, a creation of her "grandfather" Hephaestus named Chiyo. Her mother left her with the Izumi family in Japan because she was being pursued by a dragon. Hoshi never really got to meet her mother and never would because of her death. The Izumi family kept her, and raised her happily because they were unable to have a child of their own. She was home schooled at first because of her golden-skin and voice. When she had to go out in public she was forced to wear some type of covering to conceal her skin..of course when the local boys were picking on her because of her reclusive nature she was discovered to be a freak of nature. The boys ran in terror at first, but weeks later than began to pick on her. They often pocked and prodded, throwing rocks at her. The parents would often try to stop this, but children are naturally evil. Her nature made her unable to strike back at them except when she yelled in pain...but that would hurt the boys so she would never do so. She was far to nice for her own good. Despite the bullying she demanded she be sent to school.

The bullying only got worse from school, but she managed to make some friends in a way. She enjoyed learning with others though when they were learning she was often being beaten up, and because of her hard skin it wasn't like normal..she was being beaten with rocks, struck, scissors, and any other hard thing they could find. He wings suffered the most, but she always healed. The bullying she suffered was both juvenile and serious but she would always look at people with a smile on her face. Even when she was barricaded in a bathroom stall for an entire day she treated those girls with respect. When her first kiss was forcefully taken she smiled. She refused to hurt anyone even when forced to "love" people she didn't want to. It wasn't like she couldn't cry or frown, she did that when she got home. She always tried to be happy, because she didn't like sadness. She was rather naive...it got her a lot of pain.

That was when her half-brother appeared. She was told of her mother's death and how he came to be and was even given the option to make him pay. The girl didn't even think about it and demanded he be her brother. The Izumi family allowed it. She and her half-brother became the best of friends and he taught her many thing as she did him. She even got real friends who saw her off in a teary goodbye when she left for paradise. Her time at the school had been wonderful though she often had to deal with the feuds of mix-breeds and pure breeds and how tough the school was, but she never backed down from it. She knows she is truly going to miss this place when she graduates her last year. Hopefully the last year is eventful though.
Personality:
Hoshi is a ball of joy and excitement. She's easy to get along with if you wanna be her friend, but not always easy to tolerate. She's a very loyal person, so much so that even if the person she cares for is mean to her..she'll always be with them. She hyper, often refusing to stay still. She's very smart but often does idiotic things. She doesn't hate people so earning her hatred is hard but if you do so she will gun after you. She seems more like a demon when furious. She is also somewhat of a weirdo, and a pervert. She uses her abilities to the fullest so watch out for her.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2013 3:08 pm
Creature: KuroShiroBara

User Image

User Image
Name: Zuri (White Flower) Jericho (City of the Moon or Place of Fragrance)

Species: Neko and Human

Bio: Zuri had somewhat of a normal life...well as much as she could considering she wasn't human. Her mother was full Neko while her dad was Human. Her dad didn't know her mother was this creature until after they were married and Zuri and her older brother was born. Her brother Dominic was 17 while Zuri was only 14 when her father discovered their heritage through an accident when Zuri hit puberty and her cat ears and tail came out before her mother could teach her how to hide them. After her father found out he hated them, was disgusted with them. The day he found out he beat her mother and brother to death right in front of her and then moved on to her. She was nearly dead when she escaped and ran from her home to live on the streets, always wearing pants and hats to hide her cat characteristics that she never learned how to hide. After her father killed her family she turned suicidal; she started self-harming and has more scars marring her wrists, arms, and thighs then she can count. She's lived on the streets for two years until she got a letter from a stray cat telling her about a school that was for beings like her. She decided to give it a try, hoping that it would be better and nicer then her life on the streets.

Personality: Because of her past Zuri is slightly anti-social and always afraid of being judged but care-free and nice when you get to know her. Since she is part cat it makes her very rebellious and curious which always seems to get her into trouble. She is quite imaginative and she puts that good trait to use for painting and playing the piano. Zuri is also funny, sweet, and a bit of a goofball. She tries to make friends with everybody she meets, wanting to have them since she never had them as a child, but being a socially awkward butterfly has never helped her quest of finding friends.

User Image  

SweetCicero

7,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Cart Raider 100

SweetCicero

7,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2013 3:10 pm
Creature: iMusicLovah

User Image
Name: Nana Park
Species: Mage of Shadow and Deception
Bio: Park, Nana, born and raised in Busan, South Korea. She was born with this hair, she was born the way she is. A peachy, red tint and fiery red eyes. Most Koreans don't see her as normal because of it. Her voice is one that can tame even the wildest of beasts for she has the voice of an angel. She sings with the birds, she tamed snakes at the zoo. She also loved playing with shadow puppets and strangely enough, books would fall if she pretended to pull on their shadows with her tiny little fingers. He parent's always told her it was the wind. But no one can see past the outside features except for a few. Her parents say they love her, but their smiles are guilded, their hearts full of despair that they gave birth to a freak. That's right, a freak.One of Nana's only friends is her guitar, the other being Byung Sook, her neighbor who she's been friends with since they were little.
Recently, she found out in a heated argument that her father and mother found her lying on the street one day, and that's how she became a part of their family. They lied to her for the 17 years that she was alive, and forced her to be put through school with normal kids, doing normal things. Nana found out that she wasn't really normal, however. After playing around, she found out that she could control the shadows. And then, the accident happened.
As they were driving to a family vacation when she was only 15 years old, she started singing a song that she heard on the radio because she loved it so much. She wasn't thinking, was it really her fault? Suddenly, her father fell asleep behind the wheel and sped into the guard rail of the highway. It was dark for ages, she swam in the sea of unconsciousness. And then she woke to the quiet beeps of the hospital room. The doctor told her her parents were dead. And that's when she found her second gift. The gift of deception. Rumors swarmed around her parents death, and she couldn't stand it any longer. She ran away from the hospital when she felt recovered and has been living on the streets for as long as she can remember. A letter was delivered to her work at the restaurant, confusing her boss. But when it was an invitation to the school, she hesitantly packed her bags, and went on, trying to escape the glares she got from the blame of her parents death.
Personality: Quiet, reserved, loves to sing. She writes in a journal that she keeps locked in her bag and freaks out whenever it goes missing as does she do with her mp3 player. She's mostly street smart and learned how to fight while she lived homeless. Friendly when she opens up.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2013 3:13 pm
Creature: Eeimae

User Image

Name: Mariposa Lulu Venustas

Species: Reaper- Known to most as "Death's servant". This kind serve Death at will and are bound to him. They reap souls, alter human perception, and essentially, can stop time for a few minutes. Mariposa mainly escorts souls to the afterlife. She represents what many are afraid of: death.

Bio: The original Reaper had numerous mistresses and one of his mistresses just happened to be Mariposa's mother. Her mother bore a baby girl by mistake and because of that, her mother had to hide the child from her husband. Finding the child out was defined as the inevitable consequence, ranging from her mother's death to Mari's death; truly unpredictable. Each day was like living to exist in her father's eyes or to survive without her mother's direct support. Mariposa grew up in a rather solitary environment, locked or stowed away in a secret safe room her mother had especially for her sake, made fully sound and window proof so no other would discover the child so easily. One would believe it was just an old storage. Her mother taught her everything she learned and right off the bat she was told to steer clear of humans. She described them as discriminating, violent, not to be trusted, and basically everything you would see in a nightmare and Mariposa believed it completely. You could say where Mari grew up was a human-free place but even so, she never dared interacting with a human. At a time in her life, Mari was able to sneak out without her mother's knowledge.

The young girl's fascination was too occupied to notice that she had found herself wander off to a small creek. A young boy had already occupied the area and too her surprise, the kid was a human. It was probably her first contact with an actual human. The boy, over time, grew on her and she spent most of her free time visiting him at their usual rendezvous; the more two spent time with each other, the more they opened up to one another and knowingly, Mari developed forbidden feelings for him; feelings of essential admiration or as others would say, love. On a rainy day, Mari found it hard to slip out off her mother's grasp and wound up later than she had expected. When she arrived at the same place they'd would always meet up, the boy wasn't there. For hours she waited, but still no show of the boy. Soaked to the bone and fed up, Mariposa left that day with a bad taste in her mouth. She ended up coming home and crying to her mother, telling her she was right. She abandoned her foolish feelings but never forgot the boy no matter how hard she had tried. As she matured into a young woman, it became clear that it was nearly impossible to keep her out of the sights of her father. eventually, Death began to wonder why one of his mistresses has spent every waking moment of her life down in the basement. He later found out about his long lost spawn and had no other choice but to force her to attend a school for others like her.

Personality: Elegant, Graceful, Jaded, somewhat Reserved, unpredictable and rather rebellious at times.

SweetCicero

7,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Cart Raider 100

SweetCicero

7,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2013 3:14 pm
Creature: LilRinn

User Image

Ashley Collins
Species: A rare night dweller bat species
Bio: Ashley was born into the dark half of life. Not that her parents were of the evil but, because she is a rare species of a night dweller. A bat. This made it both easier and harder to grow up as a younger child. Humans didn't do much walking around at night while her kind spent most of their time at night. However, her parents eventually wanted Ashley to socialize with kids her age. She did go to school and loved it. For awhile. When others started to notice that her hair was naturally a light blue, they started pushing for answers. Teasing began, and further harsh bullying too. You see, Ashley was blind. She couldn't see with her eyes, however she could see with echolocation, touch, or vibrations in the ground. That's how she saw life. So kids made fun of her. Most would say she's ugly, or pester her about her sight and toss things at her. Ashley couldn't take it anymore and one day she got very angry and let out some kind of shadowy ball by accident. That killed the teacher. Ashley was immediately taken from school and hidden away for years.

Recently, Ashley's family received a letter from the head master and was guided back to the school by him. She never would have found it on he own. Ashley hope to get a grip on her powers here at school and make some new friends too.

Personality: Ashley is a mixture of a goof ball and a very twisted child. Normally saying someone fell a hundred feet, face first to their death would make someone cringe. Ash just laughs though. She enjoys being goofy at times but often times is silent and calm. She is a grump though at times. All in all, she's easy to get along with. Depending on who you are...

Abilities (None of these are mastered at all): Telepathy, Telekinesis, Levitation (she doesn't like using it though), Shadow Magic. Then she has her normal bat like abilities that produce loud sound waves that can knock out, or stun people. It can also push others back or break things like glass.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2013 3:16 pm
Creature: xXShadow the Wolf ChildXx

User ImageName:Shadow V. Nightwalker.
Species:Dark Wolf (demon) and Human
Bio: In the dark ages, there was once an advanced race of demonic hounds called Dark Wolves. At first they were feared for their savage tactics and their great powers that could match the guard of the underworld Cerberus. They were once brutal creatures of warfare and chaos that swept the lands for centuries. But as time passed, interactions with humans began to fuel their curiosity toward them and other races. Soon after, they began to learn and adapt at an alarming rate for such a race of brutes. They became more docile over the years and eventually became a race of powerful veteran mercenaries by signing a treaty of peace to preserve balance in the world from the shadows. Yet even at those times, their blood-lust still remained unchanged. In which, they took their roles quite seriously as they grew ever stronger after every battle. Their unexpected high intelligence, began to take heed toward the lord of the underworld's eye. They learned the deepest and forbidden arts of smith their own weapons and learning the ways of the dark arts to increase their power even more. After centuries of countless battles they evolved all of their learnings into their royal bloodline centered into the core of their pack leader and became a demon king. Reach such high power, the pack leader took notice pf the corruption behind the throne of the underworld's foul play. And sought to battle the lord of the underworld for the throne and bring about democracy to the demon realm. Just before the mighty wolven king could deal the final blow, the dark lord tricked him at the very last second and overpowered the Dark Wolf King. Instead of killing him, he for ever exiled into the realm of the mortal to walk the earth alone forever. But before that, he was suffered the ultimate punishment for his betrayal to the throne. Awaiting thier Heroic Demon King's arrival from this trail, the dark wolves became overpowered by the Evil Lord's most powerful army. Every last of them was defeated and wiped out from the face of existence, but not completely in vain. Their retaliation left the dark lord's army gravely weakened as the throne's power as well. Grieved by the loss of his brethren, the King of the Dark Wolves, who were once known as the proud Nightwalker Clan faded in legend and myth. Never to be seen by mortal eyes again. In time, thier very name has become nothing more than a fading memory soon to become the void........until now.

(Shadow's narration) My name is Shadow the Wolf Child. Or so thats what everyone calls me. I have no family or friends that i know of. Nor do i even remember anything about who i am or where i came from. All I have are several broken fragment of my times living at an old orphanage in a once thriving human city, this mark on my right shoulder and my first name. The very first thing I could recall was waking up in my bed at the age of ten years old in a city of falling ashes. Not a soul was in sight or even a sign of life. All I could see was cold grey skies and falling pieces of dust. Even today, the ashes still fall as if the spirits who once lived there must repeat their deaths over and over. I could still hear their tormenting screams in my nightmares. Within my memories, I could recall I was different from the other children. Many feared and hated my, yet so few adored me as well. Like this beautiful woman I can still remember as clear as day, but her name was still unclear. She was different like me, but was adored alot more than any normal person would. She had these pointy ears, baby blue eyes and long golden hair. Her kind words passing through my head was always my only comfort. But at times, I always find myself alone and angry about so many things i couldn't find myself to understand. And those sweet memories turned into blood and sorrow as I could remember holding her in my arms covered in her blood as she tried to tell me something. Was it a promise? Either way, i knew someone took her from me. In the end, I would wake up with my room covered in massive claw marks. At first I couldn't understand why i was always in so much pain. Eventually, I became fueled with curiosity and decided to find out for myself. Over the years, I traveled from place to place seeking answers about my past and who or what I really am. Hopfully find the monster who took away the only person i cared about. I became very resourceful and cunning when it came to traveling. Didnt take long before i became an expert in survival. I always kept a low profile by wearing a beanie over my head to hide my ears and tucking in my tail. Even though my black hair and my glowing red eyes were enough to shake up a catholic priest. But as time went one, I began to sink my nose into deeper places with in the world and with in myself even I never noticed. I have seen many strange things and discovered that i had latent abilities. I even surprised myself once i started leaping across rooftops and lifting cars. Soon, I began searching deeper into the clutches of world unseen by human eyes as I began finding artifacts and filling my head with all sorts of knowledge behind ancient myths. I discovered old libraries and hidden places left behind full of knowledge and different types of spell crafts that i applied to my powers. Yet i still couldn't find any clues. In time, I took my search to the next stage and became a Hunter. Being able to sense things unseen my human eyes, I took my search into evil spirit infested towns, cities depraved by crimelords and old forgotten lands. Every encounter with the usual or supernatural almost felt right at home, yet I was still an outsider. But such feelings were short lived as I felt the adrenaline with in each and every encounter of any dangerous freakshow that thought could have my head. With my fury as my ultimate weapon. In the end, I always gave them the chance to live on. Others.....were not so lucky. I became aware of these sudden mood swings I get craving for violence every now and then. but i learned how to control it through street brawling or causing a little mischief for my own entertainment. Doing the things I did, I became well infamous in the human underworld and became hated by all. Being hated was nothing new to me, but it made things a little interesting. Demon Slayers, exorcists and even breeds of non-human races were encountered during my travels. But that still didnt weight my down no matter how much they try to take me down. Through out my battles, I did manage to hone my fighting abilities after every conflict, but my questions still remained unanswered. As well as the ever lasting pain that still remains along with these tormenting nightmares that irritate me every night of my life. So I dont sleep very much. Everyday, I can feel something growing inside as if its trying to claw its way out. The more I felt the more I began to realize my powers and my rage was growing at an alarming rate. And the pain began manifesting into a physical burning sensation on the mark on my shoulder and across my chest. In time, I began to completely avoid human contact, even though I never did like talking with people that much. After a certain horrifying episode I had in a small town after an encounter with an obsessive Demon Killer, I never came near another person again. I dont remember much, but I knew I did something horrible after I blacked out that very moment. I began to realize there is a part of me growing inside. Something primal. Ive been angry and afraid of myself ever since. Though I didnt know why. Was i embarrassed that I let myself go like that. Or do I feel bad about what i have done? Either way, Its been over a year since that incident and I'm still in control. But still.....none of this is making any sense. Now im just confused and frustrated having to live through the same crap every day. Its annoying.

Since my traveling began, I always came back to the city of ashes to pay my condolences to the people that once live there and especially to the one I promised. Its the only sanity i have left in this world. And here I still remain in the void waiting and and questioning myself. Who am I? Why am i here? What am I suppose to do?

Personality:Most of the time, he's silent and held in. But he always acts calm and docile around a peaceful atmosphere. Isnt very social most of the time. Although he can be very curious and enthusiastic. And with high intell like his, hes quite a quick learner. But when something starts up, he's always perceptively cunning and potentially fierce. And he tends to have quite a fearless attitude problem once his blood starts pumping. Occasionally he tends to get these urges for violence, but he quenches this blood lust with a something practical like a mischievous prank or time at the gym. In which that must be his playful side. But when pushed over the edge, he can become unpredictable and extremely dangerous. But he always has standards and never harms the weak and innocent. In fact he cant help but but always keep a watch out for them as if he cant help it. Possibly because somewhere deep down he's very protective and his heart is always in the right place. Thats all that could be seen on the outside. Who you find on the inside will be up to you.  

SweetCicero

7,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Cart Raider 100

Eeimae

PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2013 9:03 pm
Amnesic kid. Let's see how that flows. xD

Creature: Eeimae

User Image

Name: Vander Royce
Species: Trickster
Bio: In all honesty, Vander doesn't remember anything that took place before his accident that involved a severe concussion to the head. His brain suffered a traumatic injury which had wiped out his memory from before the accident. When at the hospital specified for supernatural beings, he had no parent coming to confirm what plans he had or where he was going before the fortuity; only his uncle had showed up to vouch for him and even then, they had checked his records and explained that, by law, Vander was legally an adult, meaning that he had his own independence. His uncle validated his identification that he was his legal guardian before he came of age and relations to the boy were also confirmed. They had no choice but to inform him about his condition since no one of closer relations like a mother or father went to see him.

It was affirmed that he had Retrograde Amnesia or in other words, long-term memory loss. This type of amnesia renders the patient incapable of recollecting events that happened before the onset of amnesia. He remembers his identity and how to do everyday life necessities but that's pretty much it. The supernatural hospital pulled out his records and told him all the basic information he needed to know before they released him. Records shown that he is a returning student for his last year at a school referred to as "Paradise". He had to be pardoned from activities the school provides for survival due to his condition and what might trigger in his memory; traumatic or not. Until he's given the "okay" to switch schedules, he won't be out on the fields like others.

Personality: Vander has no idea how he acted before everything so his personality is nothing more of what he believes was how he figured himself. His exterior is upbeat, high spirited, and happy go lucky; pretty much an open book. He'll tell you what he remembers outspokenly and with a smile playing on his lips. You'll usually see a childish smile plastered on his face when around campus. He's all around witty because of his Trickster blood that runs through his veins but he still can't comprehend much about that side of him. Speaking of which, the boy is easily distracted... He'll have a hard time concentrating on one thing at a time or when someone is talking to him, he'll try his best to listen; though most could tell with that stray look in his eye that he isn't paying a cent of attention to you. Now is interior is much more complex. Vander is conflicted and troubled with the way he is. Not knowing his capability and the loss of memory gets to him at times but he coats it with his facade that's too good to be true.

Abilities: (Not yet learned/forgotten)
- Materialize objects out of thin air (restricted)
- Sound manipulation

Other information: He's been taking recovery classes that help him with power control so when he's approved for combat/survival/etc., he doesn't have to rely on others. Vander doesn't know that Tricksters have natural urges to pull pranks and tricks.
Height: 5'11"
Hair color: Platinum blonde. Almost white looking.  
Character Profiles

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff