School Site

Hey I am looking for a little bit of help, ok a LOT of help. I am looking for moderators for the site, teachers for the classes, students for the school, someone to slap me in the face when I become hysterical at the thought of doing this alone. I would like to give the pagans online a safe place to gather and share their information. I want an organized place where people with calm level heads can share their information from a teachers position. The point of this is to show the many different views of the many different paths that life has, while teaching kids and adults the proper and safe ways to conduct magick. I personally do not by into the whole new fad that magick is something to feel comfortable in, there are rules and guidelines that are being lost and that needs to be fixed. On each class the teachers will come together to create a review board, review the class and make sure it is appropriate and accurate. Every person that would like to teach must also take the most basic of classes. Ethics, beginners magick, meditation, things of that nature. After those classes there is no outside force to urge them to pursue study. The first handful of teachers that come through will help me write those basic classes. I am a mess doing this single handed and would much appreciate the help
Thank you for taking the time to read this If you know anyone who may be interested please forward them this message.