Whats some of your favorite characters?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pikria

Newbie Gaian

PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2013 10:56 am
So I'm curious what's some of your favorite characters? I know I know we like many of the characters and its hard to pick some better yet one. (for most of us including me lol) But just pick a few. And maybe why you like them. Is it because they're awesome or had a amazing story or just cause they are hot or cute? Maybe because they relate to you? Just a bit on why you like them any reason. ^.^ oh it'll be nice knowing what game they came from.

Me hm.. (hard to pick lol) I like ling xiaoyu because well she's been my main character on tekken for a long time. She's a cute school girl but strong (dont get the wrong idea) her story is well interesting and I love her characteristics. I also like many of the main characters from kingdom hearts but axel I also think is awesome. His fighting style is cool (wish i had it lol) His friendship was sweet considering who he is. (supposed to be a nobody without a heart) And well hm.. he also looks cool lolz XD
Oh I have alot of characters I love lolz. One more. I also like Jake muller feom resident evil 6. Though he is the son of wesker (that actually makes him cooler an more interesting) the way he changes throughout the story was cute and cool. His hand to hand combat i love. How he seems to have a soft spot (crush) for sherry is cute. (lolz who's that guy how do you know him? *glares at him) It's great how you see how much he changed at the end of the story was funny yet cool. I love playing as him. And lets not forget his way with words wether he's talking to self, others, sherry, and monsters. XD lolz funny. (its always something with women, unless someone paid me, 50 million, ect) So yea there's many things I love about these an many more characters I love. An I look forward to their future stories. ^.^ What about you guys? What characters do you want to share?  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2013 5:08 am
Some of my favorites are Sully (from uncharted, he's a pretty cool character to play with), Lars (from Tekken, sexy and nice moves ), Lili (also from Tekken, favorite to use), Zack (Final Fantasy, I like his story), Chris (Resident evil, he's awesome ^.^), Riku (Kingdom hearts, he irritated me in the first one but he made my favorites list in the second one), Sora ( also from Kingdom hearts, main character and he's pretty silly and amazing). Lots more, but I don't wanna name all. It would take too long.  

Alkaid677

Pikria

Newbie Gaian

PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2013 10:32 am
Alkaid677
Some of my favorites are Sully (from uncharted, he's a pretty cool character to play with), Lars (from Tekken, sexy and nice moves ), Lili (also from Tekken, favorite to use), Zack (Final Fantasy, I like his story), Chris (Resident evil, he's awesome ^.^), Riku (Kingdom hearts, he irritated me in the first one but he made my favorites list in the second one), Sora ( also from Kingdom hearts, main character and he's pretty silly and amazing). Lots more, but I don't wanna name all. It would take too long.

XD lolz awesome. I love those characters too :3 (well sully I dont know too well but I like him considering what I do know) hehe Lars sexy an cool.. Darn I forgot to add him to my list up there lolz. Also zach from final fantasy took me a sec to remember him an yea I liked his story. TT˛TT  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2013 10:39 am
Just off the top of my head, there's Meta Knight from Kirby and Ridley from Metroid, they've been favorites of mine for a while just for being cool villains and stuff (or... I guess a cool anti-hero in Meta Knight's case?).

But that's also kid stuff LOL.
From what I've played, let me think... I also like a ton of characters from Fire Emblem and Mass Effect, my tops being Ike, Tiki, Lyn, and Canas from the former, and Garrus, Tali, Legion, and Wrex from the latter.  

Blademaster Banryu

Dapper Gekko

Alkaid677

PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2013 2:06 pm
Pikria
Alkaid677

XD lolz awesome. I love those characters too :3 (well sully I dont know too well but I like him considering what I do know) hehe Lars sexy an cool.. Darn I forgot to add him to my list up there lolz. Also zach from final fantasy took me a sec to remember him an yea I liked his story. TT˛TT

I see lolz, yup Lars one sexy character XD ahahahaha wheeee! Yay Lars  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2013 7:37 pm
Hmmm lets see... Sgt.Blackburn from BF3 for only one reason he beats the main villian to death with a freaking brick/piece of rubble.
John Marston from Red Dead Redemption, I like him for his character and being a over all bad a**.
I think I have more but I would have to dwell deep into my mind for them.  

Hey its Nyarlathotep

Crew

Shapeshifter

11,650 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100

sqvish

Noob

9,150 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2013 1:06 pm
Hmmmm.....my favorite game characters are Haytham Kenway from Assassin's Creed 3 ( he's a sassy guy :U), Vaas from Fay Cry 3 ( best villan for me so far ), and Woods from Black Ops 2 ( lol)  
Game chat

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games